An Education for Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cut the vision short and brought his mind back to the reality, the one where he was supposed to be giving a sex education seminar, not having sex with his sister. That could NOT HAPPEN, he reminded himself. He eased his mouth away from the banana and her now warm, banana stained panties and lifted himself back on his knees. He wiped his mouth for banana damage and watched his sister slowly open her eyes and return from the banana induced reverie. She smiled down at him.

"I think I am going to like being eaten," she said. "Oral sex is much better than I thought."

"Yeah, that was just a start," Erik said. "Its different without panties, and you can do it standing up, or sitting down, or get in the 69 position."

Amy's mouth fell open. "There are 69 different positions for oral sex?"

Erik grinned and held up a hand. "No sis, not that many. I'll explain another time."

Erik took a deep breath to calm his nerves. "Okay, now I'll show you some basic positions for having intercourse," he said, trying to sound as clinical as possible. "Just remember when we're doing this, we can't touch each other like this, it would be wrong."

"Absolutely," Amy agreed. "You are so great to do this for me."

"Well, its not like its hard," he started and then looked down at his erection and half grinned. "I mean, its not like its work."

She looked again at his hard cock. "Does it hurt when its like that?" she asked.

"No, and don't let any guys tell you that it hurts to have a hard on and not have an orgasm," he said. "It feels great."

"Good," she smiled back at him. He could not get over how sexy his sister looked, laid back on the bed, her robe hanging loosely off of her. He needed to refocus.

"First, I'll show you the missionary position," he said. "In this position, the man is on top, the woman is on the bottom, and.... wait, you do understand about the whole intercourse thing?" he said. "The man puts his cock into the woman's pus...is it ok if I say pussy instead of vagina?"

"Yes, and yes, I do have the general understanding of the mechanics," she smiled. "Please go on."

"Okay, so you lay back and I'll get on top, but I'll hold myself up above you," he said.

He climbed into position above her, which required him to exert some energy to avoid contact. Their bodies were aligned on the bed, but he kept his weight on his knees and his hands so he stayed clear above her. It was sort of like being stuck in a half push up, except for the being naked with a hard on part. It was also difficult to talk, so he kept it brief, just explaining the basic mechanics of how the guy would use his hips to move his cock in and out of her. She listened carefully.

"Another position is when you stay on your back, but I get up on my knees, and I would hold your waist and sort of lift you into my lap," he said, demonstrating as best he could with no contact.

She eyed the angle of his cock. "But how would that work, the way your cock is pointing?" she asked.

"Even when its hard, it's still flexible," he explained, and he used a thumb to push his cock down so it was more perpendicular to his body. She seemed impressed.

"Now a lot of women like to be on top, so let me show you how that works," he said. He rolled over onto his back on the bed. "Okay, now you get above me and straddle me."

She did as she was told, moving up onto her knees, her pussy directly above his swollen cock.

"From here, you can control the motion, so you would be moving up and down on top of my...ah, the guy's cock."

"So your cock would be sticking straight up, like this," she said, her hand grasping the tip of his cock and pulling it straight up. "And I would be moving up and down on it like this," she added, as she used her athletic legs to push her body up and down, her pink panties coming within a few inches of his cock. Her silky robe was draped over his legs and each time she moved up and down they tickled his thighs, his groin, even his balls.

"That's right," he rasped. "Don't forget, no touching though."

She didn't let go right away, it was obvious that she enjoyed having her hand on him. She was also enjoying the effect she was having on him. She moved her fingers from the tip, running them down the length of his cock, then back up to the tip, where she held him for just another moment. She caught his eye and gave him a mischievous grin.

"Oops, got carried away there," she giggled, letting his cock go back down. "That thing is pretty flexible."

It took Erik a second to catch his breath. "Yes, it will actually bend all the way back, so if you were on top like this and laid back on my legs that would still work. Or you could even turn around and face the other way, that's called the reverse cowgirl."

This she had to see, so she moved around into that position. From there Erik could only marvel at the delicate slope of her back. He was dying to reach out and touch and caress her ass, but he held himself back. No touching, he thought.

"Another position is doggy style, in that one you get on all fours and I get behind you," he said. Following his lead, they moved into that position, taking care to not touch. "Men like this position, it feels good from this angle, and their hands are free to roam."

"Roam where?" she asked, craning her neck around from her position in front of him.

"Well, they can move their hands around here," he said, moving his hands above and around her ass. "Or they might reach around and rub their breasts."

She mulled that vision for a few moments. "Can you do it standing up?" she asked.

"Yes, that's another way," he said, sliding out from under her and standing up beside the bed. "Basically, anyway that you can imagine that would get the...right parts aligned is a potential position," he said.

She got up and stood in front of him. "But you are so much taller than me, it doesn't look like that would work."

"Well there are ways to make it work," he continued. "I could stand and sort of hold you up in the air, and you could wrap your legs around me. Or if you turned around and bent over some it would make the angle right."

She looked a bit confused.

"Come over here, I'll show you," he pointed over to his dresser, which had a waist high surface and a mirror above that. They walked over and he turned her away from him and had her put her hands down on the cabinet top so she was bent over slightly at the waist. Then he moved in behind her so she could see how that would work. They looked at their reflection in the mirror.

"So...your ah, cock, would still be able to go into my.." she stopped briefly to giggle. "...my pussy from that angle?"

"Yes, its actually one of my favorite positions," he said. "It allows you to go very deeply inside, and your hands are free to do...well, whatever."

She looked at him in the mirror. "So what would you usually be doing with your hands?" she asked.

"Well, in this case I'd probably be undressing you, since you still have clothes on," he said. "But usually I would be rubbing your shoulders, or caressing your back, or I would have my hands on your hips so I could push myself in and out of your...you know."

"Mmmm," she nodded. Her eyes seemed to glaze over as she looked at their reflection in the mirror, imagining the scene he described. She was lost in thought for several moments. "Can you....show me that?" she said slowly.

Erik looked at her in the mirror. She sensed his reservation.

"With this robe on, you wouldn't really be touching me," she said carefully.

He was aching to touch her, for him all he needed was a reason to break his own rule. She had given it to him. Besides, it wasn't like sexually touching, it was more like a massage.

Without further discussion, he brought his hands up to her shoulders and gently rubbed them through the silky robe. He could feel her body respond, her muscles relaxing under his hands. As he moved his hand down her back, he watched her in the mirror, her robe hanging slightly open, her taut, athletic body moving slightly as he massaged her. By the time his hands had reached her lower back, she had relaxed to the point where she leaned back against him, arching her back a bit. He became dizzy as he suddenly realized that his cock had come to rest against her. He knew that she could feel his hardness up against her, and she wasn't pulling back. He again rationalized that the robe was keeping them apart, so it was ok.

By the time his hands reached her hips, he had lost the ability to pretend. He pulled her toward him, grinding her ass back into his cock, and he lifted her up and down just slightly. As the moment became more heated, their eyes became locked on one another in the mirror, each noticing the combination of passion and fear in the other's eyes. Erik made a conscious decision to let her decide. He closed his eyes, it was up to her to decide whether to stop.

Behind his closed eyes, Erik saw his sister in front of him at the mirror, naked, impaled on his cock. Her mouth was wide open, her eyes closed, and his hands were gripping her hips tightly, lifting her up so that she was just barely balanced on the tip of his cock, and then thrusting her slowly, but steadily down on his shaft, not stopping until he was all the way in, and each time he filled her she would let out a soft, sexy mixture of a sign and a groan. The look on her face was almost unsettling, it was as if the cock sliding inside her felt so good it almost hurt, and she was obviously on the edge of a complete loss of control. Her mouth stayed wide open, and the sounds she made were some sort of combination of gasping, moaning, screaming and sighing.

When he opened his eyes again to reality he saw his sweet sister again, wearing the robe and the underwear, and he knew he was going to have to put on the brakes. He moved his hands up from her hips and back to her back, and then eased his rock hard cock away from her. It was not easy, and he could tell by the mixture of disappointment and relief on her face that she shared his torture. He felt her take a deep breath.

"Whew, its getting kinda hot in here," she said. "Thank you for showing me that position, that is one I will remember."

"My pleasure," he said.

"I could tell," she replied.

"All for science," he replied.

"Indeed," she grinned.

He needed to get some distance from her, so he walked back over to the bed and lay back on the pillows. She walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"So that's the introductory seminar," he said. "What did you think?"

"I think I have a lot to learn," she said. "But I think I have a great brother for doing this."

"What do you think was your favorite position?" he asked, thinking she would say the one by the mirror.

She contemplated carefully. "I liked the standing, but I think my favorite is when I'm on top, straddling you," she said. "I had another question about that."

"Ask away," he said.

"Ok, well when I am in that position..., like here," she said, climbing into position on top of him, but staying suspended above him. "What should I be doing with my hands? I don't know where to put them."

Erik looked up at his sister straddling him. "This position is a real turn on for a guy because he can sit back and look at how beautiful the girl's body is. I think it's a real turn on when she puts her hands into her hair, and also when she caresses her breasts."

"Okay, let me try that and you tell me how I do," Amy said. "First I've got to get out of this, I'm sweating." As she spoke the words, Amy shrugged her shoulders back and the silky robe drifted off her body, leaving her straddling him with nothing but a bra and panties. After it had fallen away she appeared to have second thoughts. "Is that ok?" she asked Erik.

"Yes, that's very ok," Erik said. He wanted to tell her that she looked incredibly fuckable, but he held off on that.

Amy began to slowly gyrate her hips above Erik's cock, simulating intercourse without contact. Following his advice, she moved her hands up into her hair, running her fingers through.

"Guys like it when you moan too," said Erik, more for his satisfaction than her education.

Amy nodded and started to moan with the rhythm of her movements, up and down above him. She moved her hands down over her breasts, rubbing them through her bra, and Erik was treated to the sight of Amy's beautiful nipples coming to full attention. He briefly thought about explaining how guys liked to lick and suck nipples, but he thought better of it. He decided just to relax and enjoy the show, and Amy seemed to be enjoying herself, and was in no hurry. He gave her occasional tips on how and what to do, which had mostly become self serving. Still, if it turned him on it was good advice. And it was apparent that he was still very much turned on.

Erik noticed that Amy had suddenly stopped moving up and down above him and was looking at his cock curiously. He looked down and noticed that a drop or two had formed on the end of his cock.

"Are you having an orgasm thing?" she asked.

"No, if that was happening you'd see me thrashing around, and there is a lot more semen that comes out," he said. "That is called pre-cum, and it kind of oozes out when a man is aroused."

"Is it made of the same stuff as the semen?"

"Yes, I think it's pretty much the same stuff."

She looked at the glistening drops with curiosity. "May I?" she asked, holding up a finger.

"Yes," he answered.

She dipped down with her finger, dabbing the fluid on the tip of his cock. She rubbed it between her finger and thumb, feeling the slickness of it. Then she lifted her finger up to her mouth and tasted it.

"Mmm, salty," she whispered. Her eyes went back to look at his cock again, and then suddenly she leaned over to one side. Erik reached up and grabbed her before she fell over, and she sat down on his thighs, still straddling him.

"Ah, got dizzy all of a sudden," she said.

"Did you eat any dinner?" he asked.

"No, I guess I forgot," she said. "I had no idea it had gotten this late, its 11:30."

"I forgot to eat too," he said. Erik reached over and grabbed the banana off the bed and handed it to her. She split it in two and handed half to Erik, and they shared a birthday dinner, her half naked and him all the way. They laughed and joked about the used banana they were eating, and the sexual tension was temporarily abated. While she still looked erotic eating the banana, Erik was impressed once again about just how easy his sister was to be around. It was no small wonder that all the guys at school would die to date her.

They finished their impromptu dinner and sat quietly for a moment in the candlelit darkness. Erik became lost in his thoughts for a moment, and then he noticed that Amy was tearing up.

"Amy, what's wrong?" he asked.

Amy took a breath to calm down. "This has been wonderful Erik. But now, I'm wondering if I made a mistake following Mom's advice. I feel like I've missed out on so much."

Erik sat up and pulled Amy toward him in an embrace. The rules of contact were forgotten. "Amy, the truth is I think Mom gave you a wonderful gift. I think you are going to enjoy sex so much as you experience it now, when you are old enough to really appreciate it."

"That's true I guess, but I just feel like I'm so far behind," she said.

"Amy, what I've shown you tonight is the mechanical process of sex," he said softly. "There is so much more to it than that. When two people who love each other, who have a committed relationship, get together to have sex, there is so much touching, and caressing and kissing...and loving. Some day you will find a man who will share that with you, and because you've waited, you will enjoy it so much more."

She smiled at him and hugged him closely. Her legs straddled his and his cock was pressed up against her, and their arms were wrapped around each other. When they released the hug they stayed joined at the midsection, and their faces stayed just inches apart. They stayed in that posture for a long, long time.

Erik felt an unbelievable passion that he fought to control. He knew that all he had to do was to lean forward, softly kiss her lips, and then they would be locked in a torrid embrace. He would roll over on top of her, and kiss her again, and then kiss her cheek, and her neck and work his way down her chest, tearing her bra off and lavishing attention on her nipples. He would continue down with unabated passion, kissing and licking her stomach, before finally making his way down to her panties, which he would rip off, and then he would plunge his tongue inside her until she begged him to stop, begged him to take her in his arms, begged him to enter her. And then he would, plunging his four-hour erection deep inside her, making love to her softly and sweetly, but ardently, and in every position they had rehearsed, and a few they hadn't, all night long.

Luckily, she broke the silence before that happened.

"If you weren't my brother," she said softly, "I would want you to be the one."

He looked into her eyes, loving her but hating that she was his sister. "If you weren't my sister, I'd already have been the one."

They separated slowly, both regretting it, but knowing it had to be. She rose up from the bed, found her robe and put it on. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Night bro," she said softly. "Happy birthday."

"Same to you sis," he said.

Then she was gone, leaving him to his thoughts. The longer she was away, the easier it was to realize that not having wild sex with her was the right thing to do. But it wasn't making his erection go down any. He looked over at the clock. It was 12 pm, midnight, end of the longest day of the year.

Erik awoke at 8 am the next day, the sun peeling through the windows. As he groggily came into consciousness, he became aware that he was still naked, lying on top of the sheets. He looked across the room, and there was Amy, completely naked, in the doorway of the bathroom. She was holding a banana, and was slowly sliding it in and out of her mouth, her eyes locked on his cock. He reached down and found his cock with his hand, and began to slowly, firmly jack off his cock, showing off for his sister. Her eyes sparkled with approval, and he moved faster, feeling his orgasm building quickly, and then he was peaking, and his orgasm exploded loose, pouring out all over him and the bed, warm, wet liquid everywhere, while his sister licked and sucked on the banana.

Erik woke at 8:05, startled awake by an incredible wet dream. He looked over at the bathroom door, it was closed. Had that happened? It seemed so real. It was clear that he had indeed had an orgasm, the bed sheets were a wreck. He shook off the cobwebs and went in and took a shower.

He did not see Amy that morning, she had things she had to do. He didn't see her in the afternoon, because he had things to do, and his aunt and uncle were coming home just before dinner. He wasn't sure if Amy was avoiding him, and he wasn't sure that wasn't a bad idea. At any rate, by the time his aunt and uncle came home and the four of them sat down to dinner, it was an uncomfortable situation for both of them. Erik sensed that Amy was pretending the previous night didn't happen, and he was fine with that.

So dinner was a quiet affair. There was one moment where Aunt Martha asked what they did on their birthday, and Erik and Amy shared a smile.

Erik was so nervous about Amy that he didn't really notice that Aunt Martha and Uncle John were unusually apprehensive. So he was unprepared with what happened after dinner.

"Erik, Amy, we need to have a serious talk about something," Uncle John said.

The first thing that popped into Erik's mind was that somehow Uncle John and Aunt Martha had found out about their little sex ed class, and they were in big trouble. When he looked over at Amy, he could tell by the look of horror in her eyes that she was thinking the same thing.