An Empty House & A Full Pussy Ch. 02

Story Info
Heather & Bryan continue their affair - with a new partner!
1.6k words
4.57
335.3k
158

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,732 Followers

Written by BrettJ with Ideas from Mithragoddess

*

Heather's sweet little ass bounced up and down on her brother's cock as she outlined her plan to him. For the past week, they had been fucking non-stop, barely stopping to eat. She wasn't giving up this beautiful cock for anything, and she had a plan to keep the fucking going.

The pair both shuddered in orgasm a few minutes later, Heather scampered off her brother's bed and came back with cloths to clean them both. As she washed off her brother's cock, the temptation to fuck him again was strong, but she didn't yield to it.

She cuddled close to him on the bed, long red hair cascading all over the sheets, her body barely covered in his favorite pink top. Bryan caressed his sister's sweet ass, his favorite part of his kinky little lover. She almost always top-rode him, because Bryan loved to watch her cute little ass bounce.

In the past week, she'd continued to tempt him with that ass. She'd wiggle past him in short-shorts, bikinis, thongs or minis, anything to get his attention. He'd almost always take the bait, pull her close, and before too long, they were fucking each other heatedly.

His cock was her cock now, they both knew that they'd never be able to stop fucking each other. When they woke up -- they slept together every night since that first night -- they fucked again, went off and did their thing, and came home and fucked.

His beautiful, big cock filled Heather's pussy so nicely. So big and meaty, packing her full of dick, nothing made her hornier than to have her brother-lover stuffed inside her cunt. Her nipples would get hard at the thought of him fucking her, her pussy dripped and her mind would wander.

For his own part, he'd dumped Kari the day after their incestuous affair began. Bryan knew that with a willing, red-headed nymph of a sister, why did he need Kari's uptight bullshit? Heather was a sexpot and that is what he needed.

"Ohh, fuck me Bryan lover, fuck me and don't stop!" Heather yelled as she moved up and down on his big dick.

"I am fucking you, you hot little bitch!!" Bryan yelled as his rod plunged in and out of her pussy, knowing that the week or so they'd been fucking had increased his skill immensely.

As their bodies worked in unison, Heather knew that when their parents came home in a few days, they'd have to stop this or risk getting caught. So they'd worked up a plan. As the couch springs squeaked in protest, she heard the front door open and knew their plan was about to go into action.

"OH, MY DEAR GOD!"

There in the doorway, eyes wide open, standing there shocked was their father's sister, the gorgeous Alexus. Who had been invited to lunch by the scheming pair.

Alexus was their father's younger sister by many years. She was 26, a pretty bachelorette that Bryan and Heather both enjoyed spending time with. Tall and slim, with light, slightly reddish-blonde hair, long legs and a dazzling smile, their aunt was their favorite relative. Soon, Heather and Bryan hoped, she'd be a new playmate.

"WHAT the HELL do you two think you're doing?" Alexus screamed.

Heather continued to ride her brother's thick cock. "We're fucking." she answered, matter-of-factedly. "Sorry, we lost track of time ... " which was a total lie, both knew exactly what time it was -- " ... and we forgot you were coming to check in on us and have lunch. Oh well -- now that you're here, why not get naked and join the fun?" After she spoke to her aunt, she began to roll her ass and take her brother's rod deeper into the recesses of her cunt.

Heather could feel her aunt's eyes staring at the incestuous coupling. Heather looked over and saw the confusion in Alexus' stunning blue eyes. She saw the young woman struggle with her own morality and the lust she felt for the sexy pair.

Lust won out. She walked over to Bryan and pressed her lips to his, their tongues met and she said, "I must be out of my mind, but I am going to take you up on that."

Alexus then leaned into Heather and pressed her lips to her equally-stunning niece. "Are you included in this little fun-fest kitten?"

Heather started a little. She had known it would be a threesome, but hadn't thought of doing anything with her sexy aunt. But from the moment Alexus' lips touched her own, she knew that she and her aunt would make love.

"Yes." she said quietly.

Alexus smiled and stepped away from the sexy playmates. She shimmied out of the light summer dress she had been wearing and the horny siblings were surprised at what stood beside them as they continued to fuck on their parent's favorite blue sofa. Even that act of defiance gave Heather's fiery pussy a naughty tingle.

Alexus was a beautiful woman. Heather's parents were attractive, handsome people. But Alexus was model-beautiful. She stood before them with flashing blue eyes, her hair shining and nearly down to her ass, which was sculpted and round. She was wearing a sheer black bra and tiny black thong. No pantyhose for Auntie Alexus, she was wearing stockings and garters, with black, slingback "fuck me" heels.

Alexus giggled at her young lover's shock. "I was planning to go out later and have a little fun. Looks like I don't have to go anywhere, right babies?" She leaned in and kissed both of them again.

Heather and Bryan interrupted their fucking and got up from the couch. "It won't fit 3!" Heather giggled as they led the still-smiling Alexus upstairs.

Once they entered her bedroom, Bryan led Alexus, still trembling slightly, to the bed. Heather lit strategically-placed candles and joined them on the soft bed.

It was time, so Heather decided to be bold. She reached for Alexus and pulled her into her embrace. Alexus went willingly, loving her niece's soft hands as they roamed all over her tits. From behind, she could feel Bryan removing her bra, so Heather's tiny hands were fondling her naked breasts. Heather leaned in and took one soft nipple in her mouth, causing Alexus to groan out loud. Heather knew in an instant why Vickie partied with girls, this was sexy as hell. She began kissing down Alexus' body while Bryan moved his hands to their aunt's tits.

"I like the thong Alexus," Heather smiled as she slid it down her aunt's tanned thighs. "I like it here!" she said as she hung it on the bedpost with a giggle. She positioned herself between Alexus' legs and buried her face in her aunt's cunt, loving her first taste of pussy. She licked tentatively for a few seconds, but liked it so much, within minutes she was eating the sweet treasure eagerly.

Alexus cooed in delight as her slutty niece devoured her. Her first woman-on-woman experience was better than she'd ever imagined in her kinkiest of fantasies. As her mind dwelled on this, she felt Bryan's thick cock slide between her eager lips as he straddled her face. Standing over his aunt, she took it in her mouth and sucked it eagerly.

Bryan nearly collapsed, it took all his strength not to fall onto the bed. Man, he thought, watching his kinky sibling eat their aunt's cunt was even hotter than he'd thought it would be. Their plan was working.

The screams of the women were filling the bedroom, Heather felt a naughty tingle as she wondered if their neighbors were hearing this. She hoped so, with a lewd grin. She and Alexus seemed to move naturally into a `69' and her brother moved to allow them to adjust to their new position.

Aunt and niece were devouring each other eagerly now, sucking, slurping and writhing together, joined in an incestuous frenzy. When she felt her aunt tense and a muffled scream escaped Alexus' lips, Heather looked up and saw her brother had inserted his big cock into Alexus' eager pussy. She licked at the union of brother and aunt and delighted in the perversity of it all.

Bryan's big cock seesawed in and out of Alexus' wet pussy, loving how tight she was as his sister licked at his cock. Alexus' juices dripped onto Heather's waiting tongue and Bryan was almost ready to cum himself. Alexus' tongue was remarkable for a novice pussy-eater and Heather wanted desperately to cum as well.

But Bryan had another trick up his sleeve. He pulled out of Alexus' pussy, her protests muffled by Heather's pussy. His cock was oiled from being in Alexus' cunt and he slid it into his sister's gorgeous, round little ass, something he'd been aching to do. She squealed, not in protest, but loving the invasion of her butt.

Alexus delighted in the sight and that was enough to trigger her orgasm. She screamed loudly "I'M CUMMINGGG!" and that set off Bryan, who let loose his seed in his sister's gorgeous ass. Heather followed moments later, shaking with passion and pleasure.

The three of them cleaned each other off and Heather confessed to Alexus all that had been going on and what she'd planned.

"See, Alexus, I could never stop having that gorgeous cock once I'd tried it. I want it day and night, can you blame me?" Alexus shook her head.

"Heather's little pussy's pretty good too, right?" Bryan said with a smile. Again, Alexus agreed.

"So Auntie Alexus, we figured if we got you `involved' we could meet at your place and fuck and no one would be the wiser. Everybody wins, right?" Heather said, grinning impishly.

Alexus pinched her niece's soft, pink nipples. "And what if I'd said no?"

Heather and Bryan took Alexus between them. Heather smiled. "You wouldn't have. I don't have any crazy relatives!"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,732 Followers