An Erotic Vacation

Story Info
A cuckold story of a previous vacation.
9.1k words
3.95
18.5k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of a husband and wife's journey to becoming cuckold first timers.

It is filled with anticipation and preparation I hope you enjoy it.

I'm Tom, my wife is Jane, and this is our story.

We arrived at the resort in Spain early in the morning. We were a little tired from the overnight flight so we planned to have a little snooze after our

arrival. We had won an all expenses paid long weekend in Spain on a radio quiz. I'm quite lucky like that.

It was just me and my wife travelling as our two kids had been left with grandma for the weekend vacation.

My wife was excited as it was an unexpected break with timings that worked perfectly.

My wife Jane wears her hair in a short bob and her natural brown hair was died blonde.

Jane is attractive, quite slim and petite with 34b breasts and brown eyes.

She is a naturally flirty woman who enjoys attention from other people.

Usually it doesn't go beyond chatting and flirting, but occasionally has gone slightly further, which I mentioned in my story 'Dinner and Dessert'.

We went to reception to pick up our keys and were greeted by a well built handsome young man in his mid twenties. He was very well mannered and efficient and he showed us how to use the air conditioning and all other necessary things worth knowing about the chalet.

He was a bit too friendly for my liking but Jane thought he was cute.

The chalet was delightful, but as we were tired we quickly stripped for sleeping. It was warm outside 28 deg C.

I stripped down to my tight boxers and Jane stripped to her white cotton bra and panties. We got into bed, but only covered ourselves with a sheet as it was still quite warm inside.

I was starting to dose off when I felt Jane's hand reaching behind her and caressing the front of my tight shorts. This didn't happen to often so I pretended to be asleep to see what would happen. I was facing Janes back and couldn't help but become quickly erect as Jane pretended to be sleeping while she tried to get my attention.

Soon her hand was inside my underwear and she was stroking my hard cock.

Still pretending to be asleep I reached for Jane and put my arm around her waist and gradually moved it down to her panties. Jane parted her legs slightly and I could feel her bikini style white cotton panties getting damp

I could hear Jane's breathing becoming heavier as she gave up any pretence of being asleep and continued to masturbate me.

Just to tease her more, I pretended to still

be sleeping but having a nice sexy dream.

Eventually Jane pulled down my underwear and then

pulled her panties to one side and slid on to my cock.

I pretended to awaken and started to slowly fuck her. I said "You are a teasing little bitch, aren't you". To which Jane replied "Oh yes I can be when I want to".

"OK then", I replied I'm going to use you like a whore". Jane just grunted as I pushed her face down on the bed and fucked her without even taking off her panties.

Soon the tempo got faster and Jane tried to fight to change to another position but I held her face down as I pounded her. This actually turned her on more and she started to moan loudly as she approached orgasm.

She was saying things like; "You like

fucking helpless girls, don't you" and "I'm not helpless, I can have any man I want and you could do nothing to stop me".

I gave her three sharp smacks on her white panty clad bottom as I continued to pound her and I pulled her panties down as much as possible while I was still inside her.

Jane was about to cum and I was following just behind her. "I could hire you out to teach you a lesson, you little slut", I snarled. This was the final straw and Jane came hard while crying out. I could feel her squirting slightly. as she reached a very vocal orgasm and this was enough to start me cumming too, I could feel a huge pressure building up and suddenly I was spurting hard inside her.

I felt like I was going on forever, and as I withdrew, the last few spurts landed on her bottom and her back.

It was only then I realised I hadn't even

taken her bra off.

I let Jane up from her face down position, feeling slightly embarrassed at our animalistic love making. But Jane just lay languidly on her back and took off her sodden panties and bra. Her perky tits looked great and her nipples were standing up. She spread her legs and I admired the thin shaved black landing strip with a slight hint of my cum leaking out.

Jane then started to play with herself again and I could see our combined juices on her fingers but as she masturbated, as events progressed the juices spread to her inner thighs. Normally I'm a man that needs about 40 minutes to get a second erection, but I could feel myself quickly getting hard again as I watched Jane play with herself.

She was telling me to talk dirty to her as her breathing got heavier and her nipples stood to attention.

I told her she was a vacation slut and she was a deliberate cock teaser. I told her she needed a much stricter husband than me and she should be slapped to her husbands will.

We hadn't done this type of thing before, but I could see Jane was aroused by it so I lightly slapped he on her inner thighs.

I gave her a few more slaps on her thighs, then on her belly and her breasts. Jane continued to masturbate furiously and when I slapped her nipples and called her little slut wife, she started to cum again. She had another heavy orgasm and then lay there for a while with her legs spread on full display.

She asked if I needed to cum again and I

said yes.

She then told me to stand up, as she started to wank me again. I was rock hard after this display of wantoness and was soon ready to cum again.

Jane talked to me as she cupped my swolen balls and wanked my hard cock.

I felt myself nearing a cum spurt as Jane stood on front of me naked, telling me how she was a slut and could make any man she liked cum.

I growled "you flatter yourself bitch, you're nearly 38", to which Jane simply smiled and said "Pick someone and watch", I couldn't withstand it any longer and I suddenly spurted cum all over her legs and hands as she stood teasingly almost mockingly beside me.

Unabashedly smiling, Jane pranced out to

the bathroom with my cum running down her legs, to clean up.

Jane returned in a little pair of boy shorts and nothing else. We then lay down and slept for the rest of the morning. This is going to be an interesting vacation, I thought to myself. I noticed my cock was feeling little tremors as I slowly felt life returning to it.

Later that afternoon we awoke and showered. We had travelled light so there wasn't much to unpack. I just wore cargo shorts, a T shirt and sandals.

Jane wore a short light flared skirt that lifted in the breeze over a thin pair of lacy pastel pink panties. On top she wore a low necked belly top over a light sports bra. She completed her outfit with flat sandals which made her look even smaller at only 5 foot 3 inches. I thought she looked very sexy in an athletic sort of way.

We explored the seafront bars and shops, Jane bought some items while I mostly remained outside and admired the view. There were lots of attractive young people in the seafront bars, and the women and girls provided the nicest view.

Jane came out of a souvenir shop and caught me looking at a young lady sitting at a bar who did not realise or care that I could see up her skirt. "Dirty old man" she said and pushed me lightly. I just smiled and said, "It's OK to look at the menu isn't it"?

Jane replied, "Only if both parties agree I suppose, I wouldn't want you getting jealous". We moved along and eventually picked a street front bar to sit and have a drink.

We sat down and sipped our drinks

watching the people pass by. I suggested that we play a game called Would you or wouldn't you.

Basically the rules were one person would discretly point out a person, and the other had to honestly answer if they found them attractive enough to have sex with.

It started with Jane pointing out an attractive older lady, she was expecting me to say no, but I answered honestly. "Yes" I said, "she looks like she knows a few tricks in the bedroom and she is well dressed, I definitely would".

I could see this made Jane slightly jealous and I can tell her tell tale signs. But to her credit, despite me answering yes to almost all of her choices, Jane only answered yes to about 5% of my selection, admittedly I chose people who I knew were not her type.

Eventually it was getting dusk, so we

returned arm in arm to prepare for dinner.

I just changed my T shirt to a casual tactical shirt and Jane just changed into a slightly see through blouse which displayed her sports bra beneath. She didn't bother changing her short skirt. It wasn't the type of resort that required formal dress.

We decided to eat at the restaurant in our own chalet area.

We ordered our meal and sat down in our lovely outdoor restaurant. There was a nice warm sea breeze and the ambience was perfect for a quiet romantic meal.

We were laughing and joking and generally having a nice meal with a nice bottle of wine.

Out of the blue Jane suddenly said, "Mmm, I certainly would". At first I had no idea

what she was referring to but then I followed her longing gaze and I remembered our game we were playing earlier.

The young man who we met in reception earlier appeared to be working at the bar in our restaurant. He wasn't serving but instead he was on a ladder above the bar, wiring up some fairy lights.

I guess what captivated Jane was the fact that he was naked on the top and he had a strong muscular back.

Jane laughed and said he was just her type. "Young, tall, muscular with a pretty boyish face" is how she put it.

I said, "He's a little young for you isn't he? At least a decade younger I'd say".

Jane replied, "What happens in Spain, stays in Spain". As she gazed longingly at him.

He turned around, still engrossed in his work and even I had to admit he was impressive.

He was wearing work shorts without a belt and they were hanging low on his narrow waste.

His Abbs were chiseled and he had very defined muscles in his chest.

The band and the tips of his light coloured tight underpants could be seen beneath his work shorts, I also noticed as he reached upwards that his underarms were shaved.

I knew this to be a turn on for Jane.

She likes me to keep myself neatly trimmed all over, which I do.

I just made light of Jane's comments and said something like, "Well if you do, then I get a hall pass in return".

I expected Jane to drop the subject, but instead she smiled and said, "You gotta

deal mister".

I have to admit I found the thought of Jane seducing the younger man quite erotic and I could even feel myself starting to get hard.

"Are you serious" I enquired. Jane thought about it for a while and smiled coyly.

"I'm on the pill and it would only be a one time deal, I think it would spice up our sex life".

I thought about that and asked about me, "Would you really not mind me picking up another girl"? I enquired.

As long as you told me and didn't do it regularly, If it was a weekend away deal, I'd be OK with it, but I'd like to watch too".

The conversation went on and after another few drinks, we both nervously agreed to a plan. Jane was going to try and seduce the young man.

In the future, I would have permission to fuck a girl of my choice.

I thought this a little unfair, as although im in great shape, I'm not that tall, 5foot 7, and its always harder for a man to pick up a woman.

Jane's solution was simple, "Hire a call girl" she said.

I willingly agreed.

It was late and the young man had disappeared, so around two am we headed to our chalet slightly tipsy.

Jane was leaning on my shoulder and she started whispering about how she would like to seduce the young man and what she would do to him.

As we walked to our chalet, she was doing her slutty damsel in distress impersonation, with me playing the part of the young man.

She was pouting, pushing her breasts towards me, but my favourite part was her bending over in her short skirt to adjust her sandals.

Her pastel panties were fleetingly on display & a couple of guys nearby were paying attention to her.

I warned her of this but too my surprise she just asked "Where are they". When I discretly pointed them out, she faced them and squated down to adjust her sandals again.

She had her legs slightly spread and they had a clear view of the delights beneath her skirt.

Slightly embarrassed of causing a spectacle, I quickly ushered her along to our chalet with the spectators following us with their stares.

When we got inside, Jane started acting

out the part of a dizzy slut.

"Ohh my lamp in the bedroom isn't working properly, could you help".

She said this as she lay across the bed with her skirt tousled around her waist.

It reminded me of some bad porn acting and I told her so.

She laughed in a provocative and slutty manner.

"Maybe I'll do a porn film" she quipped, "Mmm a few guys having their way with me might be interesting", she mockingly said.

She then said " Could you help me with my blouse buttons young man", as she turned over and faced me with her legs bent at the knees and spread slightly.

I opened her blouse and then she said, "I'm sorry to ask you but I'm a little drunk, would you mind opening my bra"?

I quickly played along and pulled her to the

edge of the bed and opened her bra. Her 34b perky breasts popped out, and Jane pretended to be embarrassed covering them with her hands as she sat with her legs spread on the edge of the bed.

I said, "Let me help you with your blouse ma'am" and proceeded to remove her blouse and bra.

Jane then told me how she would like to taken by a young man.

She started to call me Juan, despite my name being Tom.

However I was enjoying myself so I played along. The conversation went along the lines of;

"You've been watching me, haven't you Juan"?

I got in character and replied, "Si senorita, I want to fuck you hard with my young cock".

Jane was loving it and on it went, "Ohh but your only a boy, let me show you what to

do".

After a few minutes of dirty talk with my bad Spanish accent, neither of us could wait much longer.

Jane was now sitting on our bed with her blouse and bra lying beside her and her legs parted.

I put my hand between her legs and slipped my fingers under the gusset of her panties as I pushed her firmly onto her back.

I noticed how damp they were as I slid them down her legs. I had some difficulty slipping them over her ankles with her sandals still on, but I managed to get them over one ankle and leave them hanging on the other ankle. It was good enough.

I quickly removed my T shirt and shorts and pushed my thick cock against her

lower belly. I rubbed against her teasingly as I told her I wanted to fuck a married woman in my best Spanish accent.

"Why a married woman"?, Jane asked.

"Because they are experienced and are very sexy like you" I continued in character.

These were the words that clinched the deal. My Spanish had come good.

Jane reached down, her wedding ring in plain view as she guided my cock into position.

I commented "Nice wedding ring" as I slowly began to shallow fuck her.

She was soaked and was trying to thrust her hips down onto my cock, but I managed to continue to shallow fuck her only.

It got too much for Jane and she was crying "Ohh god, fuck me harder". So I slowly began to go deeper and each thrust

went slightly deeper. "Ohh Ohh Ahh" Jane groaned as I began to fuck her in earnest.

It didn't take long at all before she was making her cum sounds while I was still speaking to her in a ham Spanish accent.

"I'm going to cum inside you Senorita ", I cried. I could feel the pressure building and I was about to let go.

Jane surprised me, "No not inside me, I'm married" she moaned.

"But Senorita I need to" I said, barely able to keep up the act as I was reaching the point of no return.

Jane suddenly began to cum hard, she was shouting "Ohh fuck me, I'm cumming" and I could feel a gush of liquid over my cock.

Soon after, she gripped my cock and wriggled out from beneath me as if I wasn't allowed cum inside her.

"I'm married", she said, as if only her husband could cum inside her.

I was still thrusting against her hand and her wet pussy with her thin cropped landing strip rubbing against my hard cock.

I couldn't hold on any longer and started to shoot hard.

I exploded my cum all over her lady garden, midriff and skirt.

She looked shocked first and then smiled and commented that I had made quite a mess, what would her husband say if he could see her now.

I just did my best to smile in a young Spanish sort of way.

We lay there for a while exhausted, and then Jane asked me to get some tissues to clean her up. I went and got some kleenex and cleaned the mess as best I could.

Quietly I marveled at how high & how much I had spurted. I then removed her skirt and threw it in the corner I could see my juices on it, Bill Clinton sprang to mind and I chuckled.

Jane finally arose and walked unsteadily to the bathroom to do a wee and clean up, when she returned, we chatted for a while about our fantasy before we fell into a tipsy slumber.

We awoke around 9.30 the following morning and lounged around until around 10.30. We talked about the night before and the fun we had, we both agreed it was the best sex we had in a long while.

We spoke about if we should turn our fantasy into reality. Jane's main concern was that I would think of her as a slut afterwards.

I thought about this and told her that I was

on board with it and it could just be a holiday thing, it was certainly spicing up our sex life. Eventually Jane said "Ok let's see if I get a response to my flirting?"

I smiled warmly and said, "I don't think that will be a problem". Jane was slightly nervous and replied, "Let's hope so", then she smiled coyly and said, "He's is a very attractive young man", she was blushing as she said it.

I knew the signs and I could tell Jane wanted this badly and I was going to enjoy the show.

We decided we would hang around the pool bar area where the young man seemed to work most of the time.

I wore swimming shorts and a T shirt.

Jane decided on a black bikini, she had also brought a one piece swimsuit but the

bikini was barely modest, and as Jane said, "If you're going to take a chance, go bold" She wore a pair of flip flops which made her look quite short, but for modesty's sake she wrapped a see through sarong around her waist.

At the last minute her nerves showed and she grabbed a light floral summer blouse which she tied above her belly.

We locked our chalet and sauntered down to the pool area.

We took two foldable chaise lounge beach chairs. We sat down and Jane said she would get two small glasses of beer at the bar.

She returned blushing and said, "He's there and he's bringing over our drinks".

Jane was like a nervous teen, preening herself to perfection.

The young man started coming over,

carrying a tray with two beers and a bowl of peanuts. He was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a tight white short sleeved shirt.

Jane was practically drooling at him, it was very funny.

He placed our drinks on a small table between us and as he bent over to put them down I noticed he still wasn't wearing a belt.

We had a peak of firm hairless glutes with no apparent underwear.

Jane thanked him and asked his name.

"Juan" he replied and we both glanced at each other and smiled.

"I bring nuts for all the attractive Senorita's" he said.

"I bet you do quipped Jane".