An Evening at the Bar Ch. 01

Story Info
Single gal performs for dominant guy in men's room.
2.5k words
4.54
36.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is for you, RSH. Thanks for the inspiration.

*

Okay, so in retrospect, I admit that I had a little too much to drink last night. I can't believe what I did. I can't believe that I almost want to do it again. It's all a little scary. Now there is this guy in my life. Things are going to change for me. I can feel it.

My name is Samantha. I stand 5' 7" in by stocking feet and I have nice body and really long legs. So when I put on heels and a mini skirt, I can really wow 'em. Long brunette hair and a nice rack don't hurt either. It all went down like this.

I was out at the bar with my friend, Shar. Shar is one of those beautiful inside and out people, so when we go out together, we tend to attract a lot of attention. Usually, we just take it in stride as we are only there to have a good time, not meet guys. Tonight, however, I knew that Shar had just broken up with her boyfriend and she was out to forget the cheating jerk.

We had just polished off our second round when two guys approached us at the pool table we were playing at. I thought they wanted the table, and we were about to hit the dance floor anyway. "It's all yours guys," I told the tallest one.

"Well, actually, we weren't interested in pool, we were interested in talking to you lovely ladies." He said back to me.

I kinda rolled my eyes, this was a pretty cheesy opening, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw the look that Shar was giving the other guy. I relented, knowing that she was on the prowl. Tall guy really was cute and I was single. I could afford to play along.

The tall one introduced himself to me as Jude while I caught the other guy telling Shar that his name was Kenny. The four of us walked over to a table that was free and gave the waitress an order for another round. We made small talk and did the what's your sign thing. I gathered that Jude owned a small construction business and Kenny was his best friend and main Foreman. They seemed harmless enough, and we shared a few more drinks before I started buzzing. I excused myself to go to the ladies room, leaving Shar snuggled up in the booth next to Kenny. I am not even sure that they saw me go, but Jude looked after me curiously.

I was a bit tipsy and stumbled in the hallway outside the bathroom. At once, Jude came up next to me and grabbed me around the waist to steady me. I looked up to thank him and discovered that he was looking at me very intently. He guided me not into the ladies room, but into the men's room next to it. I started to protest, but he held his finger to his lips. There were no men in the place as he led me to one of the two stalls.

My head was swimming not only with the alcohol, but with the knowledge that I was letting this guy lead me into a scary and potentially dangerous situation. I am still not sure why I went along, but go along I did.

He guided me into one of the stalls and told me to stand there. I complied. He looked at me for a long minute and then asked me if I still had to go pee. I answered yes, I still had to go.

"Well go then. Right now." He told me.

I stared at him stupidly, my mouth hanging open. "Now!" He barked at me.

I was startled into submission, only wanting to get out of there as quickly as possible at that moment. I reached under my skirt and pulled my thong panties down to my knees. He was still standing in the doorway of the stall. He was blocking most of the view but if another guy walked in, it would be painfully obvious what was going on. I blushed down to my toes as I let my bladder go. What the hell was I doing?

I looked up at Jude to see a slightly evil smirk on his face. I wasn't sure what it meant, but I shuddered as a chill passed through me. He held my eyes with intensity as I finished. I reached for the toilet paper and cleaned myself before I started to get up.

Without a word, he put his hands on my shoulders and held me down on the toilet seat. I started to look up at him, but my sight was halted at the huge tent in the front of his pants. Another chill passed through me and I couldn't help but lick my lips. He chuckled throatily and moved his hips so that he could rub his erection against my face. My lipstick smeared on the front of his jeans, but he seemed to not care. Lust shot through me as I realized what I was allowing this man to do to me. I moaned.

He unbuckled his belt and undid his fly. As his pole popped out, I was mentally delighted that he was average thickness but pretty long. I am not really a size queen but if a guy is carrying a little extra around in his jeans, I am not going to complain. I licked my lips again as he guided the head of his delectable cock toward my waiting mouth.

"Suck it," he told me. I complied, feeling a rushing thrill from the public spectacle that we were making. I couldn't believe that I was being such a slut in public with a guy that I barely knew telling me what to do. But the wetness in my pussy was unmistakable and I was horny as hell, grinding my hips on the seat as I blew this guy.

I slobbered all over the head before working my way further down. I continued thrusting my face down onto his stiff cock until I couldn't take it anymore and got down on my knees to take his cock into my throat. He was moaning and crooning words to me that were coarse and vile yet inflamed me even more. He took my head in his hands and held just the tip of his cock in my mouth.

"Put your hands behind your back and take a deep breath," he told me. "I am going to go as deep as I can."

I did as I was told and took in as much air as I could. He slowly guided the head of his cock into the back of my mouth and towards my gag reflex. I love to suck cock, but this experience was so thrilling to me, I could barely hold still and let him guide me. Right at the moment that I felt the head slip into my gag reflex, I heard the door to the men's room kick open and it was brought home to me where I was and what was going on.

I gagged like hell and tried to get up, but his hands went immediately to my shoulders to hold me still. "You are going to stay where you are," he told me, in a completely normal voice. "On your knees like a good little slut with my cock in your mouth. Let's try this again."

I heard the guy come in and take care of his business at the urinal. If he didn't know what was going on already, my gagging noises would soon alert him. I felt another rush of juice flow from my cunt.

I exhaled and took another deep breath as he took me by the hair again and guided my mouth onto his hard cock. I tried to relax the muscles in my throat as he eased the tip further back. He pulled back a fraction before plunging forward, fully engaging the head of his cock into my gullet. I moaned and tried to fight the gagging sensations. As I struggled to relax, he pressed my head further down and I could feel my throat bulging around his meat.

I shook my head, and he let me go to come up for air. Strings of saliva were hanging from my mouth and his dick. I saw that the other guy that had come in was now standing a little off to the side watching me deep throat Jude. He was stroking his shaft through his pants, but he looked almost fully erect and I knew that he wanted to take it out and stroke it. Jude took me by the arm and led me over to a chair that was against the far wall of the restroom. I walked with a little difficulty as my legs were somewhat cramped and my panties were still around my knees. He forced me to bend over the chair and I heard his pants shuffle before I felt the tip of his cock press into my dripping wet pussy.

He motioned to the other guy to come around to my front and get me to suck his cock. The thrusting in my cunt wasn't gentle, but at that point, I was so turned on, I didn't care. All I could think about was the meat in my pussy and the meat that was going to be in my mouth. All I wanted was cock, cock, and more cock. I was such a slut, but I couldn't get enough.

I gobbled down the other guy's cock in front of me. He was Hispanic and not very tall, but he had a fine package and his cock stuffed my mouth full as I tried to moan around it. Jude kept thrusting into my pussy as two more guys walked in one right after another. They completely ignored their business in favor of watching the slut perform in front of them. I was getting close to orgasm, knowing that these guys were all getting off on me. I was dying to play with my pussy, but Jude and the other guy were thrusting so hard, I had to hang on with both hands. I was grinding back into Jude, trying to reach my peak.

"Don't you dare cum yet, you little slut," he said to me. "You will get your reward when I am satisfied with you, get it?"

I moaned louder around other guy's cock and looked up to realize that two more men had come in and were watching me get fucked like a bitch in heat. My pussy was pulsing and gushing and I knew that the guys were getting close. The four watchers were all stroking their stuff as they watched. Suddenly, other guy stiffened his back and shoved my head as far down onto his cock as he could get it. He spurt two or three shots directly down my throat before pulling back and shooting three more on my face. Man, this guy had a HUGE load of cum. I ground my hips back at Jude in heated frustration as other guy spattered the few remaining drops from his cock on my face and swiped the rest into my mouth with his fingers.

I sucked on his fingers, almost in a frenzy and I felt Jude behind me start to give me a few short strokes. He pulled out of my cunt and dragged me to my knees. I held my mouth open in front of him and took it wherever he wanted to shoot it at. He shot thick ropes of his juicy wad all over my face and blouse before shaking the last little bit directly into my open mouth.

I was moaning and grinding, still so horny that I felt like I could have taken on the whole room full of guys. Still breathing heavy, Jude zipped himself back into his pants and crouched down next to me on the balls of his feet.

"You are a real little slut tonight, you know that, Samantha?" he whispered in my ear. "Fortunately for you, I like that in a girl. I believe I promised you a reward, didn't I?" He asked me.

I just stared at him, still grinding, the cum drying on my face. He positioned me in the chair so that I was slouching and my ass was sitting on the very edge of the cold metal chair and my legs were spread as far as I could get them. "Play with your sweet pussy for me, slut. Show these gentlemen that you are a good little slut that does what she is told."

I brought my finger up and fluttered them over my splayed pussy lips. I saw the men watching me, other guy included. He had zipped himself back up, but he was still rubbing his cock through his jeans. The thought that these guys were stroking their dicks watching me was making me crazy and I plunged two fingers in and out of my cunt with one hand as I frantically rubbed my clit with the other.

"Wait for me to tell you," Jude said. "Hold onto it until I tell you to let go."

I was almost crying and my knees felt like they were going to buckle. The need to cum was so great as the men in front of me became a blur. And as I rubbed myself raw and twisted the fingers in my twat, I could only focus on Jude and his breathing. Waiting for the sound of his voice. Waiting for him to reward me like a good little slut.

"Cum for me, slut," Jude gave me the command and my body shattered and pulsed onto my buried fingers. It was intense and exquisite. I lost all thought as my body soared with sensation and then crashed down, down, down. I slumped in the seat, only dimly aware that some of the watchers had cum on the floor in front of them. I felt drained. I felt shamed. My pussy was still pulsing.

I felt Jude take off his jacket and put it around me. He helped me to my feet and I heard him say something in an apologetic voice to the watchers. "She is all mine for the rest of the night guys," he told them. This made my pussy pulse some more. He led me down the hallway and out the back door to his car in the parking lot. After settling me in the passenger seat, I thought he was going to get in the driver's seat. Instead, he leaned in and told me that he was going back in to let Shar and Kenny know that we were leaving. He came back with my shawl and purse, laughing that he had to go back into the men's room for the shawl. Then he told me he was taking me back to his house. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.