An Evening to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally added, "Cum Joe, fill Mike's ass with your cum!"

I felt his cock get even fatter and then felt it convulse, shooting wad after wad of cum deep in my ass. I reluctantly let him withdraw his cock and I collapsed on the bed. My ass burned a little, but felt good at the same time, if that is possible. I rolled over, and saw Joe and Sally kissing deeply and I smiled. "Hey you two... get a room!" I chortled.

They laughed and fell on either side of me. Sally kissed my cheek and said, "Thank you, Mike, for playing with us. I can't wait to tell Jenny what we did."

Jenny! Shit! I hadn't thought of Jenny since I read her text telling me to go for it. "The three of you had this all planned out?"

Sally smiled at me and said, "Oh yes, Michael, and if you are willing, we have many more plans for the days ahead."

I nestled back into the bed between by two naked friends, closed my eyes and said. "Hmmm I can't wait!"

12