An Evening with Mr. Logan Ch. 01

Story Info
High school girl loses her top in front of her teacher.
2.4k words
4.46
117.3k
125
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations at 18 years of age or older.

*

I'm a high school senior and my history teacher offered to help anyone that was having trouble in his class. I really didn't need his help, but I like Mr. Logan so I scheduled a study session with him. He was unable to meet with me after school because he already had meetings scheduled with some of my classmates. Therefore we agreed to Skype with each other one evening.

Mr. Logan is a handsome man and he would be quite a catch for someone my mom's age. He is probably pushing fifty, and he is relatively fit with stylish, but graying hair. Even though Mr. Logan is much older than me, he always makes me laugh and he gives me extra attention in class so Mr. Logan is definitely my favorite teacher.

I'm not a dumb blonde, but on the night that I was supposed to Skype with Mr. Logan, I completely forgot about the meeting. Only minutes before the Skype session was supposed to begin, I was lounging on the couch and watching TV. School was the furthest thing from my mind. I was only wearing a tank top and a pair of panties because I didn't plan on going anywhere or seeing anyone that evening. Suddenly my mom walked into the room with a glass of wine in her hand.

I said, "Mom, you've already had a couple glasses of wine at dinner. Why are you having another one?"

She replied, "I got a raise at work today and I feel like celebrating. By the way, weren't you supposed to study with your teacher tonight?"

I jumped up and said, "Oh no, I forgot all about it," and then I looked at the clock and added, "And I don't have time to change my clothes!"

My mom asked, "You don't plan to meet with him in that outfit, do you? You look practically naked in those underpants."

I looked down and said, "Well, if I stay seated at my desk, maybe he won't know that I don't have any pants on."

My mom added, "What about the top?"

I replied, "The top looks okay."

My mom laughed and said, "Looks okay? That top is meant to be worn under another shirt. Your nipples are showing right through the thin material and it looks like you could fall out if you move the wrong way!"

Then she put her hands on my shoulders and tried to jiggle my breasts out of my shirt.

I said, "See, they stayed in place and besides, maybe he won't even notice."

My mom laughed again and said, "Won't notice? He's a man...of course he'll notice! How can he miss these?"

Then my mom reached out and pinched my nipples. I just giggled and pushed her hands away.

I said, "Mom, every time you have a few drinks, you start pinching and grabbing me."

She replied, "It's only because I love you. Now make sure you keep these panties hidden from the man," and then she slipped her finger into my panties and tickled my butt crack while attempting to pull down my underpants.

I giggled, pushed her hand away and said, "Well, at least you're not a mean drunk...gotta go," and then I hurried off to my bedroom.

I have a perky set of c-cup breasts, which look full and firm on my petite frame. My thin tank top had shoestring straps over each shoulder and the top offered a clear view of my deep cleavage whenever I leaned forward. The straps have a tendency to slide off my shoulders when I lean to one side or the other, and sometimes they fall down far enough to expose my nipples. Since I wasn't wearing a bra, I'd have to be careful not to lean in any direction tonight, otherwise my teacher would get an eyeful!

I was also wearing a pair of sheer white panties. The tiny undies were a tad too small for me, but I liked the feel of the silky see-through material against my intimate areas. Since the panties were too small for me, some of my butt crack hung out in back and I had a bit of camel toe going on in front. Remaining seated during the Skype session would have to be a top priority because these little undies left nothing to the imagination.

When the session started, it was all business. Mr. Logan provided me with topics that would be on the final exam and I sat there taking notes. I pushed my long blonde hair off my shoulders. It allowed me to easily see my paper, but it also allowed Mr. Logan to easily see my barely covered titties.

As I took notes, I leaned forward and it made me nervous because I could feel my boobs threatening to spill out of my top. I pretended not to notice and continued taking notes, but I could tell by the inflections in the man's voice that he was paying close attention to what was straining to escape from my flimsy top. I blushed and began to regret that I wore such a daring outfit, but it was too late to turn back now.

Mr. Logan asked me to open my textbook and I shrieked, "My textbook?"

He replied, "Yes, is that a problem?"

I said, "Um, no. It's on the floor right next to me."

I couldn't stand up in those little panties so I was forced to lean sideways to pick up the book. As I did, the strap over my left shoulder slid down my arm. When I sat up and opened the book, I could feel the edge of my top hanging precariously on my nipple.

I was so embarrassed that I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to draw attention to my nearly exposed nipple so I just sat there and hoped for the best. The fabric tickled a little and stimulated my nipple, which made it hard like a pencil eraser. With my nipple poking out against the thin material, it actually kept the shirt from sliding down any further.

I could see myself in a window on my computer screen and I was afraid my top would fall off any second. I could also see Mr. Logan in another window and although he tried hard to concentrate on my history lesson, his main focus was on my dangling top.

My flimsy shirt stayed up for a minute or so and I thought it was going to hang on, but then I coughed a few times. My heart stopped for a moment because coughing made my boobs bounce, but luckily it didn't make my top fall down. However, I did notice that each time I coughed, Mr. Logan took a deep breath and I could tell that he was waiting with great anticipation for the inevitable to happen. I'd never been in this type of situation before, but Mr. Logan's reaction to my near nakedness had a strange, but tantalizing effect on me.

As we continued our discussion about whatever, at this point I wasn't even taking notes, I could feel the edge of the tank top slowly sliding down over my nipple. The upper half of my pretty pink nipple was showing now and I could tell that Mr. Logan's eyes were focused on my precarious situation. My heart was racing and it looked like beads of sweat were beginning to form on Mr. Logan's forehead. Then it finally happened.

I leaned forward to write something down and out popped my left titty! It was completely exposed and my nipple poked out proudly. My face turned bright red, but I continued participating in the study session as if nothing had happened. However Mr. Logan's eyes were now wide like saucers.

After allowing my left breast to hang out in the open for a minute or so, I couldn't just suddenly pull my top up so I allowed it to remain uncovered. I was mortified and I figured that the only way I was going to get out of this situation was to end the study session.

I said, "Mr. Logan, I think I have enough information so I guess we can stop now."

Mr. Logan seemed to panic when I said that I wanted to quit so he hastily blurted out, "It might be beneficial if I give you the actual questions that will be on the final exam."

I was totally embarrassed because my left tit was hanging out directly in front of my history teacher, but he was also presenting me with a great opportunity. Figuring that my humiliation couldn't get any worse, I agreed to continue participating in the study session. While leaving one of my breasts uncovered, I began writing down the questions as Mr. Logan dictated them to me.

As I was taking notes, my long blonde hair fell down in front of me and partially blocked my view of the paper. I instinctively pushed my hair back, which was a mistake because my hair partially blocked Mr. Logan's view of my bare boob, too. To make matters worse, in the process of pushing my hair back I accidentally bumped the other strap and it fell off my shoulder. The strap slid down my arm and the right side of my tank top didn't catch onto my nipple like the left side did. My whole top dropped straight down into my lap putting both of my breasts on display for Mr. Logan to enjoy.

I was mortified and I wanted to run and hide, but I also wanted all of the final exam questions so I pretended not to notice that I was now topless in front of my history teacher. He must have really thought that I was a dumb blonde because how could anyone not know that their top fell off. However, I was now starting to get caught up in the excitement of the situation. I'd never been naked in front of a boy before, much less a man, but Mr. Logan's sudden heavy breathing alerted me to the effect I was having on him and it was actually turning me on.

Mr. Logan's interest in my breasts was beginning to change my embarrassment into boldness and I decided to push the envelope a little further. I asked Mr. Logan to wait a minute while I put my hair up into a pony tail. I grabbed a rubber band off the desk and with my arms up behind my head, I thrust my bare breasts right into the camera. I gave my tits a little shake and bounced them for Mr. Logan before finally getting back to work. Seeing the expression on Mr. Logan's face was priceless and it was having an effect on me, too. My nipples were poking out proudly and I could feel wetness in my camel toe panties.

After giving me the last exam question, it suddenly occurred to me that I needed to find a dignified way to get out of this situation. Mr. Logan was searching for an excuse to continue the study session, but I could hear my mom moving around outside my bedroom door and I didn't want her to catch me showing off for my teacher. Therefore it was time to put an end to the fun and games.

To finish the session with some of my self-esteem still intact, I acted like I had an itch on my left breast and reached up to scratch it. As I scratched my hard nipple, I looked down and pretended to just now notice that my top had fallen off.

I put my hands over my breasts and screeched, "Oh no, I lost my top!"

With my breasts covered, I asked, "Mr. Logan, is this why the study session lasted so long?"

He frantically replied, "Of course not. I can only see you from your neck up."

I knew he was lying because a window on my screen showed me exactly what he could see, and what he could see were my fully exposed boobs!

However, I played along and said, "Thank goodness. My top fell down and I was afraid you could see my, um, bare tits!"

Mr. Logan said, "Well don't worry about it. I didn't see anything."

I said, "Whew, that's a relief. So, if you can't see my breasts then I might as well let go of them and pull my top up," and then I let go of my breasts, leaving them completely exposed in front of the camera again.

Very slowly I reached down and slid my top up, but the shirt got caught under my bare tits. I left the top in that position and forced each of the straps over my shoulders. Once the shoestring straps were in place, I tucked my boobs into my skimpy tank top, making sure that the material was only pulled up high enough to barely cover my nipples.

Then I looked at the camera and said, "Thanks again for the study session, Mr. Logan. I'll see you in class tomorrow," and then I quickly ended the Skype application, or at least I thought I did!

I stood up and backed away from the desk, and as I did I looked down and saw that my see-through panties were now right in front of the camera. To my horror, I could also see that Mr. Logan was still connected and he was watching me! I was going to make a mad scramble to end the Skype session, but once again I felt compelled to play the role of the innocent victim.

The truth is that once my mom told me she has a secret fantasy where a strange man watches her get undressed. Whenever my mom has a little too much to drink, she says things that probably shouldn't be shared with her teenaged daughter. In this instance, she planted a seed in my head, and now when I get undressed, I seem to have the same fantasy. It really gets me excited when I imagine that a man is secretly staring at my naked body. However, this wasn't a fantasy...this was real life!

With my sheer panties on display in front of the camera, I began asking myself, "Should I do it? Should I do it? I want to, but if I let my teacher see me naked, how will I ever face him in class again?"

I started to chicken out when I thought about the consequences, but then I said to myself, "He's already seen my bare breasts. He's already seen my panties. What's a little more going to hurt?"

I finally gave in to my naughty impulses and decided to make my fantasy come true.

I said to myself, "Mr. Logan, you're about to see me naked!"