An Eventful Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I went and got my stepbrother and we went to face an angry mom.

"Sit down, you two. Now tell me how long this has been going on."

I started with, "Not long, just after you went on your trip. I broke up with Eric and came home kind of upset and stuff and, well, I started it, not Tim. It's my fault."

"It's really both our faults. We both did it," Tim added.

"Well, the truth is that your father and I are pretty much powerless to stop anything from happening between the two of you and, after all, you're not blood-related. If you two just met at a dance somewhere and started this, you're both eighteen, after all, it would just be none of our business, I suppose. But, it's under our roof and that makes it our business. So, I need to talk with Robert and see what he thinks. We'll talk more tonight. You two can go about your business until then. But that doesn't mean sex, understand?"

We both agreed and each of us went back to our own rooms wondering what was going to happen.

It was a particularly quiet dinner that night with all four of us knowing the shoe was soon to drop. After the table was cleared, Tim's dad asked that we stay where we were.

"You both know why we're here, so let's get on with it. Allie and I know you're both eighteen and with us working during the day, well, there's really nothing we can do to stop the two of you from being together. In some ways we're not surprised this has happened. So, knowing that, what do we do?" Tim's dad began.

"Emily, you're on the pill, just make sure you stay on it, we'll make sure it's out on the breakfast table every morning. We're not ready to become grandparents and you're surely not ready to become parents. Agreed?"

We both said we were and he went on, "One thing we must insist on is that this be consensual, that neither of you is being coerced or forced into anything you don't want to do."

"Oh, Dad, I'd never do that, you know that," Tim told him.

"Yes, but it needs to be said. Also, we don't want anyone outside the four of us knowing about this," he added. "Not any of your friends, no one at school, none of our friends."

"If you can agree to this," my mom added, "then, privately, you can continue doing what you both want. During the day, you'll be here together and what you do is fine. But in the evening, please keep it to your room when you two want to be together. And, well, we talked about this quite a bit, if you two wish to sleep together, you can. Just don't make it obvious if you have friends over. Keep your rooms looking like they do now, don't go mixing your things together like you're living together, just keep your clothes and things separate like they are now."

I wanted to look over at Tim so badly right then when she was telling us we could sleep together, tight in each other's arms like lovers but I didn't dare.

"Do either of you have any questions for your mother or me?" my new stepfather asked. "Remember, we're not angry with you two, we realize that these things happen, we just want to keep others from knowing about it."

We nodded our understanding and they said we could go back upstairs.

I went to my room and Tim followed me in.

"Wow, that wasn't so bad, huh?" he asked.

"Yeah, well, we are eighteen, I guess that has a lot to do with it," I said.

He stepped closer to me, looking at me, asking, "They did say we could sleep together, Em. I'd really like that. Could we?"

He looked so sweet asking me that I simply couldn't refuse. And my pussy, now so used to being entertained, was telling me to do it.

So we agreed and he said he'd go tell our parents that we'd decided to begin sleeping together. I was relieved that I wouldn't have to tell them and decided to give him a nice reward when he came back.

He was soon back in my room, grinning from ear to ear as he closed the door.

"They said all we have to do as far as they're concerned is to close our door, they wouldn't come in. So, Emily, we're sleeping together. I'm ready for bed," he said as he pulled me to him, kissing and tonguing my mouth eagerly.

I have to confess, my hand went right down to grip the hard bulge in his pants. We quickly got naked, our favorite dress code, and snuggled down in my bed together.

We eagerly played with each other until our lust ran wild and he led me over on my back, got between my legs and pushed his way into me. Oh, it was lovely. I began to forget about being caught earlier that day and started concentrating on the wonderful feelings my stepbrother was giving me.

It's glorious to be young, we made love three times that first night we slept together, twice before falling asleep in each other's arms, and once in the middle of the night, both of us waking and realizing we were still together. We just had to celebrate the fact.

Waking the next morning was another opportunity for more sex and, when we were finished, we knew that both parents had already departed for work so went down, as we were accustomed, quite naked, and had a leisurely breakfast.

Rather than shower, we went for a swim and managed to create quite a few waves in the shallow end.

The rest of our day was spent naked and enjoying one another until it got late and we knew we had to get dressed.

So, the rest of the day was normal with dinner and watching some tube but we did go up to bed earlier than usual, we were both feeling horny again and I'm sure that wasn't lost on our parents who smiled when we said goodnight.

That was how we began living our lives. Tim and I were going to college but he decided to change his choice of school to the one I was going to attend and our parents got us an apartment near campus where we lived together.

Our sex continued, we only kept the second bedroom made up to look like Tim's, and, while each of us did date some, mostly we were together. Our sex was just that good.

After college, well, we were still together, now our parents openly acknowledged that we were living together to their friends and to the rest of our families. Funny though, no one seemed shocked or scandalized that we were a couple and we soon announced our engagement and were married.

Tim and I are now thirty-three, parents of two girls, Bethanie and Roxanne, and, of course, we still sleep together, we have since that night we got caught fucking. And we've been fucking ever since. It only gets better.

12