An Examination for St. Mary's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nurse Helen and I turned and slowly came together in a long passionate kiss. She was beautiful, her eyes, I noticed, before she closed them, were blue. I felt hands on me but didn't open my eyes. My breasts were being fondled, then my left nipple was sucked into a warm mouth. I opened my legs as first one then another finger slid into my wet pussy; I kissed Nurse Helen with a hunger that was returned as she was fondled and groped too. After a few minuets we were pulled apart.

'Kneel on the table Josie.'

As I was helped up by Doctor Megan, I saw the two governesses return to their seats licking fingers and smiling at each other.

'Keep your head down and your bottom up, please Josie. Knees apart ... that's right. Nurse Helen please sit in front of Josie and make sure she keeps licking your pussy, please.' I lifted my head as Nurse Helen positioned herself in front of me, and I watched in lusty delight as her pussy opened when she spread her legs. I saw soft golden curls around a beautiful pink vagina, just before pressure on my pigtails drew my head towards it; I began to lick happily.

Behind me I felt hands on my legs and bottom, then pressure against my anus, I tried to relax, trusting in Mistress Megan as something pushed insistently against my tight hole trying to enter me. It was removed, and something cold and wet was applied, and then whatever it was returned and pushed again, insistently harder until it suddenly glided into my anus; I pushed up my bottom and lapped harder, sucking at Nurse Helens Clitoris as she pulled on my pigtails. Whatever it was, began to pump my ass then I was spanked hard, several times. Something else was pushed into my pussy and I felt filled as they both began to vibrate within me.

Once again, I was in heaven. The evening went on with Nurse Helen and I passed between the three other girls and made to lick pussies and asses, played with, used and very much abused. We both posed for pictures taken by Miss Tanya and Miss Lucy with their digital cameras, which became more obscene, the wilder our imaginations went. And as I type this now, I have one of those pictures next to my computer. A slutty pigtailed me, sitting on the table with one leg supported by the chair. My skirt is up and I'm holding my pussy open with one hand the other is twisting and pulling at my nipple, and if you look closely, you can see a small vibrator in my ass. At the request of Miss Lucy, I'm looking like a frightened sad little schoolgirl ... it makes me feel so horny to look at it!

*****

This story has been a mixture of a couple of evenings that really happened, but to be honest, there's also a good amount of fiction, I hope you enjoyed it.

Please send comments to me.

Love n kisses

JosieXX

12