An Eye to the Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, I wanted to scream.Not that! You know what I want! But I said nothing.

His fingers spread upon my womanhood. Then he began a massage; squeezing, caressing, kneading. My hips bounced upward to meet, and then increase, the pressure.

My hand began to move along his cock, but Gus leaned against me, stifling the motion. His lips moved along the edge of my jaw, kissing as they went, working his way down my neck, then onto my torso. His fingers continued rubbing slow circles among my folds as his tongue began to run similar circles around my nipples.

My free hand found the back of his head. Fingers intertwined within his locks I pulled his face onto my breast, all but force-feeding him my bosom. He began to suck;hard, just like I wanted. My body began to writhe of its own volition.

His fingers moved to my entry, then he slipped one inside. Thrusting the digit fully within me, he pulled upward as if to lift my abdomen from the mattress. His finger thus lodged, he began to rub in short strokes;hard, just like I wanted.

With the edge of his thumb Gustav began to rub my upper vulva. At first he was gentle, but as my moaning increased with my movement, so too did his pressure. Soon he was grinding my clit; hard, just the way I wanted.

My body jerked, twitching as if I had been shocked. I knew what it was. I'd only had two such spasms before, just like that one.

"Please," I begged, intending to again ask for his cock. But my plea went unfinished and, blissfully, unanswered. A new sensation welled within me. Creeping from under my navel toward Gustav's loving thumb, the tingling spread like a fire over my loins an instant before another seizure gripped me.

My teeth clamped together, and my eyelid with them. I heard a grunt and would have taken it to be a sound of pain had I not uttered it myself. My eye flew wide as I blinked in the aftermath of the all but shattering sensation. I sensed Gustav's lips slide to my other breast, but it seemed like I was experiencing something from someone else's body.So that's an.... oh, wow! Another?

My eye rolled back into my head as the lid slammed shut. Yes; it was a third. And a fourth followed. And then another. Thus it went for what was probably but a handful of minutes. Had anyone recorded the audio of my elation, I am certain a listener would have thought I was being tortured. Of course, it was just the opposite.

When my waves of ecstasy at last subsided and my breathing returned to something resembling normal I was aware of but one sensation, the clenching in my loins. My pussy still begged to be filled.

The fingers that had gripped Gustav's hair at last relaxed, combing his locks instead of squeezing them. "I'm ready," I whispered.

His eyes leapt up to find mine. A smile formed upon his lips as he let my breast slip from his mouth. "Yes," he said, "I believe you are." In a single smooth motion, he moved to mount me. Thus positioned, he directed his gaze into my eye. A smile burst across his face.

An elongated "Yes!" was all I managed before I felt the firm silkiness of his crown at my entry. A breath rushed into my lungs as his cock plunged into my core. My breasts again arched skyward. I relaxed, collapsing back onto my bed as he began to pound my pussy in earnest. No subtlety. No tenderness. No pretext. Justhard. Just the way I wanted it.

My eye closed again as I savored what I can only equate to the perfect dessert after the perfect meal. Like the best dessert, it was a taste of heaven, short and sweet. I could feel my lover getting closer; pounding harder, his cock expanding with every stroke; every stroke deeper than the last, until the last- when he plowed his cock into my very soul.

There he spent himself, my pussy clenching at his pulsing cock, begging for every ounce he had to offer. This he delivered. I sighed as I felt his warmth spread within me, deep within me. I felt his body shudder and mine quivered with it, though I was not climaxing. I was already sated. This was dessert; a short, sweet perfect dessert.

"Now," Gus gasped between pants. "You know why I had to wait."

Face aglow, I considered how fast he had climaxed and nodded my agreement. "But," I said, almost thinking out loud, "that means you'll be ready for more." I paused to smile and bounce my eyebrow. "Yes?"

Gus nodded. "Yes. But I did have dinner reservations, if you still want to go."

"Are we coming back here afterwards?"

Gus grinned. "That would be inappropriate."

"Definitely," I purred with a nod. "I'm looking forward to it."

My eye drifted upward and my hand followed its focus, to the little black piece of silk dangling from my bedpost. With a flick of my finger, I freed it from its perch and brought it back to my head.

A sly grin seized my countenance as I donned what would be the most important part of my attire.I'm looking forward to a lot of things. Dinner. Dessert. Parties. Reunions. Movies. Long Sunday drives. My grin broke into a full smile.Yes, lot's of things. I'm never looking back again.

THE END

Copyright 2004 by Penelope Street

Posted with permission at Literotica.com

All other rights reserved.