An Hour of Carnal Delight

Story Info
Late-night fun in a hotel room in Alabama.
1k words
4.11
38k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,901 Followers

The penis gag muffled her squeals quite effectively. That was indeed very good, since W/we were in a hotel room in Alabama.

Using an around-the-mattress restraining system, My slave was spread-eagle upon the bed, her limbs cuffed into position. she was wonderfully naked, save for the blindfold, penis gag, and collar. A sheen of sweat coated her body. her chest had been marked rather nicely by the earlier flogging, and her breasts still bore slight indentations from the clothespins which had surrounded her nipples prior to the flogging.

Throughout the evening, a pair of vibrating bullets had been churning slowly inside her - just enough to keep her aroused and counteract some of the pain, but clearly not enough to give her the pleasure she craved. But at last, it was time to grant her that pleasure, for she had truly earned it.

Reaching between her parted thighs, I picked up the control box, and slowly increased the power to one of the vibrating bullets. she sighed happily, a sound I just barely heard due to the penis gag. Then I increased the power of the second egg to match, and she whimpered around the fake phallus invading her petite mouth.

Setting the control box back to its former position, I sat on the edge of the bed, a hand gently gliding up the sweat-slickened, well-toned stomach, coming to rest upon a visibly-dented, well-reddened breast. I both heard and felt her slight gasp as My hand reinvigorated the latent ache of the feminine protrusion, yet the proud nipple boring into My palm clearly indicated how much she was enjoying this treatment.

"So beautiful," I whispered to her, My hand tightening the grip upon her breast. she squirmed beneath My hand, her squeals simultaneously pleading for Me to release her breast and pleading for Me to squeeze even harder. The penis gag muffled her whines as My grip tightened to a point which I knew would hurt her even without the previously-inflicted pain from the flogging and the clothespins. This was always an interesting time, watching her attempt not to breathe so that the usually-instinctive subtle movement of her breasts would be negated, thus lessening the pain (or, at least, I assumed that to be her rationale) as I squeezed even harder still. Yet she soon came to the point where she had to groan aloud, the sound muffled by the penis gag as she exhaled, her breast shifting subtly within My hand. Only then did I release My grip, noting the redness My latest action had left upon her curved flesh.

I reached for the control box again, and increased the power of the two vibrating bullets a little more. As expected, My loving slave moaned anew at the increased rumbling within her. Without question, despite (because of?) the pain she had endured, she was extremely aroused - that much was quite evident from the liquid desire emerging from the base of her torso.

"Calm your breathing," I instructed as I stood anew. I knew this would be a difficult task for her following the pain she had received, especially with the pair of bullets churning inside her, and I purposely waited until her breathing was as normal and regular as possible before moving to the foot of the bed and crawling up between her spread legs. I could hear the metal bullets vibrating inside her, constantly knocking against each other, churning softly, enticing more desire to seep from her beautiful sex.

My slave moaned aloud (albeit a muffled sound) and lurched a bit as my tongue stroked her feminine folds. Her taste was tangy, sweet, exquisite. Closing My eyes, I inhaled her scent, devoured her with My nostrils. Softly, I exhaled onto her moistened sex, the action greeted with a muffled whimper, bringing a smile to My lips.

"Do you like having the fake cock in your mouth?" I asked, and she nodded. "Do you like having the bullets banging around inside you?" I queried as I picked up the control box once more, and she nodded vigorously.

Without warning, I suddenly increased the power to both vibrating bullets, giving her the maximum power possible. Her muffled voice suddenly did not seem quite as muffled as she cried out in reaction to the sudden increase in pleasure.

"The slave has definitely earned a good cum," I said, slipping off the bed. "Enjoy."

I made My way to the door of the hotel room. Even at that distance, I could hear the perpetual buzzing emanating from within her constantly-writhing body. Purposely, I opened and closed the door, to make it sound like I had left her alone, mercilessly exposed and unable to free herself... although I was quite certain that she would not even attempt to flee the power of the two bullets churning inside her.

The better part of an hour passed as I leaned against the wall, My arms folded across My chest, admiring her delightful show. The sight, sound, and scent of her performance was powerful, provocative. And when I at last returned to the bed and reached over her thigh to slowly turn down the power, she actually seemed thankful, as if such a lengthy period of carnal delight had nearly been too much for her.

Even after I had removed the dormant bullets and freed her from the bonds, she remained in the same position, barely moving even after I had removed the penis gag and the blindfold. Only then did I truly leave the room, getting bottled water from the vending machine in the corridor and ultimately rehydrating her.

In the morning, she was asleep in the passenger seat even before the car had reached the highway. she was so thoroughly sated and exhausted from nearly an hour of carnal delight that she was still tired some nine hours later. I looked at her for a moment and smiled, thinking to Myself that I would need to exhaust her with carnal delight more often.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,901 Followers