An Imperfect Couple Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thanked Enrico again, and gave him directions to our hotel, and Rae and I rode in silence all the way there. When Enrico pulled into the parking lot of the hotel, I directed him to the back corner of the property where the small outbuilding containing the two small rooms and one large suite where we were staying. I climbed out and then watched as Rachael made a glorious exit flashing lots of leg and lots of boob. I could not decide how much of her antics were accidental and how much were intentional, and her performance really turned me on.

"This is her room, and mine is next door. Do I owe you anything for the ride?" Enrico shook his head no, and gave me a knowing smile. Then, without a word, he drove away. And suddenly, I realized a sense of fear had taken root in my gut and began to spread throughout my body. I looked at Rachael, and I knew my feelings were prominently displayed on my face as she looked deeply in my eyes.

"Rachael, this has been the most enjoyable evening I have had in way too many years. Allow me to thank you so much for accepting my offer of dinner." I found myself incapable of saying more so I fell silent. But her response was simply wonderful.

"Rick, I have not felt this relaxed and comfortable for the last thirty years. It is I who thank you for your offer of an absolutely wonderful evening." And she took the two steps necessary to close the distance between us. As she almost fell into my arms, she lifted her face to mine and we kissed again. But this was not the simple kiss of earlier this evening; this was a warm and passionate kiss that lasted a couple of minutes. For the first time tonight, I felt her tongue slip between my lips and seek out my tongue. We shared our passion for what seemed like forever, and then we broke our embrace. And she walked to her door with her keys in hand. At the last second, she broke the silence and turned to me.

"Will I see you again tomorrow?" There was hope in her question. Or at least I desperately wanted it to be hope. I struggled with a constricted throat as I tried to answer her question.

"I am counting on it. We still have a free meal awaiting us at the restaurant. And the winery will have live music again afterwards, if you are interested." I found that I was almost fearful of her response.

"I would love that, Rick." She kissed me lightly, and then unlocked her door and opened it. As she did, she turned to me and smiled one last time, and then disappeared inside, closing the door behind her.

I walked to my door next to her room, feeling a mixture of pride and loss. I had resisted all the temptation from the past few hours and returned to my room alone. That gave me a sense of pride that I had honored my commitment. Yet there was also a sense of loss at what I so desperately wanted to happen. My confusion lasted as I walked through my suite and into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the large mirror over the double sink for several minutes.

Alone, I took off my clothes and enjoyed a refreshing shower, steaming my body with the stinging needles of the hot water. I stepped out of the shower and dried off, feeling at least a little refreshed, and wrapped the soft and luxurious towel around mt waist. Then I walked out of the bathroom and looked at my bed. The big, king-sized bed that seemed so empty without her. I stared at it for probably half a minute, and then shook myself into some sort of conscious state.

"I said no one night stand and I meant no one night stand." My words seemed to echo from the mirror I was almost glaring at.

Deciding that I was too awake from the shower to go to bed right now, I slid open the glass door to my patio and walked out into the cool night air wearing only the towel wrapped around me. I looked up at the stars, wondering what universal force led Rachael into my life more than nine hours ago. And as I stared at the beautiful night sky above me, I heard a voice behind me.

"What's a nice guy like you doing in a place like this?"

I literally froze. My muscles locked up and my body could not move. After several seconds of standing still, I slowly turned toward the voice.

Rachael was standing in exactly the same place I had first seen her just over nine hours ago. Only this time she was not wearing baggy sweat pants and sweatshirt. This time she was wearing only a towel that was wrapped around her body. It was smaller than the luxuriant towel provided by my suite; it just barely covered her body, starting from just above her nipples and extending down to just below her private parts. I stared for at least ten seconds before I could say anything. I found myself looking to see if there was any pubic hair peeking out below the towel before recovering a semblance of courtesy and raising my eyes to seek out hers. Then my body responded, and my cock began to create a tent in my towel. I took a step toward her, still incapable of human speech. After a second step forward, I stopped. Then she took a matching two steps forward herself and then stopped. We looked each other in the eyes for a moment. I let Rae start things only because I could not find my voice.

"I was thinking that after an evening of hearing your soft voice in my ear, my room was too quiet. So I turned on my radio to fill the silence, but it was not the same. So I took a long, hot shower and went to bed. But something was missing. So I came over to see if you had a glass of that 'excellent wine' you bragged about so long ago." Her discomfort was evident, and yet there was a clear longing in her voice. I thought long and hard before responding. My voice came out cool and logical, which was far from what I was feeling.

"Well, I think I have another bottle of it. I always buy a case of it when I go on one of my mini-vacations. Give me a minute to get the ice bucket filled and a bottle opened." My voice was as flat and unemotional as I could possibly make it, but my heart was performing impossible gymnastics in my chest. I hoped she could not see the uncertainty and the immense turmoil going on inside me at the moment. She stopped me with her next comment.

"Actually, you don't really need to do that. The wine was only an excuse to come over." She took another step, and it was obvious that her towel was taking advantage of her sinuous steps in my direction.

"Well, Rachael, the gentleman in me has to inform you that your towel is working its way loose, and you will probably need to make some adjustments before you take another step." She looked down and then looked me in the eyes.

"Oh, really?" She shrugged her shoulders as if she didn't care, and then took another step toward me. Suddenly, the predicted action happened. Her towel dropped off her shoulders and onto the concrete floor of my patio, hanging for just a moment on her right breast before completing its fall. And then Rachael was standing before me totally naked except for the widest and most beautiful smile I had ever seen.

"Oops," she chuckled and looked down.

And I found myself looking at the most exciting woman I had ever seen. Sure, it was not the perfect body described in so many stories I had edited, but I didn't care. I looked down at what seemed to be the perfect breasts. They were medium in size, and must have been a C cup. Her breasts both jutted forward and hung just slightly from the weight. The areolae were a medium brown and were just slightly elliptical. The nipples were dark and full and thick and protruded half an inch into the cool night air. I looked further down and saw her slim and toned waist, with just a hint of swelling. Still further down was a triangle of tangled black hair covering pussy lips that barely peeked out for me to see, only slightly trimmed to be covered by her bikini. Her legs were toned and muscular, showing her constant exercise. And then I looked back up to her eyes; her wonderful eyes, alive with tease and adventure and a hint of lust. For a moment I thought I might faint from my own lust, and I quickly grabbed the back of the chair next to me. Without breaking eye contact, I caught my balance and somehow kept from falling to the floor.

"I know my body isn't what you write about so often, but I was hoping it would be acceptable to you anyway." Doubt had crept into her voice and her eyes, and the smile had become somewhat tentative and hesitant. My heart swelled so much that I was afraid it would burst out my chest.

"Rachael, you have the most desirable body I have seen in years." I stopped to gulp, and tried to continue, but I simply did not know what to say. So I walked the last two steps that separated us and slowly put my arms around her. I felt her breasts press into my bare chest and I knew she had to be feeling my pounding heart. My erection was pressing into her lower stomach, preventing a full hug, but adding its own excitement to the moment.

"You do not have to have a perfect body to capture my heart. But I do not know what could be improved. I love how you look, and especially I love how you feel molded against my body. You are an awesome woman, Rachael. And you turn me on so much." And I lifted her face to gently kiss her.

The kissed changed from gentle to passionate. My tongue gently probed her lips, until they parted with hunger. Then her tongue invaded my mouth with such a passion that it almost stunned me. We stood there on my porch, kissing with abandon for several minutes. Then she slowly tugged on my towel until it, too, fell to the floor. We broke apart for a moment to catch our breath. Then I grinned at her.

"Is this what It means to invite you over for a nightcap?" She paused and then matched my wide grin.

"Ah, but you didn't invite me over. I crashed your party."

"And yet it wasn't a party until you came over."

"So, this is a party?"

"I certainly hope so." And we kissed passionately again.

"I thought you didn't do one night stands." I grinned even wider. Her response was perfect.

"I don't think this will be for one night." And she grasped my hard cock and led me into my room.

12