An Important Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle popped off of my nipple and gave me a strange look.

"I know, Mom," he said in slight confusion. "I'm happy about it. You don't have to justify it to me...Starting these talks was the best birthday gift I've ever gotten...I was a little shocked at first, but...I know now that I'm way better off than my friends because of it. All they get to do is masturbate, and they don't even learn anything from that."

I gave him a warm smile and nodded, and then I cut off anything else he might have said by pushing his head back down toward my breast, his lips back toward my nipple. He needed to concentrate on making love.

"Ten minutes on my left, Kyle, and then switch to my right," I breathed out. "Give me a pleasant stroke, and then I'll drape myself over the couch so you can grab my bottom in order to properly fuck me. That should thoroughly drain your balls."

Kyle nodded while still suckling me, and I stroked the back of his head in return.

"I can remember what you were like before these talks," I said, a wistful smile on my lips. "You were so unhappy...had so much pent-up frustration...Now look at you...a handsome young man ready to have his first sexual encounter with his first love...I'm so proud of you...I don't exactly like the looks of this girl you're with, but I won't stand in your way if you want to experiment. That's a promise, and I keep my promises...Now let's just be silent for a while. Mommy wants to relax and enjoy her son...all of him."

Kyle nodded again and gave me a slow fuck for the remaining time on my left breast, and then he switched to my right, adjusting his position upon me as well. He then suckled upon my right breast for ten minutes, and during that time I closed my eyes and purred softly as he kneaded my left breast and softly stroked my clit with his pubic bone, his slender penis filling me and satisfying my own urges.

After that ten minutes was finished, I was ready to be pushed toward climax. Kyle and I had been trying to climax in unison ever since we had started these special talks six months ago, because successful clim-union would give him and had been giving him experience in controlling his orgasm, a valuable skill when pleasing his partner.

"All right," I said as I removed Kyle's head from my right breast. "It's time to climax. Let's get your balls drained, and then you may leave."

"Yes, Mom," breathed out Kyle.

He pulled out of me, and I pushed up in order to position myself over the back of the couch, draping myself over the top, my bare bottom facing toward him, my legs beneath me, I on my knees, my hairy and wet pussy ready for reentry.

"Let's go, Kyle," I said calmly.

He grabbed my wide bottom, and I sighed in contentment as I felt his penis slide into me once more.

"Pick it up," I said firmly. "Steady pace. You have to please me as well as yourself. Remember...reciprocation is important. In the old days, a man would just fuck his woman, cum inside her, and leave her frustrated. Nothing was ever done about it, because no one ever taught them any better. A woman has balls that need to be drained as well, but they're hidden from view, like so many other things that women desperately need attended to but no one sees...I want you to learn this valuable lesson, Son...Your partner comes first...That's C...O...M...E...not C...U...M...Although, it's a nice and goodwill gesture to let her cum first, now that I think about it. You can always finish inside her afterwards, or she can finish you by other means. It's good to be generous when it comes to your partner. If you do cum first, always help her finish...Never leave her hanging. I've taught you better than that. Remember the tenets, Son. Serve, Improve, Mitigate, Persevere."

"Yes, Mom," breathed Kyle, and I could tell that he was nodding in agreement, though I was not looking at him.

No, I was staring over the back of the couch and toward the kitchen, patiently waiting for him to fuck me.

"Do you want me to start now?" he asked.

"Yes," I smiled. "We need to properly drain your balls before you go out. You'll at least use a little judgement after a proper draining. Plus, a good and proper fucking will climax me. Oh, and try and climax when I do. It's the best possible outcome."

"Yes, Mom," said Kyle in a quiet voice.

He took to pumping into me after that, a thump, thump, thump of his crotch into my wide, bare bottom. The circumcised head of his cock pounded into my cervix, and that slight pain took a little getting used to, but that pain subsided into nothing but pleasure after a couple of minutes.

I huffed out steady breaths as I reached back to give my clitoris and hood a rough and circular stroke, the same motion I used while masturbating. I didn't masturbate as often anymore, not since January, because our regular talks usually fulfilled that need, though sometimes I would do so late at night after Kyle had gone to bed.

"Oh, that's...that's good," I puffed out. "You've improved...improved quite a bit in these...these last six months. Your stamina is...is better...and you don't ejaculate so prematurely anymore. The last couple of months have...have really synced our climaxes...We cum in clim-union...so...so now you can...uhhh...carry that skill over to...to Tara. She'll be impressed and not...not realize that you're still a...a virgin."

"We've fucked...every night since...my birthday," huffed Kyle. "I'm not...not a...a virgin, Mom."

"Yes, you are," I corrected. "I'm your mother...I don't count. You are...are still a virgin until you've had...someone else. I'm your teacher...not your lover."

"Oh...Okay," puffed Kyle. "I won't...won't argue with you, then."

It was good that he wouldn't argue with me. He needed to take my advice and learn from my wisdom.

I stroked my clit faster and faster as I felt that magic sink into me, right underneath my clit, a steady pulse that shot downward through my little organ, spreading up from within me in a V and down all throughout my pussy, up inside me and up into my lower belly as well.

"I...I'm going to cum soon," I breathed out. "It's almost...time..."

"Okay," said Kyle in a breathless reply. "I'll...I'll push it...push it harder..."

He picked up the pace, hammering into me, my bottom pounded by his crotch as his slender penis struck me deep within, struck my cervix like a huge hammer striking a gong, over and over again, faster and faster, causing me to rock back and forth and cry out as my pussy pulsed with the length and power of my son's throbbing cock.

"Oh...Oh, Kyle...Oh...Oh, keep going!" I moaned. "I'm almost there!...Oh...Oh, you're so good at this, Son!...Oh, I'm so proud of you!...Keep going!...Almost there...Oh...Oh, oh, oh...Oh, yes...Oh, let's milk those balls...Oh, yes...Oh, let's milk them...Oh, let's milk those blue balls...Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, here it comes! You're doing so well!...I'm going to cum...Yes...Yes, cum when I cum! Let's milk those balls! Let's milk those blue balls!...Yes, fuck me, Son!...Oh, fuck me hard! Faster! Faster!...Oh, oh, oh, oh, OH, OH, OH, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK YOUR MOMMEEEEEEEEEEE!"

My happy wet tunnel squeezed his long and slender cock as I came. I grit my teeth and squeezed my eyes shut as my pussy clenched out my own alabaster cream over the base of Kyle's penis and the tops of his tight balls, balls that were no longer blue, balls that were now a healthy peach color, as healthy balls needed to be. I felt the contractions all the way up into my lower belly, my clit pulsing with that magic, and then his hot seed spread throughout my wet, organic pipe, filling me up with his warmth and the love that only a son could bring.

He draped his naked body over my shivering, trembling back, wrapped his arms around my chest, and hugged me tightly. We laid there for a moment, both of us breathing in and out in heavy, ragged breaths, a quiet moment of recuperation and reflection for the both of us.

"I love you, Mom," breathed out Kyle.

"I love you, too," I smiled as I rested my head on my hands. "Just remember everything I taught you. I want you to be happy, and you won't be happy with someone else unless they're happy, too. Look toward her happiness first. Don't forget this important talk."

"I won't forget," said Kyle quietly.

"Good," I said as I took in a deep breath. "Now clean up before you go out. I still have dishes to do."

"Okay," he replied.

He pulled out of me, and I moaned softly as all seven inches of his magnificent penis slid out of my soaking-wet twat with a light pop. Hot cum spilled from my open cunt as he knelt behind me, he still holding my wide and sweaty bare bottom. He leaned in and tongued into me, slurping into my open fucked hole, licking out his own semen, taking his time with it so that he was thorough.

Yes, I'd taught Kyle to dutifully clean up his messes, and he always complied, no arguments, always obeying his mother, as all good sons do, and that meant he'd clean up his messes with her, no arguments, always obeying her, as all good boyfriend's do.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Big Tits, Tight Fit His Mom can't decide what to wear, so they just fuck instead.in Incest/Taboo
Pussy Presentation by Mom "It's okay to fuck me. Even if I'm your mother."in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories