An Incredible Twelve Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was sitting in the shadows just starting to look at the stars, when he heard footsteps on gravel. Wondering who might be coming, he got ready to say hello. His words didn't come out of his mouth, because, even with the darkness, there was no mistaking Richard, even at more than 100 feet. And best of all, he was naked.

All afternoon and evening long he had been haunted by what he should have done and even now it would be easy just to stay in the shadows because Richard obviously never saw him. But, although a quiet man, John knew what he wanted; earlier today he had not known, but after thinking about it this afternoon and all night tonight, he knew what his body craved.

He had been puzzled about how to pursue Richard, and now, unbelievably, what he wanted was within his grasp, quite literally.

Standing up slowly, John kept to the shadows. Richard had stopped to look at John's window for some reason, but now had started to move down the road, away from the house.

John, moved quietly and stealthy and rapidly closed the gap between him and Richard.

John watched Richard's sexy ass in the moonlight, he imagined his cock and the feel of his smooth skin. He felt himself getting hard and he knew one way or another he was going to get what he wanted.

Closing the gap to less than twenty feet, Richard felt that feeling again, the feeling like he wasn't alone. Turning to check behind him, he almost jumped out of his skin when he saw John.

Caught!

In everything to this point, the thrill of possibly being caught was always a key turn on, now that he actually was caught; naked, exposed, on a dark dusty road, by a man that he had fantasized about, his reaction wasn't one of panic. His cock which had already been mostly erect, was now fully aroused and sticking out at about 90 degrees.

"John, I supposed I should try to explain this," Richard said after fully 10 seconds of silence. The entire time John had been staring at Richards dick.

"No need, Richard. I am the one who should apologize."

"Why, would you apologize?" Richard looked confused, his hardon still reaching out to John.

"First for sneaking up on you while you are out for a naked stroll, and second, for watching you sunbathing this afternoon."

"How much did you see," Richard asked, not trying to deny anything; but, starting to feel a little nervous.

"Everything, I should have said something, but you looked so incredibly sexy, and I was just in awe. I watched you play with yourself and then fuck your amazing ass with the dildo, it was everything I could do not to tell you I was watching," John said.

"Are you experienced with this ...," Richard's voice kind of trailed off with a tinge of hopefulness.

"Never, until today, I never even considered wanting to suck another mans dick or fuck his ass, but after watching you, that's all I want to do," John said, scarcely believing the words coming out of his mouth.

"What about you?" John added.

"Are you kidding, the only sex I have had in the past 5 years has been the solo variety, its only been in the past few days, I have started to wonder about men, and about you specifically."

John closed the gap until he was standing immediately in front of Richard, a few moments of silence continued.

"Come inside with me Richard," John said in a quiet voice.

Richard didn't say anything, but John put his hands-on Richard's ass. Richard got goose bumps.

They walked across the lawn to the door and once inside the door John kissed Richard.

It was tentative at first, then Richard kissed him back, lips moved across lips, John's tongue moved deep into Richard's mouth next. One of John's hands, gripped Richard's ass and the other took firm hold of his cock and started to massage it.

John had never touched another man's cock before, but he knew what he liked and he did that to Richard now. His finger tips ran the length of the cock, cupping the smooth balls and then barely touching Richard's shaft until he reached the head. His fingers danced across the top of Richard's cock, swirling in the pre-cum leaking from him.

Richard couldn't believe what was happening, John's hands were everywhere and soon his mouth was too. Leaning over John found his nipples and Richard could feel John's tongue and teeth, pulling and sucking on them; while not as sensitive as a woman's, Richard nonetheless felt his knees weaken.

Standing completely nude with a fully clothed man, made Richard feel vulnerable and exposed, a feeling that made his cock even harder. Next John had knelt down and for the first time in his life, he was sucking another man's cock.

Taking the head into his mouth, John used his tongue to lick the pre-cum that had been leaking from Richard's opening. John's hands each gripped one of Richard's butt checks as John ran his lips, tongue, and mouth back and forth along the length of his organ. John tried to remember everything he liked about blow jobs, which wasn't much, and in the end just did what he thought Richard would like.

The feel of Richard's cock in his mouth was exciting, he moved back and forth on the shaft, his saliva mixing with Richard's pre-cum in a musky masculine way that John was intoxicated with.

Richard pulled John to his feet and they kissed again, this time both of them helping to undress John. John undid the buttons on his shirt, and Richard doing the buckle on his jeans. Within moments, John was down to his underwear, which then joined the rest of his clothes on the floor. Holding their two cocks together, John's was longer but not was wide as Richard's.

They pushed the coffee table out of the way and John went to his knees and took Richard's cock in his mouth again. Richard pushed John to the floor, shifted around and took John's cock into his mouth as well. John liked the feel Richard's smooth skin, the feeling on his balls on his face, and the feeling of his cock in his mouth.

Richard's face was deep in John's pubic hair, running his tongue along his balls and taking one into his mouth and sucking on it, John's pre-cum was smeared along his face. John's fingers found Richard's ass, and using fingers from both hands, he massaged and ran them over Richard's asshole.

Running his finger along the channel between Richard's cheeks, the tip found the rosebud and circled it and just lightly teased it, John could feel the reaction it was causing in Richard and he kept doing it.

Richard couldn't control himself and told John he was coming and John only sucked harder, feeling Richard's balls tightening and then hearing him groan as he let loose into John's mouth. The salty taste was warm and a little sticky but John swallowed it all.

John suddenly stopped, leaving Richard for a moment and disappeared into the bathroom, emerging a minute later with some baby oil, he pulled Richard to his feet and turned him around.

Never having anal sex before in his life, John was quite literally feeling his way along and he noticed his fingers were trembling. He must have dumped half of the lotion onto Richard's ass and then coated his own cock.

Richard anticipated what John would like and slid to his knees and on the floor, just like he had on the picnic table, he put his head onto a pillow laying on the floor.

John, knelt behind Richard, using one finger and thumb to rim and massage his ass. The slippery baby oil eliminated the resistance and Richard felt one finger push past the entrance, then to the knuckle and then to the second one. John worked on Richard's beautiful ass, eventually getting two fingers into the tight little hole.

John felt the tightness but given his current condition, nothing was going to stop him now. He eased his fingers from Richard's ass, leaving the gap stretched and inviting for something bigger. John was like a rock when he lined his own cock up against Richard's waiting ass.

Richard felt the tip of John's cock on his asshole, he felt the push of the cock against his sphincter, John's body was pushing hard against Richard's back.

The tip pushed into his ass, first one inch. Richard moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure. John grunted from the effort and added his moan from the pleasure of penetrating Richard's ass.

Two inches, Richard was grateful for the baby oil. He felt like he was being split in two. John felt the pressure of Richard's ass on all sides of his cock.

Three inches, John could not believe the tightness and the intensity of the feeling as Richard's ass enveloped his cock.

John pulled back a little and then thrust again, they both moaned in pleasure. Then John pushed hard again.

The next thing Richard knew, he could feel John's balls slapping on his ass, he was all the way in. John looked down at his new lover, seeing Richard's two cheeks and his cock impaling him. He almost came from just thinking about that.

Richard thought that while it felt similar to the dildo, the sensation of a real live cock in his ass was like no other experience in his life. He felt John slide back almost all the way out and then plowed back into him again, stretching his ass. John repeated that, each time picking up a little bit more speed and stretching Richard wider and wider with each stroke. With each thrust, Richard pushed back against John until they were moving as if one person.

John pounded Richard's ass with a ferocity he could not imagine. Richard braced himself for the onslaught, his own cock rock hard, John reached around his waist and started playing with him, all the while thrusting his cock in and out of Richard. It wasn't long before Richard's cock unloaded his cum onto John's hand, John took the cum and wiped it all over Richard's face and into his mouth, Richard eagerly licked it up.

John felt himself getting ready to cum, he felt the surge of energy as his body became tenser and more rigid. Of all the things that he had imagined himself doing, fucking another man in his living room had never been one of them; but, at the moment, he could not imagine liking anything more than doing what he was doing right now. Those thoughts combined with everything else, pushed him over the edge and he began filling Richard's ass with his cum.

Richard felt the hot cum squirting into his ass, unlike John he had been getting himself prepared for a little longer for the idea of being fucked by another man and this was everything he had imagined and more.

John eased out of the stretched ass of his friend and now lover. He noticed the cum dribbling from Richard's ass and thought how sexy it looked and how quickly someone's life can change. John looked at Richard and kissed him hard on the mouth.

Richard looked at the clock, two hours had passed, he couldn't believe it.

John read his mind, "it's been quite a day, but you should get going home, if you stay for too long, they will miss you."

Richard went to stand up and he felt the flood of cum run from his ass down his leg, he said, "John that was incredible."

"Just wait until next time," they stood face to face, cock to cock, and kissed. Their tongues and lips sharing the residual cum from both their mouths.

John walked Richard out the door and into the night. Stopping at the edge of John's property, John held Richard in his arms for a moment and then Richard started for home.

Walking along the quiet side road towards his house, his body covered in sweat and cum, Richard reflected on what had been an incredible twelve hours. John had licked the cum from his cock, but he felt John's sticky cum on the rest of his body, including smeared all over his face and just smiled.

Approaching his house, he retrieved his clothes and slowly got dressed, his ass was sore and he could still taste their cum in his mouth. As he entered that house, his mind was already planning his next meeting with John.

12