An Innocent Father-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can take that to the bank daddy!" I told him, then made a grab for his cock.

We had a play fight then, he won, he was too strong for me, but I told him, "You might be stronger than me daddy, but when I have you all tied up. You won't win then, I can assure you!" I said huskily.

"Ooooh into a bit of bondage are you, Mmmm, I think I might like that," he giggled.

"You supply the ropes; I'll supply the knots, okay?" I laughed, and then we shared a moment of real passion, kissing, cuddling, feeling each other, caressing and hugging.

"Chrissie, we have to get serious for a minute," he said, "Graham cannot know about this, I would rather never be near you again than to let that happen. I won't let it happen, no matter how much I would want you, now or in the future."

"Yes David I know, so how about this, we never go outside our homes, we meet either here, or at mine, never anywhere else, it will be all about good sex." I told him. "And the love will stay where it is, in the background. I will, and I know this sounds contradictory, always love him. We have found each other through pure chance, not some mutual attraction. It just happened, I didn't go looking for it, or you, but I have to admit. I am sure glad it has."

"You ought to be in politics that was like a script but I have to agree." He said, "that's the way it has to be, but I'm not into condoms, so if you are planning a baby, then?"

"Then," I considered, " if I get pregnant, then either you or Graham will be the babies daddy, because I'm not stopping having you fuck me anytime you want, I'm not!" I pouted.

He laughed, "Well," he said, "Why don't get on with it and make that baby?" I was on my back as the room whizzed around me and full of cock immediately. This time it went on forever, he just kept up a steady pace, like a marathon runner, on and on he went. We rolled all over his bed, him on top, me on top, on our sides. It was fuck fuck fuck, a pure unadulterated fuckathon! It was the best sex ever, ever, ever.

I came on him, under him, around him, everywhere. Then David emptied his balls into me full stop. I had been filled with so much cum this weekend, I had to get preggers! I was looking forward to Graham getting a bit older and turning into his dad! We spent the rest of the day all around each other, then I went home, or limped home.

I had a long hot bath, made myself look good for my husband coming home, and recovered enough to greet him the way I like to greet him, with more love than he knows I carry. He was in a good mood, he had been told a big contract was on its way, and life would get better.

"It couldn't get any better darling," I told him, and meant it. But for different reasons than his. "Does this mean we might attempt at making a baby tonight?" I asked him slyly.

"Why don't we have a go right now and then again later tonight," he chortled.

"You're on mister!" I said with glee. And Graham screwed me right there on the kitchen table, now I knew life was getting better. Being constantly screwed by the two most important men in my world, made life better! We never had dinner, we went straight to bed, slept and played for a while, then we made love again, it was fantastic. And now, I thought, an added bonus, I won't have to try and pressure him into more sex than he can deliver, his dad would take up the reins.

The following morning my pussy was like a peace of liver, red raw, but I was sublimely happy about it. I had had more cum pumped into me in the last three or four days than you can shake a stick at. And I felt wonderful, satisfied, quenched, and fulfilled. I really was, and felt like a WOMAN should feel!

I never saw my father in law that day, I know Tuesdays are a busy day for him, and I, for once needed to rest, draw breath, take a back seat for once in my young life. And of course to let my body recover from the enormous, wonderful, fabulous battering it had received over the last four days, although Sunday had been a day off, sort of.

That night I slept like a baby, I curled up and drifted away, knowing full well that my new daddy, my husband's father would be seeing to me again. The knowledge was so gratifying; it was like a blessing from above. All the love I would ever need was going to come from my husband, and his dad, my father in law, same genes, same outlook, same everything.

Graham and I had a morning love in about 6am, and then he got up to get ready for work. I lay there as happy as I knew I could ever be, he had made me cum, I had made him cum. What in life was there better, apart from this? Yes I know, children, a full and satisfying future. Well that was secure now, I hoped.

I guess I must sound a bit mercenary, well maybe I am, selfish too no doubt, but don't forget, I am over sexed, I need more than my loving husband can cater for, and I had accidently, and so very fortunately ended up in the arms of his very loving dad. And let me tell you, neither man is going to get away. I need them, and I for sure as hell know that they need me!

The thrill that I knew one and/or both of them would or could be the father of my babies filled me with such great happiness. My fervent wish is that I will have four children, two boys and two girls and they father one of each, oh joy! That night again, my husband made frantic love to me, what was going on. Had he sensed a change in me, had he seen something in my eyes, my behaviour? I didn't care.

The following morning I didn't go to his dad's; I waited for him to come to me. I knew the lure of things to come would force him to me, it did! But I was all ready for him, hair done, face on, and sexy under wear that would take any mans breath away, and guarantee a hard on for me. And over it all, a sheer and very flimsy see through short gown.

I saw him coming down the side of the house, so I bent over, legs straight and slightly apart, and then stuck my head under the sink. I knew, without being bigheaded, that I must have looked a picture, a sight to behold, an instant turn on for any virile man. I also briefly wondered at this woman I now was, or was becoming. But that thought disappeared when I heard a quiet 'Oh God Chrissie.'

He was behind me in a flash, I heard the zip going down, felt my thong being pulled to one side and I was suddenly being fucked under my sink. I had to put my hands on the shelf to prevent him from driving me right under it. The position I was in led me immediately to a gloriously lightening quick orgasm. I was more or less folded in half, and he rodded me with such enthusiasm, he came himself. I felt that initial thickening, and extra hardening of his prick, and that sublime feeling of cum gushing into me once more.

My body gave in, but I couldn't fall down, there was no room, his legs kept me in place, so he just rode me until he went completely slack and dropped out. I sank o my knees, I felt dizzy from the power of my cum. That had to go down as the quickest quickie I have ever had! David sank to his behind me, and gathered me up. He carried me to the back door and locked it, then we were on our way up the stairs. My ploy to get him had worked better than I could have ever dreamed of.

I didn't know it just then but I was going to get ass fucked for the first time in my life a little later. Graham and I had tried it but never succeeded for some reason. That reason was, he should have made me have it instead of trying to be nice and gentle. David told me ass fucking is like removing a plaster from a cut or a graze, 'you gotta rip it off!' he said.

In bed we talked in between loving, and having tons of fun, having sex and making love to an older man, was a life changing event for me. I had always looked on older people as fuddy duddy's. David certainly was none of those things. He was an expert lover, knew exactly how to treat me, an give me what I want in a more sedate manner than my husband does.

I've said before, Graham is a great lover, but his dad has shown me a new dimension to it. I realised I was looking at the ultimate love of two completely different, yet exactly the same men. Men who looked very much alike, men who talked alike, men who had the same mannerisms, but as different as chalk and cheese, it was uncanny, and I was growing to love it more and more.

We swore undying secrecy; no one would ever get a hint of our illicit love affair. My father in law was another man, someone else. I had known him all this time, and yet didn't know him all. He is beautiful, sexy, considerate and loving, and it's all for me, and only me! I went down on him then, my first blow job for him, his cock was fabulous, smooth and silky, the head was like a small velvet ball hammer in my mouth.

I took as long as I had to; he had just done me downstairs so I knew a quick recovery from him wasn't going to happen. I just savoured him, learned him, the little twitches went into my memory when I did something that made him jump a little, like nipping with my teeth, an extra hard suck, a twiddle with my tongue. They all got filed away for future reference.

Then he pulled me off him, "time to fuck your ass Chrissie," was all he said, I was taken aback. I was captured in seconds, on my back, held down and no freedom. He had the heel of his hand on my excited pussy, and the middle finger right past the second knuckle before I knew what was happening. The intrusion was a feeling of fullness, but it didn't feel too bad to be honest, but thinking what might be happening soon scared me a bit.

"Please David don't, I'm not ready for this, not yet, please daddy?" I bleated, I tried the daddy name to try and make him not do me there, HAH! Fat chance.

"There's never a good time Chrissie, but this is the right time, so let it go, relax and let it happen." He worked his finger in and out; it made me hump upwards with every in push. Then he wiggled it about, it had me trying scoot across the bed, but he kept his grip and I had to endure it.

He was also rubbing my clit with the heel of his hand, and between his finger and that I was getting hot! Then the finger was out, his heel off, and he was off me and coming back from the bathroom, with my baby oil in his hand before I had got my breath under control.

"On your knees Chrissie," he told me, it wasn't a request, it was an order he expected me to obey, reluctantly I did. I knew now that no matter what I said, no matter what I did, I was about to get my ass fucked by my father in law. What should have been my husband's, was going to be claimed by his dad, end of!

I made one last futile attempt by begging him.

"Please David, don't daddy please, I love you daddy, please?"

"I have to sweetheart, you know I do," he said, "now give over blathering about it, get your beautiful head down and that equally beautiful little ass up in the air, and do it now!" The discussion was over.

I got into position and waited, he rubbed the oil all over and under me, poking his finger in, 'to get some free action,' he sniggered. Then a moment passed, he was covering his prick in it. I felt him move behind me, I didn't dare look, I felt a little push, then I felt a plop in me, and he was in. I cried out, but it wasn't pain, it was the sudden filling of me that made me do it. David was in and it wasn't hurting me!

But when he shoved in deeper the feeling of being spread far and wide enveloped me. It frightened me more than hurt, I struggled a bit, but he had me where I couldn't do anything but wriggle under him. I didn't know what he was doing to me, but he did. His hand squeezed under my hip and then my clit caught fire, he was rubbing it! I moaned into the bed clothes, this was turning out to be a wondrous thing.

David started humping into me in a regular way, I went with it, and then I came. I had no idea it was about to hit me like that, or obliterate me in that way. It was the most unusual hard hitting cum I had ever had, totally different to any I had ever had before. I didn't know where I was, I saw stars before my eyes, it was then he gave me a good fucking, he went at me like a jack rabbit, we were both bouncing on the bed.

I can honestly say it was a feeling to end all feelings, so different to having a good cock in my pussy, incomparable it was, no better, just so odd. And on top of everything, I was loving it, my bowels expanding and relaxing with every thrust sent me over the edge many times, ably abetted by his expert finger on my clit, and also in my silky pussy.

My father in law kept up his lovely onslaught, and then he gripped me tighter, "Mmmm Chrissie," he whispered in my ear, "I'm going to cum babes," and he filled me with what felt like the hottest steamiest cum ever, if I had had a pin in my hand I'm sure, if I had jabbed it into my ass, it would have popped.

After an eternity he pulled out, my ass was so lonely now, it wanted his cock back in it. And I knew from now on this act would be added to my repertoire, including my husband, he was going to be in on the command performances too. My daddy in law rolled away from me, and another thought crossed my mind, one I had been expecting.

"I love you daddy," I told him, he looked at me and knew I was telling the truth. But a cloud crossed over his eyes.

"You can't do Chrissie, you are Grahams wife, nothing can or will be allowed to change that, I won't hear of it!

"Oh daddy, don't be silly, Graham will be my number one until the day I die, but that won't stop me from loving you until the day I die either, understand, comprende?"

"I'm still not happy about this Chrissie, but I know I will never stop wanting you every time I see you," he said caringly.

"I know David, and I will always want you too, we have a three way thing here, but Graham will never know." And we got closer and closer, until we were both intertwined with one another. We forged an unbreakable bond that is still strong to this day.

Graham has never found out either, in the last ten years we have both sold up. And we have bought a 7 bed roomed house together which we all share with his dad. I have four children, they are Samantha Davina, she ten, and is the spitting image of her daddy, or should I say granddaddy? Then there is Jack Graham, and he looks exactly like his daddy, Graham, he's nearly nine. Then comes Laura Alexia, she too is so alike her daddy, or granddaddy, she's almost eight. Then there is the apple of all our eyes, our little favourite. Graham David Peter and he is like looking at a photo of his daddy, Graham. He is six.

Nobody knows who is whose father, as far as we are concerned they are all Graham's. And David is a devoted and loving granddad, but I know who belongs to whom. My dream has come true, four children, two of each and two loving daddy's. I made both of my children's father's have the snip, David's was done privately. The only thing I have ever found sad is that I have never been able to tell Graham.

12