An Inside Scoop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man's cock began hardening in Vicki's mouth as she thrust, stretching her jaw out further. She was having difficulty breathing, but he didn't care. The vibrating of her throat against his head only turned him on more and made him fuck her face faster. Saliva was pouring out of her mouth and small tears formed in her eyes, further ruining her mascara.

Hands grabbed her wrists, and before she knew it, Vicki felt herself jerking off two cocks. Her hands worked at the same speed, trying to make it easier for herself to maintain her concentration.

And then as quickly as she had been forced onto the first man's cock, she was pulled away to a second. She opened her mouth and let the dick invade her mouth. She moved her hands away and grabbed out, searching for new cocks.

The men rotated her around the entire group, each one getting time in her mouth and hand. A constant barrage of cocks was attacking Vicki's throat, and she was afraid to admit that she loved every second of it. Her pussy was sopping wet, and she was more turned on than she had ever been in her life before.

Vicki faced the reality that she was a total slut. She fucked plenty of guys for a story before, but she always excused it as part of the job. She didn't want to admit that all those orgasms given to her by CEOs and criminals and politicians were the product of her own insatiable need to be fucked. Now, she had 50 guys ready to give it to her. She still hadn't gotten to taste any cum though...

Vicki's jaw was growing sore, as were her hands, when there was a change of pace for her. Men had been groping at her tits and fondling her ass, but she knew something was up when arms wrapped around her waist.

She was pulled away from the three men she had been sucking and jerking, and found herself manhandled onto another thug, who was lying down. Vicki's back was resting on his chest, exposing her tits and swollen pussy to the whole group. Hands grabbed her feet and spread her legs wide apart in a V, rendering her even more vulnerable.

Vicki felt something hard prodding at her ass, and then the head of a cock slipped in. The man underneath her reached around and groped her tits before thrusting his hips up into her.

His cock was penetrating Vicki's ass at an odd angle, one she had never felt before. It was incredible. The man was thrusting as fast as he could, holding nothing back in his effort to wreck Vicki's ass.

Another man stepped up to the side of Vicki's head, brandishing his cock. She turned to look at him and opened her mouth instinctively, and he shoved it inside. Vicki relaxed her mouth and let him fuck her throat, sliding her tongue along the underside of his shaft to increase his pleasure.

The sluttiness and wanton abandon of Vicki's actions were turning her on more. That, and the repeated strokes of the dick in her anus. She was right on the cusp of orgasm, and her whole body was beginning to react to it.

Her hands were grabbed, and she found herself jerking off a thug in each hand again. She was lucky that she was simply letting the other men use her holes as toys because maintaining a constant pace stroking the two cocks was quite tiresome and difficult, and Vicki didn't know if she would have been able to do it while actively sucking off the third man.

Vicki was already taking on four men, and a fifth stepped up to her crotch. Vicki's pussy was begging for attention, and it seemed like her request was going to pay off. Her eyes shifted over to the man, and she almost spat the cock in her mouth out when she saw how big his cock was.

It must have been at least ten inches, way bigger than anything she had taken or ever seen before. The man rubbed his dark head against Vicki's soaked pussy lips and nestled his tip against her hole. Vicki's stomach was doing flips in both excitement and nervousness.

He grabbed her legs for stability and thrust in. In one powerful pump of his hips, he had buried the entire length of his member deep into Vicki's wet cunt. And as soon as he did, she immediately orgasmed.

Vicki almost blacked out from the strength of the orgasm. It was stronger than anything she had ever experienced. It felt like every nerve ending in her pussy and ass was being stimulated and shooting electric sparks through her body.

Vicki wasn't given the opportunity to truly savor the high though, because the next one was already coming in strong like a freight train.

All five cocks using her was almost too much for Vicki. She couldn't see anything but herself and the men fucking her. Everything else in the world was blocked out, except for her mouth, pussy, asshole, and sore hands.

She came for a second time onto the monster cock that was destroying her pussy and stretching out every inch of her cunt. Vicki wouldn't be able to walk straight for a month and knew her pussy would never be the same again.

One of the men in her hands was leaking pre-cum profusely, which Vicki had used to further lube up his shaft and make her stroking easier. His cock began to twitch and pulse, and Vicki knew what was coming.

She aimed the dick towards her chest and kept furiously stroking. The man grunted and groaned before releasing his load all over Vicki's big tits. That seemed to set off the other man, who shot his first rope onto Vicki's arm before she aimed the rest of it onto her chest.

The sight of her beautiful tits coated in sticky white jizz made the man in her mouth cum too. He remained with his cock shoved down her throat, and shot his load straight down, joining Joker's seed in her belly. Vicki's stomach was growling for more, begging to be fed.

Her other holes certainly were going to be well fed. Both of the cocks began to swell, and Vicki felt them both twitch and thrust faster, separated only by a tiny thin membrane. Both men thrust in as deep as they could and came.

Vicki orgasmed as soon as she felt the cum splashing against the back of her cunt and sloshing deep inside her rectum.

Her climax had just came to an end when she was forcefully pulled off. Jizz leaked out of her holes and down her legs, further destroying her tattered pantyhose. Before Vicki could even comprehend it, she was riding a dick with another fucking her ass from behind.

A third man had hold of both sides of her head and was pumping her mouth like it was the last one he would ever experience. Her hands were flying up and down, stroking two more men.

An orgasm rifled through her body. Then a second. And a third. Vicki felt like she was experiencing one long climax because they never seemed to stop, washing over her over and over and over, just like the cocks. More men were called in from other parts of the Steel Mill to fuck their favorite blonde, busty reporter. Vicki had willingly subjected herself to become the fuck-toy for an entire gang, and had never been so turned on before in her life.

The string of orgasms was finally interrupted for Vicki, but the cocks weren't. She was on her knees as thug after thug fucked her mouth or her hands and came on her lithe body. She knew some had to be coming back for seconds.

After what seemed like days, but was really just two hours, Vicki awoke from her trance to the sound of a female voice.

"Well, what do we have here? Looks like the biggest slut in Gotham!" the woman stated as she came upon the reporter, fingering herself in the middle of the empty, slimy room.

Vicki couldn't disagree. She had taken more than thirty loads in her pussy and ass. God knows how long that much cum would take to get out. She had swallowed just as many, if not more, and was now feeling bloated and cum-drunk.

Her outside looked even worse. Jizz covered every single possible inch of her body. Her tits, ass cheeks, and face especially looked like a war zone between white paint had taken place. She could hardly hear from the cum clogging her ears, and her eyes had long since been sealed shut. The only thing she could smell or taste or feel was cum.

And yet, Vicki continued fingering herself. She had been given more orgasms in one day than she usually experienced in three months. And she wasn't even done. Vicki could have gone on fingering herself for days just thinking about it and remembering those sensations.

The only time she had protested was when one of the men accidentally got some of his load in her hair. Subsequently, the next fifteen men all deposited their seed into the reporter's chin-length blonde locks, which were now stuck together and clumpy.

Even then, the sheer degradation of the act made Vicki wetter and wetter. She loved it. She loved being the cum-guzzler for every single one of the thugs. And she would have willingly done it again if she could.

Two fingers wiped over her eyes, and Vicki finally opened them. She took a moment to adjust and found herself staring into the face of Talia al Ghul.

"You know, I just tied Harley up back there, and you two look like mirror images of each other."

Vicki knew it was probably true. The faces painted white, the mascara smeared around the eyes. Vicki had just accomplished hers naturally.

"I should take some photos of this. 'Gotham's most respected journalist, discovered to be the cum-dumpster for an entire criminal organization.' It would make great press. Which is what you like, after all."

"N...no... please." Vicki stammered. Her hand hadn't stopped rubbing her clit.

"Well, you'll have to do something for me then."

"Anything." Vicki replied. At this point, she had no limits. And that's just the way she wanted it.

"Good."

Talia turned around and pulled her tight, leather pants off. Staring back at Vicki was the prettiest ass she had ever seen. It was shaped like a perfect peach, and had undoubtedly been toned from years of exercise and combat.

"I always like having my ass eaten. Lie down and get to it."

Vicki lay down on her back, and Talia straddled her face in a squat, sticking her pussy and ass an inch from Vicki's mouth.

She reached her hands out and cradled Talia's glorious bubble butt. A film of sticky liquid now clung to Talia's tanned skin. She reached around to Talia's thighs and pulled the assassin down further, until Talia's asshole was pressed against Vicki's lips.

Vicki had only had her ass eaten out a few times, but Harley's tongue was still fresh in her mind.

She extended her tongue and pressed it gingerly up to Talia's hole. She paused, before slowly circling it around her ass. Talia let out a low moan.

"Yes, bitch! Worship my ass like the whore you are!" Talia unzipped her skin-tight leather jacket, tugged down her t-shirt and the cups of her bra, and began playing with her breasts, pinching her nipples until they were hard. It wasn't difficult considering the wonderful view of Vicki's glazed tits and pussy she was getting.

Vicki became more confident in her actions, and her tongue started moving faster. She remembered what Harley had done, and alternated rimming and pressing her tongue flat over Talia's hole.

The reporter could tell Talia was becoming turned on. She reached around and began slowly rubbing her clit, making Talia gently grind her hips against Vicki's hand. The blonde smiled, knowing she was having a great effect.

Vicki continued rimming Talia for another minute. She kept the strokes of her hand consistent over Talia's clit, rubbing the swollen button in the same direction and speed that her tongue was moving.

"Hmm, very nice. But I don't just want to be rimmed. Eat my ass! Lick me up there like you mean it."

Vicki felt a strange need to prove to Talia that she was a good ass-licker, a good slut. She didn't know why, she just needed to.

She rolled her tongue together and stuck it straight out. Vicki used the hand still on Talia's thigh to coax the woman further down, and Vicki's tongue pushed into her asshole.

Vicki began wiggling her tongue. She was licking the inside of Talia's walls, trying to hit the most sensitive spots for her. And it seemed to be working. Talia started to move her hips down onto Vicki's face, letting her tongue slide up and down her rectum.

Vicki felt like she was almost fucking Talia with her tongue, but it let her explore deeper, maximizing the brunette's pleasure. Talia was how moaning as Vicki's hand worked faster over her clit. She kept a steady grip on her own breasts. This reporter really knew how to use her tongue.

It took only another two minutes of Vicki tonguing her ass for Talia to cum. Talia reached back with one hand and grabbed the back of Vicki's head. Talia pulled Vicki closer into her ass, suffocating the reporter but making her tongue work even more.

Vicki's hand had left Talia's clit, so the assassin moved her free hand down and rubbed furiously. Five seconds later, she squirted a huge volume of pussy juice onto Vicki's tits and stomach before letting the reporter go and catch her breath.

Talia stood up and retrieved her pants. She slipped them back on and re-did her bra and top, looking good as new. Talia took every finger from one hand in her mouth and deliberately licked it clean, tasting the cum that had been transferred over as she grabbed Vicki's hair.

"Hmm. Tasty. You've been a good slut. I'll tell you this. You're going to want to leave here now. Firstly, I don't think you'll want Batman to see you like this, and he's fighting some goons just a few rooms away. Secondly, this whole building is about to explode. You'd better hurry!"

"Wait! I don't have any clothes!"

Talia lifted up a grate near the looming front entrance of the Steel Mill.

"Your problem, not mine. If you want to go, this is your way out. Oh, and one last thing. Sharp's in the Church. You might want to talk with him. You know, for your actual job. Although, I have to admit, you'd make a great pornstar or street whore."

"Thanks, but I'm just fine where I am."

Vicki dropped down into the crawl space and worked her way out of the Steel Mill underground. She popped open the vent cover on the other side to be met with the fresh, polluted air of Arkham City.

Well, out of the frying pan and into the fire. Vicki was out of the Steel Mill. Now to get to the Church, she just had to traverse the entire Industrial District and Amusement Mile, half the length of the whole prison. Swarming with Joker and Two-Face thugs. Naked. Covered in cum. With no defenses. Oh, boy. She could still taste Talia's ass on her mouth. This would be a long trip.

*********

*Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.*