An Interesting Direction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth emerged from the bathroom first. Wrapped in a cream-colored robe, she regarded me a little strangely initially. "You're different now," she commented.

"How so?" I asked as I sat in one of the reclining chairs working with a camera.

"I can't exactly say what it is," she noted, "but you seem even more... professional now than when we first met."

I smiled. "It must be all the equipment in the room giving that effect."

"Could be..."

I had a sense that Ruth was having second doubts about this, which made sense. In addition to exposing herself on camera for the first time, she would be seen naked by a complete stranger - a stranger trusted deeply by her partner, but a stranger nonetheless.

"Don't worry," I tried to reassure her, "I won't do anything but take pictures and make sure there's proper lighting, and perhaps give an occasional instruction for a particular pose."

"I'm not too concerned about that," she said, but somehow I could not believe her. "It's just..."

Jania entered the bedroom of the suite, her hair and her torso both snugly wrapped in large towels. "It's okay," she said to her partner.

Ruth looked from Jania to me before she took a deep breath and confessed: "I was raped the night before my thirteenth birthday."

"I see. So having a guy seeing you naked and taking pictures..."

"Yeah. It's... awkward for me. I think that's why I've always been extremely shy around guys, even when I'm bundled up for a Montana winter. You, though... You're somehow different, and I don't know why."

Jania had stepped up behind the redhead to hug her and comfort her. "Believe me, if he says he'll do something, he'll do it. If he says he won't do something, he won't do it. Plus, you're not alone this time."

Ruth nodded her understanding, but the hesitation was still there.

"I'll go get ready for dinner," I said as I stood, thinking that it would be best to give the two students some time alone together, "and we can take things from there."

"Okay." Ruth's voice was quiet and introspective. I walked over to the duo and put a hand gently on Ruth's shoulder, looking into her eyes. Nothing was said, but I believe she felt a little better.

*****

While I was preparing for dinner, Jania had opened her laptop and done some searching online. That was how we selected a nice restaurant for dinner, a place which happened to be just down the street from a small park with an adult store just a block further away.

As Jania continued on to the store, Ruth and I walked slowly toward the playground, watching a small birthday celebration for a little boy coming to an end. "Why do you do what you do?" Ruth asked out of the blue.

"Interesting question," I commented. "I've always loved photography, and admittedly I've always enjoyed seeing the female form, so it seemed like a good way to enjoy both."

"Do you ever work with guys?"

"Now, not really. I did when I got started, but now it's an all-female cast in front of my cameras, unless I'm doing wedding photography or something for a special event. Why do you ask?"

Ruth was silent for a moment. "You just seem to have a good way with us. With me and Jania, I mean. Jania's talked about it a lot with me. That was part of the reason I wanted to meet you, to see for myself."

"That makes sense."

"Yeah. Well..."

"It was a good idea, really. I try to meet the models before I work with them, and not just minutes or hours before but days before. I find that it helps me to build a better rapport with them, and in the intervening days I can draw on that initial meeting to set a good plan for the photo session, for how it should progress overall."

"Hmm..."

Eventually, Jania returned to the park with an unmarked black plastic bag in her hand and mischievous twinkles in her eyes. From there, we discussed the photo shoot again as we made our way back to the hotel, suspending the conversation temporarily as I bought a trio of iced coffees from a street vendor.

*****

As Jania and Ruth finished their final preparations for the photo session, I made the final checks on the equipment.

They entered the bedroom of the suite together, hand-in-hand, with Jania leading Ruth. Even though the lights were primarily focused on the bed itself, I started taking pictures from the moment the bedroom door opened, capturing the two young women in normal, everyday clothing with the addition of Ruth's blindfold. I continued taking pictures as they each kicked off their sandals beside the bed. From there, Jania helped her companion to mount the bed and lay at its center, which placed both students well in the range of the lighting. With a quick pause to adjust one of the lights, everything was perfect.

Jania was clearly in the lead, touching her partner intimately. The fact that Jania and I had worked together for so long certainly helped her to "forget" me, allowing her to focus on making this initial experience enjoyable and hopefully meaningful for the newcomer to my cameras.

I purposely remained silent, and I tried to keep all my actions slow and quiet so that Ruth would not be spooked by what was happening. The blindfold was a great touch, giving the scene a sense of a Mistress and her slave.

Ruth's parted lips, the way she arched her back, and her soft sighs all conveyed her growing arousal. She kept her arms at her sides upon the bed, however, which would appear rather unnatural to the average person but which seemed quite normal for a Mistress/slave context. The blindfold really added to the mix, but I wished that Ruth was also wearing a collar, especially a collar with a leash held by her "Mistress."

A picture of Jania's hand on Ruth's violet-covered breast. A picture showing the darkness within Ruth's skirt as Jania bent over her. A picture of Jania's lips so close but not yet kissing her "slave."

It became clear that Jania was teasing her. The soft sighs of arousal were being transformed into slight whimpers of frustration. Ruth would lift her head to kiss Jania, but the "Mistress" would quickly back her head away. The "slave" would lift a hand to reach out to touch her partner, but Jania would gently nudge it away.

I had no idea if this Mistress/slave scenario had been preplanned by the two models or if this had simply arisen at the spur of the moment, but in either case, it was definitely working.

It was definitely working on me. While I had no firsthand experience with BDSM, I had been involved in several BDSM photo shoots in my career, including one in which a woman was severely whipped to leave markings which would last for days, strangled and choked nearly to the point of losing consciousness, and ultimately fucked viciously. Even though I much preferred softer BDSM, elements of that session would still occasionally creep into my thoughts, especially late at night.

This was definitely a much softer BDSM, a more sensual scene, a tender Sapphic domination. As I continued to take pictures, part of my mind was already considering the publications and the Web sites where I could potentially sell these photos, provided that Ruth agreed to the model release once she saw the pictures. But another part of my mind was sending signals directly to my groin.

Fortunately, the women on the bed seemed to have completely forgotten about my presence. They paid no attention to me whatsoever - that was not surprising from Jania, but certainly a relief in relation to Ruth - which prevented me from feeling embarrassed or guilty about becoming erect during the photo session, especially since neither of them had begun to undress yet.

It was clear that the "slave" was not wearing a bra. Her nipples poked at the sleeveless violet top, and she seemed to shudder just slightly whenever Jania would brush a hand across one of her breasts.

A picture of Ruth's chest from the side, with Jania's face looming in the background. A close-up of teeth closing around the protrusion atop a breast.

And still they had yet to kiss.

I saw Jania's lips moving, but I could not hear what she was whispering. Cautiously, I moved around the bed, zooming in. The proximity of their lips was mesmerizing. A still photo would not convey how Jania was whispering nor how Ruth's lower lip was trembling, but the extreme closeness of the two sets of lightly-painted lips held a sexiness of its own which definitely would be evident in a still photo.

"Please..." I heard Ruth utter breathily.

The "Mistress" gave an approving smirk, her eyes narrowing delightedly: another picture. "'Please' what?"

"Please kiss me..."

"Not yet."

"No...?"

"No. Not yet."

Ruth's frustrated sound was a bit louder, a bit more desperate. Never before had I personally witnessed one woman creating such frustration in another woman while they were both fully clothed and had not yet even kissed.

To my surprise, Jania fully turned her head to me, her raven hair providing a shiny backdrop which truly made the freckled face in the foreground stand out, and then the "Mistress" surprised me further by smiling directly at me through the camera: another picture.

"I think she's a good slave, don't you?"

That sealed it; predetermined or not, Jania and Ruth were truly Mistress and slave for this session.

"I agree," I returned softly, the stereotypical male in me silently lamenting that I was not also shooting video of this scenario.

"Okay, but I think she needs to do more to earn her kiss." Mistress Jania looked directly at her sightless slave. "Sit up and take off that cute top."

Jania eased back out of the way as Ruth slowly sat up, and while I had already known this, I suddenly realized consciously that this would be the first time that I would see her topless. I kept taking pictures: Ruth's hands at the base of her sleeveless top, just pulling it up a little to reveal her skin; the top just barely obscuring the base of her unsupported breasts; the violet material covering her face and exposing the delicious-looking breasts with the hardened nipples...

"So beautiful," the Mistress noted softly, and I had to agree. The freckles indeed coated more than just Ruth's face and arms and legs. The black blindfold somehow seemed obscene compared with the redhead's natural beauty. A slight scar along the right side of her stomach was the only marring point, yet it served to make Ruth seem more "realistic" and "everyday" compared to the well-seasoned models who had appeared in front of my cameras over the years.

As Mistress Jania slid into place, kneeling behind the slave, I changed position as well. It was almost amazing to see just how easily the longtime model's hands cupped her companion's breasts. It was the first time that I had seen Jania being even remotely intimate with anyone, male or female, and the sexuality was quite heady, which was beginning to threaten my professionalism.

A long time passed as the slave endured the intimacy, reaching back to caress her fully-clad Mistress' thighs and knees. I changed cameras and kept taking pictures, not needing to say anything to direct the scene. Several times, the longtime model looked directly at me through the camera, giving me an expression of fondness which I had not seen so deeply and so intimately from her during our seven years of working together.

The slave winced, her face contorting, a hiss of pain whistling around her clenched teeth. Her nipples were being pinched and simultaneously pulled out from her ribcage. Her breasts were being forced in an unnatural direction. "Take it," the Mistress commanded with a calm and soothing voice. "Take the pain, just a little, just for me..."

I moved to get a profile view, to better show how Ruth's breasts were being pulled out of shape. More pictures. When the nipples were finally released, I noted their discoloration, the testament to having been pulled and pinched so hard for those ten seconds. "Good girl," I heard, and it reminded me very much of the whipped, choked, and fucked slave being so softly and kindly praised by her Master after all the violence she had just endured.

Mistress Jania leaned forward as she tugged the slave's head back, threatening to kiss her at last. More pictures of the two pairs of lips so desperately close, almost touching, just the slightest amount of space separating them...

Gently but firmly, the slave was suddenly pushed forward, eliminating the possibility of a kiss. "Off with that skirt."

Ruth nodded, clearly frustrated at not being able to kiss her domineering companion. She moved off the bed tenuously because of the blindfold, stood, and slowly began to lower the side zipper. I moved again, taking another picture with the sightless slave in the foreground and her Mistress kneeling on the bed in the background. I took more pictures as the skimpy red panty was revealed and the black skirt made its way to the floor.

"Such a cute little ass," the Mistress commented, which caused the slave to smile. "Now turn to the left, bend over, and take that thing off."

Jania had worked with me and with other photographers so long that she had commanded Ruth in the same way I would have done. I wished that I could have looked up from the camera to give Jania a smile of thanks, but I was too busy taking more pictures as Ruth's feminine treasure was uncovered at last. "Wow," I whispered, recognizing that a very significant event was taking place in the hotel suite.

Stepping out of the final garment, the blindfolded slave "looked" back toward the bed - not exactly "looking" at the Mistress, but it was clear that she was awaiting a new instruction.

"Come back to the bed." Ruth moved forward carefully, finding the edge of the bed, and then cautiously searching with her hands for her companion. Mistress Jania helped her to settle onto the bed, and the teasing began anew.

If the slave's arousal had faded during the undressing, it was quickly reinstated. There was a lot of touching and pinching and licking, resulting in significant whimpering and writhing. Ruth's legs naturally parted, as if in a silent plea to be touched at their juncture, and I continued taking pictures, many of them looking directly up her body, the lighting causing her wetness to glisten nicely for the camera. And still, Mistress Jania had yet to kiss her.

"Masturbate."

The slave was clearly shocked by that order. She tensed quite visibly, which itself created another wonderful picture.

"Go on, masturbate. But you may not cum until I give you permission."

I took another picture, and that sound spooked the newcomer for the first time. She lifted her head, "looking" directly at me, "looking" directly at the camera.

To her credit, the experienced model simply lifted Ruth's right hand and placed it between the spread thighs. "Masturbate!" she commanded more forcefully, a slight tone of annoyance in her voice.

Slowly, the slave complied, drawing her wetness up to her clitoris and beginning to rub. "That's better," the Mistress stated, returning her attention to caressing the slave's cheek.

I quickly changed cameras and purposely waited a bit longer before taking another picture. The wait was rewarded by Ruth not being spooked by the sound, and I silently breathed a sigh of relief. The session had gone so well, so flawlessly, that I definitely did not want it to end quite so soon, especially not before seeing Jania naked as well.

With a little embarrassment, I realized that the stereotypical male in me was gaining prominence in my mind. It took a moment of concerted effort to keep that part of me at bay and continue to remain professional, despite my prominent erection.

"Keep on playing with yourself..." The Mistress slowly slipped from the bed, standing and beginning to undress. I moved so that Ruth and the bed were in the foreground, and Jania stood with her back to me, undressing slowly, always looking back over her shoulder at the masturbating woman on the bed. It was amazing, sensual, erotic.

Even the professional in me wanted to set the camera aside and join the scene.

With both women naked at last, Mistress Jania mounted first the bed and then the slave's face. No verbal instructions were needed as Ruth began to eat her companion. I had to move around the bed to take more pictures as the Mistress braced herself on the tall headboard of the bed.

Once again, I wished I was also shooting video of the scenario. The still photos would be enticing, but the ability to hear the moans, hear how Ruth's fingers were plundering her body, hear the slight protest of the headboard as Mistress Jania rocked against the slave's face...

Both women were panting when the Mistress finally dismounted the slave. While Ruth continued to masturbate openly and wantonly while moving against her own hand and breathing heavily, I followed the experienced model with the camera as she opened a drawer of the bedside table and produced a set of tethered pink fuzzy cuffs.

The professional and the stereotypical male in me both smiled with gleeful anticipation.

More pictures followed as the slave was secured. Since there were no bedposts, the tethers were fortunately long enough to be secured to the feet of the bed, and while Mistress Jania had clearly never been a member of my Boy Scout troop, the odd knots she tied appeared that they would definitely hold firm even if a lot of struggling was to soon occur. Throughout the binding process, I took many pictures, my favorite being a picture with the slave's cuffed left wrist in the foreground, her blindfolded face and her breasts in the midground, and her securer's face looking in the background as the right wrist was being encased in a sensual cuff. I also took a picture of the final result, of Ruth bound spread-eagle upon the bed, her sex still glistening as she tugged gently at the bonds to test their limited amount of slack.

While I had been focusing on the bound beauty, the Mistress had stepped away from the bed. She returned with not one, but two vibrators: One was a thick crimson red monstrosity, and the other was a long, thin, elegant silver model. I was certain that I knew what would happen.

I took even more pictures as the thick vibrator was eased into the slave's body. Once again, I wished that I could also be shooting video of the scene. From the way Ruth tensed, from the gasps and the sounds escaping past her lightly-painted lips, her sex was clearly being stuffed to capacity and beyond, being stretched by a girth beyond any to which she was already accustomed. She struggled somewhat in her bonds as her body tried to cope with the vibrator's hefty size and likely considerable weight, and I truly wished that I could peel back the blindfold to take a picture of her eyes in this most interesting scenario.

"Stuffed?" Mistress Jania taunted, and before the slave could respond, she set the vibrator in motion.

I later learned that she had immediately set the massive vibrator to its maximum power setting.

I essentially could not take enough pictures quickly enough, such was the vehemence of the slave's spirited struggles in her bonds. The bed definitely protested. My eyes were truly drawn to the way her breasts shimmied atop her chest. But most interestingly, for at least five seconds, the slave did not utter a single sound, the sudden power of the hefty object rumbling inside her rendering her voiceless as her body arched and twisted and pulled and jerked, each movement entirely involuntary.

And just milliseconds before Ruth screamed and unleashed the energy building up inside her, Mistress Jania sealed her mouth over the slave, kissing her at last as she inhaled the lust-filled screams.

While Ruth soon seemed to calm a little and become accustomed to the mighty vibrator plundering her body, her movements were no less glorious to observe with the camera. As the Mistress backed away, I continued taking pictures, aware that Jania was no longer in the frame but not particularly caring at that moment because of how Ruth's body was practically contorting as best as it could in the secure restraints.