An Introduction to Dominique Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominique explains her challenging week and how after finishing her boss's demands successfully she is out to have some fun.

Alan said having some fun sounds like a good idea, and want's to know what she had in mind.

Dominique then responded, "Alan you seem like a nice guy, you're handsome, and by the looks of it you keep yourself in shape. Let me ask you a question and give me an honest answer, the first thought that comes to mind."

"OK, what's the question?"

"When you go out with your guy friends what are you looking for?"

"Well I'm looking to meet a nice girl, someone that I can..."

"Stop! I asked for an honest answer. The first thing which comes to your mind."

"Ummm,,well...I..."

"Alan, we just meet. I asked for an honest answer. You have nothing to lose. Just tell me."

"Well, I'm a guy. So to answer your question honestly, I'm looking to meet a girl and take her home."

"So, if I can put that a little more succinctly you are looking to find a girl to take home and have sex. It's really an animal instinct that you are looking to satisfy."

"Well if I'm being honest then Yes, it really is that simple. Speaking for guys, we work hard, keep ourselves in shape and want to find sexual release, and if we are lucky maybe we find a girl we want to marry."

"Isn't that refreshing, cutting through all of the bullshit and giving me the honest answer that you are looking to fulfill an animalistic urge to fuck."

"So Dominique, now it's my turn to ask the question."

This was the point she was working up to. This was all part of her plan. To find a male, she had some attraction to, and someone who would allow her to act out her plan and fulfill her urge. All she needed was for him to ask her the same questions.

"What is a career minded, workout obsessed girl like yourself looking for? Honest answer."

And there it was, just as she hoped.

Coolly, she responded. "I'm looking for the exact same thing."

With a bit of swagger she leaned over the bar and said, "Jimmy, I think I'll have another."

Dominique could tell that she had shocked Alan, and she was pleased. This was working out perfectly.

"So Alan, now that we have it all out in the open. What do you say that we get into the details. Like you, I'm here looking to take someone home who can fulfill my needs. Someone I can fuck. But I need to know, if your are the right person, are you someone who is going to please me? Are you worthy of this body? Tell me what are you willing to do if I bring you home tonight."

"Well, I have to admit I'm not used to speaking this openly to a woman about sex. It feels like I'm talking to one of my friends."

"Good that's how I want this to go. Talk to me as if I was one of your guy friends and tell me what you'd do. And skip the sensual parts you think I want to hear and get right to the animalistic sexual parts, since we are just a couple of guys here, talking." Dominique said, holding back a smile.

"Ok, the first thing I would do is take off that shirt and skirt that you are wearing to admire your great body I've seen at the gym."

"Now you're on track. So you are visual and want to see what I look like underneath. Do you like lingerie?"

"Yes, very much so."

"So what would be your next move be Alan?"

"I'd lick your breasts..."

"Really, breast, remember I'm your workout buddy, not your gay friend."

"Ok, I'd suck on your tits and grope that gorgeous ass of yours."

"Go on."

"And then I would explore your pussy with my fingers tracing its outline and then start probing deeper, starting with small circles and then larger and larger until you were wet and totally turned on. Then I would replace my fingers with my tongue, licking and nibbling on you until you began to squirm with desire. And when you were ready I'd place my dick in you and fuck you hard until you came."

"So Alan, with a little prompting you are able to describe an interesting scenario, but how do I know if you can live up to the performance you just described? How do I know you have what it takes to go the distance? Maybe you are just all talk. You seem like a nice guy, you go to the gym and take care of yourself. But how do I know you have something down there something that is worth my time."

"I, um..."

"Not so talkative now are we Alan."

Alan sensed a change in Dominique, she didn't seem as timid as she did just a few minutes ago.

"So I propose that I find out for myself." At that point Dominique slides her right hand down Alan's leg and up his inner thigh. She grabs Alan's balls and rolls them in her palm through his suit pants. She feels his member growing and works her thumb and middle finger up his shaft, twirling it around as she moved her fingers up to the head of his penis.

Alan face went red with embarrassment as his body went rigid, afraid that someone at the bar would recognize what was going on. No one had ever done this to him. He had never done more than kiss a girl in public.

"Oh, stop worrying. No one can see what I'm doing, your suit jacket is blocking their view. You have a nice little cox, I'd say 6 inches? Not the biggest but it should do. But more importantly are you any good with it?"

"I've never had any complaints."

"There is the confidence I wanted to hear. Well, are you ready to back that up? Now finish that beer and pay the bartender, I need you to come with me."

After settling up with Jimmy, Alan follows Dominique like a little puppy dog.

"So where are we going?"

"Over here, to the coat room."

Dominique stood against the door frame of the coat room and beckoned Alan over.

"That's right, come stand next to me like you are going to kiss me. Do you want to kiss me?"

"Yes, Yes I do."

"But you're not going to kiss me. Stand close to me and put your left hand on my ass. Now, take your right hand and slide it up the inside of my leg, slowly. Feel my stocking. Keep moving your hand until you get to the top of my stockings."

"Oh, wow.."

"That's right Alan. This is going to be a 'wow' experience for you. And hopefully you will give me a 'wow' experience. Do you think you have what it takes?"

"Oh, do I."

"But do you, Alan? Let me be the one to decide if you do."

"Now run your head above the top of my stockings and then up to my garter. Run your hands over my garters. Trace your finger down over my garter and find the string of my panties. Run your finger over the edge of my panties and down between by legs. Take your hand and grab my crotch.

Dominique whispered into his year, "How does that feel Alan?"

"This is really hot."

"Good, now let's make it even hotter."

Move a finger under my panties. Tell me how it feels."

"It feels very smooth, and I love the way your lingerie feels. I can just imagine what it looks like."

"And you like lingerie, isn't that right Alan?"

"Now, show me what you can do with your fingers, but be subtle, we are in the coat room of a crowded bar."

"I can do that. And I will tell you what I'm doing as I do it. I'm running my finger under the edge of your panties, feeling the soft smooth skin of your pussy, which is bare. Now I'm going to pull aside your panties and rub your pussy lips. Running my fingers from the top of your pussy lips to the bottom, fingering you, and rubbing your clit."

"Mmmm.. Alan there is hope for you and I would say that you are off to a good start. Now while your getting me wet, tell me what you would do if we were in a more private setting."

"I'd take out my dick and fill you with it and pump..."

"Alan, skip the vanilla sex. Tell me a fantasy, something you really yearned to do."

As Alan massaged Dominique's clit, he drew closer to her ear and whispered, "I would take your ass. I would take my cox and savage your ass."

"Mmmmm, now we are getting somewhere. But let me just tell you that you have not earned that honor. Do you think you can get your hard on down enough so we can walk out of here and not attract too much attention?"

"Sure, just let me go to the men's room for a minute to gather myself."

Dominique checked her phone. Anna texted to say she was grabbing a late bite to eat with her boyfriend, Simon and will see her back at the apartment.

The text made Dominique wonder. Now what does that mean? Is she going to spend the night with Simon or will she be coming to the apartment?

In the men's room, Alan tried to use the urinal, but he was too erect. He was running through his head what had just happened. Who is this girl that he has just meet? Where is this headed? He couldn't come to grips with how he felt about her. He was clearly attracted to her. Not just for her beauty, and great body, there is something more. He just couldn't explain it, as he didn't fully understand it himself. She had some power over him.

As Alan came out of the bathroom Dominique was saying goodnight to Jimmy. She turned to Alan and asked if he would walk her to her apartment a few blocks away.

Alan can't say "Of Course" fast enough and they depart.

The walk to Dominique's apartment goes by in a blur for Alan. Dominique opens the front door and they walk up a flight of stairs to her apartment. Once in, Dominique says she is going to get comfortable and tells Alan to do the same. While Dominique goes to her bedroom, Alan looks around the living room. It's not like a typical 'girl's room'. It is furnished in a minimalistic way, with modern furniture.

As the bedroom door opens, Alan turns to see Dominique standing there wearing only her shoes, stockings, garter belt, panties and bra. His mouth drops.

"You look stunning, I was imagining what you looked like under those clothes when I was touching you in the coat closet, but it looks even better then I could imagine."

"Thank you Alan, now when I said make yourself comfortable I should have been more direct. Strip down to your underwear."

Alan had never been commanded to do this by a woman, but was not about to complain. He quickly shucked off his shoes, socks, pants, shirt, tie and jacket. He was standing in front of Dominique, in the middle of her living room, only in his Brooks Brothers boxers and not feeling nearly as confident as Dominique looked.

"Well, the work you are doing in the gym is paying off, turn around for me slowly while I take you in."

As Alan turned Dominique moved up to Alan as if to kiss him, but instead, she grabbed the waistband of his boxer shorts and examined his package.

"Well that just won't do."

"What?" Asked Alan.

"You are not shaved. I will need you to go in the bathroom and take care of that mess."

"Now? " Alan asked confused.

"Yes, now! You'll find a razor and cream in the shower. Hurry up I want it all off, and don't make me wait."

While Alan was in the bathroom shaving his balls and pubic area Dominique checked the drawer of the side table in the living room and made sure there were condoms, and that the stainless steel butt plug was where she left it. The plug was one of Dominique favorites, being stainless steel it had a nice weight to it and it also had a set of leather straps at the end that made it look like a horse's tail. She double checked the lube to make sure it was the desensitizing lube she wanted. She then did a quick survey of the room and made sure everything was ready.

Not wanting to upset Dominique, Alan was quick to come out of the bathroom looking a bit sheepish and shy wearing his boxer shorts again.

"Well, let's hope you did a good job. And if you hope to be with me again let it be known you must always be cleanly shaven. And boxer shorts won't due. Now since we don't have anything else at the moment we will need to improvise. But in the future, I only want to see you in a thong."

"A thong?", Alan confusedly repeated.

"Yes, a thong. Is the concept that difficult to understand?"

"No, but it isn't some that I wear."

"Well, now you are going to wear them all the time, for me. But for now let me fix these." She said mischievously.

Dominique went to the kitchen and returned with a pair of scissors. She went to work and cut Alan's boxers so that they had a V shape to the front of them. She cut along the top, just under the waist band and in the back she left just a thin strip of cotton which ran between his ass cheeks. During her handy work she took a moment to check on Alan's shaving and let him know he did a good job removing all of the ugly pubic hair.

"Now let me look at you." Alan was a site to see, standing in what looked like a ridiculous pair of cut up boxer shorts fashioned into a thong that barely covered his junk.

"Well, not what I was hoping for but it will do."

"Earlier I asked you what you wanted to do with me. Now I am going to tell you what I am going to do with you."

Dominique reached for the wrist restraints which were hidden from sight behind the ottoman.

"Put these on."

"What are these?"

"They are restraints I'm making you wear."

"But why?"

"You'll see. I have something that I want, and you are here to fulfill my wants. Remember, you said what you were really looking for was to find a woman to satisfy your urge? Well I found you and you are about to satisfy my urge."

After helping Alan put on the wrist restraints. She told him to lay on the ottoman on his back. Dominique took a length of cord and tied it off to the chain connecting both of the leather cuffs around Alan's wrists and pulled his arms over his head so she could fastened the other end of the cord to the foot of a table. With that done, she reached for the leg stretchers.

At this point Alan began to worry. He was naked, for the exception of what was now a loin cloth that Dominique fashioned out of his boxer shorts, with this hands tied firmly together and his arms extended tightly over his head. Again, he was wondering what he got himself into and who this woman was, and how quickly he was totally vulnerable to what every she wanted to do to him.

Dominique moved to the foot of the ottoman and grabbed Alan by the ankles. She pulled him backwards to position him in such away that his back was in the middle of the leather piece of furniture and his arms were tightly tied down not allowing them to move. In the process of pulling his body over the ottoman the flimsy piece of what was left of Alan's underwear were pulled between his ass cheeks giving him a sort of wedgie.

In an unsteady voice Alan tried to challenge Dominique by asking her "Why are you doing all of this?"

"Alan, please be quiet. If you continue with these outbursts I will be forced to place a red ball gag in your mouth and secure it behind your head. I really don't want to do that since it won't allow you to use your tongue in the manner I wish. If I need anything from you I will ask you a question. Do you understand?"

Alan responded, almost groveling "Yes. I understand."

"I see you are a bit nervous. I mean, we just meet and I have you tied and completely helpless. I could do anything to you. Good thing for you I only have one thing on my mind...and that's sex. Now let me ask you a question. Do you trust me? You must know that I won't hurt you. I have planned this evening long before we meet at the bar. I didn't know that I would meet you, but only that I would meet someone, and that someone would be in the exact position that you are in now. I can assure you that you will pleasure me tonight and pleasure me greatly. And I hope that you will receive some pleasure as well. At this point if you are having second thoughts, just say a word. Say the word 'danger', and I will release you and you can be on your way. But trust me Alan, I know you will regret leaving."

"So I am asking you now, do you have anything to say?

So many thoughts raced through Alan's mind. He felt helpless and exposed. He was tied up by a women he had seen a few times in the gym, but only meet a few hours ago. A part of his mind cried out to run. But the part of his mind taking control, the part that saw a incredibly sexy woman with a fabulous body and exerted a feeling of power. Not just power in the physical sense, but powerful in the controlling sense as she stood above him. Lording over him, in a matching set of black garters, stocking, thong and bra. Her brunette hair was wrapped back tightly showcasing her strong facial features. For the first time Alan had the courage to look directly into her soft brown eyes and his reaction wasn't to run, but instead he was filled with a sexual energy, and he wanted to be a part of this.

"I take it by your silence, and by the fact that your little man below is starting to stir that you have decided to stay."

"Yes, yes, I want to stay." He stammered.

"Good, and you are willing to submit to anything I ask?"

"Anything, ummm.."

"So that is a good point Alan, I have not had the chance to get to know your sexual limits. I mean, I know you're a guy, and based on that I believe I understand your sexual desires, and I do understand very well how to illicit sexual pleasure. But the things that may pleasure me, maybe things your are not willing to partake in. So let me set some ground limits of things we won't do, tonight. I won't physically hurt you or leave any marks on your body. There will not be any urine or fecal matter involved. I mean Alan, we aren't animals. Well, we are and we will be exploring some of our basic animalistic desires, or at least I will be, but we won't be getting dirty with shit and piss. But you should know that I will be using you tonight for my pleasure. You will be my toy. And in the process I think you may enjoy yourself. I have seen traits in you which allow me to say that as I would not have gone to all of this trouble if I thought you would back out."

"So now with the ground rules in place and knowing you have the safe word of 'DANGER' which should only be spoken once you decide that you are in an untenable position, and think very carefully before you say that word because if you do say the safe word, I will release you and will be free to go, but you will not have the opportunity to be with me again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Good, I'm pleased, now we can move on."

Dominique began the process of securing his left ankle to the leather restraint which was attached to one end of a three foot piece of a wooden dowel. With that tightly lashed she repeated the process on his right ankle. A second piece of cord was attached to the center of the leg stretcher and the opposite end was looped around the foot of a chair and loosely tied off.

Dominique now had the time to enjoy her work. This is what she had been planning all night. In front of her was a man, or at this point the object of her desire. His body was stretched over a leather ottoman with his hands clasped together tightly bound with no means to move them and securely pulled over his head, wrapped around his ears and pulled backwards and secured so he couldn't even see his hands. His legs were held, spread out exposing this recently shaved balls and pubic area, while his 6 inch dick was pulled to his stomach by what remained of his shredded boxers in what could be described as obscene, but in her eyes it was perfect and the beginning this night's sexual conquest.

Dominique walked around the living room to take a visual picture of her creation she had masterfully created. She walk behind Alan, being careful to straddle his outstretched arms. She turned her back to him and squatted down slowly, placing her thong clad pussy over his face. Holding the position as she would hold a squat in the gym.

"Do you like what you see?"

He nodded with approval.

Dominique placed the palms of her hands on each of her respective inner thighs and pushed her ass down towards Alan's face. As she bent lower so her boobs hung directly towards the floor as she widened her stance. Alan's eyes grew as he gazed at her now exposed anus.