An Itch You Can't Scratch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,440 Followers

Trying to get my mind off the matter, I went back in my room, and sat down at my desk. There was a lot of homework I still had left to do. It took every ounce of concentration I had in me to focus on the text on the pages.

Ten minutes later, I gave up. I had been reading the same sentence over and over for at least two minutes, and I still didn't remember what it said. It was a futile effort. I closed the book, and hit a button on the remote, turning on the small TV set.

Half an hour later, and my eyes were still glued to the screen, but in my mind, the only thing I saw were the naked bodies of my sister and mother, begging to be satisfied.

Someone knocked on my door, and I turned off the TV. "Come in."

The door swung open, and Olivia came in, still wearing her tank top and sweatpants, looking serious. "Hello, big brother."

"What's up?" I remembered what she had said earlier about calling me "big brother," and my cock twitched slightly.

"You're such a fucking idiot, you know that?"

"I guess. Thanks for letting me know."

"Seriously, how could you be so stupid?"

"What do you want?"

"I...I can't stop thinking about earlier," she admitted.

"Me neither."

"Can we maybe, I don't know, do it again?"

My heart jumped at the words. "Even without the itching cream?"

"I accidentally got some on me again."

"What? How?"

Olivia pulled the little glass container out of her pockets, then pulled down her sweatpants to her thighs. She opened it, scooped out a dollop of the cream with her finger, then reached down and inserted it into her pussy.

"Oops, clumsy me," she said, looking me straight in the eyes.

I leapt out of my chair, and hurriedly threw off my clothes. By the time I reached her, she had done the same. I grabbed her by the shoulders, and turned her around, pushing her against the wall with one hand. With the other, I guided my erection into her pussy. It slipped in easily, lubricated by her juices, as well as the cream. My dick started tingling again as soon as it touched the substance, but it quickly faded, as I pounded away.

It felt amazing to be able to pound away at her tight hole without restraint, like I could work off the growing frustration that had built up over the last hour. I reached around with my now-free hand, and kneaded her breasts, squeezing them, and pinching her nipples. Olivia moaned incessantly, and her breath quickened, face pressed against the drywall.

Even though I had already ejaculated twice, I felt a third orgasm building rapidly. I leaned forward, nibbled at Olivia's ear lobe, then said quietly, "I don't want to pull out this time, sis."

"I don't care."

"You're not worried?"

"Shut up and fuck me."

I let go of her breasts, and reached down to her pussy, rubbing her clit in a circular pattern.

"Oh god, oh god, oh jesus, fuck," moaned Olivia, and moments later her body trembled. With one final plunge, I pushed in all the way, and my mind went blank with euphoria, as I shot my load deep inside her.

"Ohhh yes," she sighed. "Thank you."

"Anytime." I pulled my rapidly deflating cock out of her with a pop, and sat back down on the chair. Olivia still still leaned against the wall, with her legs spread apart, and I watched my cum slowly dribble out of her pussy. "You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, and stood up straight. "I just need to..." She eyed the bed, walked towards it, and laid down. "Ah, that's better." She settled in, then looked at me, and said, "Don't be a douche, come cuddle me."

"Are you gonna keep insulting me?" I asked, but went over to lie beside her anyway. I spooned her, wrapped my arm around her, caressing her stomach with my hand, and placed a kiss on her neck.

"Maybe. I haven't decided yet."

"I could always change your mind."

"How are you going to"—I moved my hand from her stomach down to her crotch, trailing over the smooth shaven skin, until reaching the top of her mound—"oh!"

I dragged the palm of my hand over her clit. She was still incredibly wet, and it was easy to slip at first one, then two, then three fingers inside her. I increased my pace, rubbing her clit with my palm at the same time.

"Derrick! Olivia!" came my mother's stern voice from the door. I froze, expecting the worst. She wore her bathrobe again, and I wondered why she wasn't dressed properly.

"What?" snapped Olivia, displeased at the interruption.

"I...uh, shit. I was going to come up with some excuse, but I see you beat me to it. Is there room for me on that bed?" She untied the belt at her waist, and shrugged off the robe, standing there completely naked.

"Yeah, but get that little glass jar off the floor," replied Olivia.

"What is it?" she asked, after retrieving it.

"The key to the best orgasms of your life," answered Olivia.

"How does it work?"

"Give it to me," demanded Olivia. Mom held out the container. Olivia sat up, took it, opened it, and scooped out a little bit of the cream. Without hesitation, she rubbed her fingers on Mom's pussy. Mom closed her eyes, and sighed.

"So, ready for another round?" Olivia asked me.

"I don't know, it's only been a few minutes."

"Well, this ought to work." She smeared the rest of the cream on my dick, and I could feel the effects right away. I hadn't thought it was possible, but my cock hardened again. "There we go. Now lie back."

I did, and Olivia straddled my face again, pressing her wet pussy against my mouth.

"Oh god, it's even stronger this time," remarked Mom.

"Come on, don't be shy," said Olivia.

Mom straddled my hips, and moments later guided my cock into her pussy. She bounced eagerly on my cock, while Olivia rocked back and forth on my face. This time I already knew how to get Olivia off, and set to work.

I achieved the desired effect after a few minutes, when Olivia clenched her thighs against my head, and had another orgasm. She hopped off, and leaned back against the wall, watching Mom and me with a glazed look.

Unburdened by the weight of Olivia on top of me, I focused my attention on Mom, matching her bounces with thrusts of my own. It was an exhilarating watching my cock slide in and out of her hairy pussy. Her breasts bounced up and down, with sweat trailing down between the gorgeous mounds. Her eyes were closed, fixed in an expression of rapture.

Olivia knelt forward, and started licking my cheeks clean of her own juices.

"Why?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know, just thought I'd try it."

"And?"

"Not bad, actually."

"Agreed."

Olivia ran her tongue a few more times over my cheek, and then started kissing me, probing playfully with her tongue. Mom moaned louder and louder, and instead of hopping up and down on my cock, she sat down all the way, and gyrated her hips. The stimulation was intense, and my orgasm hit me quickly, almost without warning. I certainly didn't have time to warn Mom, even if Olivia wasn't kissing me.

My cock twitched and pulsated, shooting my seed deep inside my mother, as every nerve ending in my body was consumed with pleasure.

"We really need to do something about your stamina, big brother," commented Olivia.

"That's only because the two of you are so damn hot," I countered.

"Aww, how sweet," remarked Mom, squeezing my deflating cock with her vagina, sending aftershocks through my body.

"You want some help, Mom?"

"Please." Mom hoisted herself off me, and sat down between my legs. Olivia knelt beside her, and placed one hand on Mom's pussy. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but her forearm was vibrating at a rapid speed, and Mom moaned loudly. Olivia sucked on Mom's nipples, then proceeded to kiss her way upwards, until she ended up nuzzling her neck.

I sat up, leaning back against the headboard, sitting cross legged, and just watched the entire thing, fascinated by the noises Mom was making. She kept moaning louder and louder, until she exploded with an orgasm. Olivia kept fingering her throughout the entire thing, and Mom nearly went crazy with excitement.

"Wow," was all I could say, when Mom came to a rest.

"See, that's how it's supposed to be done."

"I can see that."

"Don't worry, I'm gonna teach you how."

"You will?"

"Of course, otherwise how else are you gonna me off?"

"Uh, I dunno. I haven't actually thought about it. Does that mean we're gonna keep doing this?"

Olivia picked up the little glass container from the nightstand, and looked at it. "This isn't empty yet, is it?"

We spent the rest of the night fucking each others' brains out. Olivia wanted to be fucked doggy style like Mom earlier. When Mom found out how roughly I had taken Olivia against the wall, she wanted to do it, too. I couldn't believe how incredibly horny the two of them were, and didn't know if it was because of the cream, or if they were just naturally like that.

Whenever I thought I couldn't go on, Olivia smeared a little bit of the substance on my cock, and within a minute I was hard again.

Finally, around one in the morning, incredibly exhausted, sweaty, and satisfied, the three of us fell into my bed. I was lying in the middle, spooning my sister's naked body. Mom spooned me, pressing her tits against my back, and one hand holding my penis. It was incredibly warm and comforting, and I fell asleep quickly, and deeply.

I woke up the next morning by myself, and for a few moments wondered if it had been a dream. I knew it wasn't though, because the room still smelled of sex, and the blanket bore the unmistakable scent of my mother's and sister's pussies. Mixed in with the musky scent was the smell of waffles and bacon.

My entire body seemed to ache, sore from last night's activities. While stretching my arms and legs, I spotted the empty container on the nightstand. When Ms. Lightbringer had sold me that cream, I never imagined something like this to happen. Had she known what effects this would have on a person, or had it been an accident? Either way, it was the best thing to have ever happened to me.

What would happen now that the cream was gone, though? If Mom or Olivia regretted what had happened, it could be very bad for all of us. It would definitely ruin the family. Did the fact that they weren't here anymore mean something?

I sighed, and got dressed in my clothes from yesterday. Even though I needed one, a shower could wait until later. After I talked to Mom and Olivia.

Downstairs, in the kitchen, Mom was standing in front of the stove. She wore an apron, but otherwise was completely naked. My heart leapt at the sight of her bare, round ass. Mom was humming a quiet tune while focused on the stove, and hadn't seen me yet.

"Good morning, Mom."

Mom looked over her shoulder, and beamed at me. "Morning, darling."

Elated, I stepped closer, and hugged her from behind. I kissed her neck, and breathed in the clean, floral scent of her shampoo.

"You smell," she commented, and pushed me back with her butt, her hands busy with the pan containing sizzling bacon strips.

"Yeah, I haven't showered yet...when you weren't there in the morning I thought maybe you regretted what happened, and—"

"Regret?" she laughed. "Oh god no. I only wish we had done this sooner."

The front door opened, and Olivia stepped in, wearing jeans and a jacket. She took off her shoes, and came into the kitchen, purse slung around her shoulders.

"Good morning, big brother," she said, and gave me a quick peck on the mouth. "Guess what I got?"

"What?" I asked.

"You're not the only one that can go to the witch," she answered, and pulled a large mason jar out of her purse, filled to the brim with a whitish, transparent cream.

"Is that..."

"Yup."

"Me and your sister were talking," added Mom, "and we decided that from now on you're our fucktoy. Now go take a shower, and then you can eat breakfast. You're gonna need the energy for the rest of the weekend."

I went up the stairs to the bathroom, excited to find out what the rest of the weekend would bring.

rarmons
rarmons
2,440 Followers