An Odd Business Transaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are perfect..." He whispered the words against her skin. "I have thought so much about this...about having you spread out before me and it is even better than I had imagined; your skin is like silk...you taste so sweet..." He kissed his way down her flat stomach and Kagen sighed against the scarf...then she gasped when his hot tongue gently rimmed the otter lining of her belly button before diving in deep; he tickled her flesh and despite the gag, she heard herself giggle...Evan lifted his head to look at her as the sweet sound washed over him and he grinned at her; she had pulled her head from the pillow as best she could to meet his eyes and he lost himself in the olive green warmth...he could see her passion coming to life...her eyes begged him to show her more and he was all too happy to give her what she needed as he bent to kiss her belly again, his mouth open and sucking her flesh as she wiggled her hips in a silent demand that he please, please touch her where she most needed his touch...his hands and lips...she knew little about the act of sex, but her body knew what it wanted. Needed. Craved from him. She felt close to a very dangerous edge and instead of fighting to steady herself, she wanted to fall into the passionate abyss that beckoned her near and in her heart and soul, she knew Evan was about to show her what pleasure was really meant to be as he suddenly shifted his position so he was flat on his stomach, propped on his elbows...his hands slid under her tight bottom to lift her slightly off the bed so he could slid a pillow under the small of her back, leaving her pelvis elevated and her pubs open for his inspection.

It was wildly erotic to be so vulnerable...so wide spread...she could almost feel the heat of his stare as he sighed and the air rushed over her wet virginal lips...it was the most amazing sensation; Evan was looking at her as no one ever had or ever would again and Kagen felt herself growing steadily more aroused as Even drank in a deep breath and whispered her name.

"Perfection, Kagen. That is what you are. Perfection. I have never seen a pussy so pretty and pink...and God...your are so wet the desire is spilling out of you, dripping onto my sheets and I can smell you..." Flames licked at her face. "I wish I could simply cover myself in your smell...I wish I could crawl all the way inside your sweet cunt and make myself at home inside you forever..." He lifted his eyes to hers as she strained hard to look at him and something wicked danced in his eyes. "Will you tell me something, if I ask, sweet Kagen?" Her eyes were so wide and aroused he was not surprised when she nodded; she would have told him anything he wanted to hear...her eyes told him she very simply wanted the talk to end and the pleasure to begin once again...but he wanted to take time and draw out the tortuous anticipation.

"Tell me, Kagen, do you always shave your sweet cunt?"

Slowly, with her eyes still locked on his, she shook her head.

"I see...you did it for me...because you wanted me to see you pure and clear and so damn perfect. I like it. Love it, really." He loved her, but he didn't say it yet...he had to knock down the walls first...had to strip away her defenses and leave her bare and as crazy for him as he was her; the opportunity to have what he had longed to have for so many years had fallen into his lap and he intended to take full advantage...and teach her a few lessons along the way, he decided again in the instant before he ripped his eyes from hers and without warning as to what he intended, he pressed his face into her slippery wet cunt and Kagen arched and cried and screamed his name around the gag.

He drank in her sent...teased her...brushed his nose in her swollen mounds that were indeed dripping wet with her need for him...and then he kissed her right on her pussy with an open mouth that she strained hard to press herself against; she wanted him to devour her...own her...eat her...images she had read about in books flooded her mind and she ached to have Evan show her reality...hot and wet and wild and she screamed his name again when he shifted his hands and gently used both thumbs to spread her wide and open for his lips. His tongue. Hot. Hard. A piercing spear that pushed into her cunt again and again...he licked slowly up and down...he laved her cunt as she withered and her hips trembled and her nipples throbbed; her breast felt heavy and hot and her nerves were about to explode it seemed...she felt too much to fathom and she wanted it to end in the pleasure each touch promised, but at the same time, she wanted the sensations to last forever as Evan took her clitoris into his mouth; he nipped the most sensitive flesh with his teeth...fire set her womb ablaze...and then he suckled her...hard...fast...he suckled and licked and then even as he sucked her with almost agonizing force, he gently pushed two fingers into her sopping cunt and Kagen felt filled with light and longing as Evan allowed her a moment to adjust to the glorious invasion.

"Do you like that..." He didn't give her the chance to answer as he slowly curled his fingers...her flesh wrapped around him...gave way...then he touched a place deep in her...a place she hadn't known existed until Evan pressed his finger hard against it and she jerked hard at the binds that held her ankles. "I see you do..." And knowing she did, he pushed more firmly...he stroked the little sensitive patch of nerves until she began to whimper and thrash so wildly he was almost afraid she might hurt herself...and then, in a flash, it happened. She exploded. Screamed. Arched. Her muscles contracted so tightly over his hand he nearly came himself, just imagining what it would be like when he his cock was finally in her...he closed his eyes and pressed his mouth tight over her, licking harder than before, determined to make her pleasure as intense as possible...last as long as possible as she cried against the gag and lifted her hips high against his face, making it very clear to him that she loved what he was doing; she loved his touch...loved the way he tasted her...even as the spasms began to slowly subside, he kept his mouth against her, licking away the salty evidence of her orgasm, quick and hard...the gently as she fell back against the bed, her body exhausted and her bones like melted rubber as Evan sighed and rested his face against her warm sex for a long, endless moment.

*******************

Heaven. She was in Heaven. Had to be. She was floating. Drifting on a brightly sensual sea...waters calm...sky bright...her skin felt more alive than ever before and the most wonderful warmth seemed to fill her heart and soul...a contended sigh escaped her and she rubbed her sensitized flesh against the satin sheets; sweat had plastered soft rose petals to her and her arms felt a slight strain...but that was meaningless, all things taken into consideration. She felt magnificent...and unknown to her, she looked it. Or so Evan thought as he stood and looked at her for a long moment...she was so lost in the stunning aftermath of her orgasm that she had yet to realize he had left the room and returned...it was certainly shaping up to he a night that would extend well beyond his wildest dreams as he whispered her name very softly and her eyes snapped open, somewhat startled to see him standing beside the bed, still in his jeans as he smiled down at her she wanted so much to say something to him...she wanted to be able to at least sigh his name as he had sighed her as she came so wildly against his mouth and Evan sensed her need to speak as he set down beside her on the bed and with a quick, gently motion, he removed the white scarf and Kagen's tongue ran invitingly over her lips.

"That was one." Leaning over her, he cupped her cheek in his hand and a laugh escaped her...light such as he had never before seen radiated from her green eyes as his mouth came down hard on hers, before she could speak...her lips were open so it was an easy thing for his tongue to plunge inside with glee; it was the first time he had kissed her, which seemed odd, considering the other amazing intimacies they had already shared and Kagen lost herself in the sensation of his tongue mating with hers...touching...he very gently tickled her lips and ran leisurely along the roof of her mouth and Kagen lifted her head, wanting to take more and give more as she suckled his tongue the way he had so greedily suckled her nipples and Evan slid his hand from her cheek to tangle in her hair as his leg shifted so he was straddling her with his rough, denim clad legs scraping her soft thighs seductively...Kagen ripped her mouth from his, gasping wildly for air as Evan's eyes locked on hers and she blinked several times to clear her gaze.

"Evan..." His name came out on a rush and he grinned.

"Finally. Evan. Thank God. Do you know how long I have waited for you to call me Evan instead of Mr. Carter...Mr. Carter..." He made a mock disgusted face. "Thank you for that, sweetheart." Gently, he dropped a kiss on the end of her nose and she found herself laughing.

"I didn't know my calling you Evan meant so much to you."

"You never have. You call Greg and Kyle by their first names."

"There is a reason for that." Her voice was soft as she lay there with him looming over her. "I...I had to call you Mr. Cater to...well..." Her face began to flame as he very intently watched her and she shook her head and looked away.

"Oh, no you don't. Spill it. Now."

"It's best that I don't; I mean, I don't want to make it difficult for you to be able to work with me..." It occurred to her how foolish she sounded; she was worried about the impact of a few words while tied to his bed. "I have called you Mr. Carter instead of Evan to try and make myself keep in mind that you are my boss and not...well, I have...for a really long time I have had a...well...a..."

"Crush on me?" His heart kicked so hard against his chest he felt it might break a rib as she winced and turned her eyes back to his.

"Crush is a pitiful, child like word."

"Maybe. How about we say you wanted me to fuck you..." He pressed his wildly throbbing erection against her belly and she whimpered.

"I've wanted you from the second I met you." The confession spilled from her in a quick rush. "I think about you. Dream about you and..." Her eyes closed. "I know it's insane sounding, but I...I can't help myself, because you are so unlike any other man that I know. You are strong. Smart and..." She forced herself to look up at him as he fought to hold back his own emotions as she lay under him, soft and sweet. "I can not believe that I am saying all of this; I have tried to be...well, professional, but then Bart got in some trouble again and I needed...God, you must think..." The reality of the situation landed hard on her and Evan kissed her hard on the mouth.

"You are wonderful. I think amazing thoughts about you. And I am damn glad to know you have wanted me since we met, because I have been having wet dreams about you since the moment I saw you." His eyes drove hard into hers as she blinked away a rush of tears. "We have a lot to talk about, but first..." With a quick motion, he set up so he was looking down at her and Kagen saw in his eyes something warm...something that made her stomach do flips...there was emotion in those wonderful silver eyes and she felt wrapped safely in it as Evan reached to the nightstand and kicked up a white package and Kagen gasped when he held the item up for her to see.

"Is that..." The words died a quick death in her throat when he nodded.

"This is a Fudge Popsicle." His bright eyes never left hers as he ripped of the wet white wrapper, holding tight to the wooden stick that kept the treat steady.

"I love Fudge Popsicles."

"I know. You have one every day." Evan shifted his hips so his jeans teased her sensitive thighs and Kagen pressed her teeth hard into her full, bottom lip. "On your late afternoon break, you slip into the coffee room and you stand over the sink and slowly, you eat the soft chocolate...you eat it one bite at a time, licking it slowly...it gets all sweet and sticky on your lips and you brush it away with your pretty pink tongue, lost in the taste and the texture. The pleasure. Watching you eat that ice cream off the stick it like a religious experience...every time I can get away from my desk I slip down to the break room and open the door just a crack and I watch you; I watch you eat every bite and when you are done, I go back to my office, into my private bathroom..." Sensually, he brushed the fudge over her lips and Kagen gasped at the cold, the licked away the sweet sauce as she watched Evan watch her.

"What...do you do when you go in the bathroom..." Her cunt clenched as Evan put the pop into his mouth and sucked hard.

"I lock the door and I unzip my pants and I take my erection in my hand..." There was a hypnotic tone to the words as he painted the delicious image. "I am so hard...full, and hard for you...I take myself in my hand and I close my eyes and I think about you on your knees in front of me, licking and nibbling and sucking me the way you do when you eat your sweet little treat and think about it..." His eyes dropped to her breast as he very slowly lowered the fudge pop to her skin and the cold made her blazing nerves scream as he trailed the icy chocolate between the valley of her breast...down her stomach in little figure eight circles that made her tremble so wantonly that any inhibitions she had once harbored evaporated like dew in the morning sun.

"Do you make yourself..." She jerked her hips when the cold, melting fudge very lightly traced the outline of her quivering belly button. "Do you come...think about how you want me to..." Her eyes closed and she ached her head back.

"I come with such force my knees nearly buckle."

"Oh God...Evan...please..."

"Please what?" His voice was almost rough.

"Please...I ach inside...throbbing..." With force, she lifted her thighs to try and position him where she needed him to be and he laughed.

"I know. I am throbbing too. And I can't wait to be in you."

"Then be in me. For God's sake..."

"Not yet. I want to try something first." He leaned down and slurped the sweet and slowly drying chocolate trail from her flesh...his tongue followed the path his lips had set and Kagen chocked wildly on his name.

"What?"

"I want to fuck you with this fudge pop."

Her eyes went round. "Really...with...cold..." Too many thoughts flooded over her and Evan grinned.

"It will be cold. But you are hot. And I will keep you hot...."

"Please...do it, Evan. And then...after..." It took effort to form a reasonable sounding sentence as the chocolate and vanilla scents mingled in her lungs and Even very slowly eased himself back down so he was sitting between her legs; the pillow was still under the small of her back and she was open and wide and ready. "After I come again the ropes have to come off; I love being like this, with you touching me, but I have wanted you too long to not touch you...just for tonight I want to touch you and please you." She wanted to give him all he had already given her...all he was still eager to give to her and Evan felt his chest contract as he looked at her lovely eyes; the silly girl did not know it yet, but she wasn't spending just one night in his bed and she would have a lifetime to touch him, if he had anything to say about it...but he forced himself to simply nod as his eyes went to her sweet pussy lips which shimmered with her need; she was hot and wet and shinny and Evan could still taste her in his mouth, mixed with the chocolate and Kagen felt no shame. No bashfulness. No hesitation. Evan was about to touch her once again in a wonderful way and she wanted to see it...watch it...she was so around she had a hard time jerking a breath into her lungs as suddenly, an icy drip of chocolate landed right on her clit and the cold and hot merged wildly and her ability to speak fled and all she could do was feel and savor.

Her reaction was a beautiful thing; she was too new to sex to know how to play games or be coy...she was open and honest and Evan loved it almost as much as he loved her as he used his thumb and the index finger on his left hand to pull her slippery lips far apart; he could see her clit and her vulva and her...pink...wet...his...he felt savage need surge trough him even as he carefully touched the tip of the rapidly melting fudge pop to her quivering sex. Her pussy. It pulsed. Contracted. She shivered and rattled off words that were too pleasure mingled to understand; he knew he was turning her inside out and he adored it...adored looking at her as ever so slowly, he slipped the pop into her opened lips...a single inch...pulled it out...two inches...pulled it out and surged in again...her wet heat...the chocolate was coated with her arousal; wet and white and Evan grinned at the sight as he continued the rhythm...fast...deep...hard...slow...he turned the chocolate stick in a circular motion even as he pushed in and out and in and out until a scream was ripped from her soul...a scream that echoed around the room as her back arched off the bed and her tied hands clenched into fist as Evan pulled the chilled, sex laced shaft from her cunt and she panted his name and shivered as the orgasm pounded over her...flooded her...she was carried away once again as the most amazing vibrations pulsed inside her and out and Evan moved to straddle her once more and Kagen watched him with wide and adoring eyes as he gently braced his knees on either side of her hips so her soft body did not support all his weight as he brushed her tangled hair away from her flushed face, taking a moment to pick out the red and white rose petals that had become ensnared in the rich raven curls...she looked like life...she was his life...he grinned as he brushed his finger over her lip and she sighed and looked at the dripping fudge pop.

"I want to taste it..." She was still slightly breathless when she finally managed to speak and Evan smiled slowly. "Put it in my mouth." Her lips parted as she made the demand and he was happy to grant her request; she was surprising him and herself with just how erotic she could be...wanted to be...in his room, in his house, the world and all the pressures that she so hated were far away and Kagen wanted to savor that change in reality for as long as she could...she wanted to make certain Evan recalled this night with the same fond passion she knew she always would as her lips wrapped firmly around the sex flavored chocolate stick and with a deep sigh, Kagen sucked the salty sweet mixture into her mouth as Evan watched, growing so hard he felt he would die...nothing and no one had never aroused him the way this sweet woman did and Kagen sensed as much; she sensed it and took a wonderfully womanly power in the knowledge as Evan drank in the sight she made. On his bed. Sucking the fudge pop. And herself. Hard and deep in her mouth...she nipped a tiny bite and a shudder ripped through Evan...he swallowed hard as her tongue licked around the edge...her eyes held his...and then she used her tongue to push the pop from her mouth and she grinned as she licked her lips slowly and he shook his head in growing awe.

"Kagen..." His heart raced. "Christ. You are killing me."

But she shook her head. "Not so, Mr. Carter." A seductive light glittered in those green eyes.

"Are we back to Mr. Carter?"

"I hate to do it, but I am afraid I can't call you Evan."

"And why is that?"

"Because you are so in control...and I have liked that a lot, but you have given me two orgasms and you swore at least six and..." She lifted her shoulder as best she could, given how she was tied. "I don't think I will call you by your first name again unless you and I share the next orgasm...and the next and the next..." Her tilted her head slightly, as she looked up at him and he laughed.