An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,029 Followers

Brimming with sluttish pride while she caught the immense desire burning in her brother's bugged-out eyes, Lyla eventually pulled back from Mike's huge boner, letting his throat-clogging slab of cockmeat slip out of her gullet as slowly as she had devoured it. She didn't let him out of her mouth completely though, choosing instead to nurse lewdly on his fat tip for a few seconds before pushing her face down again and starting to really blow him. Fluid and deep, immensely erotic to behold as it was intoxicating to hear, Lyla's wet, hungry blowjob had Mike howling in delight within seconds, causing his throbbing tool to swell impossibly bigger and harder inside the slippery, engulfing confines of her amazing mouth, his glans all the while plastering her oral cavity with an incessant outpouring of thick dollops of precum.

Lost in forbidden pleasure, mesmerized by the spectacle of his sister's blonde head bobbing on his dick in a determined deep-throating rhythm, Mike partially sobered up only when his phone chimed, signaling the arrival of another batch of sexy pics from their mom.

Meeting Lyla's bespectacled eyes even as his boner flexed inside her throat and her lips kept sliding flawlessly along his imposing length, Mike picked up his cell. The moans elicited by his sister's epic blowjob grew even louder as he stared at the screen and drank in image after sexy image of their voluptuous mother plunging a fat dildo into each one of her holes while she rubbed her nectar-slick clit and pinched her rosy, puffed out nipples. After turning the phone toward Lyla to let her see the pics too, Mike just arched his eyebrows and shrugged at her, regrettably hinting at the fact that it was time for her to pull back so that he could take a pic of his boner for their gorgeous mom. Sighing around his lip-stretching dickmeat, Lyla resignedly took the hint and let his spittle-coated pole slip out of her oral cavity with a squishy, sexy pop.

The few seconds that Mike spent grabbing hold of his massively erect cock and stroking it while taking a few pictures felt tormentingly long both to him and to Lyla, who went immediately back to deep-throating her brother's fleshy truncheon the moment he gave her the all clear.

Wet, squishy slurping sounds filled the room, along with Lyla's dick-muffled coos and Mike's incessant grunts of pleasure. The feel of his sister's saliva-drenched mouth engulfing his aching hardness over and over again and the sight of her soft, stretched-out lips sliding along his thick length and sucking hungrily on his bulbous glans aroused Mike tremendously, as did the smoldering looks that Lyla kept casting him as she devoured his cock like she was starved for it. To sort of distract himself and prolong the immense oral pleasure that his beloved big sister was gifting him, Mike decided to turn to his phone and focus on keeping the sexting up with their mom.

Unsurprisingly, that didn't really help much, as far as delaying his ejaculation was concerned. The pics and texts that Julia sent Mike were always scorching hot as a rule, and now the combined thrill of watching his voluptuous mom masturbate on his cell's screen while his curvaceous sister at the same time blew him like a pro multiplied Mike's libido to unprecedented levels.

The only times he could somehow catch a break and actually stave off his simmering climax were the moments when Lyla was forced to unsheathe his fat schlong from the warm wetness of her gullet with a lewd plopping sound, so that he could snap a few pics of his ever more thunderous hardness and send them to their mom. Then the delicious slurping and suckling of her lips and the masterful caresses of her dick-clenching throat resumed, much the siblings' shared delight.

Soon enough though, it became clear to Mike that counting on those breaks to extend the glorious demonstration of mouth-love gifted him by his sister would not work for much longer. Through a haze of intense, sloppy deep-throating pleasure, Mike finally accepted that it was impossible for him to resist the power of Lyla's sweet cock-milking throat any more. Right when he was ready to warn her about his imminent ejaculation though, his sister suddenly pulled back completely from his meaty hardness, letting even his fat purple glans pop out of her mouth as she spoke between heavy breaths.

"Check this out, Mikey," Lyla simply said, a beaming smile dancing on her precum-glossy, spittle-drooling lips. "You're gonna love it, I'm sure!"

Keeping her bespectacled gaze locked with her brother's lust-glazed eyes, Lyla swiftly leaned further down between his legs and wrapped her full, beautifully big tits around his rock-hard horsecock, smothering the lower half of his shaft within the soft, pillowy embrace of her cleavage. As she squeezed her massive boobs around Mike's veiny truncheon, Lyla once again brought her heavenly mouth down on him and covetously swallowed the top half of his boner, bathing him in the liquid heat of her oral cavity.

"Oh my god! Oohh fuck, Lyla... Holy fuck, your tits... Your mouth... Aaahh that's sooo good!"

Those words and the broken tone of Mike's voice were making Lyla's already wet pussy drool in her panties even more, causing the soaked cotton to wedge itself in her dewy groove, stimulating her labia and rubbing over her clit in a deliciously tormenting way. For a few moments, Lyla just held still like that, smiling around her brother's huge lip-stretching dick as she basked in the loud groans he was letting out while he registered the amazing mix of sensations derived from having his cock sloppily sucked and engulfed in the tender hug of her sisterly tit-flesh at the same time. Then, too excited to tease him any longer, Lyla started working her brother's massive erection with all she had.

To the sound of her own slobbering suctions and of Mike's ecstatic groans, Lyla squeezed her incredible tits around his spit-lubed shaft and guided them fluidly up and down with her hands. At the same time, she blew him like a madwoman, gobbling down his glans and the considerable portion of his dickmeat that poked out of the cushiony valley of her cleavage. Slurping and moaning lasciviously as she slid her juicy boobs along his veiny pole, Lyla sucked her brother off with a vengeance, making him howl with pleasure and shock at the realization that the already amazing deepthroating blowjob she had treated him to until that moment was only one of her incredible oral skills.

"Lyla... Oohh fuck Lylaaahh!" Mike mumbled deliriously, overwhelmed by that unexpected and totally awesome tit-fucking blowjob combo. "Shit, you're incredible, sis! Ohhh fuck yeaaah!"

For her part, Lyla was just as excited as Mike. Milking cum out of a hard juicy cock using her mouth or her spectacular jugs had always been one of Lyla's biggest turn-ons, ever since she had started dating boys. In fact, she enjoyed both giving head and letting her partners fuck her huge tits so much that, to that day, whenever she was with a guy she always tried to combine those two acts together. Unluckily, she never had much success. With boobs as massive as hers, Lyla could easily envelope any guy's boner within her cleavage, but that meant that she got to lick just the tip during the down-strokes of her tit-fucking motions, and only if the guy in question was packing a fairly long dick. Much to Lyla's delight, her little brother was a whole other story in that respect.

Beside being a worthy challenge for her consummated fellating skills, Mike's gigantic lip-stretching truncheon was the perfect match for her big tits, fitting cozily between them while still jutting abundantly from their soft upper slopes. As she kept up the dual assault on his monumental boner with her boobs and mouth, Lyla could feel herself almost cresting over, brought to the verge of climax merely by the exhilaration of finally acting out one of her favorite naughty dreams ever, and with her own horse-cocked little brother of all people! Those thoughts made the teasing stimulation of her juice-sodden panties rubbing along her pussy cleft so much more intense, egging her on in her passionate titty blowjob.

Overwhelmed by the feel of Lyla's spectacular melons massaging his shaft up and down while her head bobbed furiously on his cock so that her constricting oral cavity could submerge the upper half of his length within a cauldron of warm wet mouth-love, Mike quickly lost any semblance of control over his mounting ejaculation. As much as he wanted to prolong that experience, having his big sister worship his cock with her mouth and tits at the same time was simply too much for him to handle.

Way sooner than he wanted to utter those warning words, Mike found himself stammering: "L-l-lya... Oohh fuck, Lyla... I'm gonna c-c-cum! Like, any moment now... Aahh fuck, so fucking good!"

Slobbering profusely over his throbbing shaft, getting it even more slippery as her fleshy tits kept sliding snugly up and down along its veiny thickness, Lyla just winked at her brother over her glasses, silently yet unequivocally telling him that she wanted him to blow his load into her gullet. All the while, she kept hungrily stuffing his dickmeat down her throat, her cheeks hollowing out as her mouth sucked as intensely as possible on him. That unspoken yet very clear message hit Mike like a jolt of pure lust injected right into his pulsating schlong, making him rush ever closer to his boiling orgasm. Still, gritting his teeth and gripping the bedspread in his fists even as he felt his long-denied ejaculation surge powerfully along his boner, he somehow managed to remind Lyla that they had other 'responsibilities' at the moment.

"I've g-g-gotta... Cum outside... Oohh shiiit! Must take a... P-p-picture for... For M-mmh-mooom!"

Lyla's reaction to her brother's broken words was something between a sloppy cock-muffled scoff and a genuine laugh of disbelief at the kinky, messy and insanely hot situation they were in. He was right though, of course: if they didn't want to arise suspicion with their mother, they had to let him cum like he would if he was actually jacking off by himself while sexting with her. Bemoaning the fact that she couldn't just let her brother's load erupt into her mouth and flood her gullet with cum, yet aware that it was best to keep the sexting charade going, Lyla couldn't deny herself the pleasure of planting one last long suctioning kiss on Mike's raging horsecock as she let it slowly slide out of her talented mouth.

That was all it took to trigger Mike's volcanic orgasm.

The first massive blast of cum spurted into Lyla's oral cavity while Mike's fat glans was trapped in the soft grip of her smooching lips, making her purr contentedly as he howled out his pleasure. That initial geyser-like jet of brotherly seed hosed Lyla's palate so powerfully and so abundantly that her mouth filled up with warm creamy sperm in an instant. Cooing lewdly as she let that savory treat submerge her tongue and coat her taste buds, Lyla had to do her best to resist the temptation to just hold her brother's pulsating cockhead between her lips so that she could gobble down every last drop of his ejaculate, and to hell with their plan. It took all of her willpower to stay in control, but she did manage it.

Accepting that she couldn't be too cum-greedy just yet, Lyla quickly reacted by letting Mike's spewing boner pop free both from her glans-nursing lips and from the engulfing embrace of her luscious tits. Grabbing it by its thick saliva-slick base with both her dainty hands, Lyla held Mike's huge seed-spewing dick vertical and jacked him off energetically while he grunted in bliss and kept ejaculating strong torrential jets of white sperm, totally mindblown with pleasure. Smiling and moaning with slutty joy as she savored the intoxicating taste of her brother's seed saturating her mouth, Lyla watched in awe as half a dozen gigantic ropes of pearly spunk erupted from his massive pole, shooting up into the air only to then fall down and splatter wetly onto his chiseled torso and taut abdomen.

Even after that initial geyser-like burst decreased, Lyla was astonished to see that still more spunk was pumping out of Mike's throbbing monstercock in the form of thick gooey globs continuously oozing from his huge glans and trickling down his massive, throbbing erection. Mesmerized as she was, Lyla quickly snapped out of her lascivious trance and greedily gulped down the mouthful of sperm she had managed to catch, which she was still sloshing around with her tongue. Then she called her brother back to reality.

"Mikey, jack off while you cum and get some pics!" Lyla exclaimed, swiftly knee-walking out of the shot as she grabbed his cell and handed it to him. "Come on, do it! Mom's gonna love this!"

Woozy and still moaning rapturously, Mike did as his big sister told him, grabbing and stroking his thick slimy dickmeat with one hand to milk out the last dollops of seed, while he snapped photos with the other. After typing a text to go with the pics and sending everything to his mom, Mike slumped back against the headboard and exhaled deeply, with genuine satisfaction.

Dropping the phone and letting go of his still-hard boner so that it slapped back against his stomach to lie in a huge milky pool of cum, Mike closed his eyes and chuckled between panting breaths as he mumbled his appreciation of his sister's oral skills.

"Fuck, Lyla! That was... It was, like... So good! Your tits are awesome, and your mouth... I mean, really if you... Whoa!" he suddenly exclaimed as soon as he reopened his eyes. "Lyla?! What..."

In the couple of second that Mike had spent with his eyes closed, Lyla had taken off her shorts and panties, remaining completely naked, and had straddled his chest, facing away from him. In that position, Mike found himself with his sister's majestic bubble-butt jiggling mere inches from his face and her smooth juice-drooling pussy hovering so close to his nose that he could smell the delicious aroma of her liquid arousal and count the drops of sugary nectar trickling from her soft, pink folds. Craning his neck to see over the protruding curve of her plump booty, Mike saw that Lyla was snapping a final pic of his massive boner resting in the big, messy puddle of cum splattered across his abdomen.

"Wow, Mikey, this is really something else!" Lyla was giggling with maniacal excitement, wiggling her epic ass right in his face. "Your cock looks like a huge fat sausage drowning in some kind of creamy white sauce, or something! And it's still hard and leaking a little bit of cum, oh my god! You're a real fucking stud, Mikey! " Lyla concluded, discarding Mike's phone after sending their mother that final close up shot. Then, licking her lips and looking over her shoulder to meet her brother's bugged-out eyes, Lyla cooed: "Okay, now that we're all done with the sexting, why don't you return the favor while I clean you up? I really don't wanna waste all this yummy cum, you know..."

Too stunned and dizzy from his afterglow, Mike just nodded mechanically as he felt his sister's exquisite mouth descend on his chubby semen-glazed pole, her lips and mouth setting about the task of licking and sucking and slurping up all the cum they could get while her dainty digits traced his abs and groin to scoop up any pool and glob and streak of dense seed splattered there. The suckling and moaning and wet nursing sounds that Lyla let out as she feasted on his cum and lapped on his meaty erection made Mike's arousal spike up all over again, and within seconds he was shifting on the bed to settle in a proper sixty-nine position with his sister.

Irresistibly magnetized by the round, ample plumpness of Lyla's bubble-butt, Mike's hands flew straight to his sister's curvy asscheeks. Grabbing and kneading and caressing those big fleshy globes as he parted them to get better access to her holes, Mike trembled all over as he revealed Lyla's miniature, adorably pink sphincter twitching with excitement right above her nectar-glossy slit. Maddened with lust, he pulled his sister's bouncy booty down and buried his mouth right into the cleft of her drenched, hairless pussy and clasped his lips onto her succulent labia.

Still voraciously lapping up and drinking down her brother's heady cum, Lyla mewled loud and long as Mike started going crazy on her clit and pussy, french kissing her needy snatch with a burning desire that matched her own. "Mmhh! Oohh yes, Mikey, yeeess... Lick meeee!"

Given how wet and horny she was, it didn't take more than a handful of seconds of Mike's intense pussy-munching before Lyla felt a massive orgasm washing over her, making her scream out as rivulets of her sweet girlcum flowed all over her brother's face. Much to Lyla's delight, her gushing climax seemed to egg him on even more.

As he sated his thirst for her juices with long clit-suckling kisses and deep pussy-swiping tongue strokes, Mike dipped his fingers in Lyla's nectar and brought them to the tiny, puckered knot of her anus. As soon as her brother's slick fingertips started to rub gently all around the gummy ring of her extra sensitive sphincter, teasing and probing her smallest opening, Lyla gasped and shivered in pleasure, feeling her climax rearing up even stronger. Moments later, when Mike unclasped his mouth from her pussy and pressed his lips to her pink rosebud, whirling his tongue all around her asshole and suckling on it with lewd sloppy kisses, Lyla lost it completely, cumming on her brother's face all over again.

"Ooohh Mikeyyy! Uuhh yes, oh my god yeeess!"

After yelling out her toe-curling orgasm, Lyla was unable and unwilling to form coherent words for a while. It was a good thing that she had already scooped up and swallowed every last trace of Mike's cum at that point, because what he was doing to her pussy and asshole was so good that it sapped every ounce of strength and focus from her curvy body. Resting her head on her brother's groin, her cheek pressed on his hard meaty boner while her lolling tongue and O-shaped lips occasionally made contact with his bloated glans for a lazy kiss, Lyla gladly surrendered herself to Mike's oral assault on her needy holes.

Letting his mouth go crazy on her pussy and anus in turn, Mike made his sister cum again and again by alternatingly pleasuring both of her sweet little openings with languid slurping smooches and intense tongue whirls that made Lyla shake like a leaf. Eliciting incessant screams of climax from her O-shaped mouth, her brother masterfully mixed up his analingual and clit-lapping techniques in such a maddeningly erotic way that he kept her in a state of delightful and almost constant orgasm. All the while, as he slurped and licked and kissed each of her holes in turn as if he couldn't decide which one he craved more, Mike kept constantly fingering Lyla's asshole with one then two slowly probing digits, providing a solid undercurrent of anal stimulation that she couldn't get enough of.

Eventually, what sobered Lyla up and forced her to open her eyes while her brother's tongue kept traveling voraciously from her finger-stretched asshole to her girlcum-flooded pussy, was the sheer need for more. Mike had made her cum amazingly and repeatedly already, licking her to climax after rolling climax like no guy had ever managed to do before, showing a degree of oral mastery that matched Lori's incredible slit-devouring skills. Based on all that, Lyla couldn't help but hunger for the even higher levels of pleasure to which she was sure her brother could take her.

Still moaning and shaking all over, with the trickling outcome of her latest orgasm drenching her well-lapped pussy in a shin of sweet wetness, through a monumental effort Lyla finally managed to roll onto her side, disentangling herself from the sixty-nine in which her brother had held her blissfully locked. Panting while she got her bearings and straightened her skewed glasses, Lyla groggily sat up on her knees to look at Mike. His arched brow and the surprised look on his girlcum-shiny face made Lyla laugh out loud, a warm wave of love and lust and pure sisterly affection washing over her as she smiled and began speaking between much needed breaths.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,029 Followers