An Old Boy Scout Meets an Angel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know the song, but I picked up the gist of it, catching phrases here and there. And I understood why she'd picked it: She's so beautiful I tell her everyday. When I compliment her, she won't believe me. Sad to think that she don't see what I see... We swayed and held each other through the whole song, not speaking, and not moving our feet. Just holding, listening, thinking, feeling.

The song reminded me of one I loved, so next I played Clapton's Wonderful Tonight. She said she thought she might've heard it, and I asked her to listen to the lyrics as if I were singing them to her. The song had always been powerful for me, but hearing it now outside with the crickets chirping and a few night birds calling, holding tight this girl I considered my angel, it made me achingly happy.

When it finished I think she was emotional too, because she told me to blow out the candles and come inside. I did, finding her sitting on the couch already, beckoning me to sit beside her. "Mark, tonight has been so beautiful. Thank you for setting it all up and for indulging me in...this," indicating her formal attire.

"You've shown me what real love can feel like, and it's so much more beautiful than I ever imagined. When I watch you talk about Ann I see it, and when you look at me I see it. Even in the way you treat Max I see it. You're the embodiment of tenderness and compassion, and I hope to find that myself someday."

I wanted to say that she could find it right here, but she knew that already. And we both knew that would be complicated. "Amber, you will! Just don't settle. That's what Ann's mother told her, and what I'm telling you: don't settle for someone who's less than what you want. He's out there for you, waiting to find you, maybe as innocently as I found you. Open yourself up to him as you did to me, give him a chance and maybe don't pre-judge him as someone who only sees a pretty face and body."

Amber folder herself into me, squeezing me tight with her head next to mine, chin on my shoulder. "You're right, Mark. I know he's out there and I know I need to drop my guard to let him in. But I'm so glad I found you, and if you were 30 years younger...." That swelled my heart of course, but I didn't answer because I didn't want to feed into the fantasy, whether it be hers or mine.

While she held me I slipped my phone from my pocket and built a quick playlist of songs for what was to come. Specifically one song that was very special to me because I had kind of proposed to an old girlfriend once to it, and it fit this situation perfectly. Helping Amber to her feet I led her to my bedroom, without a word being said by either of us (though I did have to tell Max to "kennel up" in his little domed bed), then I shut the accordion door behind us.

Turning on only one of the bedside lamps (with one of those small, orangish candelabra bulbs), and turning off the overhead light, I hit Play and stood close to Amber. As Glenn Frey sang, I like the way your sparkling earrings lay against your skin so brown, I played with her diamond earrings and caressed her neck on both sides with the backs of my fingers. At, And I want to sleep with you in the desert tonight with a billion stars all around, I nodded up toward the stars, though we were inside and in a forest, not a desert.

During the chorus, 'Cause I got a peaceful easy feelin' and I know you won't let me down, 'cause I'm already standin' on the ground, I reached behind her to fumble at getting her dress open. I'd studied it a bit while she was holding me on the couch, so I had a head start at least. She began to undo my tie. Through the next 4-bar verse and the next chorus we managed to get her dress loose and pushed down below her bra, and she'd gotten my shirt and T-shirt off.

The next verse was most important to me and I asked her to listen closely to the words as I held her face and whispered them to her:

I get this feeling I may know you

As a lover and a friend

But this voice keeps whispering in my other ear

Tells me I may never see you again.

I got to "tells me" before I had to break eye contact and pull her to me, my tears flowing freely, though I wasn't sobbing. I knew I'd probably never see her again, and that was incredibly sad and painful. So this night we were about to share would have to be extra-special.

'Cause I got a peaceful easy feeling

.....

.....

Yes I'm already standing on the ground.

I looked back at her on that very last line to let her know that I was 'grounded,' that there were no illusions of what might be between us, but I was so very glad for this one night with her. She had tears in her eyes matching mine, and she kissed me tenderly, I think maybe feeling the same melancholy.

I shouldn't have played the song because it had made us both sad at the bittersweet aspects of our situation, but it had popped into my head as the perfect embodiment of us and I couldn't let it go, I had to play it for her. To her, I guess.

The next song was Lay Lady Lay by Dylan, a perfect segue into bed for us. I slipped off my pants but left the boxer briefs on, while Amber slipped out of her dress, leaving her bra, panties, and stockings on. So sexy, all those articles in white. She pushed me down on my back and straddled my stomach. Her stockings against the sides of my hips were thrilling, and her ample bosom spilling out of the white bra as she pinned me down by my upper arms was so sexy that my dick quickly rose to attention. Amber felt it because she wiggled her bottom on it before squatting down fully to clamp it between us.

"Mark, you make me feel so womanly and sexy, something about the way you look at me. And the songs you played for me and sang to me. You're a more-complex man than I thought, so very tender and thoughtful and emotional. And not afraid to show your emotions, I like that."

"My dad used to think I was weak for crying so easily, but I've always been that way."

"Well don't listen to him anymore. Women love a man who can be emotional when it's appropriate. You're a strong man who can live off the land, make things, fix things, cook, and for all I know, wrestle a grizzly bear! But if thoughts of Ann, or of me, or a song you associate with an old girlfriend make you feel like crying, it's okay. In fact, I think it's sexy." And she leaned down to kiss me. A lot, and hard.

She'd taken her hands off my biceps, putting them on the bed beneath my armpits, leaning down onto her elbows. My arms now free, it seemed the appropriate time to unfasten her bra. That I did more skillfully than the dress, and she raised up to let me pull it out from under her; I held her upright so I could admire her breasts again. In the dim light, and with makeup and her hair done now, they seemed softer, more girlish than they'd seemed outdoors in the strong sunlight.

With both hands I cupped them, swayed them, palpated them, and finally massaged the nipples, watching them grow erect. I grabbed her bottom and schooched her up me about a foot, then pulled her down by the shoulders until her breasts were hanging directly over my face. I pulled her down the last bit and gently took one of the nipples into my mouth, causing her to moan. First one then the other, I nibbled and sucked those beautiful nipples surrounded by large areolae.

"Press them over my face, please?" Amber grabbed the 'headboard' (one of those fastened-to-the-wall deals) and lowered her magnificent breasts over both sides of my face. I kissed and licked inside her cleavage as she went, until soon I was kissing the solid wall of her chest and my face was encased in soft, warm woman-flesh. I grabbed and kneaded her butt as I inhaled her scent from in there.

Amber pulled herself down me, dragging her breasts across my face, until with them resting on my collarbones she bent down and kissed me. "You've never experienced breasts this big, have you?" I admitted I hadn't, and I apologized if I was fetishizing them. "You're not, Mark. I know you like me for more than my breasts, so it's perfectly okay for you to explore and enjoy them. I like that you do it more tenderly and with more purpose than most men do. Like you told your 'niece' today, boys are in a hurry, while men like you know how to take their time and make it nice for both parties.

"Speaking of that, Mark you were incredible today! You don't have a Minor in Psychology, do you?" Chuckling, I said no, I was just empathetic or empathic or whatever it was, and thought I knew what people felt and maybe a little about what they thought.

"Well whatever it was, you had me feeling like I really was your sluttly little niece who needed to be taught a lesson about stealing. And yet throughout you were schooling her/me, telling us how to make boys treat us, and not to give away our bodies so easily. As someone with a Psychology degree, I found that really fascinating."

"Just the Dad in me, I guess. I've had similar talks with my own daughter. And with my son about how to treat women."

"Well he's learned from a master then, and he'll have his pick of the ladies if he becomes even half the man you are."

It was my turn to kiss her fervently, and we wiggled her down until her bum was just brushing the tip of my dick. But that wasn't quite enough friction so I asked her to straighten her legs over mine and grind herself into me. Again I could feel the stockings on my skin, and she hadn't taken her shoes off; that was always sexy when Ann would wear heels to bed. I fondled Amber's butt through her panties while pushing her down into me as I dry-humped her from below. Our eyes rarely left each other's through all this.

Soon she slid herself down me enough to comfortably reach my nipples with her lips. When they first touched one a jolt of electricity shot through me and my dick jumped against her stomach. "Your nipples are really sensitive, aren't they?" I told her I'd discovered that in my teens when masturbating and that I'd always enjoyed mutual nipple play with Ann. "Do you like to have them bitten?" When I nodded she bent down and took one in her teeth, raising her head back up to show me, stretching the skin and pectoral muscle up with her. Not terribly hard, but not gentle either. Just the right place between pain and pleasure. Then she licked its tip and I thought I'd shoot in my shorts against her stomach.

She released it and raised up on her elbows more, I think indicating that I should do something similar to her. Even though she was my angel I did want to pinch those nipples and see her wince in slight pain, knowing there would be pleasure there too. So I eased my hands beneath her breasts still lying on my stomach and found the nipples. Tweaking and rolling them gently I watched the pleasure play out on her face. As her eyes fluttered closed I pinched and twisted both simultaneously, causing her to yelp a little and her eyes to fly open. She looked at me not in anger, but with lust, like that was the right thing to do. I released the painful holds and went back to the pleasurable touches.

Amber slid herself over so her crotch was straddling my left leg, and began to hump herself onto my thigh. I pinched and twisted again and she moaned, "Oh Mark..." She worked her hands up onto my chest and returned the favor, playing with mine. As I worked hers gently she would pinch and/or twist mine, and I'd hump into her stomach harder. Then when she would soften her touch I'd pinch and twist hers, causing her to hump my leg harder and faster. We did this for quite a while, getting ourselves more and more aroused.

I didn't think any other foreplay was necessary, like oral or manual on genitals, and I think Amber felt the same way. I could feel the heat of her on my leg, and the passion in her eyes when I pinched and she bucked harder told me she was probably ready. Without a word said I gently slid her off my side, then asked her to look at what she'd done to me. Because I knew there would be a big wet spot in my shorts. She looked and smiled impishy, then helped me slide them off.

With a dainty forefinger she gathered some of the pre-cum from the tip and sultrily licked it off for my enjoyment. Sliding her panties off, she showed me and made me feel how wet they'd become. Dipping two fingers into herself she offered them to me and I hungrily licked them clean. The sweet nectar of an angel.

Pulling her back atop me in the same position, I cupped and squeezed her whole breasts (not just focusing on the nipples) while I thrust myself against her stomach, the pre-cum soon making it a slippery mess. She resumed gentle work on my nipples, even kissing them to wet them as she did. Her muff felt hot and wet and velvety against my thigh, and soon I think we both knew it was time.

I impulsively pulled her up to me and French-kissed her deeply, almost surprised by the passion with which she kissed me back. Her squirming body told me she was ready for me to possess her, and I quickly rolled us over so I was on top of her, looking down into her lovely blue eyes. Her face was reddened with lust and desire and need, as I'm sure my own was. I worked my knees between her legs, which she spread and then pulled up beside me, rolling her pelvis up to properly receive her man. I was up on my hands, arms locked, looking down the length of this lovely creature and the warm, tight, accepting place that lay below, my engorged cock mere inches from it, aimed straight at it. I told her how beautiful and wonderful she was before making the move to consummate our relationship.

"Mark?" A little-girl voice, timid and almost inaudible.

"Yes, dear?"

"Do you love me?" So meek, so needful, the bitten bottom lip again melting my heart.

"Amber, I do love you. If I didn't I wouldn't want to share this moment with you, not now, not with you as you. Maybe if you were a persona again I could, but you're so real and pure to me now that I couldn't do this with you if I didn't love you. I hope that makes sense."

She smiled at me with so many emotions on her face that I can't describe them adequately. There was gratitude at my acceptance of her, acceptance of my love and adoration, joy at finding someone worth sharing her most-intimate treasure with, and probably many more internal emotions I couldn't begin to understand.

"I love you too." Said simply, easily, so I knew it was true. And with that I slowly sank toward her, each of us gasping at first contact. As I started to lower myself onto her I realized with a start that I wasn't wearing a condom.

"Amber, I don't have a condom!"

"My lover, we don't need a condom. I want to feel every nuance of you inside me, and I want you to give all of yourself to me. Is that clear?" A callback to our discussion on the rock when it was oral sex. My only answer was to smile lovingly down at her. I'd been fixed, and she was probably on birth control, so that wasn't an issue. As for diseases, I was sure she took precautions with her clients, and she knew I hadn't been with anyone since Ann, so I was probably safe.

I sank onto my elbows and she wrapped her arms around my back. I pushed myself into her slowly and gently, pulling back once midway for extra lubrication, then slowly pushed into her until I was buried in her and our pubic bones were mashed together. I groaned out an Oh God, Amber and held her tight, kissing her neck and hair and shoulder, smelling and tasting and feeling her in this luxuriant moment with our sex organs joined in perfect fitment.

"Oh Mark, you feel so good deep inside me..." She laid still as did I, each absorbing and processing this new sensation between us. Then she squeezed her vagina around me and I bucked into her, driving it even deeper, if that were possible.

"Amber, you feel so wonderful around me, I never want to leave this place or this moment." I rose up on my elbows again to look down at her, to show her the love in my eyes. She caressed my face and asked me if we could be still a while longer. I tried to lose myself in those compassionate eyes again, tried to see Heaven and maybe even Ann in them. I hadn't felt a connection like this with a woman since my Ann, but not even before. Amber gave me another, lighter squeeze, which caused me to hunch my back and then kiss her, chewing on her lips. Another and then another as our lips were locked together made me sure I'd orgasm soon if she didn't stop.

I told her as much and she relented, but asked if I could thrust into her without pulling back. Just press into her, which I knew meant stimulating her clitoris. I did and she was soon panting and moaning my name. An occasional squeeze from her had me calling out her name. We were breathing each other's air, consuming each other's moans and words, drawing them into our selves. Melding and joining our hearts if not souls just as our groins were completely joined. (That's how sex feels to me with someone I love, apologies if it's too flowery.)

I soon had to disengage from Amber's lips and tell her that I couldn't take much more of that. I wasn't even sure I could last long enough to satisfy her, but I'd try because I wanted us to come together if we could. She told me she was that close too, and to just worry about myself and enjoy her body and she'd see that she arrived there with me. I was still buried in her and rock hard, and I kissed her gently and thanked her so much (again) for sharing herself with me like this. She smiled a lovely smile and told me that I deserved it because I was such a special man.

"Now take me, Mark. Make me your woman in body as well as mind." Have tenderer words ever been spoken?

I fixed my hands to the sides of her face, holding her where I could see her eyes and her expressions. Then I slowly withdrew from her, a tantalizingly-tight journey as she squeezed down on my cock until I'd fully withdrawn. Then I supposed she loosened herself because as I went back in it was soft and velvety and slippery and didn't give much resistance until I'd bottomed out again. When I pressed into her clit she gasped. I held there and gave her several strong pushes, and she reached up with one hand to play with one of her nipples, using the other to play with one of mine. I had to ask her to stop because it was too much stimulation. She smiled a knowing smile and moved that hand to her other nipple.

I felt her tighten again, not just a squeeze, but a holding, and took that as my cue to withdraw again. My God, the sensations all along my dick as I did were incredible. Because you know it's usually just the head you feel sliding through, but Amber's vaginal canal was so tight that it was almost a struggle to pull myself free from her. At the end I had to rest outside of her for a minute to let the twinges die down. She reached a hand down to rub her clit, which I was thankful for because I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"One more, Mark. Then on the one after that I want you to come. You have such control of yourself I know you can do that, right?" I said I could, and she knew it to be true. She still had her legs pulled up, but they were splayed out now, giving me perfect access to her. I propped up on my arms again, in a full push-up position so I could watch it slide into her. First I put the head just barely in, letting her clit-rubbing fingers also rub the head of my cock. After letting that take me as close as I thought I dared, I sank into her, watching with awe as her pussy engulfed my kind-of thick cock. It was a beautiful sight, pink flesh entering engorged wet pink flesh.

At the bottom I had to groan and hold still, begging the orgasm to wait. Amber had kept her hand in place so that it was now mashed between us and I could feel her pressing her fingers against her clit. Her face was quite flushed and her breathing rapid. She looked at me with the purest love and submission, knowing as I did what the next trip in would bring.