An Older Woman's Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir."

"Sure John."

"Fucking dickweed."

"Go tell that to his face."

"Are you crazy? Do you see that guy's arms? He'll flatten me like a pancake, then fire my ass."

"Pussy."

"Fuck you dickhead."

"Alright, Let's just get back to work before roid man kills us both."

"Hey uhm, Donovan."

"Yeah, pussy."

"First of all, fuck you. Secondly... I'm sorry."

"Alex there's-"

"I know I've said it before and I'll keep saying it a million times more. I'm sorry. Okay. I was a pussy back then."

"Come on-"

"No, it's true. But not anymore. I've got your back. Nothing like that will ever happen again. And I'll ask her out."

"I bet 20 dollars you won't."

"I'm gonna take that 20 dollars from you and make you eat it."

If only you knew Alex. Your friend wasn't all that innocent. I mean, did he have to go absolutely apeshit like that? No, the man was, and still is batshit crazy. He belongs in prison. But I was guilty of something. Being a horny teenager. You would probably kick my ass too if you knew.

"Hey, loverboy."

"What? Holy shit. You scared the shit out of me. Where did she come from? Did she see it? Fuck. I hope not."

"Hehehe... hahaha! I'm sorry but you should see your face right now it's absolutely hilarious. Hey, what do you have there? I definitely saw something interesting. No use in hiding it now buster. Show me the goods."

Should I really show it to her? I guess it's fine if it's her. "Here. Don't let anyone see it."

"Wow, this is, um, really impressive and honestly, pretty hot. Just look at that detail. This is incredible work."

"Thanks, I guess."

"No really, this is art. Wow. I'm really impressed. I didn't know you were an artist. I mean, just look at the detail on the pussy lips. You can see the wetness trickling down towards the asshole, in astonishing detail."

"I don't think you should be talking so loudly about this."

"Don't be such a wussy, wuss, puss, Donny. But okay, I get your point. How about this? Is this better?" She says damn near whispering in my ear with that soft, sultry, seductive, dick-hardening voice of hers. Please, for the love of God. Don't catch a stiffy. Don't fail me now, sleepy Joe.

Don't even get me started on the asshole. Just look at the beautifully drawn wrinkles and you can even make out some wetness surrounding it too. Just beautiful. And look at the perineum. Fucking incredible. The sheer detail. The vulva, what can I say about the vulva that can do it justice? It's perfect. Absolute perfection in every way. You see here. Look. You can see the little clitty peeking out. Ain't she as cute as a button? Hehe. The entrance to the vagina is here also. Looking alive and ready to receive a loving pounding. You even included the little urethra. You don't miss a thing, do you? Man, I still can't get over this asshole. You've made it look sooooo good. Good enough to eat. You know, I've never pictured myself as a narcissist before. But I totally fuck this picture version of me."

"How can you tell it's you?"

"Who's got a wide ass like this around here except me? Me and only me. That's who. Besides, you even got the little mole there on my inner thigh. You see."

"Looks like a good place to latch my lips onto and suck."

"I hope my little mole isn't the only thing you plan on sucking. I can think of two specific holes that don't like to be ignored."

"Trust me, I'll be giving them extra special attention. To each one of them. I promise you that."

"Good boy. Oh, and meet me in about, say, 20 minutes from now at my car." Am I going to see her bare-naked ass a few minutes from now? Fuck, I'm finally- "Hey, Donny."

"Mm-mmh."

"Did you hear me?"

"Uhh... yes, you said to meet you at your car."

"You sure seem distracted. Hey, eyes up here. Look at me. In my eyes. Yes. That's it. What were you thinking of? Thinking about what's under this. Are you? It's only an asshole and drooling pussy, baby. That's all. You'll get to see it all soon enough. See you soon."

And there it goes. That majestic, swaying ass.

"Hey, what was she doing in your office, leaning all over you?"

"Who?" He just gives me this blank stare. He knows. Fuck.

"Don't tell me you're banging a married woman now."

"Shhhhh! Lower your voice man."

"What the hell are you thinking."

"Alex, it's not like we're having sex... yet."

"I can't believe those words just came out of your mouth, man." So then, you weren't looking at Monica after all. You were actually daydreaming about beating a married woman's cheeks in. Is that about right?"

"I like her okay."

"You don't expect me to believe that bullcrap. Do you? She's married. She's a married woman with a family. You want to fuck up her family life. That it. Cause that's what's going to happen if you go through with this. Think about what you're doing here. Forget about your dick for a moment. I know it's hard but just try to for a second. Not only will you ruin her life but you could jeopardize your career as well. Just think, everything you worked so hard for over some milf cheeks."

"Technically she's not a milf."

"Break it off now. Right now. Before you fuck up a lot of people's lives because you wanted to get your wiener wet."

"Alright fine. I'll do it. Okay. I'll break it off."

"How could you be so stupid, to begin with, man?"

"I get it okay. So uh, did you talk to Monica."

"Is this motherfucker for real now? Are you really changing the subject on me? This is some serious shit, Donovan. I know what infidelity can do to a household. I know. I saw it firsthand for years. I had to live through it daily. I saw the mistrust, the anger, the resentment. It affected all of us. Not just him and mom. All of us! Fuck! How could you be so fucking dumb!"

"I know. I know. I said I'll break it off. And I will."

"Hey, what's going on in here."

"Fuck you, John."

"What the fuck! Hey! Get back here asshole!"

"John. Hey John, calm down, man. He's not himself right now."

"Did you hear what that fucker said to me? I should fire his ass."

"No, no, don't be too hasty now. It's all my fault. Hey, look, I'll go talk to him. Alright. He didn't mean it. I'll drag his ass back here and he'll apologize."

"Just get out of my fucking sight. Tell that motherfucker to be in my office tomorrow first thing in the morning or his sorry ass is fired."

"Yes, sir."

"Now get the fuck out of here."

"Yes, sir."

"Hey, so, what was that all really about."

"Monica, she... she rejected me."

"Shit man."

"You wanna talk about it over a few beers maybe? I've got a few cold ones in the fridge. Or we could just hit up a bar and get smashed. Your call."

"Nah. I think I'll pass. I got a lot on my mind right now. I need some time to figure some shit out on my own."

"It's cool man."

"I really fucked up. John's probably gonna fire my ass now."

"Hey, don't even worry about it. Just meet him in his office tomorrow morning, first thing and fondle his smooth balls a little. It'll be fine."

"Thanks, man I... hey, wait a minute. How do you know they are smooth."

"What? His balls. Haven't you heard of the benefits of perineum sunning?"

"What? What the fuck is that?"

"Something to do with pointing your asshole towards the sun."

"Why are you telling me this man?"

"Hey, you asked how I knew his balls were shaven. The guy can't shut up about the benefits of butthole sunning."

"But what has that to do with his balls?"

"You need to be completely clean-shaven to absorb all the chakras or some shit I don't know."

"I don't have words for you, man. What the fuck. Hehe-hahaha. Jesus. Thanks for the trivia there, buddy. Really appreciate it."

"Hey, I'm just happy to help."

"What the fuck was I going to say? Hehe. Where were we again?"

"I think you were going to congratulate me on being such an awesome friend."

"Yeah, thanks for smoothing things out for me with the big man."

"Did you really just say, 'smoothing things out.' while referring to our buddy, John?"

"You're such a dick. You know that right."

"You know you love me for it."

"You know it you son of a bitch. I really appreciate you. And I'm sorry for taking my shit out on you. That was a shitty thing to do."

"Hey, don't even sweat it."

"But, everything I said still stands. The way in which I said it may have been a bit harsh. But I still think you're making a huge fucking mistake. I mean, she's old enough to be your mother for Christ's sake. How-"

"Alright, alright I'm gonna have to cut you off right there buddy. I know what I'm getting myself into. I know you are concerned for me but I have everything completely under control."

"I'm not just concerned for you. I'm also thinking about Allison."

"I know man. I'll talk to her."

"So you're going to end things?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean, you don't know?"

"I mean, I don't know. It all depends on if she wants to continue our relationship or not."

"Donovan, she's married."

"I know that. I know. But we're both consenting adults here. If I want her and she wants me then-"

"That doesn't make it okay."

"Let's not talk about this anymore. Let's just go get fucked up. I'm buying."

"Donovan..."

"Come on, man. C'mon."

"You know what. Fine. Let's do it. If you're buying, I'm in."

"That's what I want to hear."

"But I'll be getting back to this conversation. I ain't done. Not by a long shot."

"Yeah, yeah. Come on. Let's get out of here."

"I'm sorry. I won't be able to make it. Alex is going through a rough time. I need to be there for him. Once again. So sorry. I'll make it up to you somehow. I promise." Fuck, Fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuckkkk! God damn it! I blew it. I just know it. Alex, sometimes I wish I didn't love you this much.

"I freaking loooove you mannnnn. So fucking much."

"Yep, that's me. I'm just a loveable guy. Get some sleep, buddy. And remember, for the love of God, don't be late tomorrow."

"That... Mr bald asshole can suck my giant hairy nuts."

"Okay. You can tell him tomorrow in person. I'm sure that will play out swimmingly. Well, I'm off. Good night."

"Wait, don't go. Don't go yet. Come here. C'mere."

"Man, I'm tired."

"Don't be a fucking dickhead. Come. Come. I want to tell you something."

"Alright fine, I'm all ears."

"You sure you want to hear this."

"Just tell me, man."

"You sure, sure."

"Yes."

"Come a little closer then. It's a secret."

"You're an annoying little shit sometimes you know that."

"You know my mom loves you right."

"Uhmmm... Yes, sure. I know."

"No, she loves you veryyyyy much."

"Yeah, so? I'm her favorite child. She tells me that all the time. What's your point?

"Well, did you know, she wants to fuck her favorite son?"

"What? What did you just say?"

"That's right. I heard it. I heard my own mother moaning your name. Over and over again. Can you believe that shit?"

"Alex what-"

"No, no, it's okay. It's okay. It's not your fault that my mother wants my best friend's dick. Now is it? Right? So, best friend. I guess my question to you is, do you want a piece of my Momma's hot pie? My father certainly thought so. You're the reason he's in jail now, after all. So tell me, did you get a nice, good look at those big, brown titties?"

"Alex, what the fuck is wrong with you, man?"

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with me, you say? Hehehe. What's wrong with you, huh!? You're the one who wants to fuck my mother! What! Do you think I didn't notice you staring at her? We all noticed. We all saw it! You ruined my family you piece of shit! You destroyed it!"

"I'm leaving."

"No, don't go. Don't go yet. I still have something to say. I want to say thanks for the free booze, and for always being a pillar for me to lean on. I appreciate you, man. I really do. Oh, and another thing, before you leave. My mother told me to tell you, you're invited to dinner on Friday night. Dinner starts at 8. Don't be late now. She's really, really looking forward to seeing you. Alright, that's about it. You can go now. Goodnight stud."

Why the fuck are you crying. Stop crying. Man up. Pull yourself together. He knows. He knew. He knew all this time. He knew how much of a piece of shit I really am. And he's right. He's absolutely right. I am a piece of shit. He lost his father because of me. No, that monster deserves to be there. They would probably be dead at this point if he was still free. And Mrs. Johnson. Did she really masturbate thinking about me? No, not her. Alex must be mistaken somehow. Not her. I can't even picture her doing something so depraved. Well, I didn't use to, until now anyway. Fuck! I'm sorry, Alex. I'm an awful friend.

Who could it be at this hour? Allison? "Hey."

"Hey."

"I'm sorry I-"

"Stop. Where are you now?"

"I'm heading home right now."

"So what, your driving while talking with me on the phone?"

"Uhhh, yes."

"You like to live dangerously, I see. Good. That means you won't have any problems with what I have in mind then."

"Which is?"

"Can you come to meet me at Denny's?"

"Yeah sure, It's only a few blocks away from where I am at. So, what do you have in mind?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

"So you came?"

"I sure did."

"Let's get out of here. You're driving."

"I thought we going to grab a midnight snack."

"Come, no more talking."

"You-"

"Shhhh. Let's go, Donny."

What the heck is she planning."So, where to?"

"Just drive, baby. Anywhere. I don't care where you go. Just go."

"Alright, then."

"I can smell alcohol on your breath. Are you drunk?"

"I'm not gonna lie. I've had a few drinks tonight. But I ain't drunk."

"I want you to stay focused on the road."

"Okay?"

"Don't look at me, baby. Focus on what's in front of you. That's it. Just drive."

"Is she going to do what I think-" Oh my fucking God.

"You like that. Oh, you're definitely liking this. I can tell. I feel it going all hard and stiff for me. No, baby. Eyes in front of you. Just enjoy the feeling."

Is this really happening? I can't believe this!

"This is no good. Being trapped in this small confined space. I think he needs some room to breathe. You like the sound of that. Don't you? Yeah, let's get you out of these stuffy jeans. Let me first unbuckle this belt and open the fly. Don't worry, you're almost free.

Donny, lift those sweet cheeks. Let's take it all off. Hey. Hi there buddy. It's so nice to finally meet you. I've spent all this time wondering. Pondering about what you looked like? How you feel in my hands; in me. And how you tasted. Well, first of all, you're absolutely gorgeous. You have such a big, beautiful, pink head. This head of yours is going to split my insides open. You like the sound of that don't you? I can feel you twitching. Your length is also nice. Perfect for going in really deep. I like it deep. But what I really admire is your thickness. Look, I'm struggling to get my hand around you fully. You're going to spread me wide open. You'll stretch me wider than I've ever been stretched before."

"Fuck..."

"You like me stroking your big beautiful cock up and down. Don't you baby."

"Fuck yeah! Uhhh!"

"Open your mouth, baby."

"What-"

"Just open up wide. Trust me."

"Suck on them. You taste that baby. This cock of yours just made me so wet. I thought maybe you would like a taste."

Is this her pussy juices? This is one nasty bitch.

"Fuck, so good."

"Oh my. Slow down, baby. There's more where that came from. Alright, let's now add your spit to my new favorite plaything. I think we're gonna need some more lubricant. Let me just... there we go. All nice and slick. Didn't I tell you to keep your eyes on the road?"

Did that filthy little slut, just spit a huge dollop of spit on my dick? That's it. I'm pulling over.

"You bad boy. You want to watch me spit on your fat cock that bad, baby. Okay. Don't worry. I'll bathe this tool in it soon enough. When I take you in my mouth, deep down my fucking throat. That's right. You're going in balls deep, down my gullet. Speaking of which, I think I may have neglected these guys down here."

"Ahhh! Augggh! It feels so fucking good. "She's sucking on my left... now my right... fuckkkk, she's inhaling my balls. This feels so fucking amazing. Oh fuck, it feels so good. Too good. "Slow down or I'm gonna cum everywhere." This crazy bitch is going even faster. Her hands are a blur on my cock and she's still furiously teabagging herself. I'm not gonna last at this rate. "Please... ahhh... Ugggh... put it in your... oh fuck... mouth... Now!" Oh fuck. Is she? Yes, she is! It's going in. Still going. Wait, what? Still going. "Oh, sweet Jesus. I can't... Uggghhh, fucccck! Fuck! Ugggh! Ugggh! Fuck yeah! Auggh! Ahhh! Thank you. Thank you. Oh my god. Thank you. Whew."

"Gluck... gluck... gluck."

It's spilling out. She couldn't get it all but she still swallowed a good amount. That's very impressive. Probably my biggest load, ever. Wait? Is she still going? "Please... please stop. It's too sensitive now, baby." Jeez, listen to that pop. Now that's satisfying. Fucccck, look at that. More are spilling out. This is insane.

"Allison, that was just... Wow. Amazing."

"I'm sorry. I tried to swallow it all but I just couldn't. It was just too much."

"No, no, no, no. It's fine. You did very well. Look at you. You're so beautiful right now."

"You mean that." Damn, she looks so vulnerable. I never thought I would ever see this side of her. "Can I... do you, maybe, want to kiss me?"

She's so fucking cute. I just want to..."Come here, baby."

"Uhm, Okay."

These lips I'm devouring right now were just wrapped around my cock a few moments ago. I never would have done this before in a million years. But now, look at me. Sucking on her lower lip like a man possessed. Swapping spit with her. Tasting remnants of my seed. But you know what, I don't care. As a matter of fact. I'll go in deeper. She likes that. Moaning in my mouth. Sucking on my tongue. Her wild sides coming out again. This bitch is insatiable. It's almost like she wants to stick her tongue down my throat. Fuck, I need to feel her big, round ass in my hands.

"Mmmph. No, no, no. You can't do that. Once you start feeling me up it's over."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Once you start touching me I won't be able to control myself. Do you understand?"

"No, why do you have to control yourself? I want this. You want this. Let's just do it. I need to be inside you."

"No baby, we can't. I want our first time together to be with you in my bed. I don't want us to make love in this car. In this cramped space. I want it to be special. I want to feel special when you take me. Right now, we're just fooling around. This is fun. We're having fun. Let's keep it that way, for now, until Saturday."

"We don't need to go all out, right now. I just want to feel your ass. No, more like I need to feel that entire juicy ass in my hands. I need it so fucking badly. Please, just let me hold it."

"You want my ass that badly, baby. Okay, It's fine, I guess, but no more than that. Promise."

"I promise, now come here beautiful."

I don't know how long we went at it, but it sure felt like hours went by. I went absolutely ham on her ass. I mauled it. Heaven, absolute heaven. That's the only way to truly describe it.

"Baby, I think I should be heading home now. He's probably wondering what's taking me so long. He could also be asleep at this point. But I don't want to risk it. I want you to know that you've given me a great evening. And the best midnight stack I've ever had."

"You can get your snack anytime. As long as I can indulge in that ass of yours."

"You know, I've never met anyone who's ever been so obsessed with my ass. Ever. I've also never thought anyone would be interested in doing that to my butt."