An Open Marriage Ch. 01 - 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the Asti is gone, I begin eating my wife's pussy again. I'm thinking another long, romantic lovemaking session. I eat her for quite a while and she eventually starts to cum. It's not a strong orgasm though. When she comes down from it, I move her up onto her hands and knees and slip my hard cock into her. I don't move for a while, just enjoying being joined with her. She eventually starts to move against me and I then join her. Within a couple of minutes, she's cumming again. I slip my thumb into her butt and she screams, reaching a new level of orgasm. I'm fucking both her holes now and she's cumming hard about every two minutes.

We fuck for over 10 minutes like that and she then stops me. "John, let's stop for a bit, I'm too sensitive right now." So I back off, pull out and lay down beside her.

She crawls over on top of me and starts a long French kiss. "Honey, let me calm down for a bit and then we can start again." In the meantime, she has her arm between us and is slowly stroking my cock. I'm in no danger of cumming with that kind of stroke but it is keeping me hard. After about seven minutes, she moves into a straddle position and slips me into her pussy.

"Are you okay now, darling?"

"Yes, let's continue. I love having you inside me. Fuck me baby."

We both start to move against each other. She takes nearly ten minutes to cum this time. I don't think I'm going to cum via pussy fucking. We keep moving until she has another three orgasms then she crawls off, exhausted. After a short break, she looks at me and says "Were you even close to cumming, honey?"

I say "Not really. It's no big deal. Why don't we save it for the morning blowjob? I'm a little tired and I know you are too."

"Okay, my husband. Morning blowjob it is." We get ready for bed, I piss and wash my semi-hard penis and crawl into bed. We're checking out tomorrow and heading home. Vanessa joins me and we wrap ourselves around each other and fall to sleep.

November 24th - Back To Our 'Normal' Lives.

Vanessa wakes me up by sucking my cock again. She adds the stroking too so I don't last long and she takes her pre-breakfast. We dress, pack, checkout and eat breakfast in the cafe'. Then we head home.

**************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, November 24th. Wow! What a weekend! Very romantic and I had something like two dozen orgasms. I think this weekend was even more romantic than our honeymoon. I especially loved making love on the bear rug in front of the fire. Mmmmm! I love my husband. He's definitely the best lover I've ever had. Well, we're home now so it's back to our normal life which I love too. I'm thinking another threesome with Joan soon to thank her for looking after "Shadow", our cat."

**************************************

November 27th - Thanksgiving with Joan.

We invite Joan over for Thanksgiving. We enjoy a nice meal and all eat too much. After we eat, we talk and drink all afternoon and into the evening. At 9pm, Joan whispers in Vanessa's ear. Vanessa smiles and shakes her head 'yes'. I'm looking at them. Vanessa gets up and goes into the bedroom. Joan strips and kneels in front of me. She unzips my pants and pulls them down with the underwear. She then takes my cock and sucks me until I'm very hard. She then whispers in my ear to wait one minute and follow her into the bedroom.

I wait the one minute and walk into the bedroom. Vanessa is on the bed on all fours with her ass in the air. Joan is joining her. I'm smiling. Vanessa says "John, come fuck my ass but don't cum. When you're done with me, fuck Joan's ass too. Make us both cum many times. If Joan cums twice, move back to me. Two orgasms each then switch. Okay? And no condom."

After I lube them up, I move behind Vanessa and enter her ass. I reach around and start playing with her clit. When she's had two orgasms, I pull out and move behind Joan. I slip into her ass and begin to fuck her ass while I'm playing with her clit. When Joan has cum twice, I move back to Vanessa. Two more for Vanessa and I'm back in Joan's ass. I'm getting close. Joan's first orgasm puts me over the edge. I pull out and cum on Joan's butt cheeks. Vanessa flips around and sucks up the cum. She then moves up to Joan and French kisses her. They each play with the cum, pushing it back and forth. Eventually, I think they divide it up and both turn around, show me the cum and swallow it. They both thank me.

I go to the bathroom to wash up. When I get back to the bed, they are in a '69' and going at it. I sit on the end of the bed and watch them. They both eventually cum twice again and then separate. I crawl up between them and Vanessa pulls the covers over us. I thank them both for the wonderful sex we just had. They both kiss me and then kiss each other. We all fall asleep cuddling each other.

November 28th

They both wake me with a blowjob. After I finish, Vanessa gets the cum. We talk about Maria for awhile. Joan wants to participate but as a Dominatrix this time. Later I call Maria and tell her she's going to have three Doms use her Saturday night. I tell her to be here at 8pm and wear the butt plug. Maria is thrilled. We talk some more about what we should do Saturday night then Joan kisses us, thanks us and leaves. Vanessa and I decide to go sexless for the rest of the day. We go out and run around for most of the day.

Shirley sends me the information on where they are staying and when they want us to arrive at their hotel. She also tells me how she sees the weekend happening. Sounds pretty good to me.

********************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, November 28th. Thanksgiving yesterday was great. I'm sure John really enjoyed the dual anal. He thanked us for the sex session. I really enjoyed the '69' with Joan. That was really hot. Tomorrow is another BDSM session with John, myself and Joan being Maria's Doms. Should be great fun."

********************************************

November 29th, 8pm - Another BDSM session with Maria.

We are all sitting on the couch in our costumes. Joan went out and bought a Dominatrix costume. She's dressed in purple and looks hot as hell. At 8pm, the doorbell rings. Vanessa goes to answer the door. Joan and I go stand in the middle of the room. Vanessa let's Maria in and Maria immediately drops her coat and goes to kneel in front of us. She's naked. Vanessa joins us.

I say "Welcome, sub Maria. You're going to be very busy trying to please all of us tonight. I hope you have lots of energy."

"Oh, yes, Master. I'm looking forward to serving you all."

"Get on your hands and knees, Maria. What is your safeword?"

"Red, Master."

"Very good, sub." I move behind her, remove the small butt plug and slip the medium butt plug into her ass. It goes in pretty easily. "Joan is going to warm your beautiful ass up while you eat Vanessa's pussy."

Vanessa lays down in front of Maria and Maria goes to work eating her pussy. Joan moves to her rear and begins to spank Maria. She starts easy and slowly increases the strength of her smacks. She spanks Maria until her hand starts to hurt then stops. She rubs Maria's ass for a while. It's getting nice and red.

Suddenly, Vanessa starts to orgasm; it's not a real hard orgasm though.

Maria took the spanking well. I reach between her legs and her pussy is dripping. Vanessa gets up. I tell Joan to get under Maria and start eating her. Joan crawls under Maria and they are in the '69' position. I reach between Joan's legs and she's very wet too. I stand up and begin spanking Maria with the crop mainly on her back. Maria is moaning loudly now. I'm not hitting her very hard so there are no marks yet. I continue smacking her. I'm also hitting her with just the leather triangle. It eventually starts leaving little red triangles on her back. They're not going to last long. After about twenty smacks, Maria hits her first orgasm hard. I hear Joan say "Whoa!"

After Maria starts to come down from the orgasm, I say "Maria, turn around and get between Joan's leg then start to eat her." Joan is soaked from her breasts to the top of her head. Maria has squirted. I hand Joan a towel as they change positions and Joan is on her back with Maria eating her. I signal Vanessa and she starts to use the flogger on Maria's back, ass and the back of her thighs. Vanessa is doing a great job. As her backside is showing light flogger marks from her shoulders to her knees, Maria cums hard again. Vanessa stops and starts to caress her shoulders, butt, and thighs. Eventually, Joan starts to cum hard and cums for nearly two minutes. I walk over to Vanessa and feel her pussy, she's very wet too.

"Maria, you are doing so well. I'm very proud of you. Now it's time for your big test. Lay down on your back and spread your legs." She complies. I motion to Vanessa to sit on Maria's face. She moves to do just that. "Maria, leave your legs open. DO NOT CLOSE THEM. Start to eat Vanessa's pussy."

I grab the flogger and start to flog Maria on the front of her body. I'm not hitting her hard at all. I flog her stomach and abdomen. I then flog each breast. The red marks are barely visible. I start to move down to her pubic mound. After a couple of hits on her pubic mound, I start on the front of her legs moving down to her feet and back up. Once the thighs are completed, I gently start to flog her pussy. She takes three hits and then I hear "Red, Sir, red."

I stop flogging her. I tell her "I'm very proud of you Maria. Keep eating Mistress Vanessa." I put a condom on and move between her legs. Pussy juice is literally running out of her vagina. I slip my cock into her pussy all the way in one stroke. She screams. When she does that, Vanessa starts to cum. I begin to fuck Maria hard and fast. In less than two minutes, she's cumming hard. I continue to fuck her as Vanessa moves to sit down on the couch. Joan takes her place and Joan pushes her face into her cunt.

I continue to fuck Maria hard and she continues to cum. I last about 8 minutes before I begin to cum. I cum hard into the condom and Maria screams as she feels my cock pulse. She raps her legs and arms around me until we are both finished. Joan screams and cums hard on Maria's mouth. I pull out of her and kiss her once Joan moves away. She rests for a bit and then gets on her knees and asks Vanessa, "Mistress, may I have Master's cum?"

Vanessa looks at me, smiles and says "Yes, sub Maria, you may but do not swallow it. Come over here with it in your mouth and kiss me. Give me some of that cum." Maria eagerly removes the condom, cleans my cock and then reverses the condom to eat the rest of my cum. When she is finished, she moves over to Vanessa and French kiss her. They are obviously passing the cum back and forth. Eventually, they both pull away and swallow.

I move over and kiss them both and say "Okay, Maria. We are done. From now on we are John, Vanessa and Joan. Come sit with us on the couch." I help Joan up, grab her tight and French kiss her hard.

We move over to the couch and I sit between the women and Maria comes and kneels before me, "Master, may I sit on your lap?"

"Yes, Maria but it's now John."

She sit down on my lap and says "That was unbelievable, John. Actually, it was wonderful from all three of you. Thank you so much. I hope we can do something similar at least once a month."

I look at Vanessa and say "Well, I can't promise you we can do that every month but we will try to maintain that schedule. It will all depend on what we've got going, Okay?"

"Okay, John." She cuddles down and lays her head on my shoulder next to my neck. I'm rubbing her all over and the ladies join in.

Occasionally, I reach under her ass and rub the butt plug. When I do she coos at me. "Oooooo, that feels so good. I'm very lucky to have three Dominants to serve."

We sit that way for quite a while. Finally, Maria kisses me and says "I should be going so you and Vanessa can enjoy each other. It was an awesome night. Thank you so much."

I say "Maria, here's a list of BDSM activities and implements. The list has three columns.. "Yes".. "No".. and "I'm curious". Look it over and fill out what you can then we'll talk in a week. If you don't know what some of these are just do an internet search."

"Okay, John."

She gets dressed and I escort her to the door. I say "Use that butt plug a couple of times a day for two hours, okay." She agrees and leaves with a smile on her face.

As I turn around, Joan is whispering in Vanessa's ear. Vanessa says "I don't know, Joan."

"Don't know what, honey?"

"Joan was wondering if you can take care of us now."

"I don't know, honey. No offense, Joan, if I can still perform again tonight I would like it to be with only my wife."

"Awwww, John. Not even your second 'wife'."

"Joan, I don't have a second 'wife'. I might have a girlfriend but definitely only one wife."

"Okay, okay. I understand. I'm not happy but I understand."

Joan gets up, puts her robe on and says "Bye, my wonderful friends. I love you both." She kisses us both then walks out the door.

Vanessa looks at me and says "Thank you, husband. I hope that takes care of her possessiveness for a while. I don't mind sharing once in a while but I don't want a sister wife to contend with."

"I certain don't want that either. I love Joan but you, woman, are my one and only wife and that's the way it will always be."

I grab her hand and we head for the shower. After the shower, we have a nice long, romantic lovemaking session which lasts over an hour and gets us both totally sated.

November 30th - Getting setup for the Swinger's Club.

*****************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, November 30th. We had a very enjoyable evening last night. I'm starting to get into this BDSM 'hobby' as John calls it. The session we had with Maria was great and a real turn-on. I didn't think I would take to BDSM like I am but having John as a mentor has really helped. I love him so."

*****************************************

I do some research and find a swinger group. The information says they usually have between 10 and 20 couples at their parties which are usually a couple times a month. They have a website and it's got the schedule on it. It costs $50 every three months per person dues which go to partially reimburse the owner of the place where they have their parties. I email the group and ask if they are accepting new members. They are. I provide them our information and we are accepted. I send them the dues the next day. They have parties set up for December 13th and the 20th starting at 9pm. We get directions on how to get there. I tell them we are just starting and may just participate by having sex with each other on the 13th. They say that's fine.

Vanessa comes to me later on the 30th and says "John, I hope we didn't offend Joan and make her mad."

"Sweetheart, I don't think we did but maybe we should invite her to join us at the swinger party. I'll email them to make sure it's okay to bring a single woman. I'm assuming it will be fine. Then we can invite her."

I send the email. Later that afternoon I get an email that confirms they do not mind extra women. They do say that if she comes more than a couple of times, she needs to join.

Vanessa and I walk down the hall to Joan's apartment and knock on the door. Joan answers it and invites us in. We sit down and I say "Joan, I've found a swinger group and they have accepted us. I also asked about bringing an extra woman and they were fine with it. So would my girlfriend like to come with us to our first swinger party."

Joan starts to smile and then breaks into tears. "I thought you guys were getting tired of me or something. I would love to go with you both."

Vanessa hugs her and says "Joan, we're not getting tired of you. We love you like a sister and a girlfriend. Just remember we are still a newlywed couple and we need a lot of time with each other, alone. We've only been married about six weeks. We want to include you whenever we can, but we still want to be with each other alone most of the time. And we'd like to control when we invite you. But we both love you and still want to include you in our sex life. Just not all the time. Okay?"

Joan hugs Vanessa and then me and says "Thank you so much for those words. I understand about your newlywed status and I sure don't want to be a third wheel unless you guys are in the mood for a third wheel."

So we tell her when the swinger party is and to dress sexy but kind of respectful. No slutty clothes for the first party. She agrees and we both French kiss her hard and long. Afterward she says "Whooo, you guys got me going already. Hah!" I smack her on the bottom on the way out the door and wink at her. She licks her lips.

Ch. 3 - Fun With Shirley And Gary.

December 2nd - Shirley's in town.

Shirley calls from the hotel and tells me what suite she is in. She tells me she's looking forward to jumping my bones and having her first lesbian sex with my wife. We talk about it for a while and say good night.

December 4th - Dinner with Shirley and her friend Gary.

Shirley calls and invites Vanessa and I to dinner to meet Gary and just allow everyone get familiar with each other. It's an enjoyable night out and we both like Gary. Vanessa tells me on the way home that she really likes Shirley and is looking forward to turning her bi. I laugh at that. Shirley calls later and tells me that Gary is amazed at us. He thinks Vanessa is a very sexy woman and is looking forward to our weekend together. I tell Shirley what Vanessa said about turning her bi and she laughs real long. She says to tell Vanessa that she is looking forward to licking her first pussy. I tell her I'm looking forward to that too. Should be a real turn-on. She laughs again.

December 6th, 6pm - A swap with Shirley.

We get Joan to look after the cat for the weekend. Joan is wanting to know if she can join us and I tell her she can't this weekend. She is, of course, disappointed. The plan is to meet Shirley and Gary for supper and to swap partners then. After supper, we will all go up to Shirley's suite and have a party. We meet in the hotel lobby, hugs and handshakes all around. I pull Vanessa over and give her hand to Gary. I take Shirley's hand. The supper goes well. We all have some wine (not really my favorite drink) with our meal. After the meal, we all head up to Shirley's suite. She has some sparkling wine on ice. I have a little surprise for them later. We have a couple more drinks and the two couples begin to kiss and fondle. Shirley is all over me. She whispers in my ear that she can wait to fuck me.

Shirley is the first one naked and is stripping me quickly. Gary has Vanessa nearly naked by the time I am. Soon we are all naked and Shirley leads me over to the king-sized bed. Gary and Vanessa are making out and touching each other on the couch as Shirley pushes me down on the bed and buries my cock in her mouth. I let her suck me until I get hard and then tell her to swing around so I can get at her pussy. She straddles my face but before she does anything else she tells Gary and Vanessa to join us on the bed.

Soon we're all on the bed. Shirley and I are '69'ing and Gary is eating Vanessa's pussy. Gary goes down on her until she has her first orgasm. He then moves up and she's sucking his cock. Shirley and I are still doing a '69' and soon she is orgasming. She gets off of me and moves down to straddle my hips, puts a condom on me and takes my cock in her pussy. Gary sheaths his cock and is soon fucking Vanessa.

Shirley begins to cum after a couple minutes of riding me; Vanessa hit's her second orgasm soon after. I look at Gary and he's sweating but doesn't seem like he's ready to cum yet. I signal Shirley to switch positions. I tell her "on all fours." She gets on all fours and I quickly sink my cock into her all the way. She squeals. I begin to fuck her hard. Two more minutes and she starts to cum again. I stick my thumb in her ass and she screams, reaching another peak. Vanessa is cumming again and finally Gary begins to cum.