An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here let me help you," said the sneaky old pervert, "come on, come and take a seat." He quickly seized the opportunity and slipped a hand around her waist. His senses were on high alert as his hand felt it's way across her exposed stomach, it was so firm and toned, Billy was amazed he had never known such smooth tight skin.

Mandy wasn't completely aware of what was going on and Billy knew it, as he spread his hand further he couldn't resist fingering her belly-button. He took her arm and put it around his neck so she was now leaning all her weight on him. He was easily strong enough to hold her up and took his time manoeuvring her to the sofa, holding her as close as this was so exciting for Billy and he wanted to make the most of it.

He looked down at her huge firm tits, the thin white cotton top stretched across them, her nipples clear to see jutting out. He just had to touch them, the temptation was too much, never again would he get a chance like this.

As he perched her down on the edge of the sofa her skirt rode up as it tightened across her lap exposing more of her smooth luscious thighs. He could see she was weakening more and more, this was his chance he couldn't wait any longer.

He sat close up against her and licked his lips as he looked her over, without a care for the consequences he reached across and gently felt one of her tits. Mandy tried to protest but hadn't the energy.

"Oh God forgive me," he groaned as he leaned into the gorgeous 20 year old and dragged his horrid wet tongue up her neck and over the side of her face. "Mmmmmmmmm you're just so beautiful," he continued as he groped and fondled her tit through the thin cotton fabric.

"Oooh yes yes yes," he kept on saying. He was now excited beyond anything he had ever experienced, her tits felt incredible, so big and firm as he squeezed them hard with his filthy old hand.

After a few moments he turned her head towards his, she seemed in a complete daze. "Ooh lovely," he whispered as his eyes explored her gorgeous sweet face, he couldn't resist her and so placed his mouth over her soft and sensual lips and kissed her. She tasted so wonderful, as he kissed her harder and harder he pushed his tongue into her mouth and wrapped it around hers.

In a way it was lucky for Mandy that she didn't seem to really know what was going on, if she had she would have probably been physically sick with having this deformed revolting old man slobbering all over her.

His breathing was getting faster and faster and his entire body seemed to shake with the excitement of what was happening. He slipped her thin spaghetti straps from her shoulders and down her arms. Next he slowly peeled her top downwards, he felt as if he might have a heart attack as it slipped over her magnificent bust and her naked tits came into view. He had never seen anything like it, they were so big yet amazingly firm, a more perfect pair simply couldn't exist.

Unable to wait a moment longer he pushed her back into the sofa and buried his face into them, sucking and chewing them all over. He sucked so hard that her nipple at one point was almost at the back of his throat. It was then that he noticed something that he never in his wildest dreams thought would happen. Mandy let out a long moan as her nipples hardened, she seemed to be enjoying it, she was actually getting turned on! Billy had no idea what was in her mind, it obviously wasn't him, but he didn't care this was more than he could have ever wished for.

He licked sucked and kissed her tits neck and face like an over excited dog. In his underpants fluids were seeping from the tip of his desperately erect cock forming a large wet patch. He had so much more he wanted to do but it was going to have to wait, he was struggling to control himself, he felt he could just ejaculate at any moment.

Time was running out and so he quickly got to his feet and flipped his braces from his shoulders. He pulled his trousers and underpants off revealing the hugest angriest erection you ever saw. As he threw his clothing aside Mandy seemed to try to get off the sofa. Still completely out of it this resulted with her on her knees and elbows on the floor with her ass sticking up in the air.

"FUCKIN' HELL!" cried Billy, he wasted no time in pushing her skirt up over her hips and revealing her incredible ass with the sexiest white lace panties stretched tightly across it. He fell to his knees behind her and placed his hands on it. So firm and tight it felt as he began to grope it all over, he stooped forward and pushed his face into the soft warm crease between her legs. Her cunt smelled so sweet and lovely through the thin white material, he needed her now his throbbing cock wouldn't allow him to wait another moment.

He straightened himself back up behind her and pulled her panties to one side. He let out a long sigh as he found himself staring straight at the glistening wet lips between her legs. This was his goal, a lifetime of fantasies all come true at once, he couldn't believe what he was about to do as he positioned his bobbing and swaying cock at it's entrance.

He took a second to admire the physical perfection of the gorgeous young blond before him, her ass in the air and her pussy waiting to be fucked. That was it he needed to do it now, so he grabbed her hips and started to push his cock in.

"AAAAAAAARGH YES OH FUCK ME YES!!!" He groaned as he felt for the first time the incredible sensation of a tight wet cunt gripping his aching erection. He could already feel stuff oozing from it's tip, his excitement was such that he knew he hadn't got more than a few seconds to last.

So without any delay he drove his huge cock deeply into her, it was like nothing he had ever experienced in his life, a thousand times better than his right hand. His balls were tight and ready to fire and he could now do nothing to control it. So he started pumping his cock in and out of her as hard and fast as he could.

"UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!" the deformed freak cried as he pounded her pussy for all he was worth. "YES YES YES!!!" he shouted as he instantly felt the surge of spunk powering up through his cock. "AAAAAAAARGH!!!" was all he could cry as load after load of his dirty thick seed pumped itself deep into her. Over and over he kept on thrashing himself against her ass as more and more of the stuff kept on coming filling her cunt until it was oozing out of the sides and dribbling down her legs.

Soon enough Billy found himself running out of energy and his pace began to slow. In that one minute he had just had simply the most amazing experience of his life, and with his cock still slowly pumping inside her he reached forward and lifted her up from her elbows. He pulled her upright so he could give her a long loving cuddle, but as the hunchback wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her magnificent tits he realised that his erection hadn't subsided. She was such a turn on that he was just about ready to go again.

He slipped his cock from her scooped her up in his arms and took her over to his bed where he lay her down on her back. He carefully unzipped her long boots and pulled them off, after that he removed her skirt and top. Now she was laying there in just her lace panties, he still couldn't believe how beautiful she was, her body looked so incredible, even on her back her amazingly huge tits were so firm that they stood proudly out from her chest.

He climbed on the bed beside her, as he leaned across to suckle on her tits his cock happened to lay in her upturned hand. She was obviously still in some kind of dream state because as he pressed his deformed old face into her magnificent breasts and sucked on her hard nipples she let out a long slow moan and her hand instinctively wrapped itself around it. He looked at her pretty young face, with her eyes half closed she was obviously in some kind of dream state.

It felt so good to have her soft sweet hand holding is dirty hard cock, a feeling that only got better as she squeezed it and started to slowly rub it up and down.

"Mmmm oooh yes yes," he whispered as she gently wanked his aching erection, "you cock hungry bitch, you can't get enough can you? mmmm?"

As he kissed and licked her all over he saw her move her other hand onto her stomach and slowly slip it in the top of her panties.

"Ooh fuckin' hell yes oh yes," he whispered as he licked his lips and watched her hand go down further. She drew her knees up and parted her legs and it was clear to see that she was playing with her pussy. She slowly grew more and more excited, she arched her back and her body started to writhe around. Billy was unable to believe what he was seeing and with her still holding tightly onto his cock he ran his hand up the inside of her silky smooth thigh and slipped his fingers inside her panty crotch.

"Oh yes," he whispered as his hand joined hers and he felt how wet she was. He pushed her fingers deeper inside as far as they would go, she let out another long moan. He was getting too excited he needed relief and needed it now.

Without a moment to waste he clambered between her opened legs and nudged his cock against her crotch. As if acting on instinct she slipped her soaking fingers from her pussy and reached down through the leg of her panties and took hold of it. Billy lay on top of her kissed her hard and rough on the lips, his tongue invading her sweet tasting mouth grunting like a pig as he slobbered all over her face. Mandy smeared her juice covered hand up and down his cock and parted her legs wider as she pulled him closer until his swollen purple head was against the soaked lips of her hungry cunt.

Billy was so desperate that he just rammed himself straight up inside her. Instantly she drew in a deep breath and arched her back thrusting her chest up in the air. He looked down her gorgeous body as he started to fuck her hard like a crazed animal. She pulled her hand from inside her panties and placed them both on her tits and started playing with them, squeezing and massaging them, it looked unbelievable, her hands so small and delicate yet her tits so incredibly huge. He couldn't hold himself back, he was being treated to the most amazing spactacle. Faster and faster his cock plundered her tight wet pussy, his hands all over her grabbing and groping, his filthy mouth slobbering up and down her tits neck and face. Over and over he carried on as she thrashed about beneath him groaning and crying in orgasmic ecstasy.

"Oh God yes! Here it comes here it comes," he cried as he felt himself on the verge of shooting his load. But before he did he hurriedly pulled himself out scrambled up her body and knelt either side of her chest. With the tip his cock against her mouth he took her hand and quickly put it around the huge hard thing. Instinctively she started to wank him off, it was an amazing feeling, from the angle he was at he couldn't get his cock into her mouth but to his amazement she opened her mouth and started to lick it all over.

That was it, he couldn't stop it now, she wanked his cock faster and faster as her tongue licked hard against the underside of his swollen purple head.

"AAAAARGH YES I'M COMING I'M COMING AAAAAARGH!!!" As he cried out he looked down to see a huge dollop of his thick white spunk shoot across her gorgeous sweet young face. Another then another followed as she carried on wanking him off. Huge blobs of the filthy stuff was now strung together all over her face and in her opened mouth. Never had one man produced so much, it was everywhere, and as Mandy slowly milked the last drops from him she moaned quietly as she licked his cock clean all over.

Unbelievably for Billy, once she had finished with his cock she gathered it all up from her face with her fingers, slipped them in her mouth and sucked them clean moaning with pleasure as she did.

Billy clambered off her and wondered how much longer the cocktail he had given her would last. As he pondered this thought he lay beside her and slowly drifted off to sleep.

As he began to snore Mandy sat up in the bed and looked over at him. For a few moments she was confused as to what had happened, then, as she recounted her dream, she realised what she must have done. This repulsive hideous hunchback freak must have had the time of his life, but then she couldn't deny she had enjoyed it too, even if it was like a dream rather than reality.

There was one advantage she saw with his deformities, although his body and head were all bent out of shape, the plus side was that he had an abnormally long and thick cock.

"Mm no wonder it was so good," she muttered to herself as she took a moment to admire it.

She quietly dressed herself and did a strange thing before she left, she slipped her panties off and left them on the pillow beside him as a sort of momento. As she left she felt no anger towards him, she was starting to understand why these things kept happening to her and the more she thought about it the more she realised she too got enjoyment out of it, so perhaps she should maybe just embrace it....

12