An Outdoor Photo Session Interrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone again in my little clearing, I dropped my t-shirt and shorts and stepped onto a rock a foot or so into the stream. I again splashed my body with water. Feeling a little chilled from the cold water, I hopped back onto land, spread out my t-shirt and sat down and began mentally rehashing the scenes I had just witnessed, and the scenes I had created.

Laying there nude in the sun, I quickly became erect. I reached down and fondled my shaved balls and hard cock. Deciding I really shouldn't play with myself here in public, I turned on my side to limit the possibility of someone catching me lying around in women's underwear with an erection.

My change of positions quickly proved to be a decision of great foresight when a guy wearing shorts and a t-shirt and carrying a towel appeared at the edge of my clearing. Seeing me, he quickly moved off in search of another sunning spot. After he disappeared through the dense foliage, I stared in the direction he had gone in hopes of figuring out where he had gone. I wasn't keen on lying near other naked men. I had been startled by his unannounced appearance. As a result, my ears were pricked up, listening all the time for another visitor or for the first guy's return.

A few minutes later, I heard a bit of rustling behind me. I quickly sat up, reflexively grabbing my shorts and laying them across my exposed cock. Looking back over my shoulder, I was surprised to see the photographer stepping into my small clearing with the model in tow. As before, he was fully dressed and carrying two cameras around his neck. She was now wearing sandals and a light, waist-length fleece jacket, and nothing else. Her jacket was unzipped to a spot just below her breasts. Down below, she wore nothing, no shorts, no panties, nothing. Looking beyond the approaching photographer, I stared through my dark sunglasses as her bare, shaved pussy drew nearer and nearer.

Meanwhile, the photographer came within five feet of me, stopped and said, "We were wondering if you could help us out." I shielded my eyes from the bright sun and looked up at him. "Uh, yeah, sure, what can I do?"

"I'm taking pictures of Kara here for a couple of adult Web sites. As you probably noticed, we've been taking some outdoor photos here. Kara has expressed an interest in taking some more explicit shots that I can sell to other adult sites. She gets paid more for explicit shots than for the kinds we've been shooting so far today."

I looked past the photographer at Kara. She was nodding along with her hands jammed in her jacket pockets. I noted she was standing with her legs shoulder-width apart, giving me a nice view of her shaved pussy lips straight up between her legs.

"OK, what do you need from me?" I asked.

"If you're willing, I'd like to use you in some shots with Kara," he replied. In response, I scrunched up my face indicating an immediate reluctance to appear in pornographic images that likely will be bouncing all over the internet in no time.

After a brief pause, and sensing my trepidation, he quickly adapted and continued, "What I'd like to do is only include you in pictures from the chest down. If you're more comfortable covering your face with your t-shirt, or a hat, as insurance, that's no problem. Frankly, what I'm most interested in having Kara, uh...interacting with, is below your waist, anyway."

When he finished his proposition, I looked away, shifting my gaze to the water rushing by in front of me....thinking. After a few seconds, I looked back up at him and said, "OK, I'll help out as long as I'm comfortable and that you will stick to your agreement not to include my face in the pictures or give out any information that might let someone know that it's me in the pictures."

He readily agreed and turned to head back down the path saying over his shoulder, "I'm going to get a blanket and the rest of our stuff. Be right back," leaving Kara and I alone. He yelled back, "Hey, what's your name?" I lied and said, "Steve." I was suddenly a bit self-conscious, laying there naked, except for a pair of running shorts covering my pubic area and the modified pair of white women's g-string panties I was wearing. She too seemed a bit uncomfortable, shifting her weight from foot to foot.

"You do a lot of this kind of modeling?" I asked, looking up at her, trying hard not to let my gaze drift back down to her shaved pussy lips in full view just below the bottom edge of her jacket.

"I've done some arty nude stuff before," Kara replied, "but I've never shot nude pictures outside, or erotic photographs with another person. I like this photographer and I think I trust him."

I nodded as if I had any clue about the world of nude modeling or trustworthy photographers.

"How about you?" she asked with a smile. "Ever been naked in front of a camera?"

I laughed. "This will be a first," I said. "Heck, before today, I had never been totally naked in front of a stranger."

This statement seemed to surprise her. "Really? I figured that since you were here and undressed so uninhibitedly that you were a regular nude sunbather."

I explained to her about my long run and my decision to stop on a whim for a little all-over sunbathing. I went to explain how surprised I was to see her and the photographer, which I assumed at first to be her boyfriend, appearing out of nowhere across the creek from me.

She got a kick out of my presumption that the photographer was her boyfriend.

We continued chatting amiably for another minute or so, which permitted me to forget for a moment that I was sitting nearly naked outdoors in front of an attractive woman I did not know waiting for a photographer to take pictures of her and me in some sorts of erotic poses. I enjoyed talking with her. She seemed unpretentious, outgoing and light-hearted. I figured she must still be wondering about me. After all, I had been nude sunbathing in a semi-public place and was wearing a totally revealing pair of white women's panties. Nonetheless, she never comment on my odd apparel choice or seemed uncomfortable with our shared nudity. Me, on the other hand, I was rather anxious. My anxiety hit a new level when the photographer reappeared on the trail headed toward us. He was carrying a blanket in his arms and had two backpacks slung over his shoulders. His cameras lightly clattered together as he stepped over some rocks to enter the small clearing with Kara and I.

"OK, let's get started," the photographer said. "We need to finish the shoot before the sun is no longer overhead. If we don't get moving, the sun will dip below the rim of the canyon and we'll be out of luck."

"Steve," he said pointing at me, "put on your t-shirt and shorts and come over here behind me. Kara, take off your jacket and lay down here on this blanket."

I stood up, turning my back to Kara as she slipped off her jacket, and stepped into my shorts and pulled on my t-shirt and yanked my baseball cap low over my eyes, determined to hide as much of my face as possible. Now dressed, I turned around and nearly walked into the fully nude Kara, turning my shoulder to step past her. Now standing behind the photographer, I watched as the nude Kara took the blanket from the photographer, laid it down on the ground and lay down upon it. Her feet were pointed toward the creek and her head toward the path I and the photographer were standing on.

"OK, here's the situation," the photographer said. "Kara here is nude sunbathing. You come down the trail and spy her. Unbeknownst to her, you watch her for a while. Then, you strip down and enter the clearing prepared to pretend you didn't see her."

My first thought, after hearing his proposed storyline, was how closely his idea resembled my own fantasy. Thinking that, I looked down on the naked Kara who at that moment was enticingly scratching the side of one of her bare breasts. Very hot.

With me behind him, the photographer began taking what he called "establishing shots." As he snapped pictures of Kara lying naked in the sun, he explained these pictures would be the first of the series, setting the scene for my unexpected entry. Once he got pictures of her from the vantage point of the path, looking down her body, and from the creek, looking over her feet, he tapped me on the arm and said, "Come with me."

Together we walked down the path away from the clearing. Once we got to a point where we could just barely see Kara, he told me to stop, turn and face Kara down the path. He stepped behind me and instructed me to stand on the path as if I were walking down it. Behind me, I began hearing the sounds of pictures being taken, "click, click, click." He then had me move closer, to within about 10 yards of the clearing, where he took even more pictures. I presumed the pictures would show me in the foreground and Kara in the background, suggesting I was sneaking up on her.

"OK, now take off your shirt first, then the shorts," the photographer ordered.

"What about these," I asked pulling the white g-string panties above the waist band of my shorts."

"I like them. Unusual. Unexpected. Leave them on," he replied.

I did as he instructed. I pulled off my shirt and stepped out of my shorts, the camera clicking frequently all the while behind me. Standing there now in just the g-string, I awaited my next instruction. My cock was blessedly behaving, not getting hard. Without being asked, I squatted down and peered into the clearing at Kara. "Perfect, hold it right there," he said. Click. Click. Click.

"OK, now walk into the clearing to about five feet of Kara," he said. I did as he asked. "Kara, sit up on one elbow, turn your head toward him and give me a look of surprise. Wait, turn more, I want to see your left breast. There. Hold it." Click. Click. "Good."

"Now, Kara, rise up on your knees facing him. Cover your breasts with one arm and your crotch with splayed fingers of your other hand. More looks of surprise. Good! OK, now drop your hands to your side and give me a little smile. Good. Steve, she was surprised by your presence, but now she's curious. Walk up to her and stand about a foot from her."

I stepped up to a spot directly in front of her, my hardening cock just a foot from her face. I looked down at her. Still on her knees, she looked up at my face as the camera clicked and then straight ahead, directly at my cock. Watching her look right at my bare cock send a wave of excitement through my body and my cock became fully hard. I looked over my shoulder at the photographer and apologized for my uncontrollable reaction. "No problem. That's what we want to happen!" he said excitedly.

The photographer now came up, camera in hand, and positioned himself aside Kara and I. Pointing his camera at the empty space between us, right at waist level, he said, "Steve, take a half step forward." My erect cock, now only six inches from Kara's face, must have fully entered his camera frame. "Kara, reach up and grasp a hold of him."

As her soft hand wrapped around my hard cock, an involuntary intake of breath seemed to reverberate through my chest. "OK, just hold it there. Perfect. Use your other hand to cup his balls." She reached up and gently covered my shaved balls with her left hand. She sat there on her knees holding my cock with one hand and my balls with the other while the photographer clicked away, moving in close and stepping back. I watched him closely to make sure he was shooting low enough so as not to get my face in the shots.

Moving behind me, the photographer said, "Kara, put your hands on his hips and move your face in close to his crotch." Kara did as he asked and from behind I heard the camera clicking. He must have been getting pictures to make it look like she was sucking me off. "Now slip your fingers underneath the strings of his panties and then run your hands over his cheeks," the photographer said. From behind, he would have been taking pictures of my ass, with the white string running up between my ass cheeks, with Kara's hands touching me all over my ass. "Good. Got it," he said.

"OK, let's change locations. Let's go over to that rock in the creek," he said pointing at a large flat rock about two feet out in the creek. Together, Kara and I walked to the creek, stepped in the water and waded to the rock, my cock bobbing up and down with each step. The photographer had me sit on the rock, legs spread with my feet dangling in the water. The warm rock felt great on my bare ass.

"Now, Kara, step up between his legs," he said. Standing between my knees, Kara looked stunning. Her bare breasts, flat tummy and nearly totally shaved pussy were right in front of me. With her blocking my face from the camera, the photographer took a few pictures. "Now, get down on your knees in the water. I want to get some pictures of his cock in your mouth. OK?"

"Fine with me," I chimed in a little too quickly. "It's okay with me too," she said looking up at me as the photographer moved into position. With the camera pointed at my cock, the photographer told Kara that the key to good shots was to assume positions and hold it while he captured it on film. "Motion doesn't work well for these kinds of still shots," he said. He went on to tell Kara what he wanted her to do.

The next thing I knew, she had bent down and placed the tip of my hard cock against her pursed lips, sitting still for what seemed like an eternity. Once the camera stopped clicking, she opened her mouth and took the head of my cock into her mouth. She held position with her lips tightly wrapped just below my cockhead. The photographer moved quickly around us, capturing the "action" from several angles. "Now go down as far as you can," he said.

As all this was going on, I was leaning back on my elbows feeling somewhat incredulous that this was happening, and that I had agreed to willingly have my picture taken in these positions. Next thing I know, Kara was opening her mouth and carefully working as much of my length into her mouth as she could. With about half my erect cock in her mouth, she held position and let the photographer work his magic.

After he got all the shots we wanted, Kara let my cock slip from her lips. Still intent on oral pictures, the photographer had me lay down on my back, my feet still in the water with Kara standing between my legs. As the photographer moved behind me, I pulled my cap down further to conceal my face. With the camera pointing down my body to my erect cock, which was laying flat on my stomach, he told Kara to nuzzle my genitals.

Taking my cock again in her hand, she gently rubbed my dick against her cheek, kissed my balls and carefully placed her nose in the soft spot between my cockshaft and balls while she slipped a hand underneath my g-string strings. She paused long enough in each position to let the photographer get his shots.

Having obtained what he wanted from our position on the rock, he directed us back to the blanket in the clearing.

"Steve, lay down on the blanket on your back," he directed. I did as he asked, again pulling the cap low across my eyes and nose. "Kara, stand over him with a foot on either side of his shoulders."

She walked over to me, swung a leg over and stood naked above me, facing my feet. Looking up, I was treated with a remarkable view up between her legs. Her shaved pussy was fully on display. Half listening as the photographer told Kara what he wanted, I intently looked straight up, scanning every nook and cranny of the area between her legs. I marveled at the gentle upsweep of flesh where her thighs met her ass cheeks. The skin around her pussy and up between her ass cheeks looked smooth and unblemished. Nary could a hair be seen, except from the narrow strip of pubic hair beginning at the top of her pussy. As I reveled in the view, I could feel my cock involuntarily bobbing as I contracted my pubococcygeus muscle.

I was shaken out of my voyeuristic stupor when the voice of the photographer intruded. "Steve! Steve! Hellllllooo?" I shifted my gaze from between Kara's legs to the photographer now standing at my feet. "Sorry," I stammered.

"Kara's going to squat down over you. I want you to put you to put the tip of your tongue just barely inside her," he said. Without waiting for my response he said, "Ok, Kara, I'm ready. Go ahead."

The next thing I knew, Kara's shaved pussy was getting closer and closer to my face. My excitement was growing exponentially with every inch closer she got. In no time, my entire field of vision was blocked by her pussy and ass. All I could see was her most intimate of places, and I loved the view. She stopped, and held position with her pussy about half an inch from my face. "OK, Steve, put your tongue inside her."

I did as I was told, not that I needed a whole lot of prodding. I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and positioned it between her pussy lips, just a little bit inside her. I was pleased to see and feel with my tongue that her pussy was wet. I had noticed her being moist before, but was unsure whether it was from being in the creek. With my tongue between her shaved pussy lips, I was immediately certain that she too was turned on by what was happening. It was all I could do not to raise up and work my tongue all over her clit and inside her pussy. Meanwhile, the camera clicked away.

"Now, Steve, lift your head a bit and put your tongue all the way inside her and press your face up against her," the photographer directed. He didn't have to ask twice.

I lifted my head a bit and let her pussy cover my nose and mouth, immediately coating me with her wetness. My tongue now was inside her as far as it could go. I heard her let out a soft coo followed by a couple of deep breaths. Taking this as a cue that she was enjoying what was happening, I began moving my tongue around inside her, trying to focus some attention on her clit without moving too much. I didn't want to hear the photographer complain about my movements ruining his shot. She tasted wonderful. My licking clearly was having an effect on her as she began subtly swaying back and forth, still squatting above me with a foot planted on either side of my head. At one point, she had to reach down and steady herself by putting two hands on my stomach. Her touch caused me to flinch with pleasure.

I must have had my tongue inside her for a good minute and a half before the photographer interrupted my erotic tongue lashing. "Great you guys. I got what I needed. Now let's see, what's next," he said, totally oblivious to the sheer sexual excitement into which he had thrown a verbal wrench. As soon as he spoke, Kara stood up from her squatting position and stepped over to stand next to me. Now lying alone on the ground, nude except for the g-string, my face covered in a strange woman's pussy juices, I suddenly felt a little, well, exposed. I got up and stood self-consciously, my erect cock sticking straight out, next to the naked Kara.

"OK, there are two more shots I want," the photographer said. "Kara, come over here to this log." He picked up the blanket we were just laying on and put it over the large cottonwood tree log lying parallel to the creek. "I want you to stand her, bend over at the waist with your hands here."

Kara obediently assumed the position he had described. She was standing next to the log leaning on her arms with her ass in the air and her legs spread shoulder-width apart. I stepped behind the photographer who was about 10 feet behind Kara seemingly planning his next shot. I was again lost in the visual moment, staring at Kara from behind as she was bent over the log, her nice ass in my immediate and direct line of sight.

The photographer, having figured out the picture he wanted, grabbed my hand and positioned me about five feet from Kara. "Stand here," he said as he moved behind me. "Kara, look over your left shoulder, turn a little bit and use your right hand to beckon him to you." She slipped her right hand under her left arm, raised her index finger and wagged it as if saying, "Come here, you." I noticed how her right breast was compressed by her upper right arm as she carried out the photographer's direction. I also noticed how her left breast, dangling as a result of her bent-over position, moved slightly as she shifted her weight. There is nothing as sexy as seeing the subtle movement of natural breasts.