An Unacceptable Taste in Literature

Story Info
A babysitter's reading material gets her into trouble.
4.7k words
4.57
154.6k
114
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee was a friend of the family and had been helping me out around the house for several weeks while my wife, a high-powered saleswoman, was one a business trip to China. She was quite a bit younger than my wife and I, around 20, and home from college for the summer.

"Be good," my wife joked before she left, "and keep your hands to yourself around Renee."

I have to admit that the thought hadn't even occurred to me. But my wife had good instincts. Renee was stunning: she had black curly hair, full lips, large breasts, a slim waist and an amazing heart-shaped ass that she covered every day in tight jeans.

Often, I could see the top of her thong underwear as she bent down to get something from the lower part of our kitchen cabinets. She liked to wear low-cut blouses or tank tops.

We have twins, my wife and I, so Renee's help was definitely required. I work out of my home office most of the time (I'm a financial planner) but even so, there are times when I have to leave to meet with clients. A live-in babysitter was essential when my wife was out of the country and couldn't cover for me at home when the boys were back from school.

Renee and I exchanged only the barest of pleasantries for the first few days. I was busy with work, and she was getting used to the two boys' demanding routines. They needed help waking up, eating breakfast and getting ready for kindergarten.

Then someone, usually me, took them to their school, where they stayed for half the day until Renee picked them up. Sometimes she would bring them straight home, other times they would go together to a nearby playground for a few hours, and eat lunches that she'd packed for them.

During the second week that Renee stayed with us, I got into the habit of checking out her outfits. Every day it seemed like she wore something that accentuated a different aspect of her body: one day it would be a black low-cut blouse that showed off her ample cleavage, the next day it might be a short skirt that barely covered her ass.

Traditional babysitting attire it wasn't, but with my wife not around, who was I to complain? Although I viewed her outfits as a special treat, it never occurred to me that she might be wearing them for my benefit.

That is, until one day when I came back from dropping the boys off at school, and caught her looking through the family photo album.

"Sorry," she said, "I just wanted to see what your wedding was like."

"That's ok," I said, "what do you think about it?"

"Your wife is so beautiful! She looks so young!"

"Thanks, I'll tell her you said that."

She mistook my tone for sarcasm.

"No," she said, "I didn't mean that she wasn't beautiful now, I just --"

"I know, Renee. Don't worry about it. We all get old."

"You still look pretty good, Mr. Hammond."

"Thanks," I said, "you're not so bad yourself."

She blushed.

"I wish I could find a guy like you," she said, "someone so stable, supportive, and handsome."

Now it was my turn to blush.

"I'm sure there are lots of guys out there who would love to date you."

"Yeah," she said, "I get a lot of attention, but not the kind that I really want."

The conversation was getting a little too heated for me. I excused myself and went back to work.

A few days later, I came home from a night out with my friends to find Renee asleep on the couch. On the coffee table nearby was a novel with racy picture of a young woman, scantily dressed, with her hands bound behind her back.

"She was made her boss's slave," read the back cover, "little did she know, it would be true love."

I picked up the book without waking Renee and took it with me.

The next morning, Renee was quiet at breakfast. She must have noticed that the book was missing.

"Renee," I said as she cleared the breakfast dishes, "I want to talk to you after you drop the boys off at kindergarten. Please come to my office."

She murmured something that sounded like an "ok," her eyes downcast.

I went to my office and put the smutty paperback on my desk, then sat back in my chair as I waited for Renee to return. I had skimmed it the night before, reading most of the sex scenes. I had to admit, it was surprising to me that a girl as wholesome looking as Renee would enjoy reading about some of the sexual practices described in the book.

It was the story of a secretary who was spanked, dominated, and used by her boss. He handcuffed her, whipped her, shoved his cock down her throat and called her all kinds of filthy names. He would cum in her pussy, mouth and on her face. She loved him and called him "master."

Really cheesy stuff, I thought. But I had to admit that I was turned on by at least some of it, and I knew that having the book in my possession might give me the currency I needed to get the ball rolling, so to speak. There was still a week to go before my wife came back, and I aimed to have some fun with the babysitter -- and if she liked it rough, who was I to argue with that?

I heard the door close. Renee was back. Timid footsteps creaked along the hall to my office, then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said.

Renee entered. Her face turned white when she saw the book on the desk in front of me.

"What kind of slut," I began, "would read something like this around children?"

"They were in bed," she stammered, "I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"Is that right?" I asked, enjoying the sight of the beautiful young woman's breasts heaving in consternation, "or did you want me to find it?"

"No of course not, Mr. Hammond!"

"You've been dressing very provocatively lately, haven't you Renee?"

"Not on purpose, Mr. Hammond."

"I'm not so sure about that, Renee."

She was quiet. Her gaze was still on the floor.

"Look at me Renee," I said.

She obeyed. Tears started to form in her eyes.

"Tell me that you're a cock-teasing slut, and we'll never discuss this again."

"What?" she turned bright red, and seemed genuinely shocked. But she looked me in the eyes.

"Say the words, Renee. Say 'I'm a cock-teasing slut' and we never have to talk about this again."

"No!" she said, defiant now.

"Very well," I said, "I'll just have to make you. It's what you want anyway, isn't it?"

I grabbed the luscious 20-year-old and pulled her over my lap. She struggled against me, but I pulled both of her hands behind her back easily. I delivered several hard slaps to her skirt-covered ass.

"Stop squirming, Renee," I said, "you're only making things harder on yourself. Just say what I told you to say and I'll stop."

"NO!" she screamed, "you can't do this! I'm a nice girl!"

"Do nice girls read books like that?" I said, smacking her ass again, "I don't think so!"

I reached under her skirt to feel her panties.

"Do nice girls flash their thong at their employer?"

SMACK! I spanked her again.

"Please stop, Mr. Hammond."

"What kind of girl are you, Renee?"

"I'm -- I'm a good girl!"

SMACK!

"I just don't think I'm getting through to you, Renee."

With my free hand, I yanked down her panties, tearing them at the waist so that they came off her legs without having to pass over her shoes.

"What are you doing?" she gasped, "those are my favorite!"

"They're going to come in handy you little slut," I said, using the torn panties to secure her hands behind her back. Now I was free to lift her skirt and continue the spanking. When I flipped her skirt up to expose her incredible ass, I felt my cock twitch in my pants. I knew it was going to need some attention very soon.

"Renee," I said, pushing a finger into her sopping pussy, "I do believe the spanking has gotten you wet. Would a nice girl get wet from a spanking? I don't think so."

She moaned as I worked my fingers in and out.

"I'm -- I'm a good girl," she moaned.

SMACK!

"Wrong answer again, Renee. I think you might actually like this."

"No!" she moaned. Her ass was beginning to turn a nice shade of pink.

"I still don't think I'm getting through to you, Renee. I think I'm going to have to use my belt."

"NO!" she cried, squirming even more over my lap, "Don't use your belt Mr. Hammond. I'll sue! I'll tell your wife!"

"Something tells me you won't, Renee. And I think you know what the magic words are. Tell me that you're a cock-teasing slut!"

"I'm a nice girl," she whispered.

I unhooked my belt with one hand and pulled on it. It made a whipping sound as it moved through the loops on my pants. I coiled it in my hand and ran it across Renee's already-reddened ass so that she could feel the smooth leather.

"One last chance Renee. What do we call girls like you?"

"I'm a good girl," she said, defiantly.

"Ok, you asked for it."

I brought my belt down across her bare ass.

CRACK!

"What do we call girls like you, Renee?"

"I'm a good girl!"' she repeated, her voice cracking. I worked two fingers into her pussy, probing her wetness and teasing her clit as I wound up for another smack. I aimed this stroke of the belt directly across her pussy.

Renee moaned in pleasure.

"Rub my pussy, Mr. Hammond."

"What was that, Renee?"

"Rub my pussy, please, sir."

I spanked her ass hard with the belt. I could almost see the welt it would leave rising before my eyes.

Renee moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain. There were tears streaming down her face.

"What are you, Renee?"

"I'm a slut, sir," she whispered.

"I didn't hear that," I said, giving her ass another sharp smack with the belt.

She gasped.

"I'm a slut, sir. Please rub my pussy sir. Please stop spanking me."

"I'm not going to let you cum until you say what I told you to say before."

"I'm a cock-teasing slut."

"I didn't hear you!"

I smacked her ass several more times with the belt, leaving large red welts.

"Please stop, sir."

"You will refer to me from now on as 'daddy'," I said, spanking her ass more gently with my hand now.

"Yes sir," she whimpered.

"What was that, slut?"

SMACK!

I smacked her ass so hard that my hand stung stung.

"I'm a cock-teasing slut, daddy!"

"Get on you knees, slut," I said, lifting her from my lap and putting her on the floor. Her hands were still securely tied behind her back.

I unzipped my pants and watched her look of surprise as my cock sprang out of its enclosure. Though I am a fairly average looking man for my age, I sport a member that is quite large and thick when fully aroused.

"How - how big is it?" asked Renee timidly, looking up at my unit in awe.

"Why don't we find out, slut? Would you like to measure daddy's cock?"

"Yes, daddy," she said, still on her knees, wriggling against her bonds.

"If I untie your hands will you promise to behave yourself?"

"Yes daddy."

I untied her hands.

"Go over to the drawer over there and get the ruler that you find inside."

She started to stand. I pulled back my belt and landed a wicked stroke across her ass.

"I didn't say you could stand, slut. Stay on your knees."

"Yes, daddy."

She crawled to the desk and opened the drawer. After a moment of rummaging, she found the ruler.

"Ok, slut," I said, standing over her and stroking my cock after she had slid back to me on her hands and knees, "let's see how many inches of cock you're going to be fitting in that cute little mouth of yours."

"But Mr. Hammond," her eyes were wide, "I've only given a few blowjobs, and had sex maybe six times in my life. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to fit that thing in my mouth."

"What's my name, slut?" I snatched the ruler out of her hand and smacked it across her ass.

"Daddy."

"That's better. Now take this and measure me."

She took the ruler and held one end at the base of my cock. Then she looked at the other end.

"Nine, almost ten inches, daddy."

"That's right, slut. Let's just say nine and a half."

"Ok."

She was clearly anxious about what was going to happen next.

"Do you want me to let you cum Renee?"

"Yes daddy."

"Then you're going to have to suck my cock first. Would you like that?"

"No daddy. I'm not sure daddy. It's so big!"

"You're going to beg me for it, you little slut," I said. I was dripping precum from the end of my shaft.

I held my cock in one hand and tugged on her hair firmly with the other. Then I smacked her across the face with my cock. She looked up at me in shock.

"Daddy, can I please suck your cock?"

"That's more like it."

She opened her mouth and devoured my throbbing member.

"Now you're being a good girl," I said, pulling on her hair and fucking her face, "take daddy's cock."

I heard her start to gag, so I pulled out.

"Let me hear you beg for it again you little slut."

"Please, daddy!"

I smacked my cock across her face again.

"Please what, slut?"

"Please let me suck your cock."

"Why should I let you do that?"

"Because I'm a cock-sucking whore, daddy."

"Louder."

"BECAUSE I'M A COCK-SUCKING WHORE, DADDY!"

I pushed my cock into her waiting mouth and groaned as it slid past her full red lips into her throat. This time, when she started to gag, I kept it down her throat just a bit longer. Her eyes began to turn red and water, so I pulled it back out and slapped her face with it again.

"You love this cock, don't you slut?"

"I'm a slut for your cock, daddy. Please let me suck your cock, daddy."

I pushed my cock back into her mouth and began to fuck her throat now.

"Play with yourself while I fuck your throat, slut."

Her hand raced down to her clit while I moved my shaft in and out of her tight throat. I knew I wasn't going to last long, and I wanted to make sure that my cum went to good use, so I pulled my cock out and started jerking it over her face just as she brought herself to orgasm.

"Beg for my cum you slut."

"Oh - yes --," she said as she rubbed her pussy, "cum all over my face. I want your hot cum all over my slutty face, daddy!"

I grunted in pleasure as I felt the first several spurts of cum shoot from my throbbing member. I coated Renee's face and chest, then grabbed a handful of her hair and wiped off my member with it.

She smiled up at me, then slowly and deliberately scooped the cum from her cheeks and forehead and put it into her mouth, careful not to miss a single tiny drop.

"Your cum tastes sooo good daddy," she said.

"Glad you like it, slut."

I looked at my watch.

"The kids are almost done with school. You can't pick them up looking like that. I'll have to do it."

I pulled up my pants, put on my belt and examined myself for fluids. I seemed to be clean.

"I'm going to take them out for ice cream and then to their aunt's house," I said, "when I get back, I want you upstairs in the bedroom waiting for me. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mr. Hammond."

"What's my name?"

"Daddy."

"That's right."

I closed the door to the office behind me and went to pick up the boys.

----

When I returned, the house was quiet. I went up the stairs and into the bedroom. Renee was standing next to the bed, waiting for me. She was wearing a short nightie that exposed most of her breasts and fell just below her ass. Her hair was tied back in pigtails and she was wearing lipstick.

"Why are you standing, Renee?"

"Because my ass is so sore from your belt, daddy!"

She turned around to show me her red, swollen rear, still quite shapely and attractive despite its injury.

"Right," I said, "you have no one but yourself to blame, young lady. Slutty behavior around the children will not be tolerated in this house."

"Yes, daddy."

"Now why don't you let daddy make you more comfortable."

I went to the dresser and got a bottle of massage oil from the top drawer. Then I sat on the bed and gestured for her to get across my lap.

"You're not going to spank me again, are you daddy?" asked the shapely 20-year-old.

"No Renee, I'm going to make it better."

She spread herself across my lap for the second time that day, this time willingly. I began to massage the oil into her sore ass.

"That feels good, daddy."

I worked it slowly into her injured skin for several minutes, taking care not to touch the welts too firmly. Then I dribbled a little more oil onto her, making sure to get some onto the tiny brown rosebud that was her asshole. I massaged around the area for a moment before slowly sliding a finger inside her. At the same time, I began to finger her pussy, which was moist with its own juices.

"What are you doing, daddy?"

"Making you feel good, baby."

I worked a finger further into her ass while I massaged her clit with the same hand. With my other hand, I continued rubbing the rest of her butt.

"Daddy's going to make you feel really good, baby."

"Mmm."

Her breathing began to accelerate, and soon I had brought her to a short but powerful orgasm. I felt her ass clench down around my finger.

"Good girl."

I looked up at the top of the dresser across from the bed. A teddy bear looked back at us. Little did Renee know, it contained a so-called "nanny-cam" which was recording everything we did. I hadn't planned on it ahead of time, but now there would be a record of our encounter.

"You like having something in your ass, don't you babe?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Daddy's going to give you something else to put in your ass."

She rolled over partway and looked up at me.

"But daddy -- it's --"

"Too big?"

"Yes, daddy!"

"How big is it baby?"

"It's 9 1/2 inches."

"That's right. Get on your knees and take it out, baby."

She dropped to her knees in front of me on the bed. Then she unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants and boxer-briefs down far enough to allow my shaft and balls their freedom. She looked absolutely wonderful on her knees, looking up in awe at my shaft which was longer than her entire face.

"Get to work you little slut."

She began to lick the underside of my cock, barely covering its massive surface area with her tongue. She worked her way up to the head, then kissed the underside with her full lips, leaving a small lipstick smear near the tip. From this perspective it seemed impossible that she had had most of my shaft down her throat only a few hours before.

"That's it babe. Show me what a little cock-sucking slut you are."

She moaned and took the first few inches of my cock into her mouth.

"Look at daddy when you suck his cock," I said. She looked up at me with sweet green eyes. The sight of this slutty young woman in pigtails on her knees chocking on my cock almost drove me over the edge for the second time that day. But I had other plans so I held myself back for the time being.

"Take the cock out and smack it across your cheek."

She took my cock out of her mouth and began to smack her own cheek with it.

"Tell me you're a cock-sucking slut."

"I'm a cock-sucking slut, daddy," she said, smacking herself in the face with my cock. The thick head had turned an angry red.

"Now get that cock nice and wet, slut. It's going to go in your tight little ass."

"But daddy!"

I reached down behind her and gave her a smack on the ass. I could tell by her shriek that it stung.

"Daddy, I thought you weren't going to spank me anymore!"

"I lied," I said, "you're going to take my big cock in your ass and like it."

"Yes daddy."

"Yes daddy what?" I smacked her ass again. She winced in pain.

"Yes daddy I will take your big cock in my ass."

"Tell me how big it is. Tell daddy you're a slut for his cock."

She took my cock into her mouth again and bobbed up and down, covering it in spit. Then she took out my cock and looked up at me.

"I'm a slut for your 9 1/2 inch cock, daddy. I want all of it in my tight little ass."

"That's a good girl."

I grabbed her under the arms and positioned her on her hands and knees on the bed, so that her face was towards the camera. Then I pulled my own pants off the rest of the way and knelt behind her on the bed, fisting my throbbing cock.

12