An Uncomfortable Situation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my finger in and out of her pussy again and kissed her neck.

"I want you," I said, nuzzling her.

"I want you, too," she said, her words airy and lustful.

"I want to sleep with you," I said.

"I want you to sleep with me," she said. "I want us naked in bed together, and I want your arms around me."

"I want you," I said again. "I want... "

My heart was pounding. My twin sister and I were naked together. Both of us were horny as hell and lost in desire for one another. I was masturbating her, and the only other thing more desirous in my mind at the moment was the urge to slide my cock into her pussy and fuck her.

I leaned over her, kissing down past her collar bone, down the flat of her chest, my lips slowly trailing down her breast to suck in her nipple. I leaned up and kissed her softly on the lips and then whispered into her ear.

"I love you, Sis. I want to fuck you."

Ali clenched her thighs together and grabbed at me with her hands as I slid my hand firmly against her sex again.

"Get on the bed with me," she said, almost out of breath. "And lay down."

I lay down on the bed as Ali moved to make room for me, and when I was flat on my back, my cock was nearly pointing straight up.

Ali licked her lips. Breathing hard, she sat up and straddled me, looking down at me with lust in her eyes.

She leaned forward, her hair cascading from her shoulders to frame our faces together.

"I love you, too, little brother," she said. "And I want to fuck you, too."

Ali kissed me, her tongue invading my mouth as she reached between us to grasp my cock. She sat up again and pulled her hair back with one hand as she tugged on me with the other.

"You almost made me cum," she said.

"Almost?" I asked.

She nodded as she licked her lips.

"Why didn't you let me make you cum?" I asked.

She bit her lip.

"I don't know," she said. "I just wanted to wait and cum with you inside me."

Ali raised up on her knees and scooted forward, lowering herself against my erection. The sensation was immediate and arousing as she slid the length of her wet, steamy sex along the shaft of my penis, making me shudder as she pulled the head of my cock into the wetness of her opening.

Raising herself ever so slightly, Ali closed her eyes and guided me into her pussy, slowly lowering her body as she impaled herself on my cock.

"You feel so good inside me," she said.

I clutched at her hips, anxious to start thrusting, to cum inside her. Again.

Ali leaned forward, pinning my arms with her hands.

"Patience," she said. "Neither of us is gonna last long."

I relaxed, let my fingers rest loosely against her upper thighs.

Ali began to rock gently against my cock, her mouth opening as pleasure filled her senses.

A smile crept across her face.

"I like this," she said.

She leaned forward, changing the angle of penetration, gasping when I sucked her nipple into my mouth.

Ali began to bring herself a little higher off of my cock, almost unseating herself, and I took hold of her ass, thrusting up into her pussy.

"Ohhh..." she dug her fingers into my shoulders and fell against me as I thrust into her.

I could feel my orgasm beginning.

"I'm... gonna..." Ali's breathing was rapid and ragged.

She fell on my cock as I thrust into her again. Almost there.

"I'm... I'm gonna... cum..." She was almost panting, a sheen of perspiration on her forehead and chest.

"I'm about to cum, too," I rasped, the words barely escaping.

"Cum with me," she said. "Cum with your sister. Fill my pussy with your cum."

My fingers dug into her hips and I pulled her to me, hard on top of my cock, our two bodies one as our orgasms started. I felt Ali stiffen as my cock began shooting into her. And then we were both moving again, short, choppy motions intended to extend the pleasure, to help us get the most out of the euphoric climax.

And then she collapsed into my arms, panting, sweating, both of us exhausted.

We lay like for a couple of minutes before she finally pressed herself up and moved to the side just enough to collapse next to me.

I turned my head to the side, and we found ourselves looking into each other's eyes.

She licked her lips, leaned towards me and kissed me.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, too, " I said.

We lay there, silently, and then finally, several minutes later, Ali sat up, reaching for the covers and pulled them up over us.

"Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"I know we're going to be naked again tomorrow," she said.

"Yeah."

She pressed herself up and looked at me.

"I don't think..." she stopped in mid-sentence.

"What?"

"Do you think you can do it, us be naked, like we were today, I mean, and not get turned on?"

I looked at her.

"I don't know," I replied. "I... I don't think so."

She flopped down with a sigh, her head on my shoulder.

"Me neither," she said.

We lay there silently for several more minutes.

"I guess we can always solve the problem the way we did today," I said.

Ali raised up again and looked at me.

"You'd enjoy that, wouldn't you?" she asked, a smile on her face.

"I didn't notice you complaining earlier," I replied.

"And you won't," she said.

Ali's hand wandered across my chest.

"What about Lisa?" she asked.

"What about her?"

"Do you think she saw us today?" Ali asked. "I do. I think she saw everything."

"If she did," I said, "she didn't say anything."

"And I don't think she would," Ali said, leaning up. "But what if she does? Say something, I mean? What if she wants us to pose like that?"

I rolled towards her, pulling her close, running my hand down her body, feeling the curve of her hip as she slid a leg over mine.

"Would you want to?" I asked. "I mean, she's already pretty much seeing everything else."

"I know," Ali said.

I squeezed Ali's hip, pulling her close.

"Don't worry about it, Sis," I said. "Everything'll be fine. You'll see."

Ali looked into my eyes and kissed me as she melted into me.

It was unlike anything I'd ever known.

I was in bed, naked, kissing my sister after sleeping with her. I was in bed, naked, kissing my lover after making love to her.

And as the warm glow of affection flowed from our kiss, as our bodies melted together, I knew things had changed between us in ways we did not fully understand yet.

Our lips parted, both of us out of breath, our hearts pounding.

"G'night," she said, rolling over.

"G'night," I said.

"Does this make me your sweetheart?" she asked, pulling my arm around her, snuggling my hand to her bare breast.

"Yeah, I guess it does."

12