An Uncomfortable Situation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped back and looked at us.

I felt naked.

My cock was throbbing and my balls were beginning to ache.

Lisa turned around and walked over to the cart holding her supplies. She dug around for a couple of seconds and then looked over at us, as though reconsidering something important. She looked back down at her cart and scooped up a handful of her pencils and rifled through some of the papers underneath.

"Go ahead and relax for a few minutes," she said. "I've gotta go inside and reshape a few of my pencils and get a new pad."

Lisa stood there with her mouth open for a minute. She took a deep breath and held it.

"I don't necessarily care how you do it," she said, looking down at my cock, "but try and calm it down a little. I'd actually prefer to sketch this without you being hard."

"Okay." I don't know that I'd have said my penis had a mind of its own, but I couldn't just will my erection to go down.

We watched Lisa walk back inside, pulling the door closed behind her.

Ali, still holding my hand, looked down at my cock, throbbing and bobbing in front of me.

"You are really hard," she said, palming me and running her hand over my newly smooth cock and balls.

"I know." I looked over at the patio door again.

"Does she answer the door like that and work naked that often?" I asked.

Ali nodded and shook her head in one jumbled motion.

"She doesn't answer the door naked, or nearly so, like she did this morning. She does like to work naked, though. I'm pretty sure you'll get to enjoy that experience soon."

"You're okay with that? She shaved both of us, kissed us both... I mean..."

"I know what you mean." Ali ran her hand up and down the shaft of my cock. "And it's fine with me. She's seen us both naked. It's not like we have anything left that we can hide from her."

"No."

"And..." Ali looked over at the door and back at me, biting her lip. A red glow started at her collar bone and flushed upward, shading her face. "The first time she shaved me..."

"Yeah?"

"I'd been posing nude for more than a week, and when she shaved me, she did more than just kiss me."

"What do you mean, she did more than kiss you?"

"You saw how she was fingering me and how she kissed my pussy?"

"Like this?" I ran a hand down her belly and between her legs. My fingers split the folds of her sopping wet sex.

"Yesss." Ali clenched my hand tightly as my finger penetrated her.

I'd never felt a girl's bald pussy before. Ali's shaven cunt felt silky smooth.

"She did a lot of it." Ali's chest rose and fell rapidly with shallow breaths. "She made me cum."

My eyes went wide.

"You can't say anything."

"I won't."

Ali looked down at my erection, throbbing in her hand. "Is it like yesterday afternoon? Is it hurting yet?"

"Not yet. But it will be soon. And I can't just make it go down."

Ali bit her lip and looked at me and then looked around the patio.

"I don't know what to do," she said. "I mean, we need to do something, but if you cum inside me, I'll have to go clean up or it'll ooze out and..."

I looked around. Nothing.

"What are you looking for?"

"I was seeing if there's something I could masturbate and cum in."

"I told you this morning..."

"You told me this morning to let you know when I needed to cum. Lisa doesn't want me hard right now, and the only way that's going to happen is if I cum."

Ali looked over at the patio door, then back at me.

"Over there," she said, pointing to a bench.

We walked the few feet to the concrete bench. Ali turned to face me and put one foot up on the bench. Her hands reached out to me, one grabbing my arm, the other touching my balls, urging me towards her.

Standing so close we were almost touching, Ali pushed my cock down between her legs and thrust her pelvis forward, grabbing at my shoulder for balance. I felt the head of my penis slide through and split her wet, swollen outer lips. I reached out, grabbed her hips and tried to thrust into her, but she leaned back and shook her head.

"Don't. Not right now."

"Then what are you doing?"

"Do you trust me?"

I nodded.

Ali smiled. "Just let me know when you're about to cum."

She thrust her hips forward again, and again, I felt my cock plow through her swollen labia. This time, though, I resisted the temptation to thrust into her. Instead, I closed my eyes and savored the exquisite pleasure visited upon the head of my throbbing penis.

Ali didn't get into a rush; she was slow and methodical. Maybe too slow. Every move she made was slow, even and deliberate as she rubbed herself against me, pleasuring both of us as she worked towards getting me off.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. Ali's breasts swayed gently against her chest, her nipples hard little buds. Her mouth was open and I leaned forward and kissed her, darting my tongue in to touch hers.

Ali smiled and bit her lip as she opened her eyes and looked at me. She closed them again and continued to slide her wet pussy against my cock.

My fingers clenched at her hips and her eyes opened again.

"Close?"

"Getting there."

Ali smiled.

She thrust her hips forward again. This time was different though. She rolled her hips forward and for the briefest of moments, the head of my cock penetrated her opening. She rolled her hips back again and I closed my eyes, losing myself in the sensation.

Ali repeated the motion. I felt her pussy sucking the head of my penis, caressing it, stroking it, pleading with it to spew cum inside her. And then she rolled her hips back. I could feel my balls tightening.

Forward again. For the third time, the head of my cock slid into the opening of her cunt, caught in the velvety wetness of her arousal. Ali froze, holding herself against me, slowly pushing forward and then pulling back.

Again she flexed forward. Again, the lower half of her body surged farther forward, drawing me a little deeper inside her.

This time, Ali didn't roll her hips back. Instead, a series of short thrusting motions rocked the opening of her pussy against the head of my cock.

My eyes flew open.

"Ali..."

"Yeah?" An airy, lusty look in her eyes as she flexed herself against me again.

"Ali..."

She smiled and closed her eyes as she pushed her pelvis even further toward me, ever closer to drawing my cock inside her pussy. Ali thrust herself quickly and deliberately against the head of my swollen, throbbing penis. I wanted desperately to plunge inside her, to push my cock into her womb and cum.

There was no turning back now.

"Ali..."

"I know, baby..." Ali blinked rapidly and smiled at me.

Her hot, wet, naked pussy slid against the head of my cock again.

"Unnngh... Ali..."

I was going to cum.

She rolled her hips forward again, pulling me in, and for a moment, I thought she was going to give in to my desire. For a moment, it felt like she was going to impale herself on my erection.

But she didn't. Short quick thrusts. Her pussy massaged the head of my cock, coaxing it, enticing me to cum.

"Ali..."

"Are you... gonna cum, baby?"

"Yeah..."

"Don't cum yet, baby. Hold it. Don't cum yet..."

Ali thrust herself against me again.

"Ali... I wanna cum inside you."

I had my eyes closed, focusing on the pleasure, but I felt her shake her head and heard her say...

"No. I don't want you to cum inside me. Not right now."

The head of my cock was in and out of the opening of her pussy as she continued to bring us both closer to orgasm.

" I'm gonna cum... unnngh... if you don't... want me to... ahhh.... cum inside you..."

I couldn't hold out any longer. I tried to pull Ali into me, to plunge my cock into her, but she pulled back.

My cock erupted as Ali dropped to her knees and caught my penis in her hand. Semen splashed on her breast as she tried aiming my cock into her mouth, before sucking it in between her lips.

I spewed cum into her mouth, and she gulped, struggling to swallow the sudden deluge, as I filled her mouth with semen. Ali's fingers descended to the base of my penis, stroking me, urging every last drop of semen out of my balls as she moaned, her other hand between her legs, a finger deep inside her pussy. She pulled her mouth from my cock, gasping for breath, then, licked at my cock as semen trickled out of me.

A minute later, spent, I sat down. Ali still knelt on the ground, fingers teasing her sex. She crawled toward me, up between my legs, her free hand clutching at my thigh, and then, she threw her head back, moaning as she pressed her hand against her mound, splitting her pussy lips as she plied pressure to her clit.

Ali collapsed, her head landing against my thigh. As she gasped for breath, she leaned forward and kissed my rapidly softening manhood. She laid her head back against my thigh.

"That was incredible," she said.

"Did you...? Did you cum, too?"

Ali nodded.

"Not as hard as you did, though. And you almost did cum inside me."

She stroked a finger along the rapidly decreasing length of my penis and kissed it, briefly pulling the head in between her lips and then letting me fall free from her mouth again. She giggled as she ran her fingers over my naked flesh.

"I think it looks cute like this."

"You like it?"

She nodded.

"If you're nice to me," she said, "I'll suck you off for real sometime."

"Seriously?"

She nodded. "I'll swallow your cum again and everything. You taste kind of sweet. Would you like that?"

I nodded. Ali smiled again and dipped her head to lick at another oozing drop of semen. She looked down at her chest and looked up at me. She giggled again as she wiped the semen from her breast and licked her finger clean.

"Would you do me?" she asked, pulling her finger from her mouth.

I nodded again.

Ali stood up and grabbed my hands, pulling me up to stand beside her.

"I can't imagine Lisa not being happy now," she said. Ali stood there looking at me.

"What?"

"I swallowed your cum."

I nodded. "I know. You sucking me like that felt fantastic."

Ali nodded and smiled weakly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Will you kiss me?" she asked. "Even though you came in my mouth and I swallowed you, will you still kiss me?"

I pressed my lips against Ali's and pushed my tongue into her mouth. I tasted something new and different for the first time; my sperm on my sister's tongue.

We were still kissing when the patio door slid open and Lisa stepped out, pencils and pad in hand.

"Okay, you two." She closed the door behind her. "I see you solved the erection issue. If you keep kissing like that, though, it'll come back. Quickly."

Lisa walked over to us, put her hands on our shoulders and repositioned us.

"There," she said, stepping back to look at us. "Just like that."

Lisa started to turn away, then stepped closer to us. She brought a hand up to Ali's chest. An extended finger pressed between Ali's tits, pushing her sternum as she wiped up an errant splash of semen.

"You missed some," Lisa said, licking the thick, white liquid from her finger.

She turned and walked over to her cart, arranging her materials to get started.

Ali and I looked at each other, shocked.

It wasn't even nine in the morning yet, and we were just getting started.

to be continued...

12