An Uncomfortable Situation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need us to leave," Ali said.

"I'm not trying to rush you out," Lisa said. "I want you to stay, and you can stay, to rest if you want. It's just, I've got to spread some things out for Charles to look at so he can make some decisions and phone calls about some pieces that are ready to go."

"Some of the pictures of us," I said.

"Of the two of you," Lisa replied. "Of Ali by herself. Eventually, some of you by yourself."

"We can take some time to get to know one another better tomorrow," Charles said. "I'm just kind of trapped by some time constraints at the moment."

Ali nodded and shifted against me as Lisa grabbed first Rita and then Charles by the arm.

"Let's give them some privacy so they can get dressed," Lisa said.

Ali snuggled against me as they left the room, and then she tilted her head up to me.

"People we don't even know just watched us fuck."

"They walked in on us..."

"While we were coming, Tommy. They watched while we were coming together."

I nodded and hugged her closer to me; Ali hugged me back and breathed against me.

"We should probably get dressed," she said.

"Yeah."

We slowly untangled ourselves, cleaned up and got dressed.

Lisa heard us moving toward the door and reappeared, no more dressed than she'd been. Rita, close behind her, had kicked off her shoes and looked a little disheveled. Charles was nowhere to be seen.

"I don't really want you guys to run off," she said, "but Rita and Charles want to look at some of the work we've been doing and we need to discuss some business things."

Ali and I nodded.

"Come back tomorrow?" Lisa asked. "Right after lunch?"

"We can do that," I replied.

"Awesome."

Rita stepped forward and past Lisa, grabbing both of us by the arm.

"It was wonderful meeting the both of you," she said, "and I look forward to seeing both of you again tomorrow."

There was a glimmer in her eye that told me there was more than a mere artistic interest on her part.

Lisa closed the door behind us and Ali dug her fingers into my hand.

"What are we going to do, Tommy?" she asked.

"What do you mean? We come back and we pose, like we've been doing for the last few weeks."

"Yeah," she replied. "Posing for Lisa. Not in front of a lot of other people. Not in front of another man."

"By the time we get here tomorrow, I don't think either of us will have any secrets they won't already know," I said. "They're going to see every sketch she's done and they'll simply be seeing in the flesh what they've seen on paper."

"'In the flesh,'" she echoed. "Interesting choice of words."

I stopped walking and tugged Ali back to me.

"I like seeing you in the flesh," I said.

"You know..."

"Naked," I said. "You've got a really cute butt."

Ali giggled and leaned into me, burying her face in my shoulder as she kissed my neck.

"You've got a pretty cute butt yourself," she said, giggling again.

"Your boobs are a lot cuter than mine."

Ali giggled again and goosed me as she leaned back.

"You don't have boobs," she said. She licked her lips and smiled. "You think my boobs are cute?"

I nodded.

Ali tilted her head as she leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"Wanna convince me when we get home?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Hey. Did you dump your bookbag at home before you came over, or...?"

Ali shook her head.

"No, I brought it with me. I dropped it just outside the drawing area right before I started getting undressed," she said. "I've gotta go back and get it; I've got homework I've gotta do. Wait for me; I'll be right back."

I nodded and watched Ali bound back up the path towards Lisa's apartment.

Ali knocked lightly on the front door of Lisa's apartment, then tried the knob. Lisa had always told them they could feel free to walk in if the door was unlocked.

Lisa had not locked it behind them, and the door yielded, swinging open as she pushed on it.

Ali stepped through the door and closed it behind her as softly as she could; she'd just as soon get in and out again without them knowing she'd come back if possible.

"You forgot your backpack, didn't you?"

Ali gasped and spun around as Rita strolled towards her, and if Ali had thought Rita looked a bit disheveled a few minutes earlier, she wasn't sure what she thought now.

No longer wearing her skirt, Rita was now clad only in her blouse, which was completely unbuttoned, stockings that climbed up the length of her legs and seemed almost glued in place and a pair of thin, filmy panties.

Her breasts, heavy and full, swung pendulously as she strolled toward Ali.

Ali nodded and swallowed hard as Rita grabbed her hand.

"I think I saw it over here," she said.

Ali allowed Rita to lead her to her backpack.

"I really should be going," Ali said.

"Okay," Rita said, nodding.

She kissed Ali on the cheek.

"You and Tommy are really sweet together," she said. "So far, I've only seen a few of the pictures you're in together, and they're all absolutely delicious."

Ali blushed and smiled.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," Rita said. "We'll see you tomorrow, then?"

Ali nodded and began walking toward the door as Rita smiled and turned away from her.

Curiosity got the better of her, and Ali turned to look back, catching her breath as Rita rolled her shoulders and let her blouse fall away.

"So," Rita said, as she disappeared from view, "you have been hungry for his cock, haven't you?"

What?

Ali sat her backpack down gently, slipped off her shoes, padded softly to the edge of the doorway and peered into the drawing room.

Charles stood at the edge of the bed, naked, his swollen cock jutting in front of him. Lisa was also naked, and kneeling in front of him, one hand on his thigh, the other between his legs, stroking his balls.

Rita stepped up onto the platform and climbed onto the bed as Lisa opened her mouth again and took Charles' cock in between her lips.

Rita giggled as she raised her hips and shoved her panties down, sliding them along her thighs before kicking them away.

"My turn," she said. "I want to feel that wonderful tongue of yours on my pussy, and you can finally have what you've really been missing, sweetheart."

Lisa gasped as Charles' cock slid from her lips, and she nodded.

Charles stepped to the side and watched as Lisa climbed to her feet and onto the bed, centering herself between Rita's thighs.

"He's missed it, too," Rita said as Lisa kissed her inner thigh.

Charles positioned himself behind Lisa and grabbed her hips, pulling her back to him.

"I don't think he'll last that long inside you," Rita said, "especially since you were sucking him off to get him ready."

"That's okay," Lisa said. "We have plenty of time to get caught up. Don't we?"

Lisa gasped and clutched at Rita's legs, and Charles sighed as he leaned forward and slowly penetrated Lisa's pussy with his throbbing penis.

"Ohgod that feels good," Lisa said.

"You've missed it, haven't you?" Rita asked. "Missed having your brother's cock inside of you."

"Yesss."

Lisa moaned as Charles thrust slowly in and out of her.

"It feels sooo good."

"Say it, baby," Rita said.

"It feels so good having your cock inside me, Charlie."

"It feels awesome being inside you, Lees."

Lisa pushed up and turned around inside Charles' arms.

"I love you, brother mine," she said.

Charles dipped his head to meet her upturned lips and kissed her.

"I love you, too, little sister."

Rita giggled. "Now fuck your little sister and fill her with cum," she said.

Lisa fell forward again and began pretending to make love to Rita with her tongue, but each thrust into her swollen sex made her moan.

Charles grunted, shifting his feet and grabbing Lisa again by the hips.

"Oh... here it comes, sis. Here it comes..."

Lisa gasped and dug her fingers into Rita as Charles began to pound into her.

"Ohgodyes," Lisa gaspsed as their thighs slapped together.

"Fuck her. Put your cum inside her," Rita said, grabbing at Lisa's head and pressing her in against her thighs.

Charles groaned and his ass flexed as he thrust into Lisa, burying his cock inside of her.

Lisa gasped and moaned, pressing her face in between Rita's legs as pleasure took her.

Finally spent, Charles loosed his hold on his sister's hips and Lisa fell forward into Rita's arms.

"As good as you remember it?" Rita asked.

"Better," Lisa said an instant before Rita's lips covered her own.

Ali closed her mouth and swallowed hard.

This was... unbelievable.

She turned around slowly to make sure she wouldn't kick something that would give her away, quietly slipped on her shoes, picked up her backpack and closed the door behind her.

"What took so long?" I asked as Ali came bounding towards me.

"Not here," she said.

She grabbed my hand, laced her fingers with mine and locked eyes with me.

"We need to go home so I can tell you a big secret."

Lisa was still curled against Rita when Charles walked back into the room.

His cock was still semi-hard, even after unloading a torrent of semen into his little sister.

Rita was swirling her finger in the opening of Lisa's pussy as cum oozed out of it. Lisa had always enjoyed being teased like this, and she and Rita both enjoyed tasting Charles' semen once expelled into them.

"They're a beautiful couple," Rita said. "What you told us about them..."

"I don't want to talk about them right now," Lisa said.

"Why not?" Charles asked.

"Because I'm enjoying incredible euphoria at the moment," Lisa replied.

"How euphoric would it be for them to see you fucking?" Rita asked.

Lisa looked up at her and shook her head. "I don't think anyone is ready for that."

"No?"

Lisa looked at her brother. "You'd want to do that? To fuck me with them watching?"

Charles shrugged. He and Rita were exhibitionists as much as they were voyeurs.

"You watch them all the time," Rita said.

"That's different."

"Not really," Rita replied. "No different, really, than watching Charles take me."

Lisa sat up and shot glances at her sister-in-law, then at her brother.

"It is different," she said. "When I watch the two of you together, every fiber of my being wants to be you or be with you. It's not like that with them."

"You haven't slept with them?" Charles asked.

Lisa shook her head. "I... Ali and I made out the first time I shaved her..."

"Made out?" Rita asked.

Lisa sighed. "I made her cum, and I guess you could say we slept together, because we were both naked... right here, in fact."

"But not... her brother?"

Lisa shook her head. "I've been... so close to just..." How many times had she wanted to do just a little more than touch him, knowing what it would lead to? "And I'm still not positive their brother and sister."

"Pretty sure, though," Rita said.

Lisa nodded.

"They know," Rita said.

"Know what?"

Charles and Lisa both looked at Rita as she threw her arms over her head and stretched. The enticement of opening herself to them like this would soften the blow of what she was about to tell them.

"At least Ali knows. I'm assuming she'll tell him," Rita said.

"What?" Lisa asked. "What did you do?"

Rita smiled. "Ali forgot her backpack."

Lisa's jaw dropped.

"She came back in, very quietly, I might add, to get it just as I was coming back in here."

"What did you tell her?" Lisa asked.

"Just that she and Tommy looked delicious together and that we'd see them tomorrow. Then I finished undressing as I walked in here to find Charles sweetly fucking your mouth."

"What did she see?" Lisa asked. "What did she hear?"

Charles was already shaking his head, because he knew the answer to the question.

"I rather imagine she heard as well as saw everything," Rita replied.

Lisa began breathing short and rapid.

"What do you mean she saw everything?" she asked.

Rita sat up and kissed Lisa, gently stroking her face as Charles laid down beside her.

"She saw you giving Charles a blowjob, then she saw you go down on me while he began fucking you. She stood there watching until both of you came."

Rita leaned forward until she and her sister-in-law were nose to nose.

"And she heard you call each other brother and sister."

Lisa fell back against the bed and covered her face with her hands.

"You might shouldn't have done that," Charles said.

"I have a lot of work to do with them, yet," Lisa said.

"They'll be back," Rita said.

"You sound pretty sure of that," Charles replied.

"Yeah, what makes you so sure?"

"Well," Rita said, laying back again and gently stroking her nipples. "She didn't run when she heard the words brother and sister. If she was going to bolt, she'd have done it then, I'm guessing."

"You're sure about all of this?" I asked.

Ali nodded, her eyes still locked with mine.

"And I understand now," she said.

"Understand what?" I asked.

Ali leaned forward and laid her lips against my ear.

"How turned on Lisa gets watching us together. Watching them fuck was... hot."

She kissed me and stood up.

"Get undressed."

"Just like that?"

She looked at me and frowned.

"I just told you about watching Lisa have sex and you're not super horny? I would've stripped and let you fuck me again right there if we'd been able to. My panties are soaked, and not just because you came inside me earlier."

"Show me."

She shook her head.

"First, you. I wanna see you naked, and then I'll undress for you. And you can prove to me how cute you think my boobs are."

Moments later, I was kicking my shorts away and Ali was pulling her tank off and tossing it aside.

"Want me naked in your lap, I'm guessing?" she asked.

I followed her gaze; my cock was quickly rising.

I looked back up and nodded.

Ali smiled at me, skimmed out of her skirt and panties and reached for my hand.

"See how wet I am?" she asked.

She pressed my hand against her sopping mound, then encouraged me to slip a finger inside of her.

I nodded as she climbed into my lap and offered me her breast.

Just a few minutes later, she came like that, with her nipple in my mouth and my finger inside her.

When she'd recovered enough that she could stand up, we went to her bed, and I fucked her again, putting a second load of my cum into her pussy.

12