An Uncomfortable Situation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison took a couple of deep breaths and did her best to relax. Her eyes fluttered back open, and I felt her fingers press into my arm.

"I'm glad I'm doing this with you," she whispered.

"Me, too," I said.

We stood like that, with a couple of breaks, for more than an hour and a half.

Time rolled around for what would ordinarily be another break, but Lisa had other ideas.

"Go ahead," she said, "relax, take a few minutes and shake out the stiffness. Next, I want you to go ahead and take off the rest of your clothes. You can keep on your swimsuits or underwear, though. And, Ali, you might want to take a look at this."

I followed Ali over to the corner Lisa had indicated.

Ali gasped as we looked at two freshly completed paintings, both of Ali, both nude. One showed her laying prone, the gentle curves of her hip and ass reflected in smoothly proportioned lines. The other painting was every bit as artistic, but immediately more graphic. In it, Ali reclined, one arm behind her head, her other hand on her belly, her breasts resting atop her chest and the shadow of her sex clearly defined.

"You're beautiful," I said.

Ali was spell bound.

I followed her gaze to the series of sketches sitting nearby.

"Don't," she said. She turned to face me, grabbing my arms and trying to shield me from seeing her. "I'm naked in almost all of these."

"I know," I said.

The sketches ranged from the simple, with rudimentary detail at best, to the delicately ornate, drawings that could have been photographs taken through a filter and softened, their color removed.

Alison's hands relaxed as she realized she could not stop me from seeing the fruits of her modeling efforts. Her fingers linked with mine as she moved her body out of the way and stood by me.

"Ready?" Lisa asked.

We weren't. Not really. But we walked back over near where she was posing us and began to undress. We knew Lisa didn't want a lot of superfluous lines, resulting in Ali deciding to wear a bikini that was both thin and scant. The only swim trunks I had were all baggy, so I was wearing a pair of boxer briefs. I pulled off my jeans and looked at my sister, her ass thrust back and her breasts swaying gently as she bent over taking off her own jeans, and I was suddenly aware of my cock presenting a larger bulge in my shorts than I was used to.

"Okay," Lisa said. "Let's do this. Tommy, you sit down here, with your back against that wall. And Ali, sit down beside him, facing towards him at an angle, and lay back into his arms."

Ali looked down at me as I settled myself. I looked up at her, offering her a hand as she began lowering herself to the floor. It wasn't as complicated as Lisa made it sound. We simply sat down next to each other, but facing opposite directions, and then Ali leaned sideways, falling against me.

I caught her in my arms, immediately experiencing an unexpected rush of the senses. Her perfume, unnoticed earlier, suddenly awakened my sense of smell. And then there was her touch. One small, thin layer of cloth prevented her breasts from brushing across my chest, but in a moment of dark, twisted, sensual indulgence, I convinced myself I could see and feel her nipples protruding against the cloth, raking across my skin. Her hand glanced off of my hip as she sought to steady herself, and her other hand grabbed my shoulder as she came to rest against my arms.

"Here," Lisa said, kneeling down beside us. "Let's move this hand here, and..."

She pulled Ali's arm away from my body, draping it behind her. Now a little contorted, Ali appeared almost limp in my arms, but with her body adjusted, Lisa could see the curve of my sister's breast. Lisa took my hand from down low on Ali's waist and brought it up her torso, planting it just below Ali's breast. I could feel every breath my sister took, and I swear I could feel her heart racing beneath her ribcage.

"Good," Lisa said. "Just like that."

Lisa walked back over to her chair, sat down and began sketching again, leaving us to our feigned intimacy.

"I'm so embarrassed," Ali said. "I could just die."

"Why?" I asked.

"Look at me," she said. "This right now; those drawings..."

"I told you, Sis, you're beautiful," I said.

"You're just saying that," she said. "You're just being sweet."

Ali leaned her head forward just long enough to kiss my chest.

"No, I'm not," I said.

I looked down at her and let my eyes wander down her body, past the nearly flat swell of her lower belly to her hips, a narrow band of cloth interrupting the skin, and on down her legs. My gaze moved back up her body, lingering for a moment on the shadow between her legs where a cloth triangle covered the subdued bulge of her pubic mound.

"Ohmigod," she said, whispering in a disbelieving tone.

"What?" I looked at her, making eye contact and finding her glaring at me.

"You're checking me out!"

My mouth dropped open. Of course, she was right. She knew it and I knew it.

"I was just noticing, again," I said, "how hot you are."

It was her turn to be dumbfounded.

"Noticing again?" she asked. "That I'm hot?"

"I've always told you I think you're pretty," I said.

"But you have to tell me that," she said. "You're my brother. It's your job."

"Maybe," I said. "But it's true."

"My brother loves me and thinks I'm hot," she said. "What's next?"

Ali leaned into me and kissed my chest again, and for a moment, my thumb pressed up into her breast.

Ali leaned back into her pose, and Lisa looked at us for a moment that seemed longer than usual before refocusing on the paper in front of her.

We stayed in that position for more than half an hour before taking a break, and when went to get back into position, Ali looked down at my boxers.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" she asked.

I wasn't hard, but I was far from flaccid.

"Yeah," I said, "a little."

We resumed our position, Ali laying my arms, and held it for another collective hour.

"Let's try something different this time," Lisa said. "Are you ready?"

Ali and I looked at each other nervously and nodded to her.

"Okay," she said. "Let's all get a little more comfortable. I want you both to take off what you're still wearing."

The rest of her words were a blur, drowned out by the sudden pounding of my heart in my ears. Ali and I looked at each other as Lisa, at the edge of our peripheral vision, was taking off her own shirt. She was now wearing shorts and a bikini top, but we were about to be naked.

"I can't," Ali said, her voice low enough only I could hear it.

"What do you mean, you can't?" I asked.

"You do it," she said. "You untie my top."

Ali turned her back to me, and with fingers suddenly as dexterous as table legs, I grabbed at the strings holding her bikini top tied and pulled on them. The strings turned loose and Ali caught the flimsy cloth covering as it threatened to fall from her chest. Holding it to her body, she untied one side, then the other of her bikini bottom. I watched all of this as I peeled my boxer briefs down my legs, suddenly aware of my swelling penis throbbing in front of me.

My phallic cobra wasn't so much poised to strike as it was swaying with every movement I made, impossible not to notice. And Ali noticed as her bikini bottom fluttered to the floor and she kicked it aside. She turned to face me and looked me right in the eyes as she pulled her bikini top from her chest.

My imagination had probably been foreseeing the future, for now, her nipples were hard, drawn and jutting forward like her body had been shocked by cold water. But the air felt hot; I felt a little flushed, and Ali looked it as she stood there, her breasts rising and falling rapidly with each breath.

We stood there looking at one another. I hadn't seen my sister naked since we were little kids when we didn't know any better. Now, she was a grown woman. Looking down, I saw her pussy crowned with only the slightest tuft of hair. Now I knew my sister shaved more than her legs.

"You're going to have to stand closer together than that," Lisa said. "You two are acting like you've never seen each other naked before. Get closer together."

We awkwardly closed the distance between us as Lisa walked over. Her fingers were cool on my skin as she touched my arm and then my hip, doing somewhat the same thing with Ali as she steered us into the position she wanted. My eyes went wide and my heart skipped a beat as my cock brushed against, and then came to rest against Ali's skin.

Ali looked at me her eyes wide with shock and surprise. I watched Lisa as she walked away from us and suddenly felt Ali's hand on my cock. I snapped back to her, startled.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Her hand cradled the shaft of my erection, her fingertips resting just above my balls.

"You were touching me," she said.

"Kind of hard not to," I said, "seeing how close we're standing."

Ali looked at me.

"That's not what I meant," she said.

She took a deep breath.

"You were... I mean..." Ali blushed a darker shade of red than I'd seen in a long time.

"Your... cock... was rubbing up against my... pussy," she said.

We'd grown up side by side and known each other our entire lives, and I'd never heard my sister talk like that. Knowing that we were standing so close to each other, naked, aroused, dabbling in the forbidden, along with hearing her words was enough to make me throb.

"Okay," Lisa said. She paused, looking at us. "Great. Ali, I like the way your holding his penis, drawing it to you."

One of my hands dangled uselessly by my side; the other rested on her hip. I could imagine what Lisa was seeing; a lover touching his partner as she coaxed him in.

"I want the two of you to kiss," she said. "It doesn't have to be a full on kiss. Just bring your lips together, not quite all the way, sort of like you're just coming together to make love."

Ali's eyes grew big as Lisa made her last statement, but she leaned forward anyway, her eyes closing as our lips touched lightly.

I could feel her breath against my mouth as she exhaled.

Ali giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You said it was 'kinda hard' a minute ago," she said. Her hand squeezed my cock and slid up and down it. "There's no 'kind of' about it. You're cock is sooo hard."

"Will you stop saying that?"

"Are you hard because of me?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

Ali's lips moved forward just enough to make full contact with mine, and for a moment, we kissed; not brother and sister, but lovers treading on undiscovered ground. As our lips parted, I felt her hand pulling on my cock, and the head of my penis rubbing against hair, and then warm, moist flesh.

My cock pulsed and my heart pounded as I realized what had just happened.

"Ali..."

"Sshhh..." she said.

Our eyes blinked rapidly as we looked at each other. Ali was suddenly breathing hard, too, and she gasped as she did it again. She pulled my cock against her swelling sex, rubbing my sensitive head in the opening of her pussy.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my fingers pressing into the flesh of her hip.

"I'm sorry," she said.

Her eyes told another tale. So did her hand. Her fingers slid up and down my shaft, pausing only long enough to rub her thumb over the head of my cock, spreading the growing moisture over the surface of my increasingly sensitive penis.

"I can't help it," she said. "It feels so good."

Her lips pressed against mine again, and this time I felt her tongue slide out against my lips.

"Ali..."

"Don't make me stop," she said. "I don't want to stop."

"I don't want you to stop," I said, closing my eyes and feeling the pleasure as the head of my cock moved through the edge of my sister's wetness again.

We struggled through it, but succeeded in maintaining our awkward, erotic pose for nearly forty-five minutes.

Lisa told us to relax. She said we could take a little longer break, that she had a couple of things she needed to do, and would be back in ten to fifteen minutes.

She glanced back at us knowingly as she left the room, pulling the door shut behind her.

Ali nearly collapsed against me, her hands grabbing at my arms for support. I caught her in my arms and I felt my cock become trapped against her, plowing into her belly. She clutched at me, fingers pressing into my back with each rapid breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No," she said, pushing back from me.

Ali pulled away from me and walked off of the elevated landing we'd been standing on. She turned around and practically threw herself back against the wall, shoving a hand between her legs and pressing her thighs together as her other hand crushed one of her breasts, covering and pinching at the nipple.

"I'm so fucking horny right now I can't stand it," she said. "I want to cum so bad it hurts."

My cock had been hard for nearly an hour now, a light sheen of my sister's pussy juice lubricating the head as she used it to masturbate herself. My balls were heavy with a load of cum that had been wanting out, and I could understand and empathize with her desire to experience climax.

I walked over to her, my erection leading the way. Ali stood there, leaning against the wall, grinding her thighs together against her hand.

"Will you help me?" she asked. "Will you help me cum?"

"What if she sees us?" I asked.

"I don't care if she sees us or not," Ali said. "Don't you think she already knows what's going on? That's why she said our break would be longer this time. "

Ali was convinced.

She gasped, her mouth falling open as she slid a finger inside her swollen pussy. Her hand flew from her breast and clutched at my side. I stepped closer, putting my hands out to catch my sister. My hands brushed against her breasts as I touched her, my hands catching her ribcage. I leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek as she panted, gritting her teeth.

Ali's fingers dug into my side as she brought her mouth hungrily to mine, pressing her open mouth against me, our lips finally connecting, forming a channel for our tongues to make connection.

My cock pressed in against her lower belly, and I rolled my lower body against hers, trapping my cock and her hand between us. Ali arched her back, thrusting her pelvis forward and pushing me back. I felt her hand grab hold of my cock as she fell back against the wall, and as I was slightly off balance at the moment, I fell against her again.

"Ohhh..." Ali responded verbally to the head of my cock rubbing against the wet folds of her pussy. "You're cock is so hard."

"You've been teasing me for almost an hour," I said. "I'm starting to hurt, too."

"Thrust against me," she said. "Just rock back and forth."

I adjusted my footing a little as she held my cock against her. She let go of me as I rocked my hips forward, coating the top of my cock with her pussy juice as I plowed a furrow in her sex.

She grabbed my hand and brought it to her breast. I felt her nipple drilling into my hand as my palm fell upon her soft, supple flesh.

"Ohhh... that feels really good," she said. "Kiss me."

I leaned forward, hand on her breast, cock rubbing against her pussy, and kissed my sister. She gave me her tongue, and we kissed like lovers in the midst of passion.

Every moment of contact between the head of my cock and her slick sex was pure joy, but a tease. It was enough to keep me aroused, but not enough to push me over the edge. I began to thrust slower, with more deliberate motion, sensing, feeling the flesh of my sister's sex as I stroked her with my cock.

I pulled back a bit too far and my cock sprang upward, slapping the flat of her pubic mound. I bent my knees and pressed forward again as Ali's hand fell upon me, pressing my cock down so that it would stroke her again.

I pulled back slowly, letting the head of my cock press up against her, splitting the folds of her labia, pulling back until again I'd moved back too far, and my cock popped free. I could feel my cock passing through the outer edge of her swollen opening, the only thing preventing my entry being the angle at which I was thrusting.

Ali took hold of me again, pulling me to her, holding me against her.

"Do you want to cum as bad as I do?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, my hand squeezing her breast.

Ali pushed back against me and raised herself slightly on her toes. Drawing me forward again, I felt her put the head of my cock into the entrance of her pussy. And then she impaled herself on me, pulling me inside her as my cock pressed into her.

My hands fell against the wall as I stumbled forward, falling against Ali. I quickly regained my balance and braced myself with one hand as I groped at Ali's hip with the other.

"Are you gonna fuck me?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, and I began rocking my hips against her.

It was immediately electric.

Foreplay had been going on for almost an hour, and now both of us were ready to climax.

"You feel really good, Sis," I said.

"So do you," she said, gasping for breath. "Keep fucking me. You're gonna make me cum."

I grasped her hips and pushed her back against the wall as I pulled back, bringing my cock almost all the way out of her.

"Don't," she said, clutching at me. "Don't pull out. Ohhh..."

I slid into her again, the friction on my cock sending a wave of pleasure through my body. I lifted her leg by the back of the thigh and felt like I was going deeper inside her.

"I'm gonna cum, Ali," I said.

"Yes," she said. "I want you to."

"I'm gonna cum inside you," I said, pulling back and thrusting into her again.

I could feel my orgasm building as I pressed myself against her.

"Ohhh... I'm starting..." she said. "I'm starting to cummm... ohhh..."

Her fingers dug into me as her orgasm began to overtake her, and suddenly, her pussy was contracting, spasming on my cock, driving me to the brink. Just as suddenly, I was thrusting awkwardly, my body jerking as I pressed against her, desperately pumping her pussy with short strokes as I ejaculated into her, filling her with my semen.

All too quickly, it was over, and I fell against the wall with her as we both went limp. I caught her in my arms as her legs buckled. We sank to the floor, a sheen of perspiration suddenly making our bodies slick.

A sudden noise caught our attention. A box of pencils, spilling on the floor. The door to Lisa's studio shutting again.

Ali and I looked at each other, too spent to be embarrassed.

I kissed her on the cheek, and she brought her lips to mine. It was soft, gentle, firm, resolute.

"I love you, Sis," I said.

"I love you, too," she said.

We sat there for another minute or two, and then stood up, hopefully to regain some measure of composure. We stole into the bathroom, tissues going between Ali's legs to stem the torrent of semen oozing from her pussy and to catch the last drops as they dripped from my cock.

Lisa was sitting on the floor with several sketches spread out in front of her when we walked out of the bathroom. Sitting with her legs spread, I could see all the way up her shorts to the crease where her bikini bottom covered her pussy.

Ali and I held hands as we sheepishly walked toward her. My cock now hung heavily in front of me, and Ali's pussy still glowed red, evidence of the act.

"I need to work on touching a couple of these sketches up and get some canvases working," she said, looking up at us.

I was sure she looked hard at my cock and Ali's pussy.

"Why don't we call it a day," she said. "You two go home and get some rest. Today was a hard day."

I'm sure the play on words was unintentional, and Lisa blushed when she realized what she'd said.

"What I mean," she said, "is that posing in the nude can be emotionally taxing in some situations. And I think today was one of those days. We can pick back up and go at it again tomorrow. If that's okay with both of you?"