An Unconventional Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers

"You're right. I never thought about that." she said.

"So we can do whatever we want." I reasoned.

"Yeah..." Jenny's breathy voice was sexy.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I feel like being really wicked." She let out an embarrassed giggle.

"So do I." I replied.

"I can tell." Her eyes darted down to my open jeans, then back to mine.

Jenny was holding me by my hips. I took her right hand in mine and pressed her fingertips to my boxers and moved them around. Her fingers on me just inches above my cock felt great. I slid them down lower until I felt them slide along the base of my hard shaft for an inch or so. I pushed on the back of her hand, making sure she could feel how hard I was. Seconds later her fingertips disappeared inside my jeans.

"Oh my...Nick." she moaned.

"That's what you do to me, Jenny."

"I haven't touched a man there in so long." Now her fingers were rubbing a few inches of my cock through my boxers.

"Have you missed it?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm tired of just my fingers."

I gave her a surprised look at her revelation.

"Don't be shocked," she said, seeming shy "sometimes a girl's got to take care of herself, just like guys do."

"Did you do that while you were staying with us?"

Jenny gave me a bashful smile. "Almost every night."

"Now I know where I get my libido from." I laughed.

"I used to think I was a nympho," she said "the wind blows and I get wet sometimes."

"Like now?" I ventured.

Jenny never answered my question, but the look on her face told me what I wanted to know. For someone who could be as brazen as she could be, I was sometimes taken aback by how coy she could also be at times.

I slipped my thigh between hers, then pulled her to me. I could feel the warmth of her body on my leg as I pressed it to her crotch. When I began moving her hips so she rubbed against my thigh she closed her eyes and moaned. She leaned on my chest, holding my shoulders.

"If you keep doing that I might... you know." she breathed in my ear.

"Get off?"

"Yes." she answered with a soft, nervous laugh.

"When was the last time that happened?" I asked.

"Last night, after I went to bed."

"With someone else..."

"In another life," she whispered "one I wish never happened."

I tugged at the hem of Jenny's skirt. It crept up her thighs. When she gave no resistance I continued to pull at the fabric. Soon it was around her waist. I looked down and saw her white panties. They had lace around the front and I could see whisps of hair through it.

"I never wore sexy panties today," she said, almost apologizing "I wasn't really planning on you seeing them."

"Did you think I might?" I asked.

Jenny shrugged. Her head tilted down for a moment then she looked back up at me with a faint smile.

"Last night when I was in bed, you know, I sort of thought about something like this happening once I was in my own place."

"So did I." I admitted.

I hooked my finger in the top of Jenny's panties and pulled them away from her body. I peeked inside at the sparse patch of dark hair.

"I haven't shaved there in a while since no one would be seeing it, but maybe I should start again." Jenny sounded nervous as she spoke.

"If you want," I told her "there's nothing wrong with how it looks now."

Jenny bit her lower lip. Her eyes shifted left to right. "I guess what I meant was maybe you'll be seeing me there from now on. If you want to"

A wide smile grew on my face. "I'd love that, if it's what you want too."

Jenny gave me a shy smile and a silent nod.

I took another peek inside Jenny's panties, except this time I tugged them down a few inches.

"Maybe I better just take those off." she said, seeming amused by my leering.

Jenny took a step back and slid her panties down her legs. She stepped out of them and tossed them on the counter behind me.

My heart was pounding in my chest as Jenny took my hand and lead me down the narrow hall to her bedroom. She took a sheet from the pile of linen stacked in a corner and spread it out over the mattress, then turned towards me. Her movements were swift and assured as she unbuttoned her blouse. It slid down her arms to the floor. Seconds later her bra followed it.

Jenny looked beautiful as she stood in front of me, letting me admire her body. Her breasts were firm and her thick, dark nipples stood out towards me. I watched her breasts shake as she reached around to undo her skirt and slide it down her legs.

"Your turn." she said, sensing my nervousness.

I pulled my t-shirt off and tossed it aside. Jenny ran her fingers down my bare chest to my jeans. She helped me tug them and my boxers off. I felt awkward and shy standing there with my cock standing straight out towards Jenny, but she soon reassured me.

"You look amazing, Nick." she said as her eyes moved down my body.

"Thanks, so do you." I said.

Jenny sat down on the bed and pulled me towards her. I knelt beside her and she ran her hand down my cock. I drew in a deep breath to calm myself. Her touch was gentle and sensual.

"Come here." Jenny laid back on the bed. She bent her knees and opened her thighs as she held her hands up towards me.

I moved between Jenny's soft thighs, resting my hands on her knees. Her breasts rose from her chest. My eyes moved down the curves of her body to her wet lips. They parted as she separated her knees wider and I saw her moist, pink folds. Soon my cock would slide between them.

Jenny tugged at my arms, coaxing me down on top of her. I felt her fingertips glide down my spine. It made me quiver with anticipation. She curled her soft fingers around my shaft and gave it a slow, easy tug. I lowered myself onto her soft, warm nakedness.

When I felt the head of my cock slip inside Jenny's tight, wet body I moaned then took a few deep breaths. Jenny was patient and waited. I felt her squeeze me as my cock sank inside her the rest of the way. She wrapped her legs around my lower back and pushed up to meet me. She was breathing faster now and I could feel it run down my neck.

"It feels so good, Nick." she whispered.

I began moving my hips -- slowly at first, then faster as my arousal built. Jenny began to moan and clutched at my back. I gripped her shoulder and bent down to suck her nipple between my lips.

"Yes..." she cried out in a soft voice.

I was pumping my hips harder now, feeling my body meeting hers with each thrust deep into her. Her wetness coated my cock. Being inside Jenny felt better than anything I could have wished for.

"Faster, Nick... that feels so good... oh god." Jenny moaned through her clenched jaw.

I kept up the movements of my hips as I listened to Jenny moan beneath me. Her breasts shook harder as I pumped my cock into her faster. She was gripping my cock tighter, as though she never wanted me to remove it. I could feel her juice on my balls. They slapped against her harder as my cock moved in and out. I thought of slowing my pace or taking several more deep breaths to prolong the overwhelming feeling of pleasure, but I knew it was too late.

"I'm going to cum." I warned her.

Jenny held me tighter with her legs and have my cock a hard squeeze inside her.

"Cum in me... it's okay." Jenny's voice was throaty and breathy.

My body grew rigid and I let out a deep moan as I filled Jenny's tight pussy with my cum. She moaned and clutched my back, digging her fingernails in me. She reached down between us and began rubbing herself as I shot more cum inside her. I lay atop her for a while, feeling my cock soften.

I was panting as I rolled over on the bed beside Jenny. I watched her rubbing her clit. She slid two fingers inside her, mixing her juices with mine. About a minute later she cried out. Her back arched, then she collapsed on the bed, breathing hard. She rolled over and smiled.

"Oh god, Nick... that was... wow!" she gasped.

"That was so good. You're amazing, Jenny." I said.

Jenny raised up on her left elbow. I watched her breast sway. She leaned over and kissed my cheek, caressing it with her hand.

"I love you." she said, almost whispering.

I smiled and kissed her wet lips.

"I love you too, mom." I said.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers