An Unexpected Love

Story Info
Melody fell in love with her dominant don.
15.4k words
4.51
53.8k
62
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of a very beautiful mother finding real and unexpected love with her son.

*****

Melody Baker was on her knees on her own bed being fucked senseless, her hands were tied behind her back with a neck tie, and her 'lover' was holding her in position while he did what he wanted to do. His long thick cock was powering in and out, and all the while he was telling her what a dirty fucking slag of a cunt she was.

He slapped her ass hard using both hands, she squealed and cried, but he kept on. "I'm going to teach you a lesson you will never forget," he shouted at her. "I always thought you were a soft kind caring woman and I come home and find you doing this!" Melody begged forgiveness, apologising, saying it would never happen again.

"You are dead right it will never happen again you horrible dirty fucking cunt!" he railed at her whilst he fucked her manically, he had already shot one load of heavy hot steaming spunk into her (unknown to him) fertile pussy, and his prick was still hard so he kept on fucking her.

The beautiful thirty seven year old woman was at her wits end, she knew she couldn't escape, and she knew she would have to endure the unending fucking she was receiving. Then unbelievably, she came, an unannounced climax smashed through her. The hard fleshy weapon had done its time immemorial duty, Melody surrendered to it; she suffered a complete internal collapse, her insides turned to jelly.

Her capture, her bonds, him, his attitude, his control had all meshed together to bring her down. Her orgasm was total, she buried her head in the bed clothing and cried, she had never had an orgasm such as this, he had forced her to her knees, tied her hands behind her back, holding her wrists in one hand he had thrashed her bare ass, and now he was fucking her any way he wanted. And Melody gave in to it, her surrender, her imprisonment was complete.

The beautiful single mother, (divorced) had been shown the error of her ways big time, she had had many lovers in the past trying to woo her, court her, make her theirs, some had tried to force her into accepting them, but she had seen them all off, but not this time, oh no, not this time!

Her long silky, glossy chestnut hair was covering her beautiful head, her superb body was up on her knees being held in place, her heavy but firm tits hanging down, and swaying as she was fucked. Her dark thick ½" long nipples, like granite tipped bullets, were itching her beyond the relief that only finger tips could give, or a hot mouth.

But it was the cock in her that was doing the most damage, it had gone where others before it never had, and there had been a few over the years. And it was doing what no other cock before it had ever been able to achieve, her demise, her surrender, her capitulation to a man. She couldn't remember giving in, not like this, not in this way, the cock had her in its grip, even though it was her pussy that was locked around it.

Melody had always had the upper hand when it came to men and a one or two young lads too over the years. She was an avid lover of sex. So she had built up a defence system where she would make a man fall in love with her, she would fall in love with them, but then, a few weeks later she would fall out of love and send them on their way. Most accepted it; some were so in love with her they would be heartbroken at being summarily dumped by the beauty they had loved.

Melody was five feet eight inches tall, and she was all woman, strong minded, single minded (now) and beautiful, so beautiful in fact she could have done anything with her life, but at seventeen years of age she had fallen in love and got pregnant. And being the girl she was she had had her baby and her future was more or less set.

She had given everything to her man, but one day he had just upped and gone, he had left her literally holding the baby. And this had led her to be the woman she was today, she used men for her own ends, sexual gratification, household jobs, you name it Melody paid for it with her pussy, and men were grateful. But she always came out on top because she always got more for her pussy than she gave.

She never regarded herself in a bad light; she would not entertain the word promiscuous. Her motto was, 'you use me, I use you, and we are even' and that's how she went through life. Two close friends who had grown up with her knew what she was like and supported her, except that when they got married their husbands weren't allowed anywhere near her.

Having a baby to raise was always at the forefront of her mind, no matter how much she loved loving and being loved, her baby an then her growing son was the focal point in her life. He was her rock, the anchor that kept her feet firmly on the ground, without him she might have ended up on the rocks, a layabout, a drunk, a druggie, any number of things.

Melody's face was her fortune so to speak, she was so unbelievably angelically beautiful, there was softness to her face no one could resist. Big bright wide deep hazel eyes, a pert little nose, sensuous full lips, the bottom one in a slight downward curve, the upper on fully symmetrical to it. Her long lustrous deep chestnut hair needed no highlights, or any adjustments, just good shampoo and conditioner.

Her body was a match for any model, and she didn't have to work out, everything was natural to her. Melody was the ultimate male magnet; she could draw them from anywhere. She was always ultra sensitive to the touch, which over the years had led to a few indiscriminate seductions, some she hadn't wanted but had been unable to resist.

Everywhere on her beautiful sexy body, where a man who touched or kissed her was an erogenous zone of high calibre. She loved it when a man would get her and she would irresistibly forgo any posture at refusal, the need to be screwed sometimes over whelmed her. Some men left after only once, thinking they saw past the beauty and saw a slut, this wasn't the case at all. Melody was a loving caring woman and mother, especially to her now growing son.

The cock in her was playing havoc with her senses, she couldn't remember a time when she had been like this, no control what so ever. Not only was she tied up and being helplessly fucked, but now she loved the domination of it too, and that worried her a lot. The thick heavy member fucking her wasn't just a thick heavy member. She had had lots of those, no, this one had her, it fit her, her sheath enveloped it, it filled her every spare millimetre of her.

She was helpless to resist, and not because he was forcing her, not because she was tied and defenceless, no, it was because she realised after all these years, this was the cock. She could almost hear her pussy saying 'hello, welcome, please come in, please don't leave, I want you to stay!'

All her life she had sensed her sex life fell just short of that undefined goal, the final hurdle was never mounted for her. She had always felt that there was something missing from it, but never once could she understand what it was. Now she knew this was the missing link; this cock was joining all the dots, making the whole, completing the circle.

Since she was eighteen years old, since shortly after the birth of her baby son she had waited for this. Since the day the man she had loved had walked out on her, but until now she hadn't known it. Her eyes filled and dripped tears, she moaned moans of aroused pleasure, she was inadvertently letting her assailant know she had given in, and was having climaxes unbidden. That she was having them because he was making her have them.

He slapped her ass again and again and Melody rose to the occasion, he was taking her higher and higher, and she was sure he didn't know he was doing it. His cock was ramming in and out, building himself up to his second ejaculation. And all the while he was degrading her, calling her dirty names, "slut, slag, whore, cunt, filthy twat, bitch, and whore." Each word heightened her arousal until she came harder and harder, each climax killing the last one until she passed out.

Melody slumped on the bed, he slammed his prick in one last time and filled her again with an enormous amount of fertile cum, he flopped on to her back and let go of her. They lay there spent, him on top of the beautiful woman, both spent for different reasons. She, because he had just about fucked the very existence out of her, and he, because he had fulfilled his dream.

His dream had been to do what he had just done but never once in his life had he ever expected to get the chance. And certainly not in the way it had happened. He had dreamed of seducing her, totally being irresistible to him, leading her to bed, where she would gaze in awe at him, and they would make soft passionate love and be together forever.

His cock still in her but slipping out as he moved off away, he got up and went down stairs leaving her where she was. In the kitchen his best friend was just coming round; he had come home and found them 'together' her over the kitchen table, him behind her. A red mist had descended; he had punched him hard twice on the head, left, right and knocking him clean out, he had dragged her upstairs and done what he had done.

Now he was full of remorse, not for knocking his ex best friend out, but for what he had done to his beautiful sexy mother, she would never forgive him, never. He dragged Roddy to his feet, splashed water over his face, helped him to the front door and pushed him out, telling him to never come back or he would kill him!

Nick stood there and wondered what to do, should he go and see her, or wait here, he decided to wait. He waited for hours, eventually he took a shower and headed back up, he peered through his mother's bedroom door in the gap. She was there but now wrapped up in the bed clothes and appeared to be sleeping, he watched her for a long time before worriedly going to his own bedroom. He shut his door, something he never did; if she came in he wanted to hear her just in case she was madder than hell.

He slept fitfully but over slept, he normally got up around seven thirty, it was eight ten. He tip toed out of his bedroom, peered into his mothers, she wasn't there and she wasn't in the shower either.

"Fuck!" he thought, "she must be downstairs, now I'm for it." He slowly went down and she was in the kitchen pottering about. She saw him and said. "Ah here he is, his mother fucker," she said bitterly, the words cut him in half.

"Mom," he whispered, "I er, I erm, what can I say?" he was lost and his mother knew it, she knew him didn't she, or she thought she had.

"Have you showered Nick? You stink, go and get one right now, that's an order!" she half shouted. He scurried off, he hadn't showered this morning, he hadn't even though of it, and he realised he did stink, he stunk of sweat and sex, it was still on him. But Melody had a problem now, she couldn't not admit that what he had done to her was the best time in bed she had ever had.

She sat down, a few minutes later she made a pile of bacon and eggs, with hot buttered toast and tea. Nick came back not daring to look at her. "Eat that Nick, you need your strength," was all she said, and despite himself he did, he wolfed it down like he hadn't eaten for a week. She stood over him as he ate, he daren't speak, not even look at her.

He finished his breakfast and slid the plate away, he started to rise so he could make a getaway, she put her hand on his shoulder to stop him, and said, "sit, we need to talk Nick, don't we?"

"Yes mom," he answered.

"Good," she said, "now, what you saw yesterday was a total mistake and I am so sorry, he caught me at a bad time, I was feeling down, vulnerable even, he seemed to sense it and took advantage. He put his arms around me to comfort me, and... But please believe me Nick, I'm so sorry. It will never happen again baby I promise you." He heard a small sob, turning he saw tears in her eyes, and without thinking he stood and took her in his arms.

Nick said the words that made his mother relax in his arms, "did he hold you like this?" he asked, as he buried his face in her soft scented hair. Melody knew the value of resting her head on a man's chest, her hair was so thick, so soft, and so luxurious that it was like laying her head on a cushion of air. And the man felt the sensation, it was of a woman giving herself to him, it always worked, and Nick was no different.

"Not as good as this Nick, this is better," she softly sobbed, and she shuffled all the way up to him. Nick's prick came to attention; it grew like a balloon being rapidly blown up, his arms were over her shoulders and around her back, and it made it impossible for him to move away, why? Because his mother had hers around his waist and held herself easily to him.

Melody felt the sudden surge from him, the hard tip prodding at the top of her leg, she knew what it was, and immediately the memory of his prick in her came flooding back, she wanted it again. But this was her son, what had happened last night had been an aberration, hadn't it?

"Nick," she mumbled into his chest, her lower body did its own thing and gently pressed her hips at him, his cock grew to where it could grow no more, harden no more, it was trying to stand up, but one, it was encased in his trousers, and two, his mother's leg was holding it back too.

He tried vainly to move secretly, to not let her know what was going on, but his mother knew alright. And her mind body was recapturing last night's film for a review. Melody's feet shuffled closer, thereby making more of a contact with his prick. She was fast approaching the top of the hill, where the only way down would be on the sled that was her son's fantastic prick.

"Are you feeling horny again baby?" she asked. Nick could only move his head, he was past being horny. Melody sealed his fate with one move; her hand came from behind his back and gripped his young cock in her hand. "Nick Baker, your thing is hard, are you excited, hmmm?" she was teasing him now. "Are you excited because of me darling?"

"Is it Nick, is it me who has made you like this?" he was mortified as her hand closed and opened on his rock hard shaft, and he knew if she didn't stop he would shoot his load right there in his pants. "Would you like me to take care of this for you baby, just like you took care of me last night, hmmmm?" Nick was rigid with extreme fear and utter arousal, he had never known this, his girlfriend had messed with him, but she didn't have the effect his mother was having on him.

Then her words sank in to his numbed brain as they came back to him, 'like you took care of me last night,' his mother had just said that! He nodded his head, meaning 'like he took care of her,' she meant she would take care of what was in her hand.

To his amazement, he said, "well I did have you tied up mom."

Melody smiled at that, "yes you did you naughty boy, and you can do that again later, but for now you need a reward, okay?" Melody was so happy, she knew he didn't know just what he had done, how he had made her feel, how he had given her the connection she hadn't been looking for. She pulled him after her into the sitting room, and made him sit down in a chair. Melody knelt in front of him, and while never taking her stunning eyes from him she undid his pants.

Her hand fished in for him and Nick gasped and moaned as her warm soft fingers engulfed his cock. She pulled it out and admired it, it was a beautiful cock, one of like she had seen many times, but this one had the magic, this one did it for her. And it was that that made it different, made her love it, need it and yearn for it.

She knew he wouldn't last long, but she wanted to jack him off to let him know that she loved him, that she cared about him. That she was doing this just for him, to let him know that her subservient side was there for him to explore whenever he wanted to. Nicks head fell back as her hand roamed up and down him, her silky palms sliding over the top of his gorgeous prick.

His mother's eyes were now super glued to it, the velvety red, purple top, she saw the defining ridge as it curled underneath to meet that shaft holding it up, it was thick, bent a little, and to look at made her heart leap. She increased speed wanting to make him cum, not only for her, but for him too. So he would know the delights that were now going to be offered to him."And," she told herself, "for him alone, never again will another man have me!" It was as solemn a promise as she had ever made.

She almost dropped her mouth over him, but held off, "that is a pleasure for later, I want to savour everything." She thought. Her hand flew up and down and Nick blew his load unannounced. It shot right over his shoulder, over the top of the chair, and then dribbled down his chest. He grabbed her hand, unable to stand the sensation of the absolute tingling in his bell end.

"Mom," he whispered, "oh mom, that was, oh mom..." She smiled, she knew what a great cum a boy could have in the right hands, and she had those, no problem! He rested, head back, waiting for her to make the next move, she did. She got up, went and got a cloth and wiped up the spunk from all over.

"Now," she said, "do you want to continue this, or have you had enough baby?" she already knew what the answer was going to be before she even asked him. He slowly, and wobbly stood, reached for her and held her to him.

"I love you mom, please can we continue?" Without another word Melody led her son upstairs to where it had all taken off, her bedroom. She pushed him on to her bed and lay down next to him, she was experienced enough to let things take their course, not to rush, take it easy, let him have his head, find his way.

Melody knew enough about herself to be confident he would want her forever now, she had always dazzled him. She had known the look in his eyes as he grew older; she had seen it a zillion times in other men and boys. But never had she seen the sheer want in him, and yesterday catching her like that had been the firing pin, that triggered the shots that had launched his sexual frenzied assault on her.

She remembered how he had knocked out his best friend, how she had stood there gaping as he had done it, how he had dragged her screaming upstairs, tying her hands haphazardly behind her back. How he had spanked her, the names he had called her, the way he had treated her, and especially, the way he had taken her, screwed her, and almost fucked her to death. It was still shining bright in her mind, and would remain that way now forever.

It had been what she had needed, she hadn't known it, not really, she knew something had always been missing, and it had taken her son to show her what it was. Melody would be indebted to him for the rest of her life. She snuggled in close, then said, "Darling, I know this has all come as a big surprise to you, and I can assure you it's just as big a one to me too. But I love you, and I think I'm right when I say that you love me too, don't you?"

Nick turned, he looked at her and nodded his head, she kissed him softly but briefly on the lips. Nick nearly died right there, that one gesture made him realise that he was okay, she loved him, and she needed him. Why else were they here like this, why else, after what she had just done to him in the chair downstairs.

He turned towards her, his mother put her arm around him, "Me and you Nick," she whispered, "that's how it is now, me and you against the world!"

"What about...?" he didn't finish.

"Nick that was a total mistake, and although you didn't know it, you got home before he did!" and she laughed at her unintended joke. Nick saw it a minute later and laughed with her. But he needed to know that it was history. Melody knew what he was thinking and told him. "Darling, no one will ever come near me again, no one ever. As long as I have you baby, I'll never want another man for as long as I live, please darling, please believe me." And she meant it, she had said those very words to a number of men, and knew she hadn't really meant them, but she did now, oh she did.