An Unexpected New Year's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes!" Mandy answered with a giggle. "How often do I get to lick cum out of your pussy?"

I sat down in a chair a bit stunned. "You two aren't, um. I mean. You two don't..."

"Fuck each other?" Amanda asked with yet another giggle, a sound I was quickly getting to like. "Of course we do! We can't always find a hot cock to ride. We gotta do something. Not like you guys. All you gotta do is drop your pants and turn on some porn and you're squirting like a fire hose. Us girls, we gotta work a little harder for it."

"So you're lesbians?" I asked, trying to understand their relationship. A relationship that only minutes ago I had no clue about.

"Of course not. We just like to share sometimes," Amanda said before leaning down to lick Jean's pussy again. After a few more licks up her slit Amanda crawled off the table and stepped to me, straddling my lap facing me, and sat down. "Now. When mister happy here gets back up, we can continue with our little party. When you sent me away I thought you didn't want me. But you didn't have trouble fucking Jean. So, do you want my pussy too? Or just Jean's?"

"I didn't say I didn't want to have sex with you," I whispered.

"You can say fuck. Just say, Amanda, I'd love to fuck your hot cunt!"

"I'm afraid that isn't my style," I answered honestly.

"Then what is your style?"

"This is why I didn't want to go to a party with you girls. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of you," I muttered as I coaxed her off my lap. I stood up and then scooped her up in my arms, her hands reaching to loop around my neck as I carried her to the sofa. I plopped heavily under the load and sat her on my lap, her legs sticking on my right side and her body pulled against mine. I leaned my head toward her right breast and gently sucked her nipple into my mouth while my right hand slid up her body to her left breast.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssss," she hissed softly, one of her hands moving to my head to gently stroke my hair. I teased my tongue around and across her nipple while I stroked her left nipple with my fingers. "Oh god, that is such a turn on," she cooed softly.

Jean walked over and sat on the sofa next to us, swiveling around sideways and lifted one leg up and over me to rest on the back of the sofa while the other foot rested on the floor. I pulled my mouth off Amanda's nipple and looked at Jean, sitting with her legs spread wide and her fingers gently stroking her pussy lips with just the tips. "She loves having her pussy stroked too," Jean said softly.

"I do," Amanda answered, spreading her legs enough on my lap to lower one foot to the floor and sliding her right foot between Jean and the back of the sofa. She reached for my hand on her left breast and pushed it gently down to her pussy. I let my fingers start to stroke up and down her wet lips. "Yeah. Like that," she whispered, reaching for my face and pulling it gently toward hers. She kissed me softly, not rushed, not urgent, but sweet and soft, almost lovingly. "Mmmmmm I could get used to this."

"What? Having me play with your pussy?"

"That, and sitting naked on your lap and feeling you kiss me that way," she whispered. "That I could really get used to. Nice long slow wet kisses." I felt her wiggle slightly on my lap as she kissed me again, her hand finally finding my dick and moving it to stick between her legs. She gently teased her fingers around my cock, coaxing it to start to harden and grow. "I think I want this in me," she cooed as she played with my slowly hardening cock.

"Well. It'll be hard soon."

"Uh huh," she agreed as she leaned her lips to mine yet again. I could feel her tongue teasing into my mouth, playing hide and seek with mine while her fingers pressed my dick against her pussy. She shifted her weight and rolled toward me for a moment and then rolled back to sit on my lap, my half hard dick pushing easily into her pussy a couple inches. "Ohhhhh yeahhhhh," she moaned as she found my hand that I'd moved and pulled it back down to her pussy, encouraging me to stroke between her lips and over her clit. "That's it honey. Just like that," she whispered.

"You like that?"

"Oh yeah," she answered, arching her back and pushing her right breast up towards my face again. I opened my mouth and gently sucked and flicked her nipple, feeling her body clench around my hardening dick. As the minutes passed, my cock hardened more, slowly expanding and extending up into her, filling her tight pussy. "God you feel so big inside me," she moaned as she tried to rock her hips on my lap to work me around inside her. "I want to fuck you," she whispered, pulling my head to her chest. "Will you let me?"

"Sure," I answered. She grinned at me and gently pushed off of my lap, only to climb back on again, facing me. She stood on her knees straddling me, both her perky tits now poking nearly in my face. I cupped both breasts and gently kissed each nipple in turn while she reached down and grasped my dick. I felt her lower herself and I felt my hard engorged head spread her lips before sinking deep into her. She spread her knees a little farther and settled down on my shaft, her ass pressing against my thighs.

Slowly she started to lift herself, her knees supporting her until she started back down again, stroking my dick back up into her hot slick pussy. "Just let me do the work now," she cooed softly, riding up and down my shaft. "I want to make you feel so good. I want to make you feel loved and cared for. I want to feel you come inside me and I want your cock to make me come around you. And do you want to know why?"

"Why?" I asked as she continued to slowly bounce on me, my hands reaching up to cup her tits.

"Because you're sweet, and kind, and gentle and loving. I've watched you when the little scouts come around for popcorn and cookies and stuff. You're always so nice and you look so happy talking to them. I know you don't have any kids, yet, but if you wanted to, I bet you'd be a fantastic dad. Even when you're angry, you're not mean or loud or harsh," she said as she continued to stroke up and down my shaft. "I think you'd make a great husband too. I guess that's why I was hurt when you thought I was being a slut. I didn't want you to think of me as a slut. I wanted you to think of me as a desirable sexy woman who just happens to be in love with you."

"I had no idea," I whispered as she continued to slide her pussy up and down my shaft.

"You weren't supposed to. You weren't supposed to know that we both kind of love you. We were hoping that we'd come over and find out which of us you are attracted to. We wanted to let you pick who you liked and then we could work to try to make you happy again. We know how hard it's been. We also know that you deserve to be happy," she said, her words moving close to a moan as she bounced faster. "Oh god. You're gonna make me come. I can feel your cock swelling inside me. I can feel how big and hard and strong you are inside me. God I want to come around you so bad, but I want you to come too. I want to feel you climax deep in my pussy. Come for me baby. Please come for me."

"It'll be soon if you keep this up," I grunted as she bounced harder on me, her ass slapping loudly on my thighs, her tits bouncing in my hands in front of my face. Up and down she went, her soft tunnel caressing my engorged head and the sensitive spot under it. I could feel the urgency building in me, the warmth spreading, the tingle starting to radiate.

"That's it baby. Come in me. Oh god I'm so close. Sooooo fucking close. Please come inside me!" she cried as her pussy clenched and tightened around me. I could feel her legs tremble as she tried to continue stroking up and down my shaft. I reached for her hips and lifted her off my lap as she lost the ability to still ride up and down me. I rolled us on the sofa, laying her on my left side, away from Jean and knelt on the floor with one knee and the sofa with the other. I leaned over her, and started pumping my cock into her, driving deep into her with each thrust, my head jamming hard into her cervix with each stroke. "OH FUCK YES!" she screamed loudly as her body started to jerk and quiver.

I could feel my cock swell, ready to unload at any moment. My body knew exactly what to do, and spasmed, jamming my cock deep into her as the first squirt of cum lanced deep inside her. Over and over my body jerked and jammed into her, pumping shot after shot of cum into her.

"Ohhhh god yes," she moaned as she reached up and pulled me down against her, her breasts pressing into my chest. "Ohhhh that felt so good, so sexy. I always knew that you'd be terrific in bed."

"But we're not in bed," I joked. "We're on the sofa."

"I know. Can you imagine how much better you'd be in bed?"

"Doesn't have to be in bed," Jean said from where she was sitting. She rolled over and half piled on top of the two of us, leaning her face to mine and kissing my cheek softly. "I'm willing to have sex anyplace you want sweetie."

"So was it true? What you said in the middle of riding me? That you two are in love with me? Or was that just sex talking? I mean if it was just sex, that's okay. But if it's for real, well, I don't know what to say."

"It's for real," Jean whispered. "But we don't want to push you. You need to see if you have any feelings for either of us. If you don't, that's okay too. We just thought..." Jean said in a whisper.

I turned my face to hers and leaned towards her, gently kissing her on the lips. She returned the kiss with a long, slow wet one of her own. "I think you're both terrific women. If I wasn't so much older than you, I'd probably have tried to ask both of you out by now."

"This isn't something new. We've both kinda had the hots for you for a long time," Jean said quietly."

"Years actually," Amanda whispered. "God it feels like forever."

"We wanted you to know. We'd never steal another woman's man, not ever. But now that you're divorced, well, now we can tell you and show you that we're interested. I mean you might not be, but well, we kinda hope you are. At least am," Jean said softly.

"So don't think about the age thing. Let it go, because we have. It doesn't matter to us. To either of us," Amanda whispered.

"I like you both. A lot. I guess if I didn't I wouldn't have agreed to have sex with you tonight. But how am I supposed to choose one of you over the other? How am I supposed to decide between two incredibly beautiful, sexy, charming, warm, loving women? For that matter, how am I supposed to know what I feel for either of you. I mean this is all kinda sudden for me."

"Well, we could always do it like they do on the bachelor. You date us both and let nature decide," Amanda said with a grin.

"Date you both?"

"Sure. Why not? We don't mind, as long as you don't play favorites. And if you do start playing favorites, well that pretty much answers who you like more," Amanda said with a giggle. "Just like on tv, but you won't be sending a contestant home every week."

"I wouldn't even know how to begin," I answered.

Jean smiled and pushed herself up. She stood and then reached down to help me stand as well. Amanda climbed up from the sofa and the two of them drew me down the hall, Amanda leading the way to my bedroom. "I checked it out when I went to the bathroom. You have a king-size bed. Perfect for spending the night with two hot sexy women," Amanda said softly as she pulled me into my bedroom. "The best way I know to start is to spend the night with us."

"Both of you?"

"Why not? We don't have any other plans and I can't think of a nicer way to start a new year," Jean said quietly.

"Well. Hell, why not? Do you have to let someone know you're not coming home tonight? A roommate or something?"

Jean giggled as she crawled onto my bed, pulling me along behind her. "Hey Amanda. I don't think I'm gonna be home tonight."

"Me neither," Amanda answered Jean. "Okay. That's taken care of. Now who gets to suck his dick first?" Amanda said after a moment with a grin.

"Help yourself. I think I want a little kissing first," Jean said as she pulled me down to my back. "I hope you don't mind being the center of attention for both of us. Cuz if you're gonna date us both, well, you might as well get used to having us both. After all, we share damn near everything except underwear," she whispered before pressing her lips to mine.

It looked to me like the New Year was going to be a lot more complicated than I'd ever expected, and probably a lot more fun. As Amanda engulfed my cock with her hot mouth, I couldn't help but think about how few times my now ex-wife did this to me. She left because I was, in her words, cheating on her using online porn. If she'd have done things like this to me more often, maybe I wouldn't have had the need to look elsewhere and we'd still be together. I briefly wondered how the girls felt about lingerie. Clearly neither had a problem with a little occasional kink in their sex lives. I thought to myself that I wasn't going to need those online sites anymore, as I wrapped my arms around Jean and pulled her over onto me, her soft tits pressing against my chest as her lips pressed against mine. "Nope. Not going to need them at all," I mumbled as we separated to take a few breaths.

"Not going to need what?" Jean asked.

"Online porn sites," I whispered back.

She grinned. "Oh? You have something against watching a fuck flick with us?"

I grinned back. "Not in the least," I answered before she pressed her lips back to mine again. No, I wasn't going to mind that at all.

12