An Unexplored Wilderness Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Macey thought about it for a moment.

"You keep feeding me your dick, and I'll keep it a secret," she smiled lasciviously.

"Deal," both guys said in unison.

"I knew we could count on you," Dylan smiled.

Macey nodded, happy to help solve this mystery and excited about getting all the dick she wanted. Her eyes fell on the shelf at the top of the sea-land container.

"Hey, guys, what are those poles?"

"Pipes for drainage. There was some concern that we would need to drain a swampy area, but haven't needed them."

"Can we roll the spectrometer on them?" The guys looked at the pipes again. "You know, like the way they moved the blocks for the pyramids."

"That's... fucking genius. Macey saves the day!" Adam and Dylan high-fived her.

"Yay," Macey cheered.

They got out the pipes and in twenty minutes had a system. Adam pulled the container while Dylan pushed and Macey shuffled the pipes from the rear of the pallet to the front. Then Adam and Dylan switched. It took just over an hour to get to the tent. A short series of lifts later and the spectrometer was in place.

"Now," Dylan said, still breathing hard, "Someone mentioned a blowjob?"

"Yay!" Macey cheered even more enthusiastically.

"Let's get back to the overlook, further from Dr. Catton, and we'll see her if she comes up the path," Adam said, grabbing a packing towel on the way out.

Macey practically bounded down the short trail to the overlook. Adam caught her with a kiss and then pulled her sports bra off. A moment later she was engulfed by Dylan's arm and drawn in for another kiss, both men fondling her at the same time. She sank to her knees on the packing towel and pulled both their cocks out, taking turns sucking them. It seemed obvious they were going to fuck her this time, instead of just using her mouth. She gave Adam's cock a long lick across the head, making him groan, and then looked up to him.

"Can you fuck my face?" Adam nodded, his eyes glazing over as Macey pulled her mouth down on his cock. He pushed on her head, guiding her to the rhythm he wanted. She then switched to Dylan, rewarding him the same way.

Her pussy ached for cock, but Macey waited, her mouth moving to one then the other. Finally Adam had had enough. He pulled her to her feet and pulled down her shorts, leaving her naked but for her tennis shoes. He picked her up and, her thighs spread for him with her feet wide,he pushed her down onto his cock and she groaned. Her arms went around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist as she bounced on him. Her pussy felt like it was on fire. He fucked her in the air, holding her up easily.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck me!" Macey was on sensory overload, her pussy finally getting the fucking she craved. She felt her orgasm building, and knew that she wouldn't hold out long.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum on my cock," Adam groaned.

"Oh yes! Yes!" she said and then started to come.

Dylan stood, stroking himself, watching Adam fuck Macey's pussy hard.

"Bro, you do sloppy seconds?" Adam groaned through gritted teeth.

"Nah."

Adam groaned again and pulled her up and off of his cock. He lowered her to the ground and Macey tilted her head back, mouth wide. He stood before her and furiously jacked himself. Moments later, she was rewarded as he shot thick ropes of his cum into her mouth and all over her face. Adam staggered back, spent.

Dylan wasted no time stepping forward and turning her to all fours. He grabbed her hips and pushed his cock into her pussy. She groaned as he filled her, delirious, her legs quivering as he thrust in and out of her.

It didn't take long before she felt Dylan's cock start to swell.

"Oh, baby, I'm going to cum!"

Macey squeezed his hard cock with her pussy muscles, and he groaned, cumming deep inside of her. His release triggered another orgasm in her, and she cried out in her ecstasy. Spent, he collapsed to her side, pulling her to him, holding her sweaty body to his. When they had finally caught their breath, Macey sat up.

"Fuck, I'm a mess," she giggled, pushing some of the cum on her face into her mouth. "Delicious."

The guys helped her get dressed and cleaned up as much as they could. They walked back to camp, satisfied smiles on all their faces, just in time to join Dr. Catton for lunch.

As they debriefed Dr. Catton on the progress they had made, the guys went out of their way to commend Macey's role in getting the spectrometer into place. Macey basked in their praise, but an unfortunate cough changed the discussion.

"Macey, dear, are you sure you're feeling well? Your voice is a little rough, and you look flushed."

Macey looked down, wondering if she had missed some of the cum on her face.

"Well, uh," Adam jumped in, "It's hard work moving that thing, even with the rollers."

"I don't know," Dr. Catton frowned. She put her hand on Macey's forehead and shook her head. "Macey, I want you to lay down. You seem a little hot."

Adam and Dylan exchanged concerned glances, as Dr. Catton's tone worried them.

"I...uh, I'll take a shower and then lay down."

"You do that, dear. You two guys feel okay?"

"Yes ma'am, ready to get back to work."

"Okay, I don't want anyone to get sick. Keep an eye out."

Adam and Dylan left to start working on the next piece of equipment.

"That was close," Dylan noted.

"Yeah. Too close. Okay, so no more deep throating for a while."

"Pussy only, the sacrifices I make for science," Dylan laughed.

"Then again, we could just keep it up with Macey."

"Sounds like a plan."

By dinner time, with the whole team back in camp, Macey was refreshed. She had put extra effort into looking her best to avoid any additional questions from Dr. Catton. As they talked about their day, she noticed the guys seemed to have picked their 'dates' for the night, Sarah and Anis. The two girls were enjoying the attention of the two guys. She thought about the discussion they had earlier, that perhaps there was something in the water that was making everyone horny. It seemed as good an explanation as any.

12