An Unfriendly Neighbor

Story Info
Unexpected visit from unfriendly neighbor.
3.4k words
204.5k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers

My wife Mary and I are both forty years old and have been married for 15 years. We both work out 3 days a week and are in generally good physical condition. Mary is still very attractive and with her firm buttocks and breasts is still very sexy looking. Although Mary and I still love each other our busy schedules keep us from having sex as often as we would like. Over the last year we have resorted to scheduling our sex and making it a special night. This has helped us greatly. We now look forward to our 'specials' as we call them.

One of the ideas we have come up with to make our nights special is to take turns planning the evening. Last Friday was scheduled to be our special and it was Mary's turn to plan the evening. Friday did not turn out to be what I expected or Mary had planned.

At 3 o'clock Friday afternoon Mary called me at work and said she needed me to come home as soon as possible. I guessed that Mary wanted to get things started early. The last time she asked me to come home early I found her standing in the kitchen. She was wearing my favorite stockings and garter belt and nothing else. I figured she was planning something like that but I knew it would be different. She would never do the same thing twice. With that thought in my head I closed up my office and headed home.

I was thinking of all the possible scenarios Mary could be planning as I drove home and by the time I pulled into the driveway I had a major boner and was already dripping pre cum in my pants. I ran to the house and opened the front door and shouted, "I'm home!"

Then I heard Mary call back "We're in here." Which meant she was in the family room and she wasn't alone. As I stepped into the room I saw a woman sitting on our love seat and Mary was sitting on the sofa. I quickly moved into the room and stood behind a chair so that my erection wouldn't be seen. This company was both a shock and a disappointment.

Mary turned to me and said, "You recognize our neighbor Jill don't you?"

I thought to my self 'Yea I remember Jill the witch.' but I just said, "Of course I do. How are you?" To the best of my memory this was the first time she ever crossed the street to speak to either of us. Mary and I were always talking about how stuck up she was. Most of the time she wouldn't even acknowledge us when she passed us on the sidewalk. Now what the fuck was she doing in my house? Tonight is my sex night and now I have this stuck up bitch to deal with. "It's so good to see you, to what do I owe the honor of this visit?" I hoped that only Mary would hear the sarcasm in my voice.

Jill looked very uncomfortable and seemed to be having trouble saying anything so Mary spoke first. "Jill's husband is out of town and she has a broken water pipe in her basement. She tried to get a plumber but they told her the soonest they could get here is tomorrow morning."

At this point Jill managed to get here mouth moving. She said, "I was wondering if you could come over and see if there is anything you can do. I'm afraid the basement will flood. This has me so upset I can't think straight."

I think that was the first time I had ever heard her voice. It was actually a nice voice and up close she was an attractive woman. She was probably in her late thirties or possible forty. I could tell that see wasn't comfortable with the way I was looking at her. Even though I don't much like her and she was interrupting the beginning of my evening, I felt sorry for her so I said I would change my clothes and take a look at the problem.

When I got to Jill's house I found a broken cold water pipe in the basement. The only thing I could do was to turn off the water at the main cut off. This didn't fix the problem but it stopped the flooding. I also turned off the gas to her furnace just to be safe.

I went back to my house and told Jill that I turned off the water but she would have to wait for the plumber in the morning to get the broken pipe fixed. I also told her that I had turned off the gas so she was without water and heat.

That's when Mary shot off her mouth "Well she can't stay there with no heat or water. Jill why don't we go over and get whatever you need and come spend the night here." I gave Jill a nasty stare and she looked back at me with a 'What else could I do?' look on her face.

Jill said, "I can't put you to that much trouble." but Mary insisted. So the two of them went off to get whatever the witch needed to spend the night and I went and got a beer.

When they came back Mary started a pot of spaghetti and Jill pitched in by making a salad. I helped by opening a bottle of wine and getting myself another beer.

After dinner we sat around the dinner table finishing off the bottle of wine and just talking. Well, actually Mary was doing most of the talking Jill gave yes or no answers to questions but said little else. When we emptied the wine Mary asked if we should open another bottle an before I could say anything Jill said, "Yes, please do."

When I had the second bottle opened and had poured each of us a glass Jill lifted her glass and said, "I want to make a toast. Here's to two very nice people who have been very nice to someone who hasn't earned the right to be treated this way."

Mary asked, "Why do you say that?"

"We all know that I haven't been a very friendly neighbor. I am truly sorry for that because you are very nice people but I act this way because my husband doesn't want me to become friendly with our neighbors. He wants us to keep our distance form them. He is always afraid that someone will ask him for something. So anyway I just totally ignore everyone that way I won't have to worry about making any friends and make George mad at me."

Mary and I were both stunned. Neither of us spoke for a minute. Then Jill said, "I didn't mean to put a damper on the party. Let's have some fun.

I suggested that we move into the family room and get more comfortable and I grabbed the wine and headed in to the other room. Mary and Jill followed. About two hours and another bottle of wine later we were all talking very comfortably. Mary was having a good time at my expense telling Jill stories about things I had done over the years. I don't know how we got on this subject but Mary started telling Jill about a time several years ago when we had gone to an X- rated movie at the theater. This was before the easy availability of videos. Mary told Jill "He got so hot during a scene showing two women making love that he came in his pants and had to walk out of the theater with a big wet spot on his thigh." The two girls thought that was terribly funny but I was embarrassed.

Jill asked, "Why do guys get so turned on by watching women making love to each other? I wouldn't want to watch two guys making love?" Then Mary said, "I would kind of like to see two guys do it." Then she giggled and Jill started laughing. I could tell the two of them were a bit drunk.

I turned to Jill and asked, "Have you ever watched a porno movie?"

She said, "Yes."

I asked, "Did you watch the scenes with women making love to each other?"

"Yes."

"Well what did you think of it? Did it turn you on? Turn you off? Have no effect? What?"

Jill thought for a minute and said, "The idea of watching women making it does nothing for me. But in the movies they use such beautiful women that I can't help but watch those scenes, but I wouldn't say that they turn me on."

Mary said, "Your right Jill, It is fun to watch but it's not a turn on? I would rather watch you jerk off that big cock of yours."

I was surprised that Mary would say anything like that in front anyone but me. So I said, "I'd rather watch you two go at it." Then we all laughed.

Then suddenly as thought she had just caught on to what Mary said a minute earlier, Jill said, "How big is his cock? If it's bigger than six inches I'd like to see him jerk off too." Then she started laughing really hard and then Mary and I joined her.

When we got our composure back Mary said, "How do you think they are able to do it?"

Jill asked "Do what?"

"Make love to each other. I don't think the women in those movies are all really lesbians. How do they manage to get themselves to do that?"

Jill look at me and said, "Fucked if I know." and started laughing again.

I said, "I think that's enough wine for the evening. "I was really enjoying this conversation but I was trying to act like I wasn't.

Then Mary asked again, "Well, how do they do it?"

Then I asked, "Do you really want to know?"

Both Mary and Jill turned and looked at me and Mary said, "Yes tell us how they do it. As if you really know."

I said, "They do it because the director tells them to do it?"

Mary said, "Bull shit. They aren't going to do that just because some asshole tells them to do it."

I said, "Do you two want to try an experiment? Do you have the nerve?"

Both agreed. I said, "Okay. Let's pretend that I am a movie director making a porno movie and you two are new actresses and I have to direct you in a lesbian love scene. In order to get you to do the scene I have to talk you through it so you don't balk and refuse to do it. Are you two willing to try this?"

Mary and Jill were both just drunk enough to say yes.

I said, "Okay. I will tell you both exactly what I want you to do and you will listen carefully and then you will follow my instructions exactly. I want you to both try to do what I say until you get to a point where you just can't bring yourself to follow the instruction. Agreed?"

Both agreed.

"Both of you stand up in front of me and face each other. Look at each other's face. Notice the beauty you see there. Think about how soft her skin is. Look at her lips. How inviting they are. You want to kiss these lips. Mary, reach out with you right hand and gently stroke Jill's cheek. Use your left hand too. Now using your hands to cradle Jill's head, gently pull her to you and brush your lips over hers."

Mary did just as she was told and Jill cooperated. So I continued, "Mary, kiss her again and Jill kiss her back." When they completed this kiss I said, "Now this time Jill, when Mary kisses you open your mouth a little and let Mary's tongue in and Mary, well I guess you know what to do." This last kiss started to be a sensuous light tongue kiss but became very passionate before they broke apart. I said, "Excellent"

"Now Mary, I want you to slide you hands down over Jill's shoulders and then down to her breasts and squeeze them just a little." As Mary did this Jill closed her eyes and tipped her head back. "Now Mary, kiss Jill again and begin to unbutton her blouse. When you have her blouse completely unbuttoned slip it off her shoulders and help her take if off." Jill was wearing a sexy little black bra to support a very nice although small pair of breasts.

After Mary set Jill's blouse on the sofa I said, "Now Jill, I want you to kiss Mary while you remove her blouse."

When both women were standing in there bras I noticed that both of had hard nipples. "Jill, I want you to walk around behind Mary, unhook her bra and remove it. Now reach around Mary and cup her breasts in your hands and pull Mary back against you. Now notice how good her hair smells. Start playing with her breasts. Squeeze her nipples and do anything you think would feel good to you. Start planting little kisses on Mary's neck and shoulder and slowly turn her around as you continue to kiss her across her shoulder and down over her chest to her breast."

Jill seemed to be having no problem doing this and Mary seemed to actually be enjoying it and I was having trouble trying to not cum in my pants.

"Jill, suck on Mary's nipples. That's right lick and suck. Think about how good it feels when your husband sucks your nipples, that's how good it feels to Mary right now. Now Mary, take Jill's head in you hands in pull her mouth to yours and kiss her as thought you wanted to swallow her."

I just watched the action for a few minutes, and then I said, "Mary, I want you to remove Jill's bra and begin sucking on her tits. Make her enjoy it."

I let them go on their own for a few minutes and they began taking turns sucking each other's breasts.

"Okay, now I want you both to take you pants off."

When they were both standing in just their panties I said, "Mary, take your panties off."

When she had them off I said, "Jill, I want to examine Mary's body very carefully. Notice how much it is like yours and how much it is different. Look at Mary's pubic hair, thick, dark and soft. Now look at her ass. At how firm it is and the nice round shape. Now look how Mary's vulva peaks out between her thighs. Jill, I want you to put both of you hands on top of Mary's head and slowly move them down over her body and make sure you touch every exposed part of her body. This should be done very gently, slowly and sensuously."

Jill did as she was told including brushing her fingers directly over the lips on Mary's pussy. When Jill had finished with Mary's feet I told Jill to remove her panties and had Mary examine her body than I had Mary run her hands all over Jill's body. When Mary was done she stood up next to Jill and kissed her on the mouth. Now they were starting to ad-lib.

I asked them if they were ready to go on and both said yes. I said, "Okay Jill, because you are our guest why don't you sit down on the sofa and. Mary, you sit on the floor in front of her. Jill spread your legs so that Mary can sit between your feet. That's good. Now Jill, move forward a little. Get your lovely ass closer to the edge of the sofa. Mary, get on your knees facing Jill. Okay good. Now I want you to touch Jill's pussy with your fingers. Just tease her pussy on the outside with your fingers."

Mary put her fingers into Jill's pussy hair any touched and tickled her way down between Jill's legs. Jill sat upright and watched everything that Mary was doing.

"Mary, now I want you to slip just your finger tips inside Jill's pussy can you do that?"

Mary said yes and put two of her fingers inside Jill's pussy and wiggled them around.

"Mary, now I want you to put your fingers up to your nose and smell them. Tell me how they smell?"

Mary said, "I can't describe the smell but it makes me hot."

I said, "Now I want you to put your fingers in your mouth and tell me how it tastes."

Mary said, "It tastes nice."

"Okay, now I want you to start licking Jill's pussy. Start slowly on the outside then I want you to do all the things that you like done to you and try to make Jill have an orgasm."

Mary hesitated for a moment and sat staring at Jill's pussy. I was beginning to think she wouldn't go through with it but then She leaned forward between Jill's legs and took her first careful lick of pussy. She began by licking her tongue across Jill's vulva like it was an ice cream cone but soon she had her whole face covered with Jill's juices. Jill lay back against the sofa and closed her eyes and was now making noises deep in her throat. Then suddenly, Jill thrust her hips up against Mary's mouth and yell "I'm have a fucking orgasm. Oh Mary please don't stop if feels so good." Mary kept eating Jill till her orgasm subsided then she look at me as if to say my turn.

I said, "Switch places. Mary on the sofa, Jill on the floor. Jill looked like she couldn't wait to get her mouth on Mary's pussy. As she waited for my direction I heard her say to Mary "I hope you're ready for this because I am going to give you an orgasm that will blow your mind.

I looked at Jill and said, "Okay, I guess you know what you're there for, go to it. "Jill attacked Mary's pussy like she had been waiting all her life for this moment. She put her arms around Mary's waist and pulled her forward and pressed he face into Jill's pussy. As I watched the two of them I felt like I was ready to explode so I pulled my cock out and began stroking it. Jill looked up and saw my cock and made an odd noise then went back down on my wife's pussy. A few minutes later Jill looked at my cock again then she looked at Mary, who by this time was almost ready to have her orgasm, and asked "Mary, would you mind if I had Jim fuck me with that big cock of his while I'm eating your pussy?"

Mary looked down on Jill's slick face and said, "If you want Jim's cock inside you, you will have Jim's cock inside you." Then Mary just looked at me and said, "Fuck her."

I got on the floor behind Jill and lifted her up onto her knees and gently probed her pussy lips with my cock until I found the proper entrance then I pushed into her. As I was pumping into Jill I listened to Mary as she was approaching orgasm. The closer she got the faster I fucked Jill. When Mary finally began her orgasm she call out "Oh my god" then she made a lot of incoherent noises. I increased my pace and Jill started an orgasm just as my cock exploded deep inside her pussy.

I must have collapsed for a while because the next thing I saw was Jill squatting over Mary's face and Mary eating her out. When they finished Mary said, "Jim, now you have to fuck me so that I can feed your come to Jill."

We didn't sleep much that night.

Things have sure changed in the old neighborhood since that night. I now have Mary's permission to fuck Jill any time I want and she has my permission to suck on Jill's pussy any time she wants. And next week I am going out of town on business and I just know that Mary is going to have a problem at the house that will require that she spend the night with Jill and George. Hopefully after that George will be fucking Mary when I'm fucking Jill.

K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
More Stories