An Unlikely Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stared into each other, lost. Caught up on the ramification of a moment, that should have never happened between them, yet unable to deny the undeniable connection that they had just formed.

She backed out slowly, her hands now in his elbows.

"Daniel" her parted lips looked swollen, flushed. She looked flushed, fully pink, brown curls haphazardly falling. Did he do that to her? He didn't know what or how to feel about that.

Was she expecting an answer from him, because he got nothing. He didn't know what that was just now.

"I'm sorry" he finally said, lost for words.

"No, no. I'm sorry. I- I shouldn't have pushed, that- that wasn't, I'm so sorry." she stammered, visibly shaken.

"We got carried away." she drew back fully now, creating distance between them. Losing her warmth a dull ache took its place. He instinctively wanted to reach for her again, but he stopped himself.

At loss of her warmth, a sudden wave of panic overcame him. He had kissed her, he had kissed her unlike a sister, he had kissed in a way that a brother isn't supposed to. And with another wave of shame and guilt, he felt his hardness.

"I'm so sorry" he felt overwhelmed, under her gaze, under this void of feeling that he was feeling. Unable to keep looking at her, he stared at the ground.

"No, Dan. It's fine. I shouldn't have pushed you. We made a mistake, that's it." she said, anxious.

Unable to find a proper reply, he just nodded, still staring at the ground.

"Really Dan, it was just a mistake, I was not feeling well too and we just got lost in the moment." closing the distance between them again, squeezing his hands she reassured him.

But at the feeling of her warmth, this new void being filled at her touch, he knew it will never be the same for him.

But to reassure her, "sure, yeah" he lied.

12