An Unusual Blackmail

Story Info
She did something shady. The results were unexpected.
9k words
4.29
78.6k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Andrea Brooks was what many would consider the ideal woman. She had the perfect life, married to a successful businessman, two children, aged eight and 10 that never gave her a minute's trouble and a successful real estate career. She was 32 years old and in the prime of her life. She knew she was beautiful, but she didn't take herself seriously. She was kind and generous, a member of the PTA and on the youth counsel at her church. They had been struggling a bit, financially. It was a tough economy in Cleveland and sales were down at her husband's business. He sold and repaired copy machines and people were waiting for an uptick in the economy before buying new machines. It was winter, and the housing market had been down for several years, anyway. Winter was always slow, and she thought she was going to have to sell her new Dodge Challenger and get something on which she wouldn't have to make payments.

When the she landed the Greyson listing, she thought it was a godsend. She had two clients to show it to, and the second had seemed very interested. They were having a little trouble with financing. They had put down earnest money and believed the bank would approve them in a few days. It was a sixteen million dollar listing and she was charging them seven percent. She would be making more than one hundred thousand in commission. She didn't feel good about the group getting the financing they needed.

When the Chapman Corporation called her and wanted to see the property she told them she already had a contract on it. They wanted to see it anyway, in case the contract fell through. She agreed to show it to them. They loved the facility, and wanted it right away. Andrea wished they had seen it first. She didn't think the other group was going to be approved anyway.

Mr. Chapman told her he had cash to pay for the facility right away. He offered her an unusual arrangement. If she would agree to sabotage the finances of the other group, he would pay her twenty five thousand in cash and close the next day.

Andrea knew she could do it, and the thought of how much she needed the money and wondering how she would make her next car payment, she agreed. She felt very guilty but she needed the money and she reasoned that they probably wouldn't be approved anyway.

She called the finance company and talked to the loan officer. She expressed her doubts about the group's financial stability and he thanked her for telling him. The group called that night and told her that they would have to look for financing elsewhere. She told them she would have to cancel the contract and she sent them back their earnest money.

She called Mr. Chapman and told him she had made the arrangements. He met her at her office and signed the papers on the property. He handed her a check for the twenty five thousand and her financial problems were over for a while. She breathed a sigh of relief and a great burden was lifted from her shoulders. She didn't want to tell her husband about the money. She knew he wouldn't approve, and so she opened a new account at another bank. She dipped into it occasionally when she wanted something and life slowly returned to normal.

She hadn't thought about it for over a year when the manila envelope arrived at her office. Her secretary handed it to her and she put it on her desk for a while before she thought about it again. She opened the envelope and her heart hammered in her chest. Someone knew! There were documents showing the loan cancelled on her recommendation, the account number of her bank and even a copy of Mr. Chapman's check. There was a note in the envelope and her world crumbled as she read it.

"Mrs. Brooks," the note read.

"I know what you did. It should be obvious that I have the documentation to prove it. I know you don't want anyone to find out. I won't tell your husband or the people at church. I won't even tell the board of realtors, the Securities and Exchange Commission or the IRS. It will be our secret so long as you comply with my demands. I don't want money, Mrs. Brooks. I know you don't have any. If you tell your husband he won't be able to help you. Likely he will divorce you and take your children. You will spend a long time in jail. On Saturday you will tell your husband you have an open house on a property you are selling. You will go to 1241 Myrtle Street. There will be one of your real estate signs in the yard. The door will be unlocked. You will go upstairs to the master bedroom. There will be an envelope and a case on the bed. You will do exactly what the directions in the envelope tell you to do. Any failure on your part to perform the smallest detail will result in the disclosure of our secret. If you comply, I will give you all the information and you will be free to go about your life. I require one day of your life. After that you will never hear from me again."

Andrea sat in her chair, numb with shock. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. Her first thought was to reveal everything to her husband. She loved him very much and she knew how he would react. He might very well divorce her. What could he do anyway?

She deeply regretted her actions, but she was guilty of several crimes and she was helpless. She spent Friday in a state of shock, going through the motions of her life. Her children noticed and asked her if she was okay. She burst into tears and ran to her room, crying helplessly. She composed herself and apologized to them, hugging them and telling them she was okay.

She told her husband what she had been instructed to, and dressed like she was going to a showing. She got in her shiny black Challenger and drove to the address she had been given. She loved her car, but now she hated it. If only she hadn't been so greedy. She dreaded going into the house. What could they possibly want with her?

She got out on trembling legs and went to the door. It was a large; two story house that seemed like someone lived in it. She saw the sign in the yard. She wondered where it had come from. The door opened silently, and the interior was silent. She crossed the thick padded carpet and slowly climbed the stairs. Her heart was pounding as she opened the door to the bedroom and peeked inside. It was empty but there was a briefcase and an envelope on the bed. She opened the envelope with trembling fingers and a note fell out. It was typewritten and her horror grew as she read it.

"Mrs. Brooks," it read. "You have complied with the first part of our directions. In the briefcase are items you are going to use. There is a camera, a tripod and a vibrator. You will set up the camera to focus on the bed. You will check to make sure the camera is working and focused on the bed. Then you will strip in front of the camera and use the vibrator to bring yourself to orgasm. When you have done so, you will shut off the camera and return to the bed. There is a hood and a pair of handcuffs in the briefcase, as well. You will put on the handcuffs and place the hood over your head. There is a lock on the hood. You will close the lock and wait for further instructions. If you comply with these instructions, you will not be hurt. If you fail, you know the consequences."

Andrea's heart sank. How could they ask her to do such despicable things? She had never masturbated in her life! It was so sick and disgusting. What kind of people did this? She couldn't imagine making another person do this perverted thing. They wanted her to masturbate for the camera!

She wasn't going to do it, she decided. She would rather go to jail! She stood up resolutely and went to the door. The thought of her children stopped her with her hand on the knob. She might never see them again!

Her feet dragged her back to the bed. She looked at the vibrator and her legs trembled. It was huge! It looked like it was eight inches long and very thick. It was shaped like a penis and there was a button on the end that turned it on and off. She took the camera and the tripod and set it up. She turned it on and checked it to make sure it was working and focused. When she was satisfied, she returned to the bed and sat down. She cried miserably as she began to unbutton her white blouse. How could she do this? Her sobs continued as she took it off and slid down the zipper of her black skirt. She felt so naked and vulnerable in her bra and panties.

She reached back, unhooked her bra and let it slowly slip down her arms. Andrea was a little bit ashamed of her breasts. Their size and prominence had always bothered her. Since they had begun to grow in the seventh grade, the attention they attracted always embarrassed her. She tried to hide them beneath thick bras and conservative blouses. Her nipples weren't huge but they always seemed to be hard and sensitive. Now they jutted forward from her chest and she blushed furiously. They were amazing; the shape was female perfection. They were very full and round, not a hint of sag in spite of their weight. Her areolas were puffy, forming miniature cones on the tip of each big breast.

She tried to keep one arm crossed over her nipples while she slid her panties down her trim hips and slender legs. Her little patch of well-trimmed golden curls matched the hair on her head. Her waist was tiny and her hips flared into womanly curves. Her butt formed a perfect heart shape, and there were a pair of dimples on her back above each firm cheek. She worked hard to keep that butt in shape and her work had obviously paid off.

She sat on the bed, reluctantly reached into the case and took out the vibrator. She shuddered when she touched it. Holding it in her little trembling hands she pushed the button and felt the vibration it gave off. It had settings and she tested them. The vibration sped up and she turned it off.

She wept helplessly and lay back on the bed. She turned the disgusting toy on and tentatively touched it to her pussy. She jerked as if she had been shocked and pulled it away. Her sobs shook her small frame and she touched it to herself again. She shuddered and gasped as the toy pushed against her labia and sent shockwaves through her clitoris. She hated this, she told herself. She didn't want this, but unless she brought herself to orgasm she was in big trouble. Andrea thought about her husband and imagined that they were making love. She felt her pussy grow moist as the vibrations stimulated it. It seemed to her that her husband rarely wanted to make love anymore. Twice a month seemed like their average for the last several years. Andrea was never aggressive enough to initiate sex, but she wished he was more interested.

She rubbed the head of the vibrator over her clitoris and felt it enlarge and emerge from its hood. She slipped the head of the latex penis inside her pussy just a little and her hips began to make involuntary circular motions as she slid it deeper into her moist depths. It was bigger than her husband's penis, and she wondered how much she could take inside her. She put five inches inside and the vibration was making incredible sensations inside her. She was reaching a depth that had never known penetration before and it hurt a little. She accidently pressed down on the artificial penis inside her and it pressed against the top of her pussy, striking against some nerve bundle inside her she never knew existed.

She groaned in surprised pleasure and stimulated the area with the vibrator, sending wave after wave of incredible pleasure through her pussy and exploding through the rest of her body. She was lost in a haze of sexual energy and her free hand moved to her breasts to squeeze and roll her nipples. She slid it down across her belly and rubbed frantically at her clitoris, her hips thrusting forward in coital motions.

Her muscles went taut and she whipped her head from side to side, her long blonde hair flying. Her whole body began to quiver as she pumped the vibrator in and out of her wetness, over that special spot she had found.

A loud groan tore from her throat as she began to spasm in orgasmic convulsions. The most powerful sensation she had ever known tore through her body and she thrashed on the bed in wave after wave of pleasure. The sensations grew rapidly painful and she slowed her motions, only her hand squeezing her nipples now moving until at last that too ceased and she lay motionless and spent.

After five minutes she roused herself a little, and noticed a red light blinking on top of the camera. She was not aware that the signal was being broadcast to a monitor outside in a utility van across the street.

Andrea remembered the rest of her instructions and the horror returned to her mind. She picked up the handcuffs and fearfully fastened them around her smooth wrists. The hood terrified her. It was black velvet, and she sobbed as she picked it up. She slowly turned it, examining it with horror. It seemed like some doom, represented by the hood, awaited her.

She put it on but couldn't bring herself to close the lock. The darkness was terrifying and she discovered that there was a mesh patch in it that allowed her to breathe freely. That encouraged her and she closed the lock with a snap.

Immediately she grew claustrophobic and attempted to open it. It refused to open and she panted in fear. They had promised not to hurt her, she reminded herself. Maybe they would just take the tape and leave. They didn't want her to see them take it. She wondered if her blackmailer was male or female and what kind of sick and perverted people they must be.

She heard the camera make three beeping sounds and the sound of feet coming up the stairs. The door opened, and she heard footsteps crossing the carpet toward her. They stopped in front of her. She trembled in terror.

"Who are you?" she cried. "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this?"

"Because I can," a woman's voice spoke.

Andrea felt a surge of relief. Women were softer and gentler than men, and surely a woman wouldn't hurt her.

"Please don't hurt me," she begged. "I did what you told me to do. Please, I just want to go home. I've never done anything to you. I'm sorry about what I did with the property. I needed the money badly and I made a mistake. Are you punishing me?"

"I promised not to hurt you," the woman said. "I'm not going to hurt you and I'm not punishing you. I don't care that you did a crooked deal. That's not what this is about."

"What is it then?" Andrea begged. "What do you want?"

"I want to make love to you," the woman said. "I first saw you several years ago and I've kept track of you ever since. I saw how beautiful you were. I wanted to see you without those frumpy clothes you wear. I wanted to have you and I found a way. I knew you'd never let me love you so I found a way to make it happen. I'm sorry I frightened you. I'll never mention the deal you cooked again. No one will ever know. I have something better now. I have your tape you just made. No one will ever see it if you'll let me make love to you. I saw how you came on my little toy. You're a very sensuous woman, Andrea. Why do you try to hide that?'

Andrea was in shock. This woman wanted to have sex with her! Her mind was so confused she couldn't think clearly.

"What... what do you mean I try to hide being sensuous?" she stammered.

"You never dress sexy. You always wear baggy tops that hide those stunning breasts. Your skirts all come to your knees and they don't show your amazing curves. I could tell you were gorgeous, but it seemed like you were trying to hide it."

"I... I... I'm not a slut," Andrea said. "I don't like men drooling over me. I don't like to be looked at like that."

"Why not?" the woman asked. "You're beautiful and sexual. The way you came for the camera proves that. You're going to like making love to me and I'm going to show you how beautiful your body and your sexuality really are."

"No, please," Andrea begged. "I don't want to make love to you. You're a woman! It would be wrong. I'm not a lesbian!"

"Neither am I," the woman said. "I like beautiful things. You're very beautiful and I like you. If you could see me you might think I was beautiful, too. Do you like beautiful things?"

"Yes," Andrea sobbed, "but I don't want to do this. Please don't make me do this. I love my husband and I've never been unfaithful to him. I've never even thought about it."

"Why not?" the woman asked. "Does he keep you satisfied? How often do you fuck? Once a week if you're lucky? Does he think about your needs?"

"Not very much," Andrea confessed. "We hardly ever make love."

"How could any red-blooded man be married to you and not fuck your brains out constantly?" the woman asked. "I would fuck your brains out every day if you would let me."

Andrea felt very conflicted. This strange woman was being nice to her and she obviously admired Andrea and thought she was beautiful. The idea of another woman wanting her in a sexual way was strange but somehow exciting.

She heard clothing rustling and the sound of a zipper sliding.

"What are you doing?" she cried fearfully.

"I'm taking my clothes off," the woman said. "It isn't fair that you should be the only one naked."

"Please," Andrea begged. "Don't do this. It's so weird. I don't want to do homosexual things. It's sinful!"

"How can something that's going to make you feel so good be so sinful?" the woman asked.

"It's not going to make me feel good," Andrea protested. "It's going to be horrible!" She broke down and sobbed into her handcuffed hands.

"No, baby; you're going to love it," her blackmailer told her. "Lay back on the bed now."

"No, please, I'm begging you! Don't do this," Andrea sobbed.

She felt a hand on her head, pushing her gently back and she collapsed sobbing onto her back. She felt her hands lifted over her head, causing her breasts to thrust out and she heard a click as another handcuff was attached to her wrist. The woman pulled her to one side of the bed and she heard the handcuff click again. The handcuffs holding her wrists together opened and her other arm was pulled out wide. She heard another click and she tested her arms. Both hands were now secured to the bed and she was spread out and helpless.

"I wish I didn't have to do this," the woman said. "I wish you'd just make love to me willingly."

"No, I don't want to do it at all," Andrea said.

"If I take the handcuffs off will you be a good girl?"

"Yes, you don't need them," Andreas said bitterly. "You have that sick tape you made me make. Why do you need to handcuff me?"

"I didn't know if you would be reasonable."

"Nothing about this is reasonable," Andrea said. "I won't fight you, though. If you'll promise to give me the tape after you let me go, I'll do anything you want."

She had become resigned to her situation. There was nothing she could do. She realized that she was totally in this woman's power.

"Will you take the hood off, too, please? You don't need to be afraid I'll see you. What would I do? Go to the cops and tell them I'm a criminal?"

"I would like to see your beautiful face," the woman said. "I'm glad you're being so reasonable, Andrea. My name is Skye, in case you were wondering."

"Please Skye; take these things off me. I promise I'll be good. This hood is very hot and my wrists are hurting."

"I'm sorry, honey. I'll take them off."

Andrea felt hands at the lock of the hood and it was pulled up and off of her head. The light blinded her for a minute and she felt the sweat cooling on her face. As soon as her eyes adjusted she looked around and saw a beautiful black girl standing beside the bed. She had a mop of coal black ringlets on top of her head and she was naked. She looked very slim and fit. Her skin was a light mocha color and looked very soft and silky. Her breasts were small and cone shaped with little, slightly darker, nipples capping them. Her pussy was shaved bare and Andrea could see a hint of light pink between dusky pussy lips.