An Unusual Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
Shelly returns with some all-new stories to tell.
4.9k words
4.58
45.1k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,742 Followers

by Shelly K as told to BrettJ

Hi there. Anyone remember me? It's been a while.

I'm Shelly and I'm the naughty girl who was seduced by my stepmom, Kirsten. Since our first time together, my world has been turned upside-down -- but happily so and I have no complaints. Sex is a constant in my life now, my little pussy is fucked and licked every night. Sometimes I am almost addle-brained from cumming so much.

My girl-on-girl affair with Mom isn't a secret from Daddy though -- it wasn't from the first. You see, Kirsten marrying my Daddy was conditional on the fact she got to fuck me. Daddy's a whole lot older than she is and although she liked Daddy and he was a good-enough fuck, she really wanted to get into my panties.

These days, I don't wear 'em that often. Kirsten likes to slide her fingers into my hot little cunt any time she likes. She has such magic hands, I really don't object.

Fucking Daddy took some getting used to, but he's now one of the few men who gets to fuck my horny, insatiable puss. Over time I've learned I can enjoy fucking from a competent male lover, but girls and women send me through the roof. That's kinda Kirsten's fault too.

Before Kirsten came into my life, I was a bit timid, early on anyway. I was a tiny, scrawny little thing with no tits or ass. Guys didn't pay much attention to me. All of my girlfriends were getting boobs and boyfriends a lot earlier than I did. All of a sudden, mine came in, practically overnight. Boys started hitting on me, Daddy let me get contacts and some new clothes. Some of the bitches were angry because their guys were hitting on me. It went to my head. I became a bit of a slut, spreading my legs for any Steve, Tony or Nick that wanted to suck my pussy or get a great fuck. Oh, I made them work for it, but I always put out.

I was an idiot. I didn't care about my rep, all I cared about was big, hot, hard, throbbing cock and how it felt when I was being fucked.

Then the phone call came from my cousin Brandon that turned my world topsy-turvy and made me such a happy little lady.

"Your dad got married Shell" he told me, to my total astonishment. "She's 28 and smokin' hot."

It took my poor brain a while to wrap around that, as that was only 10 years older than me and Daddy isn't exactly Pierce Brosnan. But that was a minor surprise compared to the one I got when Kirsten showed up. Smoking was an understatement. She was devastating. Tall, blonde with a self-confidence that was apparent from Minute One, she got on my good side real early. She took good care of Daddy, he started losing weight, she always asked about my day.

She hated my dating habits though. She told me, in no uncertain times, the guys I dated were shits that didn't deserve me. I got my hackles up over that, and Daddy bitched about my tight minis and heels, but once Kirsten started borrowing a few of my naughtier minis, he stopped griping soon after. Kirsten was very comfortable with her sexuality, she was very comfortable being naked, she even walked around in the nude at times when Daddy was at work. I'd never been with another girl, but once in a while, I rubbed my pussy to climax thinking about her blonde sexiness.

Kristen plotted my seduction with ease. She took me to lunch at a nice hotel. Then she dropped the revelation about her deal with Daddy. I was kissed and from then on, I was gone.

Kirsten also told me that Daddy's brain had been thinking more and more about fucking his baby girl. As Daddy was getting really fit, I wasn't totally averse to the idea. Kirsten had me do her first -- a lick here, a suck there, massaging and getting used to her blonde, tanned flesh next to mine. I proved more than equal to the task, Kirsten was howling within minutes. I guess I had thought about having sex with her more than I thought, because I was so fucking turned on.

We spent a very hedonistic afternoon in bed and a few days later. Daddy came into my room, with Mommy close behind. She and Daddy fucked me silly, and that was only the beginning. They encouraged me to bring friends home, ones that could keep their mouths shut, of course. It was so sexy to see Daddy and Mommy debasing the sluts, and some begged for return visits. All girls, no boys. Kirsten preferred chicks, me too of course, and Daddy figured he didn't need the competition. I never saw any of my exes again and even got a few of their new girlfriends into my clutches.

It was a wonderful time and I wished it didn't have to end -- but it did, at least for a while. It was time for college.

I cried when I first found out I'd been accepted at the college of my choice. First, with happiness -- not only did I get in, I got a partial scholarship. That meant a lot less burden for Kirsten and Daddy. Then I bawled my eyes out, because with the college being so far away, I wouldn't be able to live at home and could likely only see Mommy and Daddy every other weekend.

When Kirsten came into my room, I was nearly hysterical. She took me in her arms, made love to me and got me calmed down. Orgasms will do that to a girl, especially one that is her stepmom's lezzie-slut.

Kirsten always had a pragmatic way of looking at things, and this time was no different. "Think of all the new pussies you'll get to try baby, in between classes. Oooh, and when you get home and tell Daddy and I all about them, how excited that will get us all. I bet you won't be able to walk straight when you go back on Sunday night."

I had never thought of that -- oooh, yum! sexy college pussies. I began looking forward to my new life experience.

It didn't go as planned.

Oh, I got to enjoy some of the sexiest girls I'd ever seen and was invited to join a sorority -- almost all the girls were bi or lez -- but it was so expensive, much moreso than in our community. Money became strained and I really didn't want to ask Daddy or Kirsten for any more. Matter of fact, I kinda wanted to do it on my own.

It was one of my new lovers who gave me a way out, a chance to become self-sufficient.

I was sleeping with Veronica, who was at the time, the head of the sorority, along with her twin, Barbara. The head always got to pick her "special" girl and from Day One, Veronica had taken a liking to me. Problem was, so had her twin, so the girls decided to share me. Veronica got me the even nights, Barbi got me on the odd nights and on Sundays, if I wasn't home, we all tumbled around in Ronnie's huge bed. I was happy to see the twins were familiar with each other sexually, it made things a lot less complicated.

I loved how the girls were different sexually, the curvier and taller Veronica made love with a slow, languid, sensual style that was unhurried, Barbi, the strawberry-blonde, nymphet-looking tinier by almost 6 inches, made love like a little minx, a wildcat who could cum over and over and over again and still yearn for more. It was also cute to see that when Ronnie made it with Barbi, her relaxed style seemed to just infuse her sassy sibling with pleasure, and when Barbi took on Veronica, her frenzied style sent Ronnie through the ceiling.

Veronica had been playing with me for a good part of the night, and I although I enjoyed our sex, and came quite a few times, it was obvious to my pretty lady-love that not all of me was in the room that night. She got up from the bed, put on her shortie-pink robe and sat beside me. Most of her smooth, silky, lightly freckled skin was still visible, her ample curves were still appealing, despite my mood. "What's wrong, luv?" she said, her slight Danish accent still coming through.

I clicked on the light and sat up, drawing my knees to my chest and a slight frown crossed my face. "Money issues." I replied.

"Oh, so?" she smiled, grazing behind my ear with her fingers. I love it when someone does that. I could feel my nipples stiffen, but my resolve to stay focused for a few minutes was strong.

She was nuzzling into me, still wanting to play, but I wasn't having it, not just yet. "Veronica, I know you and Barbi are comfortably well-off, thanks to your parents, but .."

"Actually, we're not."

I spun around. "Beg pardon?"

"We're not well off, not really. That is just a cover story. Daddy works in a Grocery Store as a butcher."

I was confused, this didn't make sense. "Ronnie, this doesn't make any sense. That robe is at least two hundred bucks. You have over a dozen pairs of designer shoes, Manolo Blahniks and more. You've got the biggest collection of lingerie I've ever seen, you dress like a fashion model, you're driving a Beemer and ..."

Veronica let me babble for a few minutes, then she silenced me with a kiss. "I can explain, my cute playmate, but you have to do something for me first, all right?"

I nodded, curiosity tossing my resolve out the window.

That warm smile that could melt an Iceberg came over her face. "I want you to kiss me all over darling, and don't stop until I cum. I assume you'll have no problem with that?"

I didn't. Like Kirsten, who I knew would love Veronica [ I should've sent a picture ], Veronica was a pleasure to be with. I nuzzled behind her neck, running my fingers through her curly, thick red hair. Her purrs began almost immediately, she was very comfortable with my touch. Her first experiences, at a younger age, had been with women and it was women she craved. Her skin was warm to the touch and as I stroked her flesh and let the robe fall to the bed, she sighed.

"I love your touch, Shelly. Love it" she sighed as I lowered her to the bed and brushed my lips to hers. Veronica's tongue flicked out and met mine, we just shared sweet kisses and kept going. I moved down and fondled her big, bouncy tits, fondling them, manipulating them and kissing down her tummy. Veronica has curves, but you wouldn't want her to change anything, they got it right the first time. I had given her a navel ring last month, which she protested cost too much, but she'd welcomed me to the sorority with open -- arms -- so I wanted her to have it. I nuzzled all around and Veronica's purrs grew louder. I could smell her scent, womanly arousal and down and in I went, licking her cunt with rapid strokes, the way her twin had taught me to do. Barbi also used a similar technique on me and I vowed I was going to master it. Judging from her sister's now-screams, I was getting damned close. Now her hands were on my head, her face grimacing in delight as I ate her cunt. Unlike most of my lady-lovers, Kirsten included, Ronnie was near-silent when she was enjoying it most, like all of her mind was on sustaining the pleasures.

But she loves to hear dirty talk, so I gave it to her. "Like it, you Danish lezbo cunt?" I growled. Her nails almost dug into my skull as I continued licking. "Yeah, that's it you whore, I am making you cum like the bitch you are, you incest-loving whore, you're just a cunt-eating lezzie queer, and I can make you cum, almost better than anyone, whore!" I heard a mild yelp and saw her eyes go back and knew I had made her cum.

She fell back on the bed, panting, I'd made her cum so hard, she'd shaken her white stilettos off. Poor Ronnie, a good cum always leaves her gasping for breath. It was about 5 minutes when she sat up.

"Okay now, spill it. What's the big secret? If your parents don't have money, howcum you're never broke?"

Veronica gave me this confused look and said "I thought you'd already figured it out. Didn't you?"

I shook my head and Veronica let loose this raucous laugh. "Oh-my-God!" she squealed.

She shook for a second and then she said "You already said it, 3 times. That's why I thought you'd figured it out!"

I was really puzzled. "Said what?"

"You called me a whore. That's it. I'm a whore. Well, really a Call Girl, but to call a Spade a Spade .... "

I was surprised. Shocked. Befuddled. Flabbergasted. My playmate sold her body for money. I got the full story.

"A few years back, we were really tight for money. Daddy was sick and Mom only worked Part-Time. Barbara and I had to do some quick thinking. Men like hot, sexy young girls, so we brainstormed, got a friend to help us -- he got a double fuck from us for his help -- we got a Website, business cards and we were off and running."

"Didn't your parents wonder where the money was coming from?" I asked.

"They didn't ask and we didn't tell" Veronica said and she pulled me down on the bed for a close cuddle, kissing my pussy-soaked lips.

I was surprised -- Veronica didn't seem the type, but she went on. "There are 3 of us -- me, Barbi and another girl, who you don't know. But hmm -- you know, if you came to work with us, if we got more than one call for two girls, which we sometimes do, we could arrange it. Pays better to."

"I'm not sure I want to be a hooker, Ronnie!" I said, although the slightly-perverse idea did hold some appeal. It was outweighed by the fact that I figured Daddy might kill me if he ever found out.

"Okay, just be quiet a minute and listen. You wouldn't be a hooker, you'd be a Call Girl. We all use assumed names and don't have sex with teachers or other students -- not for money, anyway!" Veronica giggled, then went on. "We don't work on campus, our clients are all screened and you don't have to sleep with anyone you don't want to or do anything that makes you uncomfortable. We're clean and discreet and we all have a great time. Did I mention that it pays beacoup bucks?"

That was the part that got me thinking, despite the prospect of some new sex-play. I needed the money if I didn't want to be a burden and to keep up the sexy-hottie look that Daddy and Kirsten liked so much.

Veronica kept nuzzling my "spot", only she and Kirsten had ever found it. Even poor Daddy couldn't quite locate it. "Stop that, you're not playing fair!" I lamented.

"I want to see my fucky Shelly screwing some of our clients while I watch!" Veronica cooed in my ear. "I bet we could even increase our rates with you aboard!" Veronica whispered in my ear how much we'd be making and lord, I'd have to be insane to turn down that kind of cash. "I'm in!" I yelled and practically ravished that fiery little box of hers.

Veronica took me shopping, using "company funds". My lingerie collection increased by a lot -- nearly double. We added shoes, boots, shorts, bikinis, leather and all sorts of toys. Ronnie said her customer base was eclectic, she wasn't just whistling "Dixie".

I got one of her favorite's first time out, a beautiful elegant black woman named Neferteri. I am rarely stunned, but I couldn't believe this gorgeous creature had to pay for sex. She smiled at me when I showed up at her door, towering over me by nearly 6 inches. She ushered me in to a very elegant home, which she explained belonged to a friend of hers. In a long evening dress with a slit up one side, plunging down in front and back, I couldn't wait to begin. She smiled, I was smitten, if my clients were like her, I was going to be a happy girl.

She poured me a glass of a nice Chablis, sat down, crossing silk-spun legs and talked. "This is my friend Linn's place" she told me. "She's away and lends me her home from time to time. My husband -- well, I married him for money and he got my cunt in trade. He does not approve of me making it with a woman."

I told her that any man didn't appreciate having a bi-wife or girlfriend was a nut. She nodded and agreed with me. "Linn tells me the same thing, she's bi and her hubby knows all about it. Her girlfriend used to be his mistress."

Every time she talked, it seemed to drip sexy. I wanted her so bad, I ached and wow, I was getting paid for this. She led me upstairs and undressed me, my leather pants and silver-sequined halter tossed on a chair. Neferteri wanted me first, and the customer is always right. I laid back and she kissed my stiletto-clad feet, legs and up my petite, in-heat body until I climaxed all over her mouth. Neferteri licked her lips and then moved up on the bed. She pinched my nipples. "Pretty" she said.

"Me?" She nodded. I know I am sexy, but I felt a bit dumpy compared to her, but as I worked her over, she threw her head to and fro in throes of ecstasy. I knew my way around a woman's body, from flings with Mommy Kirsten and Ronnie and Barbi and countless other talented babes. She was almost begging me to stop, but I knew she didn't mean it, it was a protest without meaning.

We were at it for a while when she came and she was noisy. If she had been home, her husband would surely have heard her, but it was just us in the big home. My new lover took command, moving us into the sixty-nine position with ease. Despite the height difference, she got me off with her licky pink tongue and I know she came, because she was a gusher.

She smiled -- hell, she was grinning from ear to ear -- when I went home the next morning. Unlike some services, Veronica went the extra mile and if the client wanted you to spend the night and you wanted to, it was okay. I sure did want to and the only surprise, after a morning lickfest was the lack of payment. I -- clumsily -- broached the subject with Neferteri in the morning, and she giggled.

"Carolyn ..." [ that was Veronica's professional name ] ... handles that, I deposit the money into a special account, she makes sure you get paid. I'd imagine you've now got an account of your own. I'd like to see you again, even make this a regular thing, if that's okay?"

Okay? I practically skipped back to school, not even caring that I missed my morning class. Veronica was waiting for me, and Neferteri had been right, an account had been set up for me. Oh fuck -- there was enough money in it for a few new outfits and some kicky new shoes. I was overjoyed and wanted to prove my gratitude. Let's just say Veronica didn't make any of her classes that day either.

I usually accepted clients on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturday nights, but no sleepovers on Wednesday -- I wanted to keep my GPA up, and did. I wanted to keep having fun with Veronica and Barbi and accomplished that too.

I felt very happy in my work and was raking it in. Word got around and sometimes Veronica had to turn down business. My second client was Linn, Neferteri's friend, and her husband. He was a very gentle and smooth lover, but Linn -- oh lord, she was even better than Neferteri, if that were possible. I have since made it with Neferteri and Linn together -- I was almost stoned from cumming -- and Linn and her ladylove [ and lady- loves ] but that is a story for another time.

Through her network, Carolyn let it be known that I was very open-minded. I got lots of kinky new friends. A man who wanted me to play daughter, being his secretary and sucking him off at a business meeting. He was quite the stud and the icing on the cake was when his real secretary came in and caught us after. He thought she'd freak, but the sexy little redhead stripped down and joined us. She sucked him back to hardness and fucked him silly, while I ate them both. When I was leaving, she told me she'd wanted to fuck him for the past 2 years, but thought he was a bit stuffy, she laughed.

Veronica sent me to her friend Millicent, who she told me we gave a special rate to. One, because she owned the store where she bought our kinky lingerie and clothes. Too, because Millie's love, the great one of her life, had decided to marry a man. She'd never gotten over it.

I hadn't met Millicent, but she turned out to be this curvy, cuddly blonde, sweet as candy and the kind of person you could fall for immediately. I immediately hated the woman who'd broken her heart and I put my all into pleasing her. She dressed for the occasion, in a black basque and stockings with heels, requesting I be in a white lace teddy I found out later she'd designed especially for her lovers. She knew her way around a woman's body, but somehow, didn't seem like a lesbian to me. She smiled when I asked her.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,742 Followers
12