Anal Addiction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited with eager anticipation to see Wendy's pussy. I still couldn't believe that I was going to get to fuck two beautiful girls and I was more sexually excited than I had ever been before. As her thong hit the floor Wendy moved her hand away to reveal a smooth, semi-hard cock where I was expecting to see her pussy. I was so confused that I didn't even realize what I was looking at.

I had been staring at Wendy's cock for about ten seconds before I heard snickering next to me. Breaking out of my trance I looked over to see Tiffany with her hand over her mouth laughing at me. "Not what you expected?"

"What is going on here?" I asked to no one in particular.

"You said that you wanted to try anal sex," Tiffany answered. "In fact, not ten minutes ago you said 'You don't know if you like something until you try it.' So now is your chance to find out if you like it."

I noticed the smug look on my girlfriend Tiffany's face as the realization of what was happening dawned on me. We wouldn't be having a threesome. In fact, I wouldn't be fucking anyone tonight.

"You want her to have anal sex with me?!" I asked Tiffany incredulously.

"You said you would do it if I had a cock. Obviously I don't have one but Wendy here can fill in for me."

I glanced over at Wendy to see her staring at my naked body as she slowly stroked her hardening cock. Looking down at her dick I still couldn't believe that it was real. How could such a beautiful girl have a cock? I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes.

"So what's the deal?" I asked Tiffany. "If I let her fuck me in the ass then I get to do the same to you?"

Tiffany narrowed her eyes at me. "Maybe," she said with the hint of a question in her answer.

I considered my situation. Tiffany's answer to the my-ass-for-your-ass question was lukewarm at best. Clearly she had little intention of living up to such a deal so ultimately I had to decide whether I wanted to let Wendy have anal sex with me separately. My first instinct was a definitive no. I wasn't gay. Only men who liked men would be interested in getting fucked in the ass, right?

I looked at Wendy and tried to imagine her as a guy with those rounded hips, those soft lips and that feminine figure. I just couldn't do it. My internal argument about having to be gay to take a cock in my ass suddenly didn't make sense. If a beautiful girl like Wendy had a cock then the game was changed. Suddenly I had to admit to myself that deep down I was curious about what it felt like to be on the receiving end of anal sex. As long as the giver was a girl like Wendy.

I came to a decision quickly.

"Ok," I said.

Tiffany laughed in disbelief. "What?"

"I said Ok. I'll do it."

Tiffany was incredulous. "Really?! You want her dick in your ass?" At a shrug from me she threw her hands up in exasperation and stood up out of her chair. She looked at Wendy and then looked back at me. "Ok fine. You have to start by sucking her dick though."

"Do what?" I asked after a moment of hesitation.

"You heard me," Tiffany said in a flat voice.

I couldn't tell if Tiffany was upset or not. It was clear to me that she didn't think I would actually agree to this but I still wasn't sure how she would feel about me doing it. To be honest, I still wasn't sure about actually doing it so I sat there for at least ten to fifteen seconds just contemplating what to do next.

"Can't do it?" Tiffany asked me.

I slowly stood up without answering. Glancing over at Tiffany I quickly looked away and then stepped towards Wendy. I sank down to my knees and then I looked straight ahead. Her hard cock was right in front of my face. Immediately I found myself somewhat mesmerized by something that should be the definition on masculinity looking almost feminine. From the soft, velvety head down the smooth five-inch long shaft to her bare torso, her member was clean and looked almost tender.

Taking a deep breath I opened my mouth and slowly began to lean forward. When the head of her cock touched my tongue I instinctively closed my mouth around the shaft. I heard Tiffany behind me mutter under her breath as I tasted cock for the first time. I was surprised by how soft her cock was on the outside yet how hard it was underneath. As I licked the head of her cock I realized that the natural taste of her member actually wasn't that bad.

With that realization I began to slide my mouth forward. Taking more of her thick cock in my mouth, I stopped when I felt the head tickle my throat. Looking forward I realized that my nose was almost touching her bare stomach so I slid my mouth back. As I did so I looked up into Wendy's eyes for the first time to see a look of satisfaction and lust. I was surprised to feel my cock twitch with excitement from the confirmation that I was obviously pleasing her so much.

I started sliding my mouth back and forth on her cock and in no time I felt like I was getting the hang of it. The key was to think about how I would want a girl to suck my dick and then to emulate that. Wendy began to moan from my oral ministrations which spurned me on. I swirled my tongue around the head of her cock. I took her entire length into my mouth. I fondled her shaved balls with my hand. After a few minutes Wendy stepped back and her saliva covered cock came out of my mouth with a wet plop.

Wendy looked down at me on my knees. "Are you ready to find out if you like anal?"

At a shy nod from me she said, "Good, then get up on the bed and let me see."

I stood up and turned around. As I crawled onto the bed I looked over at Tiffany to see an unreadable look on her face. She didn't look mad or upset but I still wasn't totally sure how she felt about what she was watching. I was about to ask her how she felt when I heard the dresser drawer open and shut behind me. On all fours I looked back over my shoulder to see Wendy walking towards the bed with a condom and bottle of lube in her hand.

As she unwrapped the condom she looked over at Tiffany. "Are you sure you want me to do this?"

Tiffany didn't say anything for a few seconds but then nodded her head. "Yes. Let's see how he likes it."

Wendy nodded and then rolled the condom onto her hard cock. Getting up onto the bed behind me Wendy began to lather up her cock with lube. Squirting some down my exposed crack she set the bottle of lube down and then pressed a finger to my hole. It was a strange sensation when her finger slid in, violating yet sensual. I wouldn't say I enjoyed it but after she slid it in and out a few times it wasn't that uncomfortable anymore. Wendy then removed her finger and got up on her knees behind me.

I felt the head of Wendy's condom-covered cock begin to apply pressure to my tight, virgin hole. It felt bizarre to be on the other end of anal sex but I tried to tell myself to relax. Burying my face in the pillow with my ass up in the air I braced myself as Wendy slowly pushed forward. Just when the pain started to really ramp up and I thought that her cock wouldn't actually fit, I felt the head push past of the ring of my ass.

I grunted in pain as my ass was suddenly full of Wendy's cock. My eyes were squeezed shut as Wendy let out a low moan behind me and then began to slowly push her cock into me, one inch at a time. By the time I felt her hips make contact with my backside I felt like my ass was on fire. My hole was stretched larger than it had ever been before and the discomfort radiated out from there. My first thought was one of regret for ever agreeing to try anal sex.

As Wendy stayed still with her cock buried in my ass I felt the pain begin to slowly subside. What had started as a burning sensation became a dull ache after a few seconds of adjustment. I was surprised that I could feel my ass slowly expanding to accommodate the size of her cock. By the time Wendy gripped my hips and began sliding her cock back all of the intense pain had gone away and I just felt a general discomfort in my ass.

Wendy began pushing her lubricated cock in and out of me at a steady pace. With every stroke I found that the discomfort I felt was slowly being replaced with pleasure. Small jolts of pleasure to start and then more sustained enjoyment as she picked up the pace. I opened my eyes and started to look back over my shoulder but I caught Tiffany's eye instead. It appeared that she had been watching my face the entire time.

"See? I knew you wouldn't like it," Tiffany said with a smile.

"It's... Ok..." I answered between Wendy's thrusts. "The pain is... going away... and it's actually... starting to feel... much better."

I looked back over my shoulder at Wendy to see a look of concentration on her face as she pounded my ass. I smiled and then I realized that there was no more pain. I couldn't believe that I was actually starting to enjoy getting fucked. I put my head back down and started to really focus on the pleasure. I could feel every inch of her cock as she slid in and out of me and it excited me in a way that nothing ever had before.

Before I knew it I was beginning to moan. Every forward thrust from Wendy ended with a surge of pleasure shooting through my entire body. I didn't understand how something that was initially so painful could end up feeling so great but I found myself rocking back and forth with Wendy every time she thrust into me. I was loving it and I started to think that maybe I had been obsessed with the wrong kind of anal sex for my entire life.

I felt a hand on my cock and then Wendy said, "Oh my God, you're hard as a rock." In one smooth motion Wendy removed her dick from my ass and then pushed me sideways so that I fell over on the bed. Grabbing my bottom leg she pulled so I ended up on my back with my legs up in the air.

Wendy still had ahold of my cock and she pointed it at the ceiling. "Look," she said to Tiffany. "I guess he does like it."

I looked down between my legs to see that what Wendy had said was true. My cock was harder than it had ever been before. I looked over at Tiffany to see surprise on her face as Wendy pushed my legs up towards my head and scooted towards me. Taking her hand off my cock she quickly lined herself up with my hole. Without waiting for a word from me she quickly pushed her cock back into me.

Wendy resumed her assault on my ass. As each thrust into me increased in intensity so did the volume of my moans. As wave after wave of pleasure rolled through me I watched Wendy's body as she fucked me: The way her abs tightened as she drove her cock into me, the way her arms gripped my legs for leverage and the thin sheen of sweat that covered her body as she labored. Although I was used to being the one looking down I smiled as I suddenly knew what it looked like to be on the receiving end.

My hard cock bounced up and down on my stomach as Wendy fucked me. I wanted to reach down and use my hand to stroke it but I wasn't sure if that would be ok with Tiffany. The fact that I was obviously enjoying anal sex so much must have been surprising enough for her. But despite the fact that no one was touching my dick I felt like I was closer and closer to having an orgasm. I wasn't sure how but it felt like it could happen at any moment.

The pace of Wendy's fucking suddenly increased dramatically. I watched her face as she focused on pounding into me as fast as she could. It didn't take long until she threw her head back and let out a girlie scream as her body convulsed. She buried her cock in me as deep as it would go and I felt it spasm as she emptied her entire load into the condom. The sensation of her cumming inside me pushed me over the edge.

I felt my first shot of cum land on my upper chest and neck. I had never cum without touching my dick before but the pleasure Wendy's cock was giving me was pure ecstasy. My second shot of cum splashed across my chest in a long arc of pent up release. My whole body spammed with each pump of semen out of my cock as cum covered my torso. By the time my dick stopped spurting I felt my heartbeat slowly begin to come down after the most intense orgasm of my life.

As I laid back and tried to catch my breath I felt Wendy scoot away from me on the bed and pull her dick out of my ass. I looked over to see her step down onto the floor and turn towards Tiffany.

"Well, now I guess you know he likes it," Wendy said to her as she pulled the spent condom off her softening cock.

I laid my head back and smiled. I did, I loved it.

12