Anal Adventures In Exorcism

Story Info
Religious man saves woman from demon with anal sex.
1.1k words
3.34
57.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

My name is Arcane Velmont and I'm a big and tall, forthrightly bisexual black man living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm a successful, self-published author whose books can be found at the local library as well as online. I've got fan clubs on social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace. Yeah, my name is getting around. I write fascinating tales about the lives and loves of men and women in genres such as urban fiction, science fiction and supernatural romance. I cover topics such as male bisexuality, genetic engineering, time travel, gender issues, men's issues, the dark side of feminism, everyday eroticism and many others. Yeah, I'm really quite prolific.

My biggest struggle has been not necessarily professional but rather personal. At the age of twenty, long before I graduated from college, I found a publisher for my work. It wasn't easy, but I guess I lucked out. The thing is that there are Haters everywhere I look. People who are stuck in dead-end jobs and basically Hate those who are trying to break the mold. If you're smart, talented or simply creative, you will always find someone who will Hate you simply for being what you are and doing what it is you do.

And that is a problem, my friends. The thing about these Haters is that they're Masters and Mistresses of disguise. They can be your friend, lover, family member or co-worker. Whatever mask they were is usually pleasant, and created specifically to inspire trust. Don't fall for their ploy. They're evil. You are the only one you can trust. Anyone who says different is a bold-faced liar. How else could you understand the fact that my ex-friend and trusted Brockton Community College librarian Bernadine Bernard turned out to be one of them Haters?

Yeah, it surprised me too. That's okay, though. Because I got my revenge on her. It was a Thursday night in late September of 2008. As was my custom, I had gone to Brockton Community College library to get some work done. It's a nice, usually quiet place and I can get a lot done there. Usually, Bernadine is a quiet, friendly lady. She's around five-foot-nine, thick and busty, with wide hips and a big, plump ass. A dark-skinned, plain-faced black woman with a big booty. For a long time, I thought she was a cool person. But I guess behind even friendly faces, sometimes there's a snake lying in wait. That's cool. I know how to deal with a snake.

So I decided to purge Bernadine of the demon known as the Hater. The Hater is a rare type of demon which infiltrates the bodies and minds of men and women of every race, background, sexual orientation and occupation. This demon can only be driven out through a particularly rare form of exorcism. After her less than cordial words, I decided to lie in wait deep inside the community college library until closing time. It was the only way to save my friend Bernadine's soul. The Hater demon who had possessed her must be driven out of her. Otherwise it's going to take her soul down into Hell. And this, I cannot allow.

As was her custom, Bernadine was the last person to exit the community college library on Thursday nights. I waited, and once she shut down the lights, I sprang on her. Bernadine struggled when I came up behind her. So I clamped my hand over her mouth to silence her and tackled the big black woman to the ground. Hey, not my idea of a good time but it has to be done, folks. There is really no other way to save this brave black woman's soul. The demon of Haterism ( this demon feeds on Hate) must be driven out of her body. Otherwise her soul is doomed to fall into the fires of Hell. I held Bernadine to the ground and told her that I was doing this to save her soul.

The demon who dwelled inside that brave black woman put up quite a fight. Like a mockery of a real black woman, it screamed at me using Bernadine Bernard's voice. It looked at me with her eyes. But I didn't believe the lies. I punched the demon in its mouth. Finally, the demonic bitch shut the fuck up. I bound it hand and foot, then got ready for the ritual. There is no other way, I told myself. This must be done to save this brave black woman's soul otherwise the demon of Hate will drag her soul down into Hell to give to Satan, its master.

And so I pulled her pants off, along with her shirt. I unzipped my pants, and pulled out my cock. When the demon saw the size of my member, it began to howl in fright, a perfect imitation of a frightened woman. I didn't let it fool me. The ritual must be performed. Not for my pleasure but because it is my duty as a religious man to combat the forces of evil. I put the big black woman on all fours and spread her plump black butt cheeks wide open. I rubbed my long and thick black cock against the big black woman's tight asshole. This must be done, I told myself. With that, I pushed my cock into the big black woman's puckered asshole. The demon of Hate must be exorcised. It must not be allowed to dwell inside this woman. It must be driven out.

The demon of Hate residing inside the big black woman screamed like one of the damned ( how accurate, hey?) as I rammed my cock deep inside her asshole. Bernadine's eyes went wide. She tried to flee. With my strong arms I held her into place and began ramming my cock deep into her asshole. Hard and fast, I gave her big black ass the anal pounding of a lifetime. Understand that I took no pleasure from this. I'm doing this strictly to save this poor woman's soul. And so I rammed my cock so deep inside her shit hole, I'm surprised it didn't come out of her mouth. We went at it until I came, filling Bernadine's asshole with the sacred seed of exorcism.

A few hours later, Bernadine was back to her place. Safe and sound. I tucked her into bed myself. She's a bit shaken up, you know. She had quite an ordeal. When we spoke the next morning, she had a lot of questions. I told her that the demon of Hate had possessed her. This particular demon can only be driven out through rectal exorcism. It is sex-phobic and has an aversion to the raunchier forms of sex, particularly anal sex. Thanks to my timely intervention, she was safe and sound. Bernadine thought about all that. She nodded, and thanked me. I smiled and nodded gravely. It's what any decent religious person should do. Remove demons from otherwise decent women by any means necessary and saving their souls. Getting to pound them in the ass is just a fringe benefit.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers