Anal Along the Bosphorus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. You know we must tell nobody of this. Not a word of this can be spoken."

"Of what?"

"Of our staying in this inn, of me teaching you. It must be a secret."

"That's fine."

"Good. Now what do you know of sex and pleasure?"

"Nothing."

I grabbed her chair by the leg and pulled it over close to me. It came easy enough, and soon our thighs were touching. Her body became rigid and she stared straight ahead at all the passing traffic of the Bosporus. There were many small fishing boats, and large barges loaded with quarry, and vessels of war laden with troops heading to the Black Sea. Across the water a small Asian village sat lonely under brown cliffs dotted with the green puffs of trees.

"Your first lesson, you must be comfortable with our touch. See how your body went stiff? You must remain relaxed at all times." I put my hand on her thigh and rubbed the thickset flesh.

"Look at me, Semet." I demanded. She turned and suddenly we were face to face. I leaned towards her and our lips touched. I let my tongue run across her full lips, then I forced it into her mouth. It ran into her teeth and she opened up a bit more. Tenderly, I moved my tongue over her smaller one. She flexed her trusting flesh with mine and we mingled together, swirling as one. Her mouth was very wet and tasted of coffee. Her lips overwhelmed my own, but they were pleasurable to have against me, like slippery pillows.

Every now and then I would lick around her lips and take her huge bottom lips into my mouth and suck and flick my tongue over it. Then I pulled away.

She turned away and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"See how we used our tongues? That was a kiss, a sensual one used by lovers only. Did you truthfully like it?"

It took a moment for her to respond. Her face, so full of elegance and vigor, was hard to read. She looked out towards the Bosphorus, which I noticed was a good escape for her from my intense looks at her.

"Yes. At first I thought it was strange, but I enjoyed the sensations very much."

"So your touch grows my penis. Do you know what a penis is?"

"You use it to make make children."

"That man in the market, he rubbed his penis on you, did you know that?"

"No."

"Where did he rub you Semet?"

"On my...butt."

"Yesterday, I pushed my penis against you. Did you feel it? When my hands were on your butt, my penis grew, and I pushed it against your stomach. Did you feel it?"

"A little." Her voice had become shy.

"Feel it now, Semet. With your fingers." I leaned back and through my robes my erection could be seen. I untied my belt and opened the robe, then my trousers, so that my penis was now visible to the world. The cool air hit my cock, and I looked down at it. It pulsed and the bulbous head was very red from the need to be touched. Two veins rain across the back of the shaft, and my pubic hair surrounded the base near my testicles. It must have been quite a sight for her. How many erect penis's had she seen in her life? Probably none. Little did she know that she was about to be abused by this penis.

"Touch my penis Semet."

She stared down at my manhood, then looked up to me. I nodded and took her hand and placed it over my manhood. Her small fingers were cold as ice as they ran across the shaft. The head of my cock was in the center of her hand as her fingers dangled over my erection.

"I like the way it feels." She said as her innocent fingers explored me. She tested the strength of it by gently squeezing with her finger tips. "It's very hard and long. What should I do with it?"

"Squeeze it, and move your hand back and forth in strokes. Every touch brings me much pleasure."

Semet did as she was told. I couldn't help but smile at her furrowed brow as she worked diligently at jacking me off quickly. She was taking this very serious. I moaned a bit and she stopped.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, it feels wonderful my darling. Keep it up."

She started once again, slower this time. Her eyes glancing at mine to make sure she wasn't hurting me.

"This is what goes inside me, when I lay with the Sultan?"

"Yes."

"No...it will never fit. Are you going to put this inside me?" Her eyes grew large with worry and she stopped touching me.

I couldn't take it anymore. My want for this forbidden fruit reached its peak and I stood up. I grabbed her hand and led her into the room with me so that we were both standing near the bed. I dropped my robe completely, followed by my trousers. I was completely naked now. My throbbing cock was swollen and ready for her mouth.

I sat down on the bed. "Remove all of your clothing." I told her.

She obeyed me. Dropping the black robe to her feet and for the first time I saw her silky black hair. It hung to her hips, and was tied with a satin bow just behind her shoulder blades. The light coming in from the balcony reflected off her jet black hair, and gave her body a magnificent glow.

Semet pulled off the white blouse that she wore under the robe, and her pink tipped breasts came into view. She slid black pants down over her wide hips and ample butt cheeks. When she bent over to drag them off her feet her breasts and thighs shook deliciously. My little virgin stood naked in the center of the room and looked at me, waiting for another command.

I grabbed a pillow from the bed and walked to her, dropping the pillow on the ground. "Kneel on this. Now, you will take my penis into your mouth."

She dropped to her knees, stumbling, and catching herself, then straightening up. She brushed a few strands of hair away from her forehead and behind her ear. Her eyes, I noticed, were locked in on my swollen cock.

I've been lucky enough to receive pleasure from women's mouth several times in my life. I'd say ninety percent of the time the woman needs prodding to perform the act. But Semet, without a word, grabbed the base of my cock and opened her tiny mouth wide, placing the head inside.

The sudden change of temperature made me close my eyes. Her eyes were closed and her lips gently closed around my the head of my penis. And like that she was no longer pure.

"How far can it go down your mouth?" I asked. She scooted her head forward, the bulb of my cock disappearing behind her stretched puffy lips. Unhurriedly, her compact mouth expanded to accommodate my angry erection. She swallowed once or twice taking down excess saliva in her belly. "Deeper. Deeper. Yes, that feels great. Now suck. Harder."

Her cheeks hollowed and I felt pressure. Her tongue wiggled a bit, more pronounced now that she was sucking. Her lips were at the base of my shaft and her eyes were red and watering.

"Look me in the eyes, Semet. Never take your eyes from mine."

Her great big green eyes, accented with black eye liner, stared up at me. My cock was more than halfway in her mouth. I placed both hands at the sides of her head and held her gently. She began to use her tongue to rub my shaft from the bottom. And with that, I began a small humping motion with my hips. Holding her head tightly, I pushed in and out of her mouth, forcing her lips to drag against my smooth shaft.

Her eyes winced and watered if I went too deep, but she maintained eye contact with me like I asked of her. Using the great friction she created with sucking, and the soft rubbing of her tiny tongue along the bottom of my shaft, she created one of the most pleasurable experiences I've ever known.

I looked down her back, past her bare olive white shoulders, down her perfectly sculpted spine, and to the small of her back, where her body transformed from petite fragility to fleshy dangerous curves. Her buttocks were formed like two white cannonballs side by side.

I removed my cock from her supple mouth with an audible pop. How it shone brilliantly, dripping wet with her saliva. She was breathing hard. Down her chin a small river of saliva ran.

"My mouth hurts." She said.

"Open up, stick that pretty tongue out." I tilted her head back. She opened her mouth like I asked and her pink tongue wandered out. I dropped the head of my cock on it, slapping her tongue and lips, then pushed it into her mouth just barely, teasing her. She wanted to close her lips around it, but I pulled it out just as she did so. Her small tongue chased after it. Her eyes pleaded for me to give her more cock.

"Tell me you want my penis in your mouth."

"What--" I grabbed a hold of my cock and slapped it across her face, leaving a wet red mark on her cheek. Her eyes widened in shock.

"Tell me, Semet. Tell me you want my penis in your mouth."

She licked her lips and wiped her young pretty face with her arm, blinking her eyes up at me.

"I want your penis in my mouth." She said. Her voice had changed. It was no longer thin and fragile, but dense and warm; covered with her first taste cock.

I held my penis to her lips and she took me into her mouth. Her gentle tongue danced across my round cock head while her plush lips massaged me. I felt myself about to unload my seed.

"Now Semet, very soon you will feel me shoot seed from my penis. You will need to swallow it. It's bad luck to let any go to waste."

With her wet eyes concentrated on my own, she tried to speak, but her voice came out muffled since my penis was stuffed into her mouth. I removed it.

"Your seed?"

"Yes. Open your mouth Semet and point the tip of my penis on top of your tongue. Yes, like that, now jack it back and forth quickly, like I showed you." With each command, she obeyed. Sticking her tongue out flat and grabbing my cock with two hands. She lay the head of my cock on her wiggling tongue and jacked my penis up and down, all the while her wide eyes were beaming on me.

My she was strikingly gorgeous, if I may emphasize it for the thousandth time. She looked so lovely holding my erection on her tongue and milking it into her quivering mouth. I encouraged her by telling her how great of a job she was doing and this seemed to please her, making her hands move quicker. Her pink tongue couldn't remain still and it wiggled restlessly around my shining head.

Her submissive stance on her knees, naked, sucking the cock of a man who wasn't her husband, a stranger; a man she'd met last night--and at once, because of her small fingers wrapped deliciously around my throbbing cock, and her warm feather like tongue tickling my head, I came.

I felt the release from my stomach and it flowed downwards to my loins and out my shaft. A glob of white seed ejected onto her tongue and splashed upwards to her nose and upper lip. She wasn't ready for it and her head went back a little. Her brow furled, her eyes closed.

"Don't waste it. Don't waste it." I said.

And she put the cock back on her tongue just as another shot pushed even more thick sperm into her mouth. I came again. Shot after shot until I was spent. My cock tingled now as her tongue lapped at the head. Her hands kept pumping though nothing would come out. I let her milk the last drops of seed from my penis until I could take no more.

"I'm done Semet. I'm done." She stopped what she was doing and gulped my seed down. She made a sour face, then licked her lips. There was sperm on her fingers and she licked the white substance off her hands. Her hands cleaned her nose and she licked that clean as well.

"I liked it." She told me smiling.

"Go to the bed Semet." I helped pull her from the ground and she sat on the bed. I pushed her down so that she was stomach down. "Get on your knees."

She obeyed, so that she was on all fours. Her vagina peeked itself at me from between her chubby buttocks. My face went to her virgin lips and I took in her scent. She was definitely wet. Her hairs stuck together from her juices and her lips looked swollen. I stuck my tongue out and as softly as I could, licked a long stroke down the length of her lips. Her hips jolted as she felt my tongue touch her delicate fruit. Yes, she was soaking wet. With a simple push, my tongue slipped past her lips and into her velvety hole.

"Oh!"

I pushed deep. Jabbing and jabbing my tongue into her, back and forth, side to side. The rocking motion drove her wild and she gripped the sheets with clenched fists. Her swollen clit was like a polished bullet. I sucked it. My tongue flicking over it until she was turning her hips side to side and up and down, trying to throw me off of her fertile sex.

She moaned and grunted. Her lovely clit was the center of my attention. It didn't take long to make her climax. My tongue swirled over and over her nub and when the moment came she screamed out and her body convulsed; tightening up and up and up and then she came crashing down. A flood of her juice cascaded from her vagina and she fell limp to the bed.

Using my wet fingers I circled the small rosebud between her cheeks. The tiny hole flexed and nipped at my finger, pulsing almost at my touch. I circled the hole with the tip of my finger, enjoying the firmness. I gently scooped up some of her excess juices dripping down the back of her thighs from her vagina. The warm liquid was slippery on my finger and I used that juice to push against her small resisting entrance.

It fought my finger. The small ringed entrance opened a bit and I slid in her warmth. What a great sin I was committing with this unmarried woman. I couldn't believe she was allowing me to do this to her.

"Oh." She moaned deeply.

"Shh, shh, shh. Relax my Semet, relax. Allow me to penetrate you as the Sultan will. You must be ready for him."

"Oh umpphhh...ahhh." She answered me, words unable to form in her sperm saturated mouth. "It hurts." She said.

"I know, but soon it will feel pleasurable, you must trust me." I answered her. "You must do this for the Sultan and the entire Ottoman Empire. This little ass of yours will soon have my penis in it. You must show how ready you are to serve."

She grunted in response. Her long black hair was a mess over her bare back and around her head. I felt my penis beginning to renew its lust with every stroke in and out of this beauty's backside. Her fleshy ass jiggle as she turned and moved trying to accommodate the intruder into her virgin ass.

There was a woman I used to meet with in Damascus that showed me the joys of anal sex. Her ass was not as big as Semet's, but she was a great teacher and showed me how much tighter and pleasurable the rectum can be than a woman's vagina. She taught me the gentle touch that the ass requires before it is mounted and violated. And so I remembered this woman's words as I opened up Semet's beautiful pink bud with my raking finger.

"Semet, you felt how I put my finger inside of you. I want to see you do it now to yourself. Here, reach up between your legs and place your finger inside your ass and move it back and forth as I did." I pulled my finger from her tender opening and watched as my innocent Semet did as I instructed.

Her thin fingers were much smaller than my own, and they moved in a hesitant, nervous manner between her legs, up and over her swollen pussy. Her index finger found her sweet treasure and pushed in. She gave a small moan as her own finger pushed into her ass. I used this time to play with her gigantic fleshy backside; shaking the cheeks and watching them move of their own momentum.

I crawled over to where her neck was pushed into the plush pillows and her head was sideways, her eyes shut tight and her bottom lip being bit by her teeth.

"Yes, wonderful Semet, you are doing an amazing job. Surely the Sultan will be pleased with you."

"Am I?" Her eyes opened up and her beauty beat against my senses.

"Yes, my sweet sunrise."

I kneeled down and placed my soft cock near her mouth. I saw her eyes follow it, her brows furled. She gave a small moan and I remembered that she was fingering herself. Without a word of encouragement, her tongue left her mouth and touched the crown of my penis. Her tongue whipped around with the elegance that the feathered quill of a scholar might have.

Her sweet licks began to breathe life into my cock.

"Semet, I'm going to put this into your butt. At first it might hurt you, but you have to fight through the pain and soon you'll experience the most exquisite pleasure known on this Earth."

She nodded to me, the head of my cock pleasantly nestled between her succulent lips. Her eyes told me that she now trusted me, after giving her an orgasm. She pulled her lips from me and licked them.

"Do what you must to prepare me." She answered. "I can suck your penis all night and drink all the seed you have to give."

"You may well do that my darling, but for now, it will be your ass that you must give to me."

"Very well, I'm ready."

I went to her rear and peered down between the cushiony cheeks to her small hole that I was soon to spread wide. My cock was sopping wet from having been in her mouth. Using my thumb behind the head of my penis, I pushed it up against her small hot asshole. The head was nearly three times the size of her hole. I began to doubt that my penis would fit. Steadily, I gave her pressure and she moaned...then I felt a slip as her ass gave and stretched and took the tip of my penis into her furnace. She screamed.

I waited while she calmed down, but her breathing had turned into constant moans and grunts. She turned her head side to side and moved her arms up to the sides of her head grabbing into the pillows.

"That's it Semet. You are doing a great job. You must take it."

Her ass was like a tiny sucking biting mouth. I gave another push and her ring opened wider and more of my penis came under the boiling pressure of her sweet clenching bowels. I wanted her to relax and get used to the pain, so I rocked a back and forth, trying my best to loosen her grip. I wanted nothing more than to push deeper into her, but doing so would have caused her great pain.

It took some time, but I worked my cock into her. In a little, then out a little. A push there and a pull here. The slightest movement was picked up by her and transformed into a guttural moan. She'd adjust her hips and her ass cheeks would rock side by side, jiggling around my cock. Each push soiled her innocence. After a few long minutes I had my cock entirely up her stiff ass.

Her rectum was a slippery tube of muscle that contracted almost constantly around me, giving a massage with every push into her. I saw how her muscled ring puffed up around the base of my penis, trying to squeeze me out.

Soon I was able to build up a slow, yet powerful rhythm of pushing my erection deep into her, holding it tight so that her puffy vaginal lips were rubbing against my balls, then withdrawing my shaft in her vacuum like hole.

Each thrust made her give a sharp moan and twist of the body. I had to hold onto her voluptuous hips as she tried to buck me off of her or move so that I didn't penetrate so far up her backside. She would turn, but I would hold on tight. She would pull forward away from me, but I would grab her hips and hold her steady, always feeding her my rock hard manhood.

Her ass cheeks rocked and swayed with my thrusts, moving by themselves. They had a life of their own she carried so much extra flesh on her gorgeous behind. The sound of our skin slapping together filled the room. My balls smacked onto her slick wet sex like the pendulums of the empire's time keepers. Watching her delicious butt cheeks oscillating by the accord of her anal pounding hypnotized me, made me delirious with lust. At that moment, I had no wish at all of turning her into Topkapi Palace for the Sultan. No, I wanted to take her away someplace on the other side of the empire where I could enjoy this young sweet ass day in and out for the rest of my life.

A few minutes more of this ravaging and it seemed her ass had been broken in. Her constant moaning had quieted down from painful shocks, to maybe, pleasure filled moans. Her firm rear hole had softened to a more vaginal feel. I pulled out of her backside and looked down to my penis, now a deep red from the fucking I'd given her.