Anal Epic Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sis wasn't listening. She was too busy trying to force a fourth finger into Gabby's stuffed anus.

With her free hand, Sis held Gabby down, twisted, and turned her hand. It certainly looked like Sis wanted to shove her fist up Gabby's ass.

As Gabby strained to close her bunghole, it gurgled loudly and spit back some of the cum I had deposited. Undeterred, Sis made a wedge with her hand and as she pushed forward, she said, "Here goes!"

Gabby's anus stretched beyond belief for such a tiny girl. She screeched loudly as Sis's hand forced her anal channel wider and wider.

"I need more lube guys!"

Mom quickly picked up the lubed and doused Sis's hand and Gabby's shaking ass. The extra lube did the trick. Sis's hand disappeared into Gabby's rectum.

As Gabby's asshole closed around Sis's wrist, she suddenly stopped wailing. She gasped and let out a big sigh.

Sis looked over at me motioned for me to spread Gabby's ass cheeks. When I did, Sis gleefully said, "This is where the fun starts...farts start..."

Sis slowly extracted her fist stretching Gabby's tight sphincter, yet again. Then just as her fist was half way out of Gabby's fully dilated asshole, she pushed it back in.

Sis repeated this routine several times, before she began removing her fist completely and then quickly re-inserting it, before Gabby's anal ring closed. It was fascinating to watch.

"Ooohhh my god!" Gabby suddenly exclaimed.

I could tell from the sudden change in her voice that Gabby was getting turned on enough to know that Sis was going to make her cum. I was right. "Yesss! Yesss! I'm cumming..."

Gabby's little body began twitching and shaking nearly out of control from the spasms radiating out of her ass. Her orgasms eventually doubled her up.

Seeing Gabby degraded was an incredible turn on. While she lay on her back breathing heavily, I crawled over to her face and began jacking my cock.

When Gabby instinctively opened her mouth, I pushed my cockhead into her pie hole and spurted out another creamy load. Gabby let me fill her mouth before she wallowed.

After Gabby's orgasmic haze cleared, it seemed she began second guessing herself. With a little attitude, she wiped her lips with her bare arm, attempting to remove the crusted and tainted semen Sis had wiped on her upper lip. Then when she got up and went into the bathroom, we heard her spitting very loudly into the sink. Was she trying to rid her mouth of the taste of her ass or was she telling us something?

Gabby left the following day. My parents gave her a very generous bonus and a glowing letter of recommendation.

12