Anal Invasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop." Stacy commanded, and when that didn't work she and Torrie went into overdrive on the spanking, "I said stop you fucking bitch!"

Lita whimpered helplessly, but the pain on her sore ass was too great and she slowed down and eventually came to a stop. Unfortunately Torrie and Stacy continued to spank her until she was weeping from the pain.

"When I tell you to stop you stop, got that skank?" Stacy spat when she was finally done beating Lita's ass.

"Yes mistress Stacy." Lita wept.

"Were you about to cum bitch?" Torrie asked, pulling Lita's hair.

"Yes mistress Torrie." Lita replied.

"Well you have to ask permission first." Stacy said, "If you cum without permission you will be punished, understand?"

"Yes mistress Stacy." Lita said.

"Good girl." Torrie said, kissing Lita's neck as Stacy fondled the redhead's tits, "What got you so horny that you needed to cum? Was it from my dick in your ass?"

"Yes mistress Torrie, I got so horny from your dick in my ass and mistress Stacy's dick in my pussy." Lita said submissively.

"So you like my dick in your ass?" Torrie asked.

"Yes mistress Torrie." Lita said.

"Do you love my dick in your ass?" Torrie asked.

"Yes mistress Torrie." Lita said.

"Tell me," Torrie demanded, "Tell me how much you love my dick in your ass."

"I love it, I love it in my ass mistress Torrie. I love your big dick in my ass." Lita moaned, "It feels so good in my ass. Please, fuck my ass, fuck it with your big dick. I want you to fuck my ass with your big dick. I need you to fuck my ass with your big dick. Please mistress Torrie, fuck me in the ass! Butt fuck me! Tear my ass up with your big dick!"

"Mmmmm, tempting, but first I want you to do something for me." Torrie said.

"Anything." Lita said.

"Ok, in a second I'm going to pull out of your ass and when I do that you're going to suck it clean of every drop of your ass juice, you got that bitch?"

"Yes mistress Torrie." Lita said.

"Good." Torrie said as she pulled out of Lita's ass, stood up on the bed and pointed her strap on at the redhead, "Then suck my dick slut."

Wasting no time Lita sat up and grabbed the base of the dildo before guiding it into her mouth. The second her lips were wrapped around it the redhead was bobbing up and down on the shaft, desperate to please her WCW mistresses, who were laughing at her expense.

"Oh my God, look at the way she's sucking my cock. She's fucking loving it! She loves sucking my cock." Torrie laughed.

"Of course she loves sucking your cock, she's a slut, that's what sluts do." Stacy said, "They get as many cocks as they can into their mouths and suck on them like the cock hungry whores they are! Isn't that right bitch?"

Stacy waited for Lita to reply, but the redhead was so lost in sucking cock she hadn't heard the conversation.

"I said, isn't that right bitch." Stacy yelled viciously smacking Lita's ass over, and over, and over again.

"Yes, that's right." Lita wept, after removing the strap on from her mouth, "I'm a slut, a cock sucking slut, who loves nothing more than to get as many cocks into her mouth as she can and suck on them like the cock hungry whore she is."

"Well then get my cock back in your whore mouth and suck it you stupid bitch." Torrie ordered as she slapped Lita's face with her strap on.

"Yeah, suck it bitch." Stacy laughed at Lita's humiliation.

After taking a few hard slaps to the face with the dildo Lita opened her mouth wide and Torrie allowed her to take the fake cock back inside her mouth and down her throat again, the redhead using all her cock sucking skills to worship the strap on again with her mouth.

Torrie and Stacy just watched as the mighty Lita sucked strap on cock for a while before Stacy delivered another hard slap to Lita's ass to get her attention.

"Start bouncing on my cock while you're sucking my girlfriend's dick." Stacy ordered, "Show us your at least good for fucking."

Whimpering around the cock in her mouth Lita started gently moving up and down on Stacy's strap on, much to the delight of the WCW girls.

"Looks like she is at least good for fucking." Torrie said laughing.

"We'll see." Stacy said sceptically, "Come on bitch, harder than that, fuck yourself on my cock. That's it, but don't neglect your cock sucking duties. That's it, suck that cock, bounce on that dildo, you fucking love it to you tramp? Yes you do, yes you do. Fucking ride it, ride my cock you stupid bitch!"

The WCW girls laughed at Lita as she did as she was told, but she tried her best to ignore them and concentrate on bouncing and sucking. Soon she established a rhythm and was happily fucking herself on Stacy's toy while slobbering all over Torrie's strap on.

Oddly, Lita found she actually missed Torrie's dildo in her ass. The strap on in her pussy felt great, but having a dick in both her pussy and her ass at the same time had been amazing, and Lita found herself longing for Torrie and Stacy to DP her again.

Torrie and Stacy loved watching Lita bouncing on one of their strap ons while sucking on the other, but they too long to get back to double fucking their redheaded bitch.

So, pulling her strap on from Lita's mouth Torrie said, "Do you want this cock back in your ass bitch?"

"Yes mistress Torrie." Lita said.

"Well beg for it." Torrie commanded, "Beg for your mistress to stick her cock back in your ass!"

"Oh please mistress Torrie, stick your cock back in my ass! I want your cock back in my ass! I need your cock back in my ass! Please mistress Torrie, stick your cock back in my ass!" Lita begged shamelessly.

"Good bitch, now bend forwards and spread one of your ass cheeks for me." Torrie ordered as she positioned herself behind the redhead.

Lita obediently bent forwards until her boobs were pressing against Stacy's and reached back to spread her right ass cheek.

"Good girl." Torrie praised as she smacked Lita's other ass cheek with her dildo before pressing it to the redhead's battered back door.

A gasp escaped Lita's lips as Torrie's strap on pass through her ass hole and made its way through her poop shoot like a hot knife through butter, the WCW girl's hips banging against her spread ass cheeks only moments after her anal hole had been invaded again.

The redhead had been worried what all this butt fucking would do to her ass hole and apparently she was right to worry.

At this rate her back passage would be completely loose and useless, which unfortunately for Lita was exactly what Torrie and Stacy intended on doing. For now at least they were satisfied with just double fucking the poor redhead, viciously slamming her cunt and ass hole with their strap ons, only stopping to make it easier for Torrie to feed Lita her own ass.

Over, and over, and over again Torrie would remove her dildo from Lita's butt hole, stand up and shove it in her mouth, forcing the redhead to clean every drop of her own ass juice from that cock as her back door struggle to close after the vicious pounding it had received. It wasn't long before Lita's ass hole failed to close at all, remaining wide open as the WWF diva was humiliated by the WCW divas.

As Torrie continued to play her games of ass to mouth with Lita air slid into the redhead's gaping butt hole and slowly began to fill up her rectum, causing Lita the same kind of horrible cramp she had experienced last night just before Stacy had broken her ass hole.

Not wanting to feel that same humiliation again Lita desperately fought to keep her bowels under control, but Torrie just wouldn't stop letting air into her back passage and when the blonde wasn't inadvertently doing that she was very intentionally butt fucking the redhead so hard Lita thought her ass was going to go numb from the mixture of pain and pleasure she was receiving from being sodomised.

Eventually it all became too much and after a series of long hard bowel wrecking thrusts from Torrie's strap on followed by the evil blonde suddenly removing her ass destroyer from the redhead's back door Lita couldn't stop her brutalised butt hole from letting out a loud belching fart which echoed throughout the room.

There was a brief pause and then Torrie and Stacy began laughing hysterically at Lita's humiliation.

"Wow Torrie, you are really starting to show this bitch who's boss." Stacy complemented.

"Oh I'm just getting started." Torrie said as she slowly slid her strap on back inside Lita's shit shoot again.

Within moments Torrie was balls deep back inside Lita's butt and pounding away at her back door harder than ever before.

"Fuck yeah Torrie, just like that, you own that ass! Show this WWF bitch that she's nothing but our fucking anal whore!" Stacy said, cheering her girlfriend on as she watched her gleefully bugger her bitch.

Stacy continued to cheer on her girlfriend as she butt fucked her bitch, the leggy blonde loving the sight before her. Her WCW girlfriend kneeling proudly and dominantly behind a WWF bitch, viciously pounding that bitch's ass, showing her that WCW girls were superior to WWF girls, the WWF whore's face a mask of pleasure as she was savagely sodomised and shown her true place in life.

As hot as Torrie looked butt fucking the redhead Stacy found her eyes drawn more to Lita's face, especially when her girlfriend pulled out of her bitch's butt hole, making Lita lose control of her bowel movements again.

The look of pleasure clouding her face as she was being butt fucked, the mask of horror when the dildo was removed from her bowels, the desperate look of concentration as she tried to control herself, and then finally the look of humiliation as she inevitably let out another obscene fart before the look of pleasure reappeared as the fake cock re-entered her ass hole to repeat the process, all of it was an incredibly beautiful sight to see and Stacy loved every minute of it.

It was hard to pick a favourite look, they were also good, but if Stacy had to choose she would choose the look of humiliation.

There was just something about the way Lita's cheeks flushed as red as her hair which Stacy found so cute. That and just by looking in Lita's eyes Stacy could tell that with every fart Lita lost a bit of her self-respect, self-respect Stacy was looking forward to absolutely destroying.

Stacy was right, with every fart Lita lost respect for herself, and the redhead had precious little of it left as it was.

Lita was a former WWF women's champion who had wrestled all around the world, defeating men and women alike but over the last 24 hours she had been completely and utterly dominated by two pieces of eye candy. She had been beaten, spanked, and sodomised to the point where she couldn't even control her own body any more.

No matter how hard she tried Lita just couldn't control her own ass anymore, the WCW girls seeming to have taken complete control of her ass hole and were now using it for their sick and twisted games and Lita felt like there was nothing she could do about it. Of course that wasn't technically true. Even in her weakened state Lita could have easily kicked Torrie's and Stacy's asses if she had really wanted too, but the pleasure she was receiving from being DP'ed so roughly was so good that the redhead was willing to suffer any humiliation so that the WCW girls would continue fucking her like this.

So Lita just let Torrie and Stacy do whatever they wanted to her, tears of shame and humiliation running down her cheeks as her ass hole was ruined again by the WCW girls.

As Lita cried at her humiliation Torrie revelled in it, every loud fart exploding from the redhead's rear music to the sadistic blonde's ears.

Torrie loved ruining another girl's ass hole. It was a total power trip when it was just some unfortunate bitch she had picked up at a bar, but the fact that she was now doing it to the mighty Lita had Torrie wanting to cum on every thrust. Considering everything Lita had accomplished in the wrestling business and how physically superior she was to Torrie made it incredible that a piece of eye candy like Torrie had Lita in this position, but here they were with the redhead bent over, taking it in her ruined ass like the bitch Torrie's girlfriend Stacy had turned her into, as Stacy herself continued to thrust upwards into Lita's pussy.

It was even more incredible when Torrie pulled out of the redhead's rectum, spread her ass cheeks and watched with glee as Lita's gaping ass hole struggled in vain to stop itself from breaking wind only to blast out obscene fart after obscene fart through her pooper and echo throughout the room. Sometimes Lita would be able to control herself for a little while, sometimes it would only be a matter of seconds, but the end result was always the same, a loud and obnoxious fart to solidify the fact that Lita's ass had been ruined.

This was Torrie's favourite way to ruin a ass hole, but Stacy wasn't as patient.

"Spank the bitch." Stacy demanded as Torrie prepared to pull out of Lita's ass once again, "Pull out and spank the bitch as hard as you can."

Torrie briefly considered arguing with her girlfriend that that was Stacy's favourite way to break an ass, not hers, but for the sake of not ruining a perfectly good morning of butt fucking bitches Torrie decided to just do what her girl wanted.

So when she pulled out of Lita's ass this time Torrie immediately delivered a brutal slap to the redhead's behind, causing Lita to immediately lose control over her bowels and let out the loudest fart of this ass ruining so far, the WCW girls laughing at the WWF girl's humiliation.

"Oh fuck yeah, please Torrie, spank that bitch's ass while you ruin it. You know how much I love a bitch getting her butt spanked during a ass ruining. Please do that for me Torrie, please." Stacy begged.

"No problems Stacy. You know I can't resist giving you what you want. One well spanked and ruined ass coming right up." Torrie said as she began to ruin Lita's ass Stacy style.

Stacy's style of course was to viciously beat on a bitch's butt right after pulling out of it, making that bitch lose her concentration meaning she immediately and loudly broke wind when ever her ass had been viciously pounded.

Torrie followed this pattern perfectly, viciously spanking Lita every time she pulled out of her horribly damaged rectum, forcing the redhead to fart every time Torrie's hand connected with her ass.

It wasn't long before Torrie found great joy in reducing the high and mighty former women's champion Lita to a farting mess by spanking her and ruining her ass with a huge dildo. Torrie made a game of it, seeing how hard and quickly she could spank the bitch's ass, sometimes just delivering one vicious slap, other times delivering a series of them all over the redhead's behind. Occasionally she would just keep spanking her until she had got a series of nasty farts out of the redhead before going back to butt fucking her, laughing at the WWF bitch and mocking her the entire time in an attempt to make this as horrible for Lita as possible while hopefully making Stacy proud.

Stacy was extremely proud of her girlfriend for reducing her bitch to the farting, humiliated mess that was in front of her.

Her girlfriend looked just so powerful showing her bitch who's boss Stacy knew she was going to have to congratulate Torrie later with a nice long pussy eating, which hopefully would be returned by her always cunt hungry girlfriend. In fact Stacy promised herself that once Lita had been taught her place she would find time for herself and Torrie to get into a nice 69 and spend a few hours eating each other to orgasm after orgasm but for now Stacy wanted to enjoy this sight of her girlfriend completely humiliating her bitch.

From the look in Lita's eyes Stacy could tell she and Torrie had completely broken the redhead's will again and it wouldn't be long before it was broken beyond any recovery. Soon Lita would be her bitch forever and Stacy was enjoying watching it happen in front of her.

Tears ran down Lita's cheeks as she was completely humiliated by these two sadistic WCW girls, in front of her girlfriend no less, but all she could do was take it.

Those big strap on dildos just felt too good inside her cunt and ass hole. She just didn't have the will to fight back. No matter how Torrie and Stacy degraded her she just let it happen.

Giving up on any chance of controlling her bowels Lita just completely relaxed her rectum muscles, her farts quickly increasing in volume, power and nastiness. Soon she began farting while Torrie's dildo was still inside her ass, and then it was every other thrust and then Lita just began farting on every thrust of Torrie's dick and every slap of her hand on her ass cheek.

Proud that she had completely broken Lita's butt hole Torrie looked over at the bedside clock to see how much time she and Stacy had left to pound the redhead's holes only to sigh in disappointment.

"We're going to have to go soon if we want to make it to RAW." Torrie said.

"Awww, I was having fun fucking this bitch." Stacy said.

"I know, me too, but after RAW there will be plenty of time for us to use these pieces of ass." Torrie said, an evil grin crossing her face, "Till then let's leave this whore with something to remember us."

With that Torrie began increasing the speed of her thrusts which caused Stacy to smile.

"Fuck yeah, let's tear this bitch's holes up!" Stacy yelled, increasing the pace of her thrusts.

In a matter of moments the WCW girls were pounding the WWF girl with every ounce of their strength, violently slamming into her holes almost powerfully enough to tear them apart.

Normally the idea of her pussy and ass hole tearing would have terrified Lita but the pleasure she was feeling from being roughly double fucked sent her higher than cloud nine. She couldn't have cared less about the state of her body right now.

It was in a terrible state though. Her ass hole was all but totally ruined from the sadistic sodomising it had received, her butt cheeks were red and swollen from all the vicious spanking, her eyes were full of tears and her body was covered in a million bumps and bruises from the abuse she had suffered at the hands of the WCW girls.

After the way that Torrie and Stacy had treated her Lita would probably never know what self respect and dignity were like ever again, but she didn't care.

Her cunt and ass hole were burning with pleasure and that pleasure was spreading all over her body.

Lita didn't think it could possibly get better, but she was wrong. The mind bending pleasure became stronger and stronger and stronger until finally there was a explosion inside her cunt and ass hole, like two massive rockets shooting from her holes to her brain and exploding inside her skull. And then there was another rocket, and another, and another, and another. Soon a fireworks display was going off inside Lita, the poor redhead receiving so many multiple orgasms that she was fucked into a complete and mindless vegetable state of pleasure.

The redhead may have been beyond caring about the state of her body but Torrie and Stacy revelled in it.

Torrie in particular was so proud of herself for reducing the high and mighty Lita to the broken farting mess of a woman who she was fucking in the ass that it was a miracle she was able to prevent herself from cumming for as long as she did.

When she finally went over the edge Torrie almost stopped fucking Lita's ass but no matter how much her body shook or how numb and tired she felt Torrie would not allow herself to stop butt fucking this fine piece of ass.

So using all the willpower that she possessed Torrie was able to sodomised Lita through a couple of orgasms before finally she pulled her dildo out of Lita's ass for the final time and collapsed onto the bed beside her girlfriend and the redhead.