Anal Rendezvous, Rectal Retreat

Story Info
Elegant beauty awaits extreme anal invasion.
5.2k words
4.55
248.2k
142
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,721 Followers

They had never met. As arranged, he had sent her an envelope with instructions. In it were directions to a cottage located in a secluded, stunningly picturesque valley, and keys to that cottage. She was told to arrive on such and such a date and at such and such a time. She was to let herself into the cottage and there would find further instructions. As she drove she imagined and anticipated what she would experience there, though she did not know how it all would be orchestrated and allowed to unfold. All she knew was that on this day she would be subjected toextensive and extreme anal and rectal probing. It was this promise that set her eagerly on her course, that had thrilled her to the very core of her being.

The cottage was a charming structure set in a sylvan glade, a briskly flowing brook running alongside. She let herself in to find a simple but tastefully furnished entryway. On a table lay an envelope with her name on it. She opened the envelope to find a note, along with a black silk blindfold. The note read: "Proceed up the stairs to the room on the left." She climbed the stairs and opened the door to the room and her heart skipped a beat as she immediately absorbed its very special ambiance. Unlike the room downstairs, furnished with antiques and charming rustic furniture, this room was crisp and clinical. There was an examining table with stirrups, familiar from her visits to gynecologists. And a second, flat leather table alongside it. Neatly arranged on a shelf were a wide assortment of dildos and other implements, a speculum and lubricants. Adjacent to a sink stood a stainless steel stand and, alongside it, some enema apparatus.

She read further: "Once you are in the room, undress completely and put on the blindfold. Get up on the flat leather table on elbows and knees. Then wait."

She did as instructed, removing her chic outfit, her provocative undergarments, to reveal her long, sleek, elegant, almost regal form. Naked now, she assumed the position demanded of her, her anticipation keen. She waited. And waited. Every second seemingly a minute, every minute an hour, the sense of time heightened by the blindfold's negation of her vision. Finally she heard footsteps, then someone entering the room. It was he.

"Hello, Ingrid," he said in a deep, calming voice.

She kept silent.

She heard him approach. Then, suddenly, felt his two hands on her buttocks. They were big hands, comfortable. What would those hands do? Would they spank her, redden her alluring, virtually perfect bottom? Would he proceed in a punitive mode? No. That is not how it began. The hands caressed her bottom gently, sensually, his moves skilled, practiced. He massaged her lovely ass tenderly, bringing his thumbs closer and closer to the wedge, the crevice, closer to the target, closer to what she knew would, today, be the very center of her being, her essence.

He spread her buttocks apart now and she suddenly felt exposed to his scrutiny, exposed and vulnerable. She could feel his eyes burning into her bottom, taking in the vivid landscape of her bare ass. And then she sensed him leaning forward and felt something new, felt his lips.

He kissed her buttocks, his lips covering with kisses every inch of her smooth, taut ass. Slowly, tantalizingly, his lips drifted to the center, the warm, humid space between her cheeks. She shuddered as she felt his lips on her anus, kissing her, kissing her repeatedly, lovingly. And then something else, his tongue, warm and moist, probing her. She let out an involuntary sigh as she felt his tongue glide over her sphincter. He took his sweet time licking her asshole. First teasing her with light flickers of his tongue, then, gradually, pressing that tongue firmly against her anus, lapping away at her more insistently. And finally she felt his tongue pushing itself into her, pushing against the barrier, forcing its way into her anal passage. His tongue seemed longer than any tongue she had known, stronger, more forceful as it snaked into her. And then, suddenly, he pulled away from her bottom and came up to her face, kissing her, forcing the tongue that had just probed her ass between her lips. Their kiss was passionate, heightened by awareness that his tongue, those lips had just been so intimately probing her exposed bottom.

Now he pulled away and retreated behind her again. This time she felt something else probing between her cheeks, his finger. Slowly he began to slide it into her ass, very, very slowly. She was tight but his entry was smooth, prepared, as it had been, by his tongue. She was so exquisitely sensitive now as she felt his finger enter to the first knuckle, then the second. Finally, the entire finger was wedged into her anal passage. He savored the sensation of the tight, smooth walls of that passage pressing in on his finger. And as the fingertip probed beyond the narrow anal passage into the suddenly wider cavity of her rectum, he bent that fingertip and ran it in a circular motion along this lower part of her rectal membrane. Ingrid sighed deeply, luxuriating in the utterly sublime sensations.

And then he pulled out his finger.

"Before we proceed any further, you will need to be given an enema," he told her.

He took her gently but firmly by the arm and helped her off the table. She stood by him now, blindfolded, needing his guidance. He led her as she took a few steps, then let go of her arm.

She heard him turn on the faucet, knowing he was filling the enema bag. After many long moments he took her hand and brought it to the enema bag, which she felt now to be warm and swollen and heavy. She heard him make adjustments, guessing he was hanging the bag from the stand's hook, attaching the nozzle to the hose. Again, he took her hand and this time brought it to the black nozzle, the slightly menacing spout.

"Bend over, and place your hands on your knees," he instructed and she did as she was told. Suddenly she again felt his finger between her cheeks, but this time it was slick. He was applying lubricant. He took his time lubricating her anus, working the jelly inside her anal passage. Then she felt something else inserted into her ass, something harder than a finger, the enema nozzle.

He left it place, teasing her, she wondering when the enema would begin. And then it did, the warm water forcefully injecting itself into her rectum, gravity doing all the work. At first it felt warm, soothing. But quickly it began to bloat her, to fill her innards. She took a deep breath and bit her lip as she endured the transformation from warmth to a sense of rectal fullness and frank bloating and distension, now accompanied by cramping. How much of the bag had already emptied into her, how much remained, how much more could she endure? And yet she was determined to endure it, to endure all without complaint. Sensing the profound sense of bloating, the cramps he knew she was experiencing, he gently caressed her swollen stomach, then brought her own hand down so she could feel its convex curvature. She was amazed at how strikingly rounded her belly had become, her innards frightfully distended by the enema's extravagant contents.

After the contents of the bag fully emptied into her he removed the nozzle. But immediately something else was inserted in its place. She could tell from its shape, narrow at the tip, then increasingly wide, then suddenly narrow again, that it was a buttplug. She'd had such plugs inserted into her rectum previously. But never to forcefully retain a high volume enema, such as she was retaining now. He led her back, on wobbly legs, to the leather table and had her lay on her side, her legs pressed up to her chest, telling her to breath deeply and rhythmically. His voice was instructive, but soothing. The sense of fullness was profound, as was the need to relieve herself. But the plug made this impossible, and she knew it. Even more important, she knew, nothing would happen without his approval.

After what seemed an eternity he took her hand again and led her from the table. He opened a door and gently pushed her inside.

"You may relieve and clean yourself up now. Then come out when you are ready."

She did just this. When she opened the door to the bathroom, he was there, taking her by the hand and leading her, this time, to the examining table. He helped her onto the table on her back, lifting each leg, inserting an ankle into each of the stirrups, pulling her legs far back, jackknifing them, spreading them widely. She felt him tighten the leather straps around her ankles. Her asshole was even more vividly exposed in this position, she knew, than when she had been up on elbows and knees.

Again, she felt his finger between her buttocks, probing externally, running over the anal surface, examining the ridges, She heard him pick up the jar of lubricant and, next, his finger was back in her crack, rubbing lubricant into the crevice, digging into her anal passage, his entry smoother now, eased by the slick lubricant. She had wiped off the earlier residue after her enema, so now it needed to be reapplied. One again she felt the exquisite sensation of his single finger digging through her anus and into her rectum. Inside, he rotated his finger, exploring, massaging, stimulating the sensitive membranes. Ingrid always loved this moment, a finger probing her bottom, her own finger or another's. Her anus and rectum, she knew, were extravagantly receptive to pleasurable sensations. And it was not just the pleasure she craved, but the intrusion, the dilation, the insistent forcefulness of entry, of invasion into a region not designed to be so intruded upon.

"You have a nice, smooth tight ass, Ingrid," he told her, pleased.

"Thank you," she said softly, in gratitude, so very pleased.

Then he slowly withdrew her finger and she sensed him get something. Again he brought it to her hand and let her feel it. She absorbed the cool, smooth, metallic feel of the speculum.

"This is a speculum. I'm sure you've had one inserted to probe your vagina. This time it will be inserted in your anus."

He applied more lubricant to her anus. Now she felt the hard metallic intrusion as he slid the speculum up into her anal passage. Then she could hear him turn the screw as the speculum dilated the passage. She felt so utterly exposed, the entryway to her anal and rectal depths now vividly stretched as those depths were exposed. She heard him click a switch and guessed it was some sort of flashlight or illuminating device he had pressed into her opening. He imagined him peering into her as she lay there helplessly, her legs in stirrups, her bottom exposed to his complete scrutiny.

"The contours of your anus, your anal passage, and your rectal cavity are perfect," he told her, then slowly tightened the screw in reverse direction, reducing her dilation until, finally, he withdrew the speculum from her.

"Now for further dilation," he told her, this time sliding two fingers into her ass. Again he probed carefully, sensually, deeply, his fingertips exploring the contours he had told her were ‘perfect.'

"One more," he said, adding a third finger. Blindfolded, helpless, utterly exposed, her entire sensorium was now reduced to her bottom, the magical terrain where his probing fingers met her anus, her rectum. She felt so alive down there as he probed her, the sensations rich, sensual, carnal, and also somehow deliciously obscene.

Now he pulled his fingers out and she could hear him unbuckling his belt, unzipping his pants. He heard the pants drop to the floor and imagined his penis exposed now, rigid, aroused by the exploration of what she liked to regard as her lusciously alluring rear end.

He slid the three fingers back inside her as he shifted his body so he stood by her face. With a free hand he turned that face to him. She felt something smooth and hard against her lips, his cock. She opened her lips and engulfed him, engulfed the rigid thickness.

With his three fingers inside her ass she sucked his cock greedily, the blindfold blocking all sense of vision and only heightening all other senses, those senses now at an edge of keenness. Then he moved away from her face and she could detect him turning a knob to lower the level of the examining table. Next he pressed his body between her open

legs, taking hold of his cock, pressing the tip against her cunt and then, slowly, smoothly, pushing it in, fucking her. And while he fucked her he used the fingers inside to press on and massage the anterior wall of her rectum, that rectum separated by only millimeters from her vagina, a thin muscular sheath dividing the two canals. With the fingers in her ass pressing into her as they were, she could feel both those fingers and his cock in her vagina, the dual sensation subtle and, at the same time, intense. She was quickly at such a state of arousal that she knew she would soon climax, and he sensed this too. But he wanted to keep her on edge, and an orgasm now would dull that edge. So he pulled both his fingers of our her ass and his cock out of her cunt.

He let her lay there for several long minutes, settling down. And when she began to wonder what would be next, desperate for his intimate contact again, she felt him come close and this time felt the tip of his cock against her anus.

He left his cock there for many long moments, pressing lightly against the raised ridge of her sphincter, teasing her. Then with a single, powerful stroke he drove in its full length as she let out a piercing cry, the sudden ecstasy of this swift intrusion too much to contain in silence. He began to fuck her ass now, to fuck it with a practiced, smooth expertise she savored. That ass of hers, she knew, was a treasure. The bliss it gave her to have it probed, fucked was priceless. And to have it probed and fucked like this, blindfolded and strapped down, helpless and exposed and utterly vulnerable, heightened all sensation immeasurably.

Her excitement mounting rapidly, she brought a hand down to her pussy, but he slapped it away.

"Not yet," he said sharply, insisting that he, not she, modulate the momentum of her pleasure. And so she had to endure being sodomized like this without the helpful assistance of her fingers. Always greedy for pleasure, Ingrid's own fingers were reliable, intimate friends, those fingers ever available to stimulate herself, especially when while she was being anally and rectally probed like this. Not now, however. Now she was compelled to remain in position, ankles in stirrups, legs raised and spread as he fucked her ass at his pace, his will.

And then, finally, he pulled out of her and seemed to abruptly leave the examining room. She was tempted to touch herself, but had he really left? Was he watching her? Would he approve? She thought she should simply wait, as torturous as the wait might be.

Minutes later she heard him return. It sounded as though he were removing some items from a bag he had brought with him. The examining table had a stainless steel instrument tray attached to it and now he set the items down on the tray.

He took her hand and brought it over. Immediately she surmised what she was handling, a dildo, a very large, a very thick dildo. She had seen an array of dildos when she had first entered the examining room but this one was much bigger. Now he allowed her to move her hand over its surface, to grip it along its full length. Though she could not see it, she sensed it was exceptionally life-like. But what was even more striking was how life-like it felt. The dildos she'd seen and used had been made from rubber or plastic or silicone. But this one, she now felt certain, was fashioned of leather. And that is why it felt so vividly life-like. Now he moved her hand over to a second dildo, even longer and thicker than the first. And then to a third, this one stunningly large, as thick as her wrist, almost as long as her forearm, she guessed. Her heart skipped a beat as she realized these awesome intruders, all crafted of the fine kid leather, were meant for her, for her bottom, meant to pierce and force open her anus, and to fill her rectum.

He slapped more lubricant between her cheeks, slowly working it over the surface of her asshole, then forcing more inside. She waited with the keenest anticipation. Her bottom had already been subjected to extensive intrusion and probing. She's been kissed and licked there, fingered, she'd taken an enema and then a buttplug. She'd been fucked. But now, it seemed, her anal-rectal accommodation and endurance were about to be even more severely tested.

"Your ass is mine, Ingrid," he said in a steady, measured tone.

And then she felt him pressing the tip of the first leather dildo against her already well-exercised anus. He pressed forward as she surrendered, surrendered gladly, to this next intrusion. He didn't just force the shaft inside her, but worked it in with a corkscrew motion, inch by stiff inch. Her anus, she knew, was vividly stretched and she imagined him gazing down at the sight of her anal ring gripping the intruder.

"You may touch yourself," he told her.

Eagerly she brought a finger to her stiff and swollen clitoris.

He pushed deeper and deeper until she could feel the leather balls at the end of the shaft pressing against her buttocks, the full length of the shaft now lodged in her rectum. And now with an alternating clockwise and counterclockwise motion he twisted the leather cock inside her. The sensation was sublime, her inner membranes alive to the exquisite pressure. This was something no cock could achieve with its in-and-out motion. And it was something that would be difficult to bring about oneself. No, for this special kind of stimulation she needed the hand of another, his hand.

He fucked her with the dildo while she strummed her clitoris with increasing feverishness. Then, once more, he put a stop to the self-stimulation when it seemed she was close to the brink. And pulled out the dildo.

He repeated all this with the second, thicker and longer dildo.

Finally, he readied to use the third on her. Once again he let her fondle it, wanting her to take in the stunning dimensions of this massive probe. She marveled at the sheer outrageousness of its dimensions. True, she was a well-practiced anal fetishist, though this instrument was well beyond any she ever imagined probing her bottom. But she was mesmerized now, in his thrall. As he put it so simply and so correctly, her ass was now "his," and whatever he wished to do with that ass, however he wanted to probe it, whatever he sought to insert into it, that was his decision, and his alone. Her obligation was simply to submit to his anal and rectal ministrations.

And so now he pressed the tip of this third and most massive dildo against her hole. Then he pushed forward and a chill ran through her as she immediately felt herself being dilated as she never had been before.

"You may bring your hand down and hold it," he said to her, and she reached to grip the shaft, a shaft so thick her fingers could not get all around its circumference. To grip it like this and to appreciate its massiveness while he forced it into her only enhanced the thrill, the deep arousal of their deliciously obscene intimacy.

As before, he corkscrewed it inside her, inch by thick inch. As spectacularly thick as it was, its length was equally formidable. And slowly he forced that length into her rectal depths, forced to give way to this outsized intruder. She wondered whether she would really be able to endure it. But she knew that to fail would disappoint him, and disappoint herself. Yes, there was a measure of sharp pain initially, mixed with the pleasure. But, for her, that pain somehow stimulated the pleasure, deepened it.

And so gladly she not only endured, but indulged in this yet most extreme of anal invasions.

libidinal
libidinal
2,721 Followers
12