Anal Scourge in the Hood

Story Info
Black man serves up anal delight to lucky gals.
1.7k words
3.35
50.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

I have a confession to make. I like to make people suffer. Most of them have it coming. Call me a sadist or whatever. It's simply my hobby. John is my name. Just call me the Anal Scourge. I'm a big and tall, wealthy and powerful Black man who likes to have his fun. Have you ever humiliated someone? Completely destroyed them? It's something I do everyday and it's lots of fun. I only do it to people who deserve it, though. Whenever somebody misbehaves in my neck of the woods, I track down the culprit and fuck them in the ass. Call it an attitude adjuster. It works every time.

Take this hoodlum chick named Ellen for example. She's a fat black heifer from the hood. She's always cussing and mistreating her family members. She doesn't respect her man or her brood. Yeah, she's a very wicked woman. I targeted her for some punishment. I donned the disguise of a crooked cop and told her that unless she did what I said, there would be hell to pay. Since the chick had so many parole violations and maybe a pending court date or two, she was scared shitless of going to jail. I took advantage of that situation and had maximum fun.

I led Ellen to the back of an alley, behind a dumpster and that's where we did the nasty. I told her that I wanted to see her naked. This plain-faced, large-breasted, wide-hipped, bow-legged, big-bottomed black heifer was ugly but she had a really nice ass. I couldn't wait to fuck it. I made her bend over, then I spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. I put on a condom and applied some lubricant. Then, I placed my ten-inch cock against her back door. Grabbing her plump hips with firm hands, I thrust into her. Ellen screamed so loud you would have thought somebody died. I smacked her fat bottom and slammed my cock deep into her asshole.

I began pounding into Ellen's ass like there was no tomorrow. There's something about a fat woman's asshole, folks. It's tighter than just about any other asshole on the planet. Why? Because they're so plump and their butts are so big, their assholes tend to be small and tight. They're wonderful to fuck. If you've never fucked a fat chick in the ass, I highly recommend that you try it at least once in your lifetime. It's going to be an experience which you will never forget. I filled Ellen's asshole with my cock. She screamed loud enough to wake the dead. I pulled out of her and she let out a gasp of relief. If only she knew what I had planned.

I grabbed her and flipped her. Now, she was on her back, lying atop a trash can. I spread her plump butt cheeks once more and thrust my cock into her asshole. I looked into her eyes as I fucked her in the ass. I always look into a woman's eyes as I drill my cock into her eyes. You'll be amazed at what you see. Some of them are defiant. Others, like true wimps, simply give up and take it. All of them scream so magnificently, though. It's music to those ears of mine. I smacked Ellen across the face as I fucked her in the ass. She gasped, and looked at me wide-eyed. I shrugged, then slammed my cock deeper into her asshole. Plunged it balls deep. Deep down where the sun didn't shine. I didn't think she could scream any louder but she did. Man, I was loving every second of it!

I took my sweet time fucking Ellen in the ass. The hood was full of fat black heifers with loud mouths who thought they were all that. A bunch of evil rotten witches, the whole lot of them. Good only for fucking. Well, ass fucking that is! That's why I loved beating them at their own game. On their own turf. Messing them up and showing them who was top dog in the hood. I took sweet pleasure as I fucked Ellen in the ass. The big black woman was screaming ceaselessly as I drove my pecker down her anal canal. I felt her anal walls stretching to accommodate the sheer length and girth of my cock. I loved taking her in this position. Not only could I see her ugly face contorting in pain, but I could also see her asshole stretching under my constant anal pounding.

Ellen's plain face was contorted in pain. Her mouth was agape and her nostrils flared. Her eyes were glazed. Smirking, I rammed my cock up her asshole. While fucking her in the ass, I slid one finger into her pussy, then two. Her pussy hungrily devoured my fingers. I finally put my whole fist in there and began fisting her like there was no tomorrow. Ellen screamed as both of her holes got filled. Her pussy with my large fist and her asshole with my large black cock. I saw her eyes bulge. I grinned. They almost looked like they were going to pop. She hadn't stopped screaming as I fucked her ass. Not for one moment. I decided to push her to see how much screaming she could do. So I fucked her asshole like anal sex was going out of style. I rammed into her formerly tight asshole like the devil was after him. Her screams got impossibly louder, and turned me on more than ever before. I got so turned on that I came, and slowly pulled out.

A short while later, I had ditched Ellen and drove off. I noticed her walking funny on the way home. Her ass was probably going to hurt tomorrow. I wonder if her asshole got permanently stretched by my hardcore fucking. Maybe yes, maybe not. I hoped she learned her lesson. Don't mess with people in the hood. Otherwise the Anal Scourge was coming for you. What you going to do when he comes for you? Bend over and take it, that's what. There's a lot of hoodlum chicks with loud mouths who think they're tough. I take them, bend them over and stuff their assholes full of my cock. Whether they're black, white or Hispanic, I don't discriminate. A butt is a butt and all butts get the same treatment from yours truly.

In my adventures, I've fucked a lot of hoodlum chicks. There was this skinny Asian whore named Lee. This trickster has a nasty habit of setting fires to people's homes, especially former johns she had dealings with. Let's just say that by the time I got done with her, she experienced the pleasures of anal dilation by means of large black cock in the butt ten times over. I bent her over, spread her narrow butt cheeks and thrust my cock into her butt hole. For such a skinny woman, she certainly had a big butt. I slammed my cock into her hole, loving the feel of the Asian chick's tight asshole around my dick. She screamed and whined the entire time. I had to smack her to get her to shut up. in the end, she took it like a champ. I fucked her nice and easy, stretching her asshole to acceptable girth. It was a very fun experience for me. Sitting down ought to have been fun for her the next day.

I laugh whenever I think of Nancy, a tall white female cop who only gave tickets to male speedsters but let the females go. I videotaped her getting busy with a young woman while on patrol, then showed her the tape. Nancy was scared of being exposed as a queer at work. So, she asked me what it would take to make it go away. The price was her ass, of course. So, I took the lady cop behind a dumpster. I told her to get on all fours and spread her butt cheeks wide open, after dropping her pants. She did as she was told. First, I smacked her butt until it was red, then shoved my cock up her plump ass. The shrill scream which came out of her mouth still rattles me whenever I thought about it. I've never heard anyone scream this loudly while getting fucked in the ass. And I've fucked hundreds of asses in my day. Personally, I don't know what the fuss was around. She was very uptight down there and I helped loosen her up. I rammed my cock up her buns, filling her tight asshole with my magic stick. She screamed and whimpered the entire time. I finally came and pulled out. Nancy went back into her police cruiser and we parted ways. Oh, the next morning, the police department received the video of her going down on a woman while on the job and she was subsequently fired. How that happened is a mystery to me. Guess who I saw standing on a street corner the other day, introducing herself to the world's oldest profession? I hear that this ex-cop turned prostitute is fantastic in bed. She gives good head, has a tight pussy and even takes it up the ass, for a fee. Well, what do you know?

Who would have thought? Nancy has learned a few new tricks and she's making quite a name for herself. Selling her ass for money. I think she has learned to enjoy taking it up the ass since she last ran into me. I would not be surprised if she had. An asshole is an asshole. Give it some lube and stuff it full of cock and it will be happy, and may even smile. A happy ending for all. Smiling, I went home after a day of work well done. It's my duty as a good citizen to make the world a better place than I found it. So far, I helped a female arsonist deal with her anger issues, and I gave a black mother an attitude check. I also put a lesbian cop on the path of her true calling. Hey, I know. I do what I can, you know. It's not easy being me. I do all this community service and never get any credit for it. Oh, well. Doing what's right is its own reward!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers