Anal Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne, on the other hand, was speaking freely. "Yes, yes, you would fuck my pussy good and hard. I wanna fuck you and suck you all night. I've always wanted to fuck you, fuck me good and hard, take you in my mouth, suck on you and see what your come tastes like."

"I guess we have had the same ideas for a while," I admitted, thinking out loud.

"How long do you need to rest after you come before you can, you know, go again?" Joanne asked.

"Not long."

"How many times can you fuck me in one night?"

"A lot... I guess."

"Just as I thought and wished. You're right, I have been wanting you for a while now.

How long have you been wanting to fuck me?"

"Always, but more so recently." I knew from our flirting that Joanne liked to talk about sex.

Now, while my fingers stimulated her swollen clitoris and massaged the inner walls of her vagina, she was still talking, still asking questions, the torrid conversation deepening her pleasure.

"You're so wet, does talking about sex when I play with your pussy make it better for you?"

Joanne's eyes closed and her jaw slackened. She inhaled and then let out a soft breath.

Momentarily overtaken by sensation, she didn't answer immediately but regained her faculties and answered, ""Mmmm yes, yes it does. Tell me what types of things you would do to me."

her enthusiastic reply got me into the idea. The seeds of my love for dirty talk would be firmly sown, fertilized and watered by this experience and the smell of Joanne's steaming love gash.

"Well, I have a few questions for you, since you like talking and getting finger fucked."

"Mmmmm, what?"

"You seem to be a very sexual, very horny woman. How do you, you know, get by?"

"I'm lonely and free I have taken some men home from work."

"And fucked them?"

"Yes, fucked and sucked them."

"I have to know, Joanne. Did you really fuck two guys at once?"

"Does it make your pecker hard to think that I did?"

"Yeah!"

"Well, then, yes, I did fuck two guys at once."

"Really! How, I mean, how did you work it out?" I was really inquiring now. This wasn't just fun, dirty flirty talk. I was intrigued and hoping that Joanne would elaborate a hot tale of being double penetrated. That would give me an indication if Joanne was anally inclined.

"I took one in my pussy and one in my mouth. Then they switched."

Shocked, I asked, "Was it fun?"

"Mmmmmm what do you think? Of course it was. Two hard cocks are better than one," she said in a regular tone as if I had asked her a question about the tax code. I was both turned on and disturbed by this, and I went back to ear blowing and neck nibbling. The tonguing and breathing heavy in her ear powered her to climax . Her eyes shut tight and her teeth clenched together in a grimace of out of control body reflexes as pleasure overtook her. She tensed and nearly convulsed with erotic joy. I could feel her cunt quiver, and the steamy wetness start to pour from her as she came.

The thing I almost laughed about at the time was she let out a high pitched "Ooooooooooo"

that to me sounded like something from a martial arts karate movie. The confined space of the car's interior was now stuffy and humid, the air heavy with the smell of her wet cunt; the windows, steamed translucent, gave an added feeling of isolation. After a few more seconds of me fingering her, Joanne reached down and gently grasped my wrist and retracted me from her joy pit. My fingers had pruned and wrinkled in her free flowing fountain of twat nectar.

"Did I make you come?" I asked, really not knowing due to inexperience.

"Mmmmmmm, yes, you did. Now it's your turn."

Joanne immediately reached over and massaged my fully swollen hog through my pants as if making sure I was erect. As soon as I unbuttoned my pants and started to unzip, my rigid member burst free like a battering ram through a door. I sat back on the passenger side of the car, stretched out in anticipation of what should be an expert hand job. One good hand deserves another, I thought. I had masturbated her to a full orgasm and was ready and willing for the same in return.

A lot of my encounters with women early in my sex career were mostly heavy petting. Fingering and hand jobs were the norm for most in my age group. I had gone "all the way" and been sucked off only a handful of times. So where I had not gone past stimulating Joanne's twat with my fingers, I expected only to be jerked off. I thought that would be fair, a hand for hand.

Joanne had other things in mind.

"So are you ready to have your cock sucked, kid?" her question was blunt, open and unafraid.

Joanne was wearing the naughty smile of a person indulging in a guilty pleasure. Being sexually aroused had loosened her tongue and whatever trepidations she had were gone. She was the type of woman who got worked up and let it all hang out if you were able to dampen her underwear. Joanne asked (if I was ready to have my cock sucked) already knowing the answer and relishing the shocked, joyful look on my face. She bent at the waist, leaned over, groped my ball sack softly with one hand and teased the head of my prick with the other, barely touching it. Her soft hands felt like they were made to do just this, that is, to caress and fondle hogs.

After a few wonderful seconds of light caressing, Joanne drew her fingertip around the edge of the flared fire helmet. Then, with her index she touch the pee hole, pulled it away, slowly drawing a clear string of pre-come from it and smiled.

"I guess you're ready. You have more pre-come than some guys have come," she said, with amusement in her sultry, sexy voice. When Joanne got her hand around the base of my manhood, it only took a millisecond for me to be hit by a surprise, lighting-fast testicular explosion. I came right there in her hands before she even put her mouth on me. Big, hot milky loads shot straight up like missiles. I'm not sure that some didn't hit the roof of Joanne's car. I was speechless at the overpowering orgasm. I was breathless and mute with sensation, drowning in extreme pleasure. She'd tightened her grip and jerked me off good and hard, and now my river of pure white semen ceased shooting out to any distance but continued to ooze out in large, clumsy wads.

But my feelings of pleasure were mixed with embarrassment for cumming so soon like a virgin and disappointment for missing out on the chance to get in her mouth. I also felt sorry that I wasn't able to let it happen for her, too, because she seemed to really want to give me a blow job for her own enjoyment.

After a couple of seconds, I managed to blurt out, "Oh, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry I came so fast."

"It's okay, honey, just enjoy yourself. Enjoy that wonderful feeling, it's okay," Joanne comforted me, feeling my concern and appreciating my thoughtfulness. She went on comforting and jerking me off in what seemed like a ten minute orgasm. "That's it, that's it, come for me," she reassured.

"Uhnnn" was my reply, once again losing my ability to speak.

"Shhhh. It's okay, honey, come, that's it, come. Come nice and hard for me," Joanne comforted me, now caressing my leg softly with her other hand, the the one that had cupped my ball bag so tenderly. The mom in her was showing through her tenderness and care. She took my youth and novice standing into account and took pity on me, stroking my ego as she stroked my penis.

With her expert skills, her hand stroked every last dollop of cream out of me. Once my erection started to deflate, she squeezed and manipulated even more semen out, purging my flaccid member of the last straggling drops. Joanne did this by gently squeezing my hog from the base up like a person would squeeze toothpaste out of a tube. I melted back in my seat in a joy haze. A large amount of my jism now slothfully cascaded down her jerking hand like lava. She carefully let go of my shrinking penis, and licked some of my joy juice off of her hand.

"You've been drinking beer," she said in a nonsexual tone, but sexual in theme.

"Huh?"

"Your spunk. It tastes like you've been drinking beer."

"Well, yes, I have been," I responded, still a little dazed.

"You see, whatever a guy is drinking changes the flavor his come."

"Yeah, right," I answered, figuring that Joanne was just kidding around again to lighten the mood and break the post carnality ice.

"No, really. Beer gives it a bitter taste, but if you drink pineapple or orange juice it tastes really good."

"I'm sorry I came so fast."

"Oh, honey, don't. It's okay, It was good for you, wasn't it?"

"Yes, but..."

"But nothing. You came, and I came, and it was good, so don't worry."

"Okay." I felt nice being cared about, so I took her cue and stopped feeling sorry.

"Besides, you said that you could go again and again, right?"

"Yeah."

"So. let's relax. and maybe in a little while we can try it again."

Those words alone started the body's process of refilling my testes with more semen.

Joanne cleaned herself up with some napkins and baby wipes she kept in the glove box.

I enjoyed watching her remove my hot creamy sperm from her hand with the napkins. Then she used the baby wipes to cleanse the petals of her sex flower. The lips of her cunt were still slack from me masturbating her, and they hung open sloppily.

She finished and handed the remainder of the napkins and the package of wipe, simply saying, "Here." I realized that I had not moved . I was sprawled out with my pants around my ankles. My sleepy cock lay across my lower abdomen limply in a puddle of joy juice. Taking her cue I began to remove the sticky hot evidence of our sinfully sexual encounter. Once finished I rolled down the window and littered the gutter of no man's land with the sticky spew-covered tissues.

I pulled up my pants. We sat and quietly cuddled for a while.

We talked about how we were both crazy for doing what we had just done but relished having done it. Talked of her new place and how it was out of the way and easier for us to hang out privately. We laughed at ourselves again; then we just sat there enjoying a small silence.

After a while Joanne brought our situation up again as if she couldn't get free of it. "All those times we flirted and had our talks made me dream about this happening," I said, thinking that was a good, honest conversation starter.

"Yeah, I guess I knew what I was doing teasing you, but I never thought I'd allow myself to let this happen." Joanne's retort was equally as honest. Right there I learned one of my first lessons of a sexual partnership: A certain truthfulness awakens between the two parties.

I liked the new connection I had with my friend and thought that a bit more honesty would help me let go of some guilt, so I ventured further with my confessions. "You know, I have,,, ummm..." The words stuck in my throat like a peanut butter sandwich.

"You have what?" Joanne pressed, knowing that a touch of shame had come over me.

"You know that time when you said you couldn't sleep, and I said to get a teddy bear?"

"Not really, why, tell me, what?"

"Well, you said that a teddy bear was not the toy you had in mind."

Joanne giggled and said, "Yep, I don't really remember, but that sounds like something I would say."

"You did say it."

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, I..."

"Well, you what?"

"I..."

"Just tell me. Did you go home and toss off after thinking about me and my toys?" Joanne asked flatly, unfazed by my confession. My mind raced! How did she know, I thought. Swallowing hard, I nodded yes.

"Its okay; its flattering. All guys play with themselves. It's nothing to be ashamed of." She pulled me close and hugged me. It felt warm and wonderful, the closeness. Her instinct was to mother me, and that's what she was doing. I needed that, needed to be mothered, to be held, to be told it was okay. a gentle hand to guide me.

For goodness sake, she was old enough to be my mother! I was a babe in her arms. It felt wonderful and yet weird at the same time. A small panic breezed by as I worried that it might mean I had a Oedipus complex. Pulling myself together, I brushed it off with the thought that it's okay to fuck a mother figure, as long as it wasn't your mother.

I got quiet and lost in thought, feeling a little tired. The brief silence was broken when Joanne asked, "A penny for your thoughts?"

"Oh, nothing, just don't know if I feel better or worse about getting that secret off my chest."

"You worry way too much."

"Yeah, perhaps you could distract me?" I said as I gently grabbed her hand and placed it on my groin.

"Ready to go again already?" Joanne said with a pleased, wide-eyed look of happiness.

"Aha!"

"God, I love young guys!"

I undid my pants, shamelessly exposing my hardening member. Joanne knelt sideways in her driver's seat and was ready to take me orally. She delayed half a second to swipe her hair from her face gave me a quick, "Sorry, my hair." Without another word, she leaned in and took every inch of my rock hard cock in to her mouth and down her throat. ot expecting it, I marveled at her skill. How deep and wonderful her mouth and throat were, I thought, as I felt the sensations of a blow job; the lips, the tactile feel of her taste bud tickling the ultra sensitive skin of my penis. All that hot wetness with the depth of a pussy. The few blow jobs I had gotten were sloppy and toothy, and the inexperienced girls who did them never went deep enough to hit the sweet spot midway down my penis. I thought of blow jobs as overrated, 'til this point. Joanne's mouth was different and it forever changed my mind about blow jobs, and her expert technique had me instantly ready to come, her full, moist lips wrapped around my throbbing shlong.

"Oh, my God! Stop! I'm gonna come again already!" I yelled, shedding my inhibitions involuntarily. Joanne slowly took my cock out of her mouth looked up at me and said, "You already came once, you won't come that easily the second time around."

"No! I'm gonna come again, fast!"

"No, you won't. I won't allow you to come 'til I'm ready to taste you."

"No no no. I can't hold back for long. It feels too good. I'm gonna cum fast."

Joanne regarded me with a flat patent stare , she paused took a firm grip of my prick, then assured me, "You're not gonna come yet; trust me."

"Yes I am!! I don't think you realize just how hot I am right now."

"Larry, did you know that I love to suck cock?

"I'm... yeah I guess... you may have mentioned it, I'm sure you do.

"Do you know why I love to suck cock so much?

"Ah,,, no."

"I have control of a man when I have his dick down my throat, I'm the boss. I call the shots.

Having that control gives me pleasure and makes my pussy wet. I play with my clit when I've got a nice mouth full of meat ... I love it. But the thing I love most is when the men beg me to let them cum. I'm so good at blow jobs I can make a man cum instantly, or I can drag it out for hours. Whatever I feel like, whenever I feel like..."

"I think instantly is what's going to happen here," I mumbled through my pleasure.

"Trust me. I have given a lot of blow jobs in my time. I know how to work a dick. I can tell when you're getting close. I know when to give a little and take a little. I know just when to slow down and speed up. I know when to tease and when to suck, when to nibble and lick, when to tickle the cock head and little hole with the tip of my tongue. You just relax, enjoy, and you will see."

"Really? But I feel as if I could cum right..."

" I'm good for football games," She cut me off.

"What?"

"You know, Larry. Football. Big, sweaty guys with helmets and shoulder pads?"

"Yeah, of course. I played in high school."

"Yes, I know. You remind me all the time. Well, anyway, when I was dating my ex-husband I gave him a blow job for an entire football game."

"Really?"

"Yup, he watched and I blew him. Kept him on the edge the whole game, plus overtime."

I was stunned to silence, not 100% sure if it was true or just an exaggeration.

Joanne continued: " I sucked him 'til the home team kicked the winning field goal. Think about that for a second. What better way to heighten the thrill of victory then to come the same second your team wins? I heard the announcer say, 'Here's the snap and the hold.' That was my cue to make him come. A nice little surprise for him."

"I'll bet... But, you see, just hearing that story makes me want to come," I said, both turned on and amazed.

"He proposed to me a week later." She broke into laughter at the end of her sentence. " I've waited a long time to get you to put your cock in my mouth and I want to suck it 'til I get my fill , so I'm not going to allow you to come 'til I've had enough of your cock. Now, just sit back and relax. I'm gonna suck your cock every which way there is... and more." And with that she resumed expertly sucking my dick like I had never had before, slow, steady deep draughts of my entire shaft. When she would get a sense I was nearing orgasm, she would slow it down, even stop, with the full length of me down her throat. Joanne would alternate between swallowing me whole to teasing me with her tongue, then licking my ball sack and sucking the balls gently.

I was seated in the passenger's seat. Joanne knelt in the driver's seat, bent over as if to receive doggie style sex from behind, her head down in my crotch. Looking down at the back of her head bobbing rhythmically was a sight. Seeing the rest of her body made me want to touch it while she devoured me. I caressed her lower back, working my way toward her sexy ass. Joanne's pants were still unfastened and down around her knees, so my hand slipped past her waistline.

My hand cupped the round firmness of her buttocks. I groped and squeezed the soft, smooth skin and then my hand all around from cheek to cheek and slowly caressed and brushed the outer edge of her ass crack. Loving ass the way I do, I had to touch and grope at Joanne's pretty posterior. Joanne's ass was her best feature. It's what got my attention when I first met her.

My anal fetish was guiding my hand on a tour of Joanne's finest asset, her firm, perky ass.

Her buttocks were solid and firm both from her workout habit and running the floors at The Mediterranean. I spread her ass crack apart. The cleft of her ass was slathered in her vaginal secretions both from when I was finger fucking her previously, and from now as her cunt continued to flow pussy juice. The deluge of sex nectar was due to her genuine excitement of sucking me and controlling me. Joanne did in fact love to give head.

I looked down the length of her sexy body with all of its wonderful curves and lines. Her perky,. rounded ass capped a sexy and beautiful picture. I watched her head bob up and down in my lap. it looked and felt heavenly. It took all I had to reach her pussy as she sucked me, amazed the Joanne could take every inch of my hard cock down her throat. While she continued to suck me, I again fingered her pussy, and I could feel her wetness increase as she became excited by my fingers stimulating her yet again.

Joanne never lost composure no matter how much she was enjoying her pussy and clit being masturbated; she never lost a single style point on her oral technique. That impressive credential was a turn-on. I followed the trench of her moist snapper lips up past her taint, up, up, up 'tll I felt my fingers brush past the ring of her asshole, thinking to myself, well, let's try it. I knew I might be pushing my luck, but I was going for it all. Being sexually brazen had got me this far, why not keep pushing further?

Who knows, I thought, Joanne was a loose, crazy kind of girl, so maybe one of those things she did for her husband was giving up her backdoor to him, and if I don't try I'll never get to my goal of putting my cock in a woman's asshole. Pulling my hand to my face, I could smell her cunt on my hand, it was slick with her natural lubricant. I drew my hand up to my face, took a deep breath, and I spit on my finger tip to help moisten her musky back passage.