Anal Surrogate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike my earlier girlfriend Linda, there was no way I'd cheat on Carol just to get anal sex so I knew I had to decide whether I'd stay with her and give up anal play or break it off with her and find a new girlfriend. As it ended up, I didn't have to make that decision because apparently Carol had told one of her girlfriends about the arrangement that she'd had with me and it got back to Janet that Carol and I had been kissing, sucking and licking each other and she broke up with me.

I was upset, but not as upset as I initially thought I'd be but I still didn't feel like dating anyone else right away. A few weeks after Janet and I broke up, I got a weird text from Carol while I was at work. All it said was, "I made a mistake, can we talk sometime soon?"

When I got home, I called her and could tell she was upset so I asked her if she wanted to pop by for a bit. When she got there, it quickly became a cry and bitch fest along with a few drinks. Bottom line, Dave had convinced her that there wasn't that much difference between anal sex and vaginal sex and she'd had full out sex with him the week before. The good news was that she said it felt better than anything she'd ever done before sexually but the bad news was that the night before she'd been talking with him about going out Friday night and he said he wouldn't be able to see her until Sunday because he was going away for the weekend and then about 15 minutes later she got a text from him with a picture of his cock which she didn't mind but the message read, "Hey Barb, I hope you're ready to feel this buried in your pussy again on Saturday when I get there!"

When she finished, she burst into tears again so I put an arm around her and just held her until she calmed down again. Long story short, she knew that I enjoyed anal sex as much as she did, I was good with my tongue and now that she'd given her cherry to the douchebag that was quickly her ex, she figured she might as well keep having sex. We went out for a few months before deciding that instead of having to try to find times when we could get together and her parents' house or mine for sex after going out somewhere we'd look into getting a small apartment. It turned out to be one of the best choices I made because now it's been 2 years and just last week she said, 'yes' when I asked her to marry me.

12