Anal Terrorist: Millie & Maddies

Story Info
Voluptuous bi-sexual Aunt anally skewered by her horny Niece.
959 words
3.95
57k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Patty Parker and Anal Annie

Millie: 38DD-30-42 50 year old Brunette Widow (Maddie's Aunt)

Maddie: 34C-24-35 25 year old Ash Blonde (Millie's Niece)

(I'm Mille J...widowed for the past eight years; quite financially-comfortable due to my poor deceased husband's acute instincts for "turning a quid"...I have Two Sons, and Two Daughters, ranging from ages 28-22-all on their own and living their own lives...I've always indulged my bisexuality: now more since Stefan's death...my young 24 year old Niece MADDIE, with whom I entered into an incestuous relationship four years ago, is my current "most of the time lover"...)

It's half 1 am; I've been in this position, hands and knees, for the past hour and a half...my Niece, Maddie has been anally rodgering me for nearly 90 minutes: VERY ENERGETICALLY anally rodgering me, I should say...I'm been in "endurance mode" for the past 30 minutes (I've tried and TRIED to impress upon this youngster that anything more than an hour of this type of anal fucking loses it's luster...for the BOTTOM, at least), and that while I'm as game for an all-night bedroom tumble as the next Gal, the mature partners she is keen for, INCLUDING ME, can do with a two hour interlude before continuing the festivities...

I'm not long past my 50th birthday, and I'm feeling the effects of her deep, hard, non-stop thrusts not only in my widely-stretched bum-hole, but in my knee, shoulder, and hip joints as well.

At last! Her break-neck pace slows, gradually, until she coats to a stop; the considerate Niece that she is, she'd careful to withdraw her long, girthy rubber schlong slowly, pausing at my interior "ring" before carefully pulling-out, so as to cause minimal discomfort (the bell-end of this particular strappie is quite large and very wide, and yanking it out can cause quite a sting)...

We cuddle and kiss, whispering sweet platitudes to one another for a few moments. We decide that a break of three hours is a good compromise, and a bit later she slips from the sodden sheets and pads from the room. I watch her go, appreciative of the graceful, lithe , almost feline movements of her well-formed limbs'...she has a nicely-firm, pert bottom and wears a C cup, which fits her trim, athletic physique perfectly.

I slide from the bed a few minutes later; I'll want to shower and change the bedsheets, and have a bite to eat before our next "session" begins. I kick-off my heels and start toward the bathroom, catching a glimpse of myself in the floor to ceiling mirror on the opposite wall. I pause for a moment, making note of the various signs of wear and tear from the past two days: As I mentioned, I'm newly 50 years of age, with the accompanying (though FAINT) crows feet and "smile/frown lines", as one might expect of a Woman of my years...though fairly attractive in my youth, I'm what some might call "handsome" at this stage of my life. I have a silver mane of shoulder length hair, now piled a bit

messily atop my head; my breasts are quite large (38EE), marred in places with "kiss stains", or hickeys, particularly on the nipples and wide, dark brown areola. I have a softly-rounded middle, bisected by a dark lavender suspender-belt; my thighs and legs are quite nice, shapely in black "seamed" hose (the kind with pretty patterns on the vamps). Lastly, I have a big, round, well-padded behind: faint finger marks are visible where Maddie gripped my prodigious hips.

(A twenty-minute shampoo and shower, and I'm suitably clean and refreshed...now, to satisfy my hunger and thirst...)

I wrap myself in a silk robe and make my way to the kitchen. There I prepare a light "nosh" (fruit salad and seltzer water), and once Maddie joins me we chat for a bit before finishing our snack and retiring to my bedroom. I've set my alarm for 4am, and awake with Dear Maddie's tousled head resting comfortably upon my ample bosom.

When we awaken, Maddie is more than ready to take-up where we left off (not so much in my case: My Niece is nothing less than insatiable, and I know from long experience that it's best to satisfy her lust for my behind sooner than later...if she has to wait until this evening, I'll be in for no less than two of what I can expect to be some BELLIGERENT rump-humping)...and so, naked as a jaybird, I take up my accustomed position (all fours), and a few minutes later, once she has "strapped-on and lubed-up" , the bulbous tip of her anal punisher pierces my still-gaped ring-piece and blazes its wicked, wicked path inward...

"Ohhh my God... it's huge, so huge..." I whine: I can see myself in the floor to ceiling mirror, a sexy grimace of pain/pleasure is on my face. After giving me a long moment to get used to it, she slowly starts to move; withdrawing her thick black "dick" until just the molded flanged head remains in my clenching anus, then sliding back into me, DEEP; this action elicits an open-mouthed gasp from me. Again she withdraws, again she pushes in in one long, firm stroke, she repeats this activity until the lube, combined with the secretions from my anal glands, combine to make my wide-stretched rectum as slippery as an amusement park water slide. The pace increases, and perspiration blooms on us both; her jarring thrusts are rubbing my poor rectal walls raw, but I take it like a trooper until, some- time later (a loooong time later!), we both erupt like a pair of over-heated volcanos...we both pass out from the intensity of the "cums", her magnificent anal probe still sheathed firmly within me.