Ana's Queendom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ducked into a house she knew to be vacant and sat down with her breakfast. If Kris would have made her some eggs it could have been a proper meal! Oh well, bread and fruit, better than the mush the peasants ate every day. She ate ravenously, and quite messily, spilling juice and crumbs and milk all down her chin and over the ragged clothes that she had stolen from the stable.

Those boys probably regretted their little tryst with her about now. She laughed at the thought. She who laughs last...

**********************************************

As the morning business wound down, a runner came sprinting into the court yard and ran straight to Brianna. They exchanged words in a whispered tone for a few seconds, then a few more. Finally, a solid two minute exchange later, Ana interrupted by loudly clearing her throat.

"My apologies your majesty." Prosecutor Brianna addressed the Queen. "It seems Pet #5 has created a bit of a situation at the stables this morning. Your majesty may wish to take a break."

By the frown on Prosecutor Brianna's face, it could not be good. There was a soft murmur in the court. Some was disapproving. Some was laughter. That damned girl! Just the mention of her name and people assumed the worst.

"Can it keep?" Ana asked.

"I don't believe so your majesty." Brianna answered.

"Very well, can the rest of today's business keep until tomorrow?" Ana followed.

"Yes your majesty, nothing left but moderate property damages." Brianna answered.

"Dismiss the court and meet me in my chambers." Ana ordered with an exhausted tone. She stood from her throne and departed with her private guard to her chamber.

********************************************

Pet #5 borrowed some more suitable clothing from a line behind a neighboring yard. Unfortunately, the water was cold, but it was still good to bathe away the stink and cum of those nasty stable boys and their master. Not to mention the stench of the horses. Yuck!

Disguised as best as she could at the moment, in a very assassin's creed-like costume, though why a merchant would have such a thing was beyond her reckoning, Jessica slipped amongst the slowly bustling city, searching for a nice comfortable pair of boots. A loaf of bread in one hand and a full pitcher of beer in the other, which she drank straight from it, she walked without a care in the world.

********************************************

"My queen, this is not funny!" Brianna shouted before losing her composure and laughing with Ana, who was nearly falling from her chair in laugher.

"How the fuck did she pull it off?" Ana asked her close friend and city peacekeeper.

"Apparently, she fucked them into comas. I don't know. They were a bit drunk, but they are definitely wide awake now." Brianna answered.

*********************************************

"I want the bitch in chains!" Old Boris shouted. "I demand to see Queen Ana at once!"

The old portly stable master was in very poor sorts this morning. When the mess had been untangled and he had likewise been untangled, he had bathed three times and stormed over to the castle demanding the Queen's audience. He was determined that Pet #5 should pay for what she did.

*********************************************

"He demands your audience Queen." The herald reported when he was permitted into her private quarters.

"Oh, I'm not sure I can manage right now." Ana laughed. "Have him fed and tended upon and tell him I am in meeting with one of the kings."

"Ask him how his bottom feels." Brianna added. And she and the queen laughed loudly again.

********************************************

"Pet #5." A sickening sweet voice called out behind her. And just as Jessica turned to smile at the owner of that voice, she was punched roughly in the stomach and accosted by a half dozen large guards. She grunted, doubled over in pain.

"Okay, you got me!" She screamed. "At least let me finish my bread and ale along the way and I won't fight you."

King Chad laughed. "Feisty as ever." He motioned to his guard who let her stand. "Drink up, the buzz will probably help you."

Jessica grinned and walked along, drinking her pitcher and taking another bite of her loaf of bread. "You know." She said with a mouth full of food. "I may have misjudged you Chad." The lack of proper address alone was worthy of a heavy punishment. The mocking pronunciation of Chad was worthy of worse. "Maybe you aren't just trying to get in Ana's panties." She took another swig of beer and belched.

"Charming." King Chad replied. "How ever did she get saddled with you?"

"Oh, she was lucky. I was on my way to the south seas to be a pirate when they stopped me and introduced me to her. It was a strange twist of fate to be certain." Pet #5 answered. "But, taking me in, you must really care about her Queendom. I mean, imagine how much easier it would be to sway her to your evil... I mean gentile ways if I were annoying her today of all days."

Chad halted at this and his guards likewise stopped. "You know Pet #5, that isn't a bad point. Drink up, I have a better idea." He signaled his guards and they changed directions, walking away from the castle and towards the inns.

"Great idea Chad, let's have a few pints to start the day off right! I'll even tell you a few pointers to help you get in good with the Queen." Jessica smiled as they walked along.

***************************************

"So, what has she done this time?" Queen Ana asked, finally able to suppress her laughter and hoping she could continue to do so when he told her his version.

"She accosted me and my boys!" Boris yelled angrily. "I demand satisfaction!"

"Boris, what happened? You were supposed to keep her busy for me until after the tournament. I was counting on you. I even gave her to you in shackles." Ana replied. "I am not very happy to have her running loose."

Boris sputtered. "Your majesty! The little bitch did terrible things! Terrible things to me and my boys! We had her shackled. She got loose somehow."

"So what terrible things Boris?" Ana asked, pinching her thigh extremely hard to fight back a chuckle.

Boris's eyes went wide. "I... I... I... wouldn't repeat such depraved actions to her Highness."

Oh the laugh was coming, she could feel it. She pinched so hard she was sure she drew blood with her finger nails. "It will be difficult to exact and equal punishment without knowing what she did Boris. Would you like an equal punishment to the offence?"

"My Queen, yes I would have that! If you could return her to me to exact justice. Send your guard if you wish it witnessed." Boris returned.

"Well, there are two problems Boris. One, I don't know where she is, which is partly your fault. Two, you know I exact punishment personally, otherwise it is a never-ending cycle of revenge. And my queendom was not created to be toppled from within. So, either list the specifics or rest assured that I will punish her according to my estimates of her harm to you." Queen Ana answered.

Boris thought and muttered and thought. "Very well my Queen. She tied us all up to the horse mill. She..." He blushed in embarrassment. "She..."

"Would you like to write it down Boris?" Ana offered. There was definitely blood dripping now. Exquisite pain to hold back the tears of laughter.

"No!" Boris shouted. "The bitch drugged us somehow. And she somehow chained our balls together."

Ana was biting her lip now. A tear escaped her eye. The man's anger was so severe, she couldn't let him see her laugh.

"And she skewered our asses on the damn handles." Boris felt it better to get it all out at once.

"And tarred and feathered our cocks!" He shouted.

Tears... would he think she was sad? They were flowing down her cheeks and dripping onto her perfect breasts, wetting the thin silk and threatening to show her nipples to the world. She could taste the coppery taste of blood in her mouth as she bit her tongue. Damn that girl! Something would have to be done.

She feigned thought as she sat there trying hard not to laugh at the vision of this old fat man dangling by his ass on a thick wooden handle ... nuts chained to prevent him from sliding off... dick covered in tar and feathers. She had to clinch her eyes and shake her head to escape the image.

"Very well. I will have her publicly skewered on a pole and held down by her nipples and tarred and feathered on her crotch when she is caught. I am truly sorry Boris. I hoped a shackled girl would be no match for four strong stable men. But, I am aware of her uncanny abilities to surprise me." Ana stated and motioned for the man to leave.

"Of course I will have some coin brought to you to pay for your injuries and my physician if you require her services for you and your boys." She offered.

When Boris was gone, Brianna and the Queen broke into hysterical laughter for the next five minutes.

When they finally calmed down, Ana said in all seriousness. "I've got to do something about her Brianna. She is simply incorrigible."

Brianna stopped laughing and squeezed the Queen's hand. "You know, Chad might not be a terrible option."

Ana sighed. "Chad." She frowned.

******************************************

Jessica began to slur her words at the bottom of the pitcher of ale. "You know Chadley." She slapped King Chad on the back and his guards looked ready to break her arm, but he nodded them off. "You really should lighten up. You drink like a lady." And she belched loudly and tipped the rest down her throat and chin and neck and shirt.

"What would you know about being a lady?" Chad asked with distaste for the girl.

Pet #5 laughed. "I have drunk my share of ladies, let me tell you!"

Chad motioned to one of his men to fill her pitcher again. Jessica took the full pitcher and drunk greedily from it. "Wow! You really are a right fine fellow there Chaddy boy."

"Thank you Pet #5, I live for your approval. Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to leave you in the capable hands of a good honorable men and meet with your Queen for a spell." King Chad signaled his exit.

"Aww, you got it Chad. She likes daffodils if you can find any." Pet #5 offered.

Chad gave pause and then told one of his assistants to go buy some daffodils. At least one good thing was sure to come from this meeting with Pet #5.

*****************************************

"None of her usual places my Queen." Brianna told the Queen just following her noon meeting with Kings Fatima and Japol. Japol had agreed to allow Kaliopi to keep her tooth in exchange for a small chest of treasure and an apology for calling him a buggerer. "She'd usually be picked up in an inn by now."

Was she concerned? Ana shook her head. Why should she be worried. The little bitch was a troublemaker, but she was resilient as hell. She'd turn up, probably at the worst possible moment.

"King Chad to see you, your highness." Her herald called.

"Show him in." Ana answered.

*****************************************

"Girly, you are a full pitcher of ale ahead of me, there is no way you can keep up." The guard laughed as he through back another mug.

Pet #5 slurred as she matched that mug, then took a swig from her pitcher and belched loudly again. "Well, puttshh up or shutshh up." She laughed.

*****************************************

"ahh, see, once again, my eyesight has grown worse in only the few hours we were apart." Chad grinned as she offered a bouquet of daffodils to Queen Ana.

Ana smiled at the gesture and had them put in a vase. "I'm afraid my answer is no Chad darling. She is missing and I have the unfortunate business of finding her and punishing her. And the festivities are about to begin. How about a well-trained slave Chad? Why would you want Pet #5 anyway?"

"Because dear Ana, isn't it clear? I love a challenge." And he kissed her hand.

"You love what you can't have." Ana smiled at him. "Not exactly the same thing."

"As the Queen says." Chad grinned. "So come on Ana, imagine our kingdoms..."

Ana interrupted. "My Queendom and your Kingdom?"

"Yes, of course, excuse my insult Queen." Chad apologized insincerely. "The power we would have together. We could rule the entire western regions. Other kings would pay fealty to us."

"Chad. I don't require more power. I am quite happy. I have no enemies. And if I develop one, I have plenty of friends to assist me. I do not wish to marry to expand my Queendom's reach." Ana answered.

"Then marry me for love Ana." Chad smiled. "Imagine the escapades we will have together. And children for your future."

Whether he knew it or not, that was a button that had an effect on the young queen. She would need a man some day to provide an heir to her throne if nothing else. She had considered one of her personal guard for the task, but she had so deformed them that she wasn't sure she could accommodate them in her cunt. Not like Pet #5. Damn that girl!

"Chad, I will think on your proposal. Right now, I have quite literally dozens of kingdoms awaiting my presence at the games. And a missing pet #5 to consider. So, you will have to excuse me for now." Ana answered in dismissal.

"Perhaps I can help you with your second consideration." Chad grinned.

"You have her don't you?" Ana asked, not smiling. In fact that grin made her very uneasy.

"Well, she looked a bit lost, so I took her under my care, for safety reasons of course my Queen." Chad answered.

"You will not hurt her Chad. I mean it." Ana warned.

"Safe and sound back to you let's say, in three days? When the closing ceremonies are over?" Chad replied.

Ana exhaled loudly. "Yes, clearly my men can't keep her under wraps. I will see you at the ceremonies Chad."

"I will count the seconds my Queen." And Chad left with a deep bow.

******************************************

"Sheventheen!" Jessica shouted as the paddle SMACKED with a loud thud to her ass.

The guards were laughing. And quite drunk. Pet #5 was a good sport to be sure.

"EIGHTTEEENNN!" She screamed with another swooshing blow from the paddle.

Only two more to go and they would drink some more.

"Let's just fuck her." One of the guards suggested. "She's pretty enough if she was dressed like a woman."

"Or nakedth!" Pet #5 suggested with a fit of laughter

*SMACK* "Ninetheennth!" She shouted. "One more for the dirthy whore!"

The guards all laughed as the final swing came with a swoosh. They all watched and listened and were suddenly confused. The smack sound never came.

"Where did she go?" murmured one in alarm.

They had all been laughing so hard, they hadn't noticed her picking the locks on the shackles. And biding her time for a good hard laugh, she fell to the ground and pushed herself back between the legs of the burly guard with the paddle. She considered taking it and leaving them all unconscious, but these were no stable boys and there were more of them. So she made a fast escape out the back door of the inn instead and in spite of a very heavy buzz, was able to swing herself up on the roof. Her self-indulgence over the years had provided a high tolerance for ale, she wasn't nearly as intoxicated as she had let on. And her ass stung all the more for it right now.

Jessica laughed as she felt the fresh air as she swung open the door. Then she felt the pain. Then she saw the blackness of unconsciousness.

12