Anatomy of a Hand Job

Story Info
Basic suggestions on giving your partner a helping hand.
1.2k words
4.08
187.6k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers

I actually got the idea for this piece after having seen several porn videos depicting women giving men 'hand-jobs'. It dawned on me when watching them, that there was very little going on except for the old 'up and down' stroke technique. And I couldn't help but wonder, "Where the hell's all the creativity and fun in that?"

Maybe I'm not speaking for ALL guys here, but I have to think there's more than a few here who will agree with me. Sure...'arriving' is nice, but getting there is half the fun.

So, I decided to spend a few moments from a personal perspective in hopes that those who are interested, and who seriously enjoy masturbation with their partners, might perhaps learn something, or at the very least, incorporate a little creativity into what can be a very pleasurable and exciting experience.

I think that most women would agree, there's nothing worse or less stimulating than (in the long run) having your clit rubbed...and rubbed...and rubbed repeatedly over and over again in the same way. Men are really no different here. And like a woman's clitoris, (again for me at least) the head of my dick is where most of the really intense sensitivity comes from. But constant stimulus of that particular area only can also deaden the feeling and lessen the overall pleasure. What enhances that pleasure is a periodic change in technique, touch, pressure and placement of the hands or fingers on a man's prick.

Aside from the obvious, and the good old 'up and down' which will in time produce the inevitable ejaculation, it truly is about the build up and excitement in getting there. Part of that for me, is that naughty playfulness, that uninhibited exploratory caressing and fondling that should be pursued in a myriad of differing ways. And again, I don't think I'm alone in saying this, men enjoy having their dicks played with. (Not that women don't enjoy being played with as well) but lets face it, ever since we find this handy little apparatus dangling between our legs, we're drawn to it, touching it, discovering it, and in time, learning a lot of what about it feels particularly good. And thus...we as men generally masturbate a lot! But...no matter how many times I do it, it ALWAYS, ALWAYS, feels better when my partner does it for me...especially if it's not from start to finish, the old up and down as it where.

Girls? Or even Guys...get playful, trust me, most men will not only enjoy your playfulness, even silliness when stroking our cocks, chances are, we'll reciprocate in much the same way for you as well.

The key first of all...is plenty of lubrication. I think that goes without saying. Whether naturally produced by periodically stopping to continue squeezing out more and more precum as it's produced through natural (slow) teasing play...or periodically including some other natural lubrication such as KY, baby oil, or even something a bit more on the kinky side (I'll leave that up to your own imagination), but whatever works.

After that, it's all about giving, pleasuring, and taking control. (This should work both ways here by the way). Part of this particular act is about selfish enjoyment. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, though like anything, it should never be taken for granted nor accepted without a desire of reciprocation in whatever form that may take.

But now...on to the dynamics of a really nice, fun and erotic 'hand-job'.

For myself? And I dare say I am indeed speaking for a great many men out there too, there's a LOT you can do to a man's prick to make it feel good and pleasure him. In that initial getting acquainted playful stage, I enjoy the sensation of the placement of two hands upon my shaft, each softly twisting in opposite directions. Included perhaps as a minor variation, the inclusion of some soft-slow up and down stroking here as well. But nothing hurried mind you, in fact...the slower the better. A minute or two at the most of this, then some more (brief) direct stimulation and caressing of just the head itself.

Once again, this is for me (and most men) where all the true real sensitivity really exists. Ensuring the tip at the very least is well lubricated, just a nice 'ovaled' stroking of the hand by pressing the thumb and index finger together over the head, then slow-stroking just below the crest of the "helmet" as its often called can be very...very stimulating and arousing. But once again, just for a minute or two, perhaps even less. Here you can go back to a variation of the 'up and down' by palming the entire shaft in a twisting, up and over the top maneuver, releasing it entirely, then re-grasping the shaft at the base and once again working your way up. (Experiment! There's no right and wrong way to really do this, left or right handed, either one. Even if it feels awkward or goofy...chances are, we're smiling!)

Another fun technique to try or do...making sure you have 'plenty' of lubrication to work with on this one, is what I call "fire starter". I am sure most of you have seen the old ancient way to try and start a fire by rubbing a stick as fast as you can between the palms of your hands until the base of it begins to heat up with friction causing the small thatch of kindling below to begin to smoke? Well...a 'slower' variation of this, up and down, back and forth palm stroke can be equally as fun and pleasurable to attempt dependant upon your partner's enjoyment of course. And there again is another key, communication, open frank discussion and verbalization of what's going on. Ask...and guys? Don't be afraid to tell her what you'd like her to do either. Faster? Slower? Harder? Softer? She's not a mind reader...tell her what feels good (what you enjoy doing to yourself). Or even...show her! Then let her try it!

Another thing that can feel really good, IF you're aroused and stimulated enough, is actually slapping his cock. It is and certainly can be, one of those pleasure almost pain things that can indeed feel good if one is sufficiently aroused enough. This one is best to have your partner show you first.Obviously, I wouldn't expect to have someone just haul off and slap my dick with the full-force of their hand..."ouch!" But...you 'can' slap it just hard enough, repeatedly, back and forth like playing ping-pong with it, that it can feel damn nice. I know watching my lover 'spank'-'slap' her pussy...and then having me do it for her is quite enjoyable, wickedly arousing...and just this naughty side of kink. And who doesn't enjoy that really lusty, horny, decadent sensation when we're in the throes of real honest passion?

But the point of all this...is have fun. Get creative, and don't be afraid to experiment with all sorts of touches, strokes, and various hand placements and manipulations. It's ALL good!

Sure...the eventual climax is always nice, but if time is taken, if the arousal in getting there is performed in more than just the old up and down cock stroking, I can assure you, the climax, the intensity, and even the volume of ejaculation produced can be significantly greater than otherwise achieved.

I hope this has been informative, and though I've tried to keep this light-hearted and simple, the reality is...don't become a porn video when masturbating your partner. There really isn't anything arousing in that. Well...not after watching the first one anyway.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers